First Mother then Daughter Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly and Howard went up to their suite. Beverly had a lot to drink but she wasn't drunk. As soon as they entered the room, Howard pulled out his phone to check his messages while his laptop booted. Beverly went over to him and rubbed his crotch seductively. He pulled away from her and continued reading his messages.

It was too much. She grabbed his phone and threw it as hard as she could against the wall. It shattered and left a phone-shaped dent.

"FUCK YOU HOWARD!" she screamed at the top of her lungs just before she slapped him across the face. "I swear to god if you even glance at the laptop, I'm going to shove it straight up your ass." He'd never heard her use words like that.

Howard said, "What's wrong with you!"

"What's wrong with me!? What's wrong with you?" She raised her hand like she was going to hit him again and he flinched.

"We're out of town in a beautiful hotel suite for the first time in close to ten years. Our daughter has just graduated from college, and we've just been to a party for her where everyone said how proud they were of her."

"Your fucking gorgeous wife, who you haven't fucking touched in three months, just fondled your cock and you pulled away so you could check your fucking messages on your fucking phone from your fucking office. What message could be that fucking important at 11:00 at night? Could you be more fucking insulting you piece of shit?"

"Look at my fucking tits!" She pulled up her top and her bra. "I've got a body that a twenty-year-old man would drool over. Do I have to go out and find one or maybe two? Do you want to watch me pick up two twenty-year-olds and fuck them in front of you? I doubt that would get your attention. You'd probably just check your fucking email while they made me come over and over again."

"I..."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Do you have any idea how lonely I've been for the last 4 years? For the 10 years before that, at least Alison was around to fucking keep me company when she wasn't out on a fucking date!"

"I..."

"Shut the fuck up unless I ask you to speak! Any questions are rhetorical. I'm talking now!"

"I need good sex, and I need it often. We haven't had good, fun sex in a very long time. I can't remember the last time we had outstanding sex, but I think Alison still needed a fucking babysitter. I bet you don't even remember tying me to the dining room table. I think about it every time I see it and it makes me horny. I can't and won't keep living like this."

"But..."

"Be very careful." She squinted her eyes. "If the next words out of your mouth are not, 'Please come to bed with me so I can pleasure you in every conceivable way. I ache for your body', I'm going to slap you senseless and if you live, I'm going to divorce you, take all your money, and fuck my lawyer on the steps of the fucking courthouse!"

He pleaded, "Please come to bed. I need your body, and I want to please you in as many ways as I can," he said. He put his arm around her waist and led her into the bedroom.

When they got on the bed she started crying hysterically. She'd needed to say these things for a long time and now rage and frustration poured out of her.

Howard rubbed her back as she cried.

-----

The next day, starting late, they packed all of Alison's belongings in boxes for shipping home. Neither Beverly nor Howard seemed happy. Howard and Alison went to get beer and pizza. That gave Beverly a chance to talk to Lewis alone. She told him about the fight last night with Howard.

"When we got into bed I was crying. He rubbed my back to comfort me until I had myself under control. Then he undressed me, and we made sweet, tender, hard, passionate, satisfying love. Twice. We had better sex than we'd had in 15 years. I could feel the old Howard in him. I think he finally listened to me and I'm sure he knew I was seriously unhappy. He and I have a lot more talking to do, but hopefully, we can work things out."

Lewis hugged her and said, "I'm glad you are talking together. I know that you love him. It would be wonderful if you could change things so you would be happy with him."

"I don't know what this will mean for us," she said.

"It means we won't see each other like we have been, but we'll still be friends."

"I don't know if I can give up the sex we have."

"Of course, you can. You can teach Howard what you need sexually. You know as well as I, that we've never been in love with each other. We're just close friends who have spent some magnificent time together over the last four years. Think of me like an old college boyfriend that you were once fond of."

"I need to have some long talks with Howard, then you and I can talk more. I just wanted to tell you what was going on before you talked to Howard. He and I are both acting a little weird today. We're a little off balance."

It took them the rest of the day to pack all of Alison's stuff. That night they all slept at the hotel. Alison had her own hotel suite, which she thought was delightfully decadent.

Lewis had told the pilot that they would be leaving around noon. They hadn't told Alison about the private jet. Her eyes were big as saucers when she saw the logo of Lewis's company painted on it. Lewis loved to see her this excited and told her that as bright as she was, this would soon be the only way she would travel.

On the walk to the plane, Lewis whispered to Beverly that she and Howard should sit in the back so they could talk. Alison and Lewis sat in the front. They were far enough apart that she couldn't hear what her parents were saying. Alison slept the whole flight with her head on Lewis's shoulder.

Alison had grown more beautiful as she matured. She was a woman now. Lewis thought about the drunken kiss she gave him on the night of her party. Was she just a little drunk? or high from the attention at the party? or grateful to Lewis for arranging it? or was it something more? The last time she'd kissed him was just before she was leaving for college. It had surprised him when she'd kissed him on the lips, but it was just a quick peck like she might give a friend. But two nights ago, she looked at him and thought about it before she gave him that kiss, the kind of kiss lovers might share. Maybe he was overthinking it, but he couldn't get that kiss, or her, out of his mind.

Lewis got out a book to read. He didn't want Alison to wake up and notice the bulge he had in his pants. He cared a great deal what she thought of him.

Three days after they arrived home, Howard called a family meeting and included Lewis.

Howard and Beverly stood up with their arms around each other's waists, something that Lewis had never seen before. He said, "Beverly has made me realize that I've been woefully negligent as a husband and have overlooked her needs for a long time. I've been so busy with meaningless things, that I've ignored her and left her on her own. I've not given her the love and affection that she deserves. She's been lonely without me or Alison here. I didn't realize how bad it was for her. I didn't listen to her. If it weren't for you Lewis, I don't know what she would have done. You've been a great friend to my family, and I want to thank you."

"I was incredibly stupid. The only thing in my life that is truly important is my family and I have failed miserably as a husband. I cannot apologize enough. As a first step towards making amends, I'm taking a leave of absence from the law firm and we're going to spend the next three months in Europe."

"Alison, if you don't mind, I'd like you to take care of the house for us for the summer. I know you're going to graduate school in the fall, and we'll be back by then. Can you do that for us?"

"Sure, Dad."

"Oh, you'll find your graduation present in the garage." Alison and the group walked out to the garage and opened it. Inside Alison saw a bright red two-seat sports car with a big white bow on it.

"What's this?"

"Your new car."

She ran over to her parents and gave them a big hug. "Thank you. I love it."

Howard took Lewis aside and said, "I want to thank you again for keeping an eye out for my family. It helped keep Beverly sane. Can I count on you to look after my Alison while we're gone?"

"Even though Alison is perfectly capable of taking care of herself, I'll be glad to."

"When do you leave?" Alison asked.

"June 1st."

"That's in 5 days!"

"Yeah, we won't be here long."

The meeting broke up and Alison, at her mother's suggestion, took her father for a ride in her new car. She was giggling like she'd just graduated high school when she got in.

That gave Beverly a chance to talk to Lewis to explain what had happened in the last few days.

"I know this came as a surprise to you Lewis, but this is the first time I've been able to talk to you again. Things have been moving so fast. I already told you about the big fight we had in Austin. Well, when we got back, as soon as we were in the door, Howard said he was going into the office. I told him that if he knew what was good for him, he'd call in sick. I took his keys and put them in my panties and told him we needed to talk some more."

I told him, "For future reference, the first thing you should have done when we got home was to whisk me off to the bedroom to make love to me."

"I seem to have impressed upon him how serious I am because he did take the day off and we talked. He told me that Alison and I were the only thing that mattered to him and asked me how he could make it up to me."

"First, I told him that he'd have to quit work and we had to get away for a while. We needed to spend time together. The only place I'd been in the last ten years was Austin this week. Second, he had to throw away his golf clubs. We compromised a little and he's taking a leave of absence and leaving his golf clubs at home."

"That sounds positive."

"It was. I gave him two days to work things out."

"He went to the office the next day after a morning of lovemaking and he came home early. He took me up to bed and took off our clothes. As he was caressing my body, he told me that he had taken a leave of absence from the firm until October, given his cases to other lawyers, and called a lot of angry clients to explain that he would be out of touch and who to contact. Then he booked us on a three-month tour of Europe."

"I explained to him I had some conditions for the trip. He could not play golf or watch any sports, live or on TV. He had to get a new phone and was not allowed to have any office numbers on it. I was going to check randomly. If there was truly an emergency, he could call Alison or you. He's not allowed a laptop.

He will work out every day, both weights and cardio, and will meet the weight loss and fitness goal I set for him. We are going to have sex at least every other day and he will listen to me and do what I want in bed. I'm going to re-teach him how to satisfy me. And he will be there when I want him both physically and mentally. If he behaves, I'll give him the best sex of his life. However, if he doesn't behave, he's agreed that I can punish him however I see fit. I'm going to buy some ropes and whips in Europe along with some sex toys in case he needs punishment."

"That's great Beverly, I'm happy for you. I know you love Howard and I know you can straighten things out with him. He must love you if he's willing to go along with your conditions. But he's also in for a real treat. By the way, here's my emergency number. If you call it and tell them that it's an emergency, they will find me." He handed her a slip of paper.

"I'm going to miss you, Lewis. You've been the best neighbor ever. That sounds so trivial like you've kept your yard up well. I don't have the words to say what you have meant to me. You've been my friend, lover, and savior."

"I'll miss you too. You are the sexiest woman I've ever known, and you have quite a vivid imagination." He smiled and raised his eyebrows.

She hugged him and gave him a long kiss. "We'll always be friends. I don't know what shape or form our friendship will take, but it will always be there. I owe you everything. I'm going to miss this too." She rubbed her hand on his crotch.

"All you owe me is to be happy."

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.

12