First Mother then Daughter Pt. 06

Story Info
Lewis and Alison fall in love.
8.5k words
4.79
12.5k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a long story. I decided to break it into seven chapters because I won't open a story on Literotica that's more than twenty thousand words. I'm going to submit a new chapter every weekend. I hope that if you start in the middle of the story, you'll enjoy it, but you won't understand the characters.

Enjoy

First Mother then Daughter - Chapter 6

On the first of June, Alison and I dropped her parents off at the airport. Alison hadn't expected to be home alone over the summer. With her studies, it had been a long time since she'd had free time. She spent most of her time at Lewis's house. Things had slowed down at work for Lewis so was home a lot too. They swam, talked, and lay out in the sun. They played some Go, although at this point Alison was so much better than Lewis, she should have played for money.

He brought some proprietary code home for her to look at after she signed her first NDA. He hired her as a part-time consultant for the company. That allowed him to discuss what he was doing at the office and gave her ideas about what she wanted to explore in graduate school.

They visited like this before during Alison's school breaks, but her parents were there, and she spent some time with them. Now that she and Lewis were alone, they began doing more social activities together. It started with them cooking meals together at Lewis's house. It was just the two of them, so each of them cooking separately and eating alone didn't make any sense. When they didn't feel like cooking, they went out to eat. Lewis enjoyed taking her to dinner at places where they dressed up. He loved how Alison looked in elegant clothes, especially sexy ones.

Alison loved it too. There had not been many occasions in her life that called for formal clothes. In high school, the only opportunity was prom. In college, most of the guys she went out with couldn't or wouldn't take her to expensive restaurants.

Half-jokingly she told Lewis that she didn't have enough clothes for his tastes in restaurants. The next day he took her to the mall and told her to buy all the clothes she wanted. It made her feel a little funny having Lewis buy them for her. She felt like an escort without the sex at the end of the evening. It's not like her parents didn't have plenty of money.

"You can't buy my clothes, Lewis."

"Why not? I'm the one that gets to see you in them."

At the first store, she went in, she looked at the price tag of a dress. She jumped away from it like it was a snake. She couldn't believe that it cost that much. Her parents would notice that on her credit card.

"This place is way too expensive," she said to Lewis.

"Please don't look at the price tags and buy what you like. You're going to need some nice clothes. Can you walk in heels?"

"Yes, but not well."

"Get some that are low and wide enough that you won't stumble. You'll need some nice underthings too."

"Why!?"

"They will feel better under your clothes, and you'll feel better about yourself. You don't want to wear any old bra and panties under an elegant dress. Did you like that one? Try it on."

"I'm not wild about that one, let me try something else," she said. "I'm not sure what I'm looking for."

Lewis said, "Over the summer I'd like to take you out to places where you'll need good-looking clothes. Besides dinner, there is a company party and the theater."

"I'd like you to come into the office with me some afternoon to meet everyone. You'll need something like a nice business suit or a nice skirt and jacket for that. You should look like someone who knows she's important and not a code monkey."

Alison tried on lots of dresses and outfits and the salespeople gave her suggestions. It was harder than she thought. The clothes had to fit her age. At twenty-two with her body, she could wear something that would make men spill their drinks. But she needed to be more conservative than that to be taken seriously. On the other hand, she didn't want to look like a thirty-five-year-old librarian either.

Trying on the dresses was fun. Whenever she found something especially sexy, she'd have Lewis come into the dressing room and show him. They were not dresses she was necessarily going to buy, but they always got a rise out of him.

Lewis was right about the undergarments. They did make her feel good. She surprised Lewis by inviting him in while she was trying on a lacey white bra and panty set. She asked him if it looked good on her. When he saw her, he turned around until she convinced him she was showing less than most of her bikinis did. She may have been showing less, but it looked sexier than her bikinis, and she was showing it to him in an unexpected place.

Lewis had a problem. It had been a month since he'd had sex, after having it almost daily when Beverly was in the country. He was horny. It was difficult controlling himself around Alison when she pulled stunts like in the dressing room. Lewis knew she was teasing him and that was OK when he was getting regular sex. But now it was torture.

It was an exciting day for Alison. Shopping was always fun, but she was surprised at how much more stimulating it was with Lewis. He was easy to tease, but she discovered that teasing him was turning her on. She bought a suit and low heels, and several daytime and evening dresses ranging from conservative to scandalous. She also bought several sets of lingerie. They were all scandalous. Only she knew how sexy they were and that alone made them feel naughty and made her feel frisky.

They went everywhere together. He took her to the theater, and the movies, and they shared every meal. He took her to a party that his office threw every summer. She was afraid that she would look out of place there. But Lewis wouldn't take her anyplace she wouldn't fit in. He introduced her as Alison Thompson, with no relational information. They had a wonderful time and it wasn't long before everyone treated her as part of the group.

Near the end of June, Lewis had to leave town for a speaking engagement in Chicago. He would only be gone for four days, and it struck her as odd that she wondered what she would do without him there. She realized she'd miss him. When he asked Alison if she wanted to go with him, she of course said that she'd love to go. They flew in the company jet. That would never feel ordinary to her.

When they checked into the hotel, she wondered what the sleeping arrangements would be. If they had to share a bed, well, that would be OK with her. It was a lovely fantasy, but when they went up to the room, it turned out to be a two-bedroom suite. Alison couldn't say she wasn't disappointed, but she knew that Lewis would never book a place where they had to share a room without telling her. He still thought of her as a young college girl.

She'd brought all her best-looking clothes, and she needed them. The trip was non-stop lectures, cocktail parties, dinners, and after-dinner, more exclusive parties. Lewis introduced her to some of the top names in the computer industry. One of them hit on her, which was flattering. Lewis saw them talking and was there within seconds, standing between them, asking her to come meet a friend.

As they were walking away, she said, "I wasn't going to leave with him, Lewis," and smiled. She found it interesting that he was jealous. She thought about what she'd do if some hussy was hitting on him.

At the end of each day, Alison was exhausted, and back in the suite, she fell right to sleep. The trip would have been perfect if Lewis had given her the slightest hint that he'd like her to sleep in his bed.

When they got back from the trip, Lewis wanted to try a new, very upscale restaurant. She decided to wear the sexiest dress she owned, along with some scandalous lingerie. Lewis was suitably impressed, as was every man they passed. Quite a few ladies scowled at their husbands, making Alison feel wicked.

The restaurant had a small band and a dance floor. Lewis asked her to dance and to her surprise, he was a wonderful dancer.

Lewis said, "My mother made me take dance lessons and it turned out I liked dancing. Not that I got to show anyone in high school."

Alison had taken dance classes too, but they didn't take. With Lewis, she just let him lead and she was graceful. They started dancing very close to each other and she could feel that Lewis was getting excited. She teased him by swaying her hips, brushing against his hard cock as they danced. He decided they should go back to the table. Alison could see the bulge in his pants. After they sat down, she was torn. On the one hand, she knew it was mean to keep him that excited all night. There's a term for a woman who does that - cocktease. On the other hand, it made her look at Lewis differently. He was a sexy man. She wanted to take off her shoe, run her foot along the inside of his thigh, and then rub it against his stiff cock. If he took her home and threw her in his bed, would that be so bad?

They had a wonderful meal and split a bottle of wine. They talked and laughed for hours. Alison couldn't ignore that she was having lewd thoughts about Lewis. When he was talking, sometimes her mind would drift off, to thoughts of Lewis naked. The wine had relaxed her, and her sexy underwear wasn't helping. Every time she moved; she could feel the soft material move over her body. She didn't feel like a young girl out with an older friend anymore. She felt like she was on a date with a very handsome man. She wanted to show him her sexy underwear, and for him to take it off her. But did he want to?

-------

The next afternoon, they lay out by the pool and relaxed. The more time Alison spent with him, the more she thought differently about Lewis. Lying in the sun, she thought about the sexy times she had with him.

She thought about the kiss they shared after her graduation party. Being a little drunk gave her an excuse if he got upset. She wanted to know what a kiss with him would be like. She expected him to pull away from her and maybe give her a peck on the cheek. But he didn't and it felt so right to share a real kiss. It was wonderful and made her tingle down to her toes. She wanted more. She almost asked him to take her back to his suite, but that could have been complicated with her parents in the same hotel.

She thought back to the summer before college when she went swimming waiting for him to come home. That was the first time he'd seen her bare breasts. He only glanced at them for a second before he turned around, but she was topless for that second. Later, her wet bikini became transparent. He could see everything, and the dirty old man didn't tell her. That made her smile. She didn't realize she was showing her goodies until she changed clothes. She was mortified until she thought about seeing the tent in his shorts. He liked what he saw and that excited her.

Then he found the naked pictures of her and her friends on her phone. It was a day of both embarrassment and excitement, more excitement than she'd ever felt before. If he had made any move on her, he could have had her. What would it have felt like to have her eighteen-year-old pussy stretched by her dirty old man? That was the night she made the videos of herself for him. She hadn't shown those to him, but she knew he'd seen them.

Last night after dinner, if he'd even come close to asking, she would have jumped him. When they got back, she didn't want to go to her house. She wanted to be naked in bed with him. She thought about coming up with an excuse to go over there for some comfort. Maybe a bad dream.

She thought about him now, lying next to her in the warm sun. She wore a tiny bikini today and was lying on her front with the tie loose to prevent a tan line. He had spread suntan lotion on her back with his strong hands and that felt sexy. Should she turn over now to tan her front without re-tying her top? If she did, she'd need suntan lotion on her breast. He was in his normal board shorts with fabric so thin it hid next to nothing. Would she see a tent in his shorts?

She squirmed on the lounger, resisting the urge to put her hand between her legs. She knew she was wet, and it probably showed. It was not easy to tie her top without a wardrobe slip, but she was sure he didn't mind that. She jumped into the pool to cool off. She took the opportunity to touch herself. A quiet moan escaped her lips. Did he hear her? This suit wasn't transparent, but it was small, lightweight, and didn't cover much.

Her nipples stood out proudly when she got out of the pool. She wanted him to see. She wanted him to grab her and make love with her. How was she going to get him to make a move? She had an idea.

They'd had quite a few drinks and after Alison got out of the pool, she stood over him and said, "I'm bored. Do you remember the USB flash drive I gave you four years ago to keep for me?"

"No," Lewis lied.

"Yes, you do." She rolled her eyes. "It had 'Alison69' written on the side. Did you look at it?"

"No," he said lying again.

"Let's look at it together. Right now. It'll be fun."

They dried off. Lewis went inside and got his laptop and the USB flash drive from his safe. The naked images of Alison on that drive were burned into his brain. He'd looked at them many times. He told her that he hadn't looked at it. Why did he lie? Why did she want to look? He brought it out to a shady spot on the patio. Alison put the flash drive in the computer and typed in her old password for everything, "Alison69." Naked pictures of eighteen-year-old Alison and her friends appeared on the screen.

"We sure were pretty girls back then," she said turning the screen towards Lewis. She could see movement in his shorts as she flipped through the pictures. Then she opened the text file.

"Ha. Got you!" she said.

Lewis looked over at the text file and saw the word "LIER 45", under the message.

"I put a little piece of code in the text file that flipped a switch when it was opened. Now I know that you looked at it. Forty-five times."

"Why you clever, clever woman," he said.

She danced around in her tiny bikini giggling and taunting him. "Liar, liar, pants on fire. You like naked pictures of barely legal girls, don't you?" He grabbed her and pulled her down on the couch with him. She landed in his lap. He held her arms in his hands. She giggled while struggling to get free. When they looked into each other's eyes, the giggling stopped, and he kissed her. Like they had in Austin. She could feel his stiff cock pressed against her thin bikini bottoms.

It was at that moment that she was sure that her feelings for him had changed dramatically. As an eighteen-year-old little girl, she had loved him as a friend and mentor. But now she knew that as a woman, she had fallen in love with him, and she wanted him. This was not a daydream or a fantasy. Finally, they were going to be together.

Their kissing became more passionate, and Alison melted into his arms. Lewis suddenly stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes.

Lewis said, "We can't do this."

"Yes, we can." She said emphatically. She bent down to kiss him again and he pushed her back.

"I'm too old for you, and if we do this, it can't be undone. I like having you as my friend too much to screw it up."

She said, "I can feel you're attracted to me." She wiggled her bottom against his hard cock straining at his shorts and smiled.

He stood up looking flustered. Alison barely got her footing. She could see every bit of his excitement through his thin shorts.

"I need to go to the office," he said. He quickly put on some street clothes over his shorts and headed towards the door. Alison had never seen him flustered like that. He was always cool and knew exactly what to do. She didn't know what to say.

She yelled, "Wait!" but he was already out the door, his shirt still unbuttoned.

As Alison thought about what had just happened, she got angry. He didn't even have the decency to talk to her. He wasn't going to walk away from her like that. She intended to wait there until he got home.

After a while, Alison got bored. She went into his workout room and ran five miles. That didn't help. She was still bored and mad, so she started poking around his house. She looked around in closets and drawers but didn't find much interesting downstairs. She headed upstairs. Not looking for anything in particular, she snooped around, bored and curious. Nothing was interesting in the spare bedroom, or his office, that she could look at without picking some locks. It's not like she didn't know how to pick the locks, but it would take a while.

She found a locked closet with a steel door. It had a high-security lock that she couldn't pick. She wanted to look in there, but she'd need to get the key from him.

She headed towards the master bedroom. She'd never been in his bedroom before. It was nice with a king-size, pencil-post bed. She took off her bikini and lay down on it naked. She imagined that Lewis was naked on it too. That image made her extremely horny even though she was still pissed at him.

She looked in the nightstand drawers and didn't find anything except a couple of remote controls.

His big closet was next. In addition to his clothes, there were lots of boxes on the shelves and floor. The first one she opened contained t-shirts, most likely SWAG from various events.

She opened another one and it was full of old pictures. Score. She'd love to see pictures of Lewis as a child. There were pictures that she guessed were him as a baby and his mother. There were more of him in grade school and high school, and graduation pictures.

She opened the box next to it and found pictures from college and quite a few pictures of one very pretty girl. They were all black and white. There were some racy pictures in there. In some, she was in sexy lingerie or topless. In others she was nude. She was gorgeous. As Alison went further down in the pile, she found some pictures Lewis might not want her looking at. Lewis and the girl were both naked, some were outside by a lake, but most were indoors.

Most of the pictures were just nudes, but some were more explicit. In one, they were sitting on the edge of a bed and Lewis was holding her hand. He was not hard but was still impressive. They both had their legs spread. She felt her juices start to flow and her pussy tingled. She knew she should stop looking through the rest of the pictures, but she couldn't. If he didn't want her to see these pictures, he should have secured them better.

In the next one, the couple was standing and facing each other. Lewis's cock was extremely hard and was pointed at her. It was bigger than anything she'd seen, other than freakish monsters in porn videos. In the next picture, the woman was on her knees with about half of him in her mouth. In the last one, he was fucking her, while she was on her hands and knees. They were both smiling at the camera.

Alison was now uncontrollably horny. She ran to the bathroom for some towels and put them on Lewis's bed. She lay down, and rubbed her clit hard, thinking about the picture where Lewis was taking the girl from behind. She imagined it was her in the pictures. Within a minute she came. She was breathless.

-----

Lewis didn't, of course, need to go to the office. He needed to think. He panicked when they kissed again. Alison obviously wanted to take things further, much further. And part of Lewis did too. When they kissed half an hour ago, it took all of Lewis's strength to not give in, rip her tiny bikini off her lithe body and fuck her until he couldn't fuck anymore.