First Mother then Daughter Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped a finger inside her and rubbed the front of her vaginal wall. It felt good, and as he increased the pressure; it began to feel wonderful. No one had touched this spot on her, and she didn't understand why.

She felt his tongue circling her clit, so close but not touching it. It was almost hypnotic. Each revolution felt more intense, bringing her closer to her orgasm.

Alison was becoming overcome by the sensations that were building in her. She knew that one hard lick on her tight little bundle of nerves would make her come, but he wouldn't do it, he wouldn't let her come. Her muscles were tight all over her body. She was so close she didn't know if she could get any closer. Each time she thought her climax couldn't build anymore, it did. She felt like she might explode. She could hardly breathe. Her hands hurt from gripping the sheets, her jaw from clinching her teeth, her toes curled so hard her feet felt like fists, and tears were streaming from her eyes. It was too much. She couldn't stand it anymore. And then she felt the lick. The final hard lick with his broad tongue followed by him sucking her clit into his mouth and squeezing it between his lips.

She heard an otherworldly scream. Her back arched and she froze. Then every nerve in every muscle in her body contracted and then received a message from her brain signaling release. There was a bright light in her, nothing she could see with her eyes, but she felt with her whole body. Her body was twitching uncontrollably, and that scream would not stop. As her muscles released, she felt herself sinking into the bed, as a profound relaxation began to take over. She felt light and wonderful. She'd never felt like this. She wanted tonight to be magical, and it was.

She opened her eyes and saw Lewis looking at her. She looked down and saw that his cock was ready for more.

"Lewis, could you do something for me?"

"Of course."

"Please put that big hard cock of yours inside me and fuck me."

Lewis crawled on top of her and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. He held it at her entrance and pushed the head into her. She was tight. He needed to go slow because he didn't want to hurt her. He loved her and he wanted her to love sex with him for the rest of their lives.

"Are you OK?"

She nodded, "You're just bigger than most guys. Go slowly until I get accustomed

to you."

She knew that he was bigger than any guy she'd been with. There weren't that many, but she might have let him think that there were more. Just his head stretched her. He knew she was tight, and he was going slowly, giving her time to adjust to his size. It felt like he was taking her virginity again. He was patient and gentle with her. That made her want him even more. Her pussy would soon be Lewis shaped. That thought pleased her.

She spread her legs wider urging him to continue. Deep breaths relaxed her. He pushed in a little further and she inhaled sharply and breathed out slowly. Then again. He pulled back and used short strokes pushing a little deeper each time. He could see pleasure on her face as she became accustomed to him.

She felt her pussy stretching and getting wetter to accommodate him. In less than a minute, his pubic bone was against her. No man had ever been this deep in her. She was reshaped to fit him. Wrapping her arms around him, she held him to her chest as she became accustomed to him. The feeling of him inside her made her feel complete. She felt like he was a part of her; a beast with two backs.

"It felt so good to be stretched like that. I've never felt this full. I love how your cock fills me."

He pulled out until only the head was in her and pushed in again. She felt empty when he pulled back but god, it felt exquisite when he filled her again. She moaned.

"You're so tight; you feel wonderful," Lewis said.

"You can move faster now."

Lewis slowly increased his speed. Alison was in heaven as the man she loved, thrust into her over and over. She felt a delightful resistance each time he thrust into her and stretched her. She loved the feeling of her pussy being so tight around him. She imagined how good it felt to him. He fucked her like that for several minutes. He was relishing the feeling.

Alison said, "I want you to take me from behind. I want to feel you as deep as you can go."

Lewis pulled out of her, and she got on her hands and knees. Lewis knelt behind her, held her hips, and slowly slid his cock all the way into her in one stroke.

"Oh god yes," she whispered as the breath left her.

Lewis began moving slowly but they both wanted more. Lewis loved taking a woman from behind. He loved to watch her pussy lips grip his cock as it went in and out. Alison pushed herself back against him hard on each stroke.

"Give it to me fast and hard," she said feeling an intense desire for her dirty old man.

It wasn't long before he was pounding into her hard and she was grunting with each stroke. The bed was banging against the wall every time he plunged into her. Lewis felt the tension building in his body.

Lewis said, "I'm going to come."

"Oh yes. I want to feel you fill my pussy."

Lewis couldn't hold on any longer and groaned loudly as he came deep inside her.

Alison could feel his cock swell just before he shot his load into her, coating her pussy with his seed. She squeezed his cock to milk him and to try to hold him in longer.

They fell on the bed breathing so hard that they couldn't speak. Alison asked Lewis get her some water and she drank it all.

As she lay recovering, she said, "Oh my god. That sports car was a great graduation present, but this was so much better."

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.