First Mother then Daughter Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything had gotten so complicated.

When he first met her, she was the child of his neighbors. He had certainly noticed her. But she was not the object of his desires. He didn't lust after her, as he appreciated her youth and beauty.

As he got to know her, she became a person not just some pretty 18-year-old. It turned out that she was curious, insightful, and intelligent. She was not a pretty body surrounding nothing. She was a beautiful woman exploring her sexuality and she found that she liked the attention of men. Like her mother, she loved to flirt. It didn't always mean that she was looking to have sex, it was that she loved the attention she got.

She flirted with Lewis unmercifully. Sometimes she didn't even know it, but she did. It was part of her nature. He knew she was surprised when he showed her the pictures that he'd pulled off her phone. But she didn't scream and run out of the room. After she got over the shock of seeing herself and the other girls on the big TV, it seemed to turn her on. She liked that he had found them. He was surprised to find nude pictures on her phone, but he thought that a lot of girls these days sent nude pictures to their boyfriends.

But that didn't explain the videos she took of herself masturbating and the 360-degree view of her stripping. She knew he would find them after their security talk, and a few days after he pulled them off her phone, they disappeared and were not on her cloud backup. She made those videos for him. Maybe she thought that it would be safe to flirt with him because he was older, and he wouldn't approach a girl just out of high school.

She continued her flirting as she went through college. They video chatted often, and sometimes she'd call him when she was getting ready for a date. She'd try on different clothes while talking to him and asked which looked best. Of course, that meant that she would change her clothes often and she didn't bother to turn the camera off. When he asked her if she wanted some privacy, she replied that he'd already seen her naked, so why bother? She asked if her nudity offended him and giggled.

He had largely learned to ignore (or not react to) her antics, dismissing it as flirting with someone safe. But he did like it.

He loved seeing her when she visited home. He couldn't decide whether she was more sexually or intellectually stimulating. She'd sit on the patio in a tiny bikini, and they'd play Go and talk. She knew damn well she was turning him on. She seemed to enjoy it when she could see he was getting excited.

Then at graduation, she kissed him. It wasn't a brotherly kiss or a friendly kiss, it was a lover's kiss. That confused him. He didn't know where to store that information in his brain. She never looked quite the same after that. The way he saw her changed.

Then this summer happened. Her mother (and his lover) left for the summer with her father, and it looked like his relationship with Beverly was over. He and Alison were forced by circumstances to be together, and he loved it. She was now a 22-year-old woman and not a little girl anymore. He loved being with her. She was his intellectual equal and he enjoyed her company more than anyone he knew. He began treating her more as a date than two people just going out. He liked buying her clothes and taking her out to fancy places to impress her; like she was a woman he was courting.

And 30 minutes ago, she wasn't trying to tease him. She wanted to have sex with him.

But she was also his best friend. She was one of the few people he knew that had the title of friend. What would happen if they had sex, and it didn't work out? Could their friendship survive?

Did he want her to be his lover and eventually get married? Yes, he did. But there were things she didn't know about him that she wouldn't be able to get past. Things he was ashamed of. And that didn't even include having sex with her mother daily for the last four years.

No, as much as he would like them to be lovers, they could never be together.

-----

Alison couldn't get those pictures out of her head and her hand didn't come close to satisfying her. Lying in his bed, she decided that Lewis was going to be in bed with her tonight. She just had to figure out how. She went home to get away from those pictures and think. When she saw his car pull into the driveway, she called him.

"Lewis, we need to talk. Can you meet me in the hot tub?"

"That's not a good idea," he said.

"Lewis, you were rude to me today, and you hurt my feelings. Please meet me in the hot tub."

He hesitated then said, "OK. But nothing will change my mind."

"I'll be there in five minutes," she said.

She had no intention of ever wearing clothes in Lewis's backyard again. They would only get in the way. She walked over in a robe and flip-flops. Opening the gate, she saw him sitting in the hot tub. She walked over deliberately, kicked off her flip-flops, dropped her robe, and stepped into the spa naked. She stayed standing, her naked body facing him. He couldn't help staring at her. Even under the water, she could see his excitement pushing out his shorts.

As Lewis scrambled for words, she said, "I'm in love with you and you're in love with me. I've been in love with you for a long time, but I didn't realize it. Whenever I went out with guys at school, it didn't work. I always thought about you, and they paled in comparison, both intellectually and physically. You've been treating me like a child. When I left for college, you told me to never let anyone treat me like a child. So, I'm not going to let you do it anymore."

"I know you love me but you're too damn pigheaded to admit it. If you deny it, I'll smack you silly. The way we kissed in Austin and today showed me how much you love me. You've always loved me as a friend but now you love me as a woman. Things change. It's impossible to hide how much you love my body."

"Stand up and take off your shorts. I want to see you naked," she ordered.

He hesitated.

"Right now," she said emphatically.

He stood up and took them off and put them on the edge of the spa. His hard cock stood straight at her, like in the picture.

"Turn around for me," she ordered. He started turning and she said, "Slowly, I want a good look at your tight ass."

When he was facing her again, she took him in her arms and kissed him. His cock pressed against her belly.

"Was that too awful?" she said mockingly.

"No, it was wonderful, but it doesn't change anything. I'm ten years older than you."

"So? You have a little more experience than I have. I'm fine with that. I much prefer sex with older men. They know what they're doing and can please a woman," she bluffed.

"And ten years is nothing. When you're fifty, you'll have a hot forty-year-old woman on your arm. You've seen my mother. I'll be like her and stay in great shape."

"You've never been with an older man," he said doubtfully.

"Are you kidding? Most guys I've been with were over thirty. Maybe because they reminded me of you," she lied.

Lewis hesitated. "But there are things that you don't know about me."

"Like what?"

"I can't tell you."

"Yes, you can. Tell me the awful things that will make me not love you. And they better be good after the way you treated me this afternoon."

"I've taken secret videos of you and your friends." He said looking embarrassed.

"When?"

"My security system extends to the backyard. It alerted me anytime you came back here. It took videos of you and your friends anytime you were around the pool or in the pool house."

"How stupid do you think I am? Cameras are not hard to spot if you know where to look." She was bluffing at this point. She hadn't seen the cameras and was embarrassed that she hadn't considered that his security system would cover the whole property.

"So, you've got naked pictures of me and my friends. Did you get any juicy ones? I freely gave you a USB flash drive with naked pictures of me and my friends. Would you like to take some more? I'd be happy to pose for you. It turns me on thinking about you watching naked videos of me."

"Oh," she said. "I bet you have naked pictures of my mother too. It looked like she had an all-over tan. That's OK, she's got a great body. I intend to look that good at her age."

"It wouldn't surprise me if you two screwed around at least once and maybe a lot more. I know Mom was desperately lonely with Dad and me gone, and I saw how you two looked at each other. I don't care about whatever happened or didn't happen, but I don't want my dad to ever know."

"Did you put the security system in to take pictures of me?" she asked.

"No, I didn't know you when the system was designed."

"So, you didn't intentionally take pictures of anyone did you?"

"Well, no. But I looked at them."

"I'm not sure there's a man in the world that wouldn't have done that. I bet you even...how can I say this...satisfied yourself while looking at them.

Lewis turned bright red.

"Did you keep them all, including my friends? I'd love to look at them with you."

"Yes, some."

"OK, watching the videos without permission was a tiny bit sleazy but certainly understandable. If I'd had pictures or videos of you naked, you can bet I'd have watched them when I was...lonely. In fact, I'd like to take some of you. What else?"

"I put programs on your laptops and phone..."

"Now you're being insulting. After your embarrassing security lecture, did you think I wouldn't have known that? I'm pretty bright you know. I could have removed them. Did you get the videos I took after your lecture? Never mind, I know you did. At school, I only left my laptop open when I wanted you to see me. It turned me on thinking about what you were doing while watching me. Did you really think that I just happened to change clothes right in front of my laptop? I know my roommate changed in there too with my laptop open. I aimed it toward her bed when I wasn't there. She's a gorgeous woman, but you know that from the videos. She's a lot prettier than I am."

"No, she's not."

"So, you think I'm prettier than she is?"

"Yes," he said knowing what she'd done.

"It was fun teasing you. And when I didn't want you to see me in my room, like when I had a special friend over, I kept my laptops and phones in the closet under my clothes. I know you have a video of me playing with myself. Do you have any good videos of my roommate?"

"It's a bit flattering knowing that you could see as many naked coeds as you wanted on the internet, but you wanted to watch me."

"By the way, you should never play poker. You have way too many tells. As soon as I said, 'my roommate', I knew you'd seen her naked."

"I saw you having sex with a guy in your room once." He hung his head a little.

"I know. Did you like it? I wanted you to see that. It made me so hot thinking about you watching. That guy got one hell of a good fucking. I kept thinking about you and I couldn't get enough. How did it make you feel seeing that guy fucking me?

"I was a little jealous. I'm not sure why. I stopped watching it."

"I know you were jealous. It's because you love me and don't want to see me with anyone else." She flashed her damn disarming smile.

"OK. You're a dirty old man who likes pretty, naked, women. What else?"

"Uh."

"You don't like naked men too, do you?"

"No!"

"Good, I might have a hard time with that. So, you're a horny, heterosexual man, who likes sex with and naked pictures of, women - how will I ever cope with that?"

"Anything else? Are you a drunk? A drug addict? Do you beat women? Have you raped anyone? Killed anyone? Robbed a bank? So far, your dirty little secrets are pretty ordinary. I'm still waiting for the awful things that will make me not love you."

"Lewis, you don't know everything about me either. You don't have pictures or videos of me on Spring Break. I didn't use my phone to take them. I used a little camera not connected to anything. Maybe if you're a good boy I'll show them to you. You think my high school friends were hot. Wait until you see my college friends."

"You've heard about Girls Gone Wild - Spring Break on the Beach? I have naked pictures of me and all my friends for you. You pour half a dozen shots for co-eds, and they'll do just about anything with all the hot guys there. I made a video of my roommate in bed with two guys. We could watch that together if you want. Or I could put it on my laptop and let you try to find it."

Lewis felt a twinge of jealousy. He didn't want to think of Alison naked with hot college guys.

She pointedly looked down at his cock. "Is that always that hard?"

He took her in his arms and kissed her. He gave in. He knew he was in love with her, and love came with risks.

"We established that we are in love with each other, right?" Alison asked.

"Uh."

"There are two things I want you to know. One, if you fool around on me, I'll cut your balls off. Two, never lie to me."

"I'm not going to ask if you and my mother had any sort of a relationship. But anything that may have been between you two is over now. My dad will never know about anything that may or may not have happened. Really Lewis, never play poker."

"And please stop hacking into my phone and I'll stop hacking into yours. I'll show you anything you want."

"Uh."

She dropped to her knees and popped his cock in her mouth then pulled off. "I've been told I'm excellent at giving blowjobs. But I don't want to force you into anything." She licked him from his balls to his tip and popped him back into her mouth. She pulled off him again. She looked up at him while she played with his balls.

"If you can convince me that you don't love me and lust for me, then I might quit. Although you have this lovely cock I'd love to play with."

"Uh."

"It's too hot out here," she said. "Let's go upstairs. If you follow me, you can watch my tight little 22-year-old ass as I walk up the stairs. I work out every day."

"Come on. Let's go," she said somewhat exasperated. "If nothing else, you owe me a graduation present. I'll tell you what I want when we're upstairs." He followed her out of the tub still in shock.

"Maybe we'll look at some of your videos after you ravish me the first time."

They went into the house, and he watched from behind as Alison ascended the stairs. She did have a tight little twenty-two-year-old ass that he couldn't take his eyes off. Her ass looked better than her mother's. He didn't think that was possible. He froze at the bottom of the stairs.

"Well? Hurry up. I have more of my twenty-two-year-old body parts to show you. I think you'll like them." She smiled, flipped her hair, and went into the bedroom.

Lewis ran up the stairs two at a time. When he entered the bedroom, she lay stretched out on her tummy, her arms stretched above her head, and her feet towards him. He'd never seen anything more beautiful. He walked over and lay next to her on the cool sheets. She turned her head to look at him as he lightly stroked her skin from her thighs to the back of her neck. She was covered in goosebumps from excitement. He rolled her over and her arms wrapped around his neck. They kissed, slowly exploring each other.

This time, there was no wondering what this kiss meant, or whether they should do this, or if they were in love. Those questions were in the distant past. They could simply enjoy the feelings of each other's moist lips and tongues. Kissing was enough for a long while, as it conveyed without words the feelings that they had for each other. Words always got in the way. The kissing was loving, unhurried, sexy, and lustful. They stopped for a moment and looked into each other's eyes, smiled, and began kissing again. They couldn't get enough of each other.

Lewis began exploring more of her body. As he did, his desire for her grew. He didn't want to give in to his desire just yet. They had all night, and he didn't plan on getting much sleep. He kissed and touched her ears, cheeks, forehead, nose, jaw, and then back to her mouth. He touched her lips with his thumb, and she sucked it into her mouth, her tongue playing with it. He pulled his wet thumb out and pushed it against her stiff nipples, first one and then the other. She moaned as his hand covered her breast and massaged it gently. Her hand pushed on top of his, pressing it harder on her firm tit.

Sliding her hand down his body, she found what she was looking for. She held it with reverence in her small hand. He felt warm and heavy as she slowly stroked him. She sucked his nipples before licking her way down over his abs and down to his throbbing cock. Crawling between his legs, she licked his shaft like it was her favorite candy. She looked up and their eyes met, and she felt his cock twitch under her tongue. Teasing Lewis had always been fun for Alison, and this would be no exception. She teased the head, circling it with her tongue and licking a drop of precum off the tip. She wanted to give him the best blowjob that she had ever given in her young life.

She popped the head into her mouth and played with it with her tongue. He moaned loudly and his eyes rolled back. Another two inches disappeared into her mouth, and he raised his hips to meet her. There was no way she could take him all the way down without some practice, but he liked what she was doing. Practicing would be fun. Pulling back up and lowering herself again, she continued sucking on him. She pulled off him, licked her thumb, rubbed it on the sensitive spot just under the head, and blew cool air on it. He was rocking his hips, and she could feel tightness in his legs and butt. She swallowed him once more and sucked his cock rapidly in and out. He was almost ready. She wanted to tease him longer, but she also wanted him to taste his cum for the first time. She took him in as deep as she could and fondled his balls. He groaned and filled her mouth. She swallowed most of his cum, but some leaked out the sides of her mouth. She kept sucking on him, hungry for more.

He pulled her up and kissed her cum covered mouth, cleaning her face.

Alison said, "I've wanted to do that for a long time. I've dreamt and fantasized about it since you gave me that margarita at the cookout. It was so much better than I imagined."

Lewis asked, "You know what the best part is?" She shook her head. "It's your turn." She shivered in anticipation.

Lewis kissed her body as he moved toward the center of her pleasure. He was inexplicably nervous. This was the woman he loved and that made this important. He wanted to please her more than any man she'd been with before. This needed to be special. He kissed her breasts and nipples, savoring how they felt, moved, and reacted to his touch. Lewis could not imagine a woman's body more perfect than Alison's. His kisses moved down to just above her pussy and she moaned. He licked down her outer lips, once on each side sending shivers down her spine. His hands were on the very top of her thighs, his thumbs between them. With gentle pressure, he pushed them apart, crawled between them, and licked up each of her inner thighs. She moaned quietly and spread her leg further.

She gasped when she felt his tongue lick up her slit, pushing past, and parting her engorged outer lips. Her scent and taste overwhelmed Lewis.

Everything that had happened in the last few weeks and years had put each of her nerve endings on high alert. The next stroke made her cry out in pleasure. It was a soft, slow lick that stimulated all her sensitive parts. His tongue traveled up and down her labia, grazing her clit with each pass. She spread her legs further, urging him on.

He licked harder this time, deeper into her crevice, and continued until he lightly touched her clit. Each time his tongue touched her there, she cried out in a sweet quiet voice. Her breathing was short as her excitement built. She pushed her hips up, desperate for more pressure on her clit. She needed to come.