First Night

Story Info
Heating up when the car breaks down.
4.1k words
4.32
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never thought the date would end up as it did.

They met online, as most single people tend to do these days. And after many a bad date with many strange and unusual men, she had to admit that she's enjoying his company more than anyone else. He was funny, witty, down to earth and honest. A rare find in this crazy world.

Their first date went so well that it hadn't even finished yet and she had already decided that she wanted to see him again. They had taken a nice brisk walk along the water, their feet crunching the snow and ice beneath their boots, and chatted about everything under the Sun, from their kids, their failed marriages, the subsequent separations, and life beyond the end of what they both thought was their forever person.

After walking for an hour or so, they decided to sit and continue date #1 over a nice coffee at the nearby café. He was polite, kind and a true gentleman, opening the door for her as they walked in and not even hesitating in buying her coffee before she had a chance to open her purse. He had an air of confidence about him, confident without being cocky, yet he was quieter than most. It made him seem intriguing to her, like she needed to know more about the man behind the mask.

He wasn't a large man, or athletic, but his 6' frame and proportional body made him look muscular and lean. When he took off his coat, she saw that he was casually dressed in blue jeans and a red and grey checkered button down shirt that hugged his form, and yet his attitude made the outfit look dressy. It was obvious by his choice of clothes and how he trimmed his facial hair that he wanted to impress her, which made her smile inwardly. He couldn't have known this, but she was already sold.

During this first meeting he informed her that the best way to get to know someone was on less "official" date settings, like having a nice quiet dinner at home, where they could eat well and have an intimate moment or two over a nice bottle of wine. She had to admit that it sounded tempting, and why not? She already knew she was attracted to him, so she saw no reason to say no. They made a date for the following weekend at his place and he said he was going to prepare a feast for her to enjoy.

"You might even like the food," he said with a wink.

"What could I expect to eat?" she asked inquisitively, before quickly adding with a nervous laugh, "... for dinner!"

"I'll keep you posted as the date gets closer. But for now all you need to know is that you should show up hungry and ready for anything," he said with a sly grin.

The comment made her blush and it stirred feelings deep inside her that she didn't expect. He was bold and unafraid, which, on the one hand frightened her a little bit and on the other hand it made her not want to wait an entire week before seeing him again. She started to reconsider her well-established three-date rule: Nothing intimate before the third date. Sure, there had been kissing, a little bit of touching here and there since they first met but she always maintained that the truly intimate physicality would only be after they had really had an opportunity to get to know each other. She had never considered breaking the rule before, but he was making it difficult to remember why she would be so adamant about it.

As she was weighing her options and arguing with herself in her head, his voice interrupted her thoughts.

"It's getting late and you've got a long drive home," he said with a caring look.

"Yes, I guess I should make a move," she replied, reluctantly realising that she wasn't really being given an opportunity to make the decision.

As they left the café, he walked her to her car parked near the entrance to the path they took for their walk earlier. When they got closer, she saw her headlights were on, and dimmed much lower than they should be. That's when she realized she had accidentally left them on for the past 3 hours and a sinking feeling made its way into her stomach.

"Looks like you may have a problem," he said, with concern.

She opened the door, got in and tried to start it but it wouldn't even click on. The battery was almost completely dead. The cold weather had already weakened her old car's battery and now with the lights having been on for too long, she was stranded. They called roadside service but with temperatures well below freezing, the companies were overloaded with calls and they couldn't guarantee quick service. She was looking at a minimum 4 hour wait time. She agreed to the wait and they took her phone number, saying that she would be called by the driver 10 minutes before they show up but don't anticipate hearing from them any earlier.

"We're swamped," the dispatcher said, oblivious to her personal dilemma.

She hung up the phone and they stood there for a moment, looking at each other, neither sure what to do next. She had come out to his area of the city for the date because he was close to some nice walking paths, but it was a good hour's drive from her apartment, especially with the roads covered in snow and ice. Now with the car not starting, she was unsure what to do.

He hesitated for a moment.

"You could come back to my place to wait it out, and then we'll come back to the car as soon as we get the call.

Her vocalized, "Umm ..." reminded him that the relationship was still very new.

"No pressure," he added, "You can wait here if you like but it's starting to get colder now that the Sun has gone down. At least my place will be warm."

She decided that it made no sense to wait there when she could rest easier indoors. Plus, she was comfortable with him and wasn't the least bit concerned about her safety.

"Thanks, I might just take you up on that offer!"

When they got to his apartment he parked the car, turned off the engine, and looked at her nervously.

"I didn't expect to have company," he said, "The place isn't what you would call 'visitor' ready."

"It doesn't matter. I'm sure I'd have been mortified if the tables were reversed! There are no judgments here," she said with a warm smile.

He opened the door and walked in, dropping his keys on a small table at the entrance. She closed the door and took a quick look around. At first glance, the place was not big but not small either and was not nearly as messy as he made her think it would be. They took off their coats and boots and he invited her in. They sat down together on the sofa in the middle of the room.

"Would you like something to drink?"

Although not concerned she was feeling a bit nervous about being alone with him and having a serious attraction to him before they'd had date #2. She decided that maybe a bit of alcohol would take the edge off.

"Yes please," she said as he offered her a beer (apparently having nothing else available anyway).

To kill time waiting for the towing company to call they sat there, relaxing on the sofa, and watched a movie together.

It was difficult for her to concentrate on the movie. They sat next to each other, her with a small blanket covering her legs because she had been cold from outside. He had seen her teeth chattering when they came in and asked her if she wanted to have one to warm up a little. She was grateful to have the added warmth as the dampness of the cold seemed to go right into her. She had been hoping that he would put an arm around her to raise her body heat, maybe pull her closer... and then she had to remind herself of the rule. Again. She really had to resist.

As the movie droned on, she found herself sneaking quick looks at him, wondering if maybe the same dirty thoughts were going through his mind as well. She shifted her weight under the blanket to get a bit more comfortable and he did the same, only he came a little closer to her and now their arms were touching. She could feel the electricity of his touch going through her and it stirred many feelings, especially between her legs.

"Are you cold too?" she asked, "I can share the blanket if you want."

"No, I'm fine," he assured her, but moved closer to her anyways and she opened up the blanket to cover him as well. He rested his forearm on her leg under the blanket. Although they were both intently looking at the television screen, neither could focus on the movie. After only a few minutes together under the blanket, he turned to her.

"Still cold?"

"I'm warming up slowly, but the cold really went into me and I'm slightly chilled."

"Let me help you out. I'm usually like a furnace," he said as he reached up and put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

She snuggled into his body and moved her legs to be slightly on his in order to be more comfortable. He didn't seem to mind.

As they sat there together, with only the noise of the TV, she looked up at his face to thank him, but before she could get a chance to say anything, he moved in and kissed her. It was a warm and passionate kiss, with just a little bit of tongue to explore her mouth. She responded with the same passion and held his face in her hands while they made out on the sofa like teenagers. After a few minutes, she moved the blanket off them both and raised her body to straddle him as the kisses became more intense.

He held her body close to his and ran his hands up and down her back as they kissed. He rubbed right up to underneath her hair and held her neck for a brief moment, bringing her closer to him, deeper in his mouth. Then his hands went down her back again and held her ass, squeezing it slightly to pull her more on top of him. She moved slowly, pushing herself down on his lap and feeling his hardness under his jeans and rocking gently back and forth with him between her legs. The movement drove him insane and made him want her more.

He kissed the side of her neck, then down the front of her throat while she held her head back to allow it. He held her hair and kept her head pulled back while he kissed it, and the passion of that moment combined with the warmth of his lips and the wetness of his tongue as he opened his mouth to kiss her neck made her let out a small moan of delight. He slid his hands underneath her top and kept up with rubbing her back, up and down.

When he saw that her breathing was shallower, he moved his hands along her bra towards the front and cupped her breasts in his hands while his thumbs ran lightly over her nipples. She moaned again and moved her hips down harder on him with his touch. He was getting used to the sounds she made, enjoying it, knowing that he had her.

His hands made their way to her back again, this time to free her breasts from their constraint. He undid her bra in one fluid motion, lifted it slightly and moved his hands to the front to touch the soft skin of her breasts and pinch her nipples lightly with his thumb and forefinger. He played with them for a few minutes, touching them, caressing them, pinching a little to see her reaction. Her breathing became shallower, more erratic as he excited her with his touch, and she enjoyed running her fingers through his hair and holding his face while he nuzzled her.

He lowered his hands to her hips, ran them around to her ass, circling her form, lingering in that spot where the butt cheeks and legs meet and then slowly lifted the bottom of her blouse to go up over her head. She helped him remove the obstacle the rest of the way and threw it on the floor without caring where it landed. He sat up a little taller as she started to unbutton his shirt slowly, opening each one until it exposed his chest completely. She ran her hands over his body, feeling his hair slide through her fingers and finding his nipples, which she pinched lightly, just like he did to her. She understood why he enjoyed doing it to her because his reaction was much the same, as he let out a deep breath through his mouth when she played with them.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, teasing each other on the sofa. It wasn't long before they both started to feel a sense of urgency, the need to do more and be more, together. He held her more tightly, rubbing her back up and down more passionately and a low growl left his lips. She could sense that he wanted her desperately and was trying to decide how he was going to please her first. Her thoughts were in line with his, so she nibbled on his earlobe.

"Take me to your room," she whispered in his ear.

She was still straddling him when he picked her up and carried her down the hallway. He held her bottom and kissed her deeply as he walked with her and when they entered the room, he lowered her gently to his bed. They both undid their pants, all the while looking each other in the eyes, and when hers was loose, he leaned forward, took the pants from the top and peeled them off her as she lifted her hips to allow it. He made sure to leave her panties on, and when she started to take them off he held up his hand in a STOP gesture.

"That's my job," he said, "And not yet."

He took off his pants and then his underwear, exposing himself so she could see how hard he was, and then lowered himself down on the bed next to her. He started kissing her breasts again, then feather-kissing her down her stomach with little licks on her body while he massaged her inner thighs one by one. She was touching his shoulders and then his neck as he made his way down, and she could hardly contain herself as his face got closer to her pussy.

He began to kiss her inner thighs, starting from the left knee. He kissed them deeply, lingering for a second or two, then continued until he was right next to it - a terrible tease -- before moving over to do the same thing on the right thigh. More deep, long kisses, moving closer and closer until he was kissing her pussy over her underwear. He liked her scent, so he stayed there, nuzzling it gently, which made her move her hips in anticipation and desire.

He slid his hands up the side of her legs and tugged at her panties, pulling them down to barely expose her to him and he kissed it again, this time running his tongue lightly over her clit. She let out a quiet moan again, a sound he was starting to really enjoy. She put her hand on his head and pushed him closer to her, but he pulled back, wanting to make her wait for it a little longer. He stood up at the side of the bed and slowly pulled her underwear off her completely, admiring her naked body on his bed for a moment and thinking about what he was going to do to her next.

He dropped down in front of her and put her knees over his shoulders which made her legs separate wider as he moved in. He kissed her inner thighs again, once on each side, before leaning in to her and licking her lightly on the clit once again. Her back arched with his move and she sighed deeply, grabbing the bedsheets with her fists as he licked her again and again, then lightly sucking it to drive her wild. He slid a finger inside her as he continued licking her and it took seconds for her to come in his mouth. He felt her pulsating on his tongue and each wave in the orgasm made her back arch as she cried out in ecstasy.

He was rock hard now. He feather-kissed her body slowly as he moved up to her face and she met him there with a long, deep kiss. A thank you, for an orgasm that was worth the wait. She could see how hard he was and decided that it was her turn to please him. She turned him over to lie him down on the bed and held his cock in her hand, stroking it as she made her way down his neck with many kisses, a small lick on one nipple, until she had him right at her mouth.

As he had teased her, she decided to return the favour. She licked the shaft, up and down a few times, from the bottom to the top, and then circled her tongue around the tip, swallowing the wet as she took him slowly into her mouth. He moaned when she sucked on him and stroked him at the same time, which encouraged her to do more of it. She licked down the shaft to his balls and took them in her mouth, sucking them and stroking the shaft as she did so. He held her head, thrusting with her sucking, making him want to come but he wasn't ready yet. He wanted to hold off a little longer.

He brought her back up to the bed to lie on top of him but then he rolled her over onto her back for a moment while he went back down to be between her legs. He stayed on the bed with her, and then turned her over her to be on top of him again so they could 69 and please each other simultaneously. They both worked each other over, moaning at the same time, increasing the intensity of their desire for each other. They pleased each other for 10 long minutes, stroking, licking. He grabbed her ass and pulled her close to him, kissing and licking the spot where her leg and ass meet, making her breathe heavily and suck him harder.

He turned her over and made his way back to the edge of the bed again. He pulled at her legs to meet him down at the bottom and then held her legs apart. He didn't have a condom on, which at first concerned her, but he didn't go inside her. As he held her legs apart, he rubbed his hard cock along her clit, from tip to base until it had fully emerged from its hood.

Once she saw what he was doing, she lay back, relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. He did this a lot, starting slowly and then moving a little faster. She was moaning with his movement, wanting him to make a mistake and slip inside her. But he didn't. Instead, his thumb played with her clit while he teased her with his hardness, and it made her hips move involuntarily with the motion.

It seemed he was done with this tease because he turned her over and went behind her. He lay on top of her, her hips raised to allow him to be there, and held himself up by hands and knees. He moved her hair out of the way to be on the side of her neck and then he leaned down and kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders while he did the same movement as before but on her ass. He slid his hard cock along the crack, teasing her as he made her breathe harder and harder. He repeated the motion many times.

"Oh God, just fuck me would you!" she virtually begged.

He smiled, kissed her neck one last time, and then made his way back down to the edge of the bed and turned her over.

At this point, neither of them couldn't hold back anymore. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him in close to her. He was right in line with her thinking and he entered her, both of them moaning from that feeling when skin meets skin, when hardness meets wet desire. He held her legs open as he thrust inside her, moving slowly then increasing his tempo with his desire and her breathing. Then he lifted her legs to rest them on his chest and held her thighs as he moved, faster this time. She reached down and touched his legs as he thrusted inside her, welcoming him, as her breathing became shallower and faster and she had a second orgasm as intense as the first.

He turned her over now, ready to explore further. She raised herself up on her knees and kept her head resting on the bed as he entered her pussy from behind. She moaned her assent as he moved, holding her hips as he pushed deep inside her. She liked how he always started slowly, no matter how aroused he was, as it made the new position even more exciting and turned her on in a new way each time.

He started to thrust faster, harder, unable to hold back anymore. Her breathing matched his hard and fast movements as well, and she pushed back on him to get him as deep inside her as she could. He leaned forward and took a breast with one hand as the other held her shoulder and he moved faster as he felt the orgasm building up inside him. She started to moan louder, and her pussy got tighter and as she started to come, he kept going at it hard to let her enjoy the release, her wetness covering his cock like the blanket they shared earlier. As soon as she was done, he pulled out and cried out as he came on her ass and back.

12