First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done, they lay next to each other briefly on the bed, both feeling spent but relaxed from their time together. He got up to get tissues from the bathroom and returned to clean her back before moving to lie down next to her. He held her in his arms as they chatted and laughed at how the events of the day unfolded and both admitted that they never expected this to happen. She told him about her three-date rule, and they laughed even harder.

"Well, so much for THAT!" he scoffed.

Just then, her cell phone rang. He offered to go and get it for her, and he saw that the phone number was the towing company. She told him to answer it since it had rung several times and she didn't want to miss the call.

"Yes?" he answered. "Oh yes," he said, "thank you for calling. You know, if you're still really busy, why don't you just schedule us for tomorrow morning? It's late and we can get back to the car easier in the daylight."

He looked at her and she smirked back at him as he hung up the phone.

"They told me that they were still at least another hour before they would be able to get to your car. So since you were going to need to be here until the middle of the night, I figured it would be better if you just stayed the night and we go there first thing in the morning. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," she answered, "It would have been uncomfortable for me to say that, so it's a good thing you answered."

She rolled over and covered herself with the sheets with a yawn, now knowing that sleepiness could take over since she didn't have to get up for a while.

He smiled at her and said, "I'm just going to go jump in the shower. Care to join me?"

A mischievous grin followed as she smiled at him and threw the covers off her naked body. Sleep will come. Later.


12