First Night in a Hotel Room Alone

Story Info
A girl's 1st time in a hotel room alone.
9.3k words
4.6
52.4k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

I let out a loud sigh as I lay on the hotel bed and watch some random cable channel. At first I thought staying in a hotel room by myself would be awesome. It's the first time ever I've had a room all to myself. All other times it was always with my parents or sister.

But now I'm 18 and they said it was time for me to have my own room on this trip. Currently we are going to my older sister's wedding, but for some reason my parents wanted to drive instead of fly, so we are on a multi-day road trip. A long, boring trip in which we are stuck in the car where the internet is spotty at best.

With my parents getting too tired to keep driving, we stopped at this side of the road hotel. Thankfully it's not a horror movie type hotel, but at least a 3 star hotel. Not the best or fanciest, but not ghetto or broke down. Just middle of the road.

At first when I got into my room, I felt so free and alive. Like I could do anything. It was my first real taste of freedom as I still live with my parents since I drive to college every day. I felt like I could do anything, from dancing all night long or getting completely naked all night long or ordering a pizza that only I would have. It's freedom!

But after a while, the thrill died. The TV has like 10 channels, and none of them play anything good. Mostly travel shows, old comedies and movies in different languages. And the internet here sucks. It keeps dropping and even when I'm on, it crawls. Since I've used most of my data plan's internet on the way here, it's crawling too as I'm close to my limit.

In other words, I'm bored. So bored. So damn bored. There's nothing to do and I don't feel like going to sleep yet. It's only 11 pm anyway. Sure, it's not like I have a party to go to, if I wanted, but surely there's something fun to do here.

It's not like I'm trying to get booze or weed or anything. I don't do stuff like that. Just don't want to act like I'm 50 years old and do absolutely nothing. It's my first real chance for freedom, and I'm spending it in my pj's watching some crap sit-com. I want excitement and fun. I want this to be memorable.

With a defeated sigh, I decide that I can go and get more ice. I do have my Sprites, and if I want them to be cold, I need to get more ice to put them in. Plus, it's something to do, even if it is pathetic.

It's pretty late so I doubt anyone is going to be up. That's why I don't feel bad wearing just my pjs when I exit my hotel room door. If it was during the day, I would put on a jacket or something as pjs can seem sort of, I dunno, loose. Like you are trying to show off your body or something.

With a giggle I consider going to get the ice completely naked. Taking everything off, running down there and then running back for a thrill. But no. I'm not that daring. It's something I would love to do, just too scared to do it. What if I was really seen?

Armed with the plastic ice bucket under my arm, I exit my room and go into the hotel's hallway. As I thought, the hallway is empty as empty can be. There's not even the sound of a TV going. It's completely silent.

I look at the door across the hall and give it a dorky smile. That's my parent's room. I hold up my ice bucket towards their door like it's a trophy to make them laugh. Yeah, I know they are asleep by now, but have to do something to keep me entertained. So I then I do a quick little dance where I shake my butt towards the room.

After making a few more funny faces towards their door, I walk down the hallway and towards the ice machine/vending machine room. For a moment I consider going back to my room to put on shoes, but I figure the place looks clean. I'll just make sure to look at the ground just in case there's something sharp or something.

As I walk down this hallway, I get a crazy idea. Well, not an idea, but a fantasy. What if on of these doors open, and it's the man of my dreams? Oh, how I can picture it. He opens the door, and there he stands in just a pair of boxer shots, showing off his rock hard abs. There's no words spoken as he just motions for me to go into his room.

Oh, how that would be a fun night. A magical night. A night I could never forget. A night of ten thousand orgasms that would make me cum so loud even my parents would hear it. But of course they would think it is some one else, as their innocent daughter could never sounds like that.

A few moments later, I'm in the ice machine/vending room. The room has that strange low hum that you hear at almost every hotel from the combined noise of the ice machine and the lights. It's a hum that only occurs at hotels for some reason. Like it's the sound of cheap machines and bad carpets.

You know, if I'm being honest, hotels are pretty creepy places. And I'm not even talking about how dirty it can be with all the hidden fluids all over the place. I'm referring to how you don't really know what's going on right next to you. That anything could be happening in any of these rooms.

For example, as I walked to this ice machine room, who knows how many people were camped out at their peepholes, waiting for me to go by. What about what could be going on inside the rooms? For all I know, there could be a terrorist building some sort of doomsday weapon. Or a lesbian couple could have some guy tied up on the bed, to which they rape him every five minutes as they want to prove sex with a guy isn't better. Or maybe someone is doing a satanic ritual, in which they've killed someone in the bathroom in hopes of summoning the Devil. You just have no idea what's going on so close to you.

These thoughts make me a bit creeped out, but I fight to keep them pushed down. I know I'm just being stupid and silly. It's just coming from the fact that I'm alone and bored, to which my mind does wander. It's pretty unlikely anything bad like that is happening here, when in this part of the country everyone seems to go to bed at 8pm.

Stepping to the ice machine, I put the bucket in the groove, then push the button making the machine come to life. Ice falls angrily into the bucket like it's telling me to get the fuck out of it's sight. That it doesn't like having to be awoken this late. It seems to make more noise than it needs to, as if wanting to make sure it wakes everyone up because it's upset. I fill it up all the way to the top because, why not?

Now that I have my ice, I turn to leave, but see the vending machine. For a moment I consider going back to get some money to get a candy bar or something, but I decide against it. After all, that's calories that I don't need.

"Oh," I gasp in surprise when I turn to leave and see a huge shape standing in the open door. This room doesn't have a door, instead it's just an open doorway, and there's a huge shape just standing there, blocking the entire door.

It's a man. A huge man. Not like muscular or anything like that, but still huge. His body shape reminds me of the supernatural killer in any slasher movie. He's just big and imposing. Speaking of horror movies, it's weird how his front looks to be in shadow. The light above him is out, so the lights behind him shine in, making his face be clouded in shadow. It makes him look beyond creepy.

"H-Hey," I say, not sure what else to do. I try not to think how long he might have been standing there, watching me get ice. Nor do I try and think about what he might be thinking of doing. In fact, the only thing I think about is that I need to get back to my room and fast.

The guy severely creeps me out when he doesn't respond. He just keeps staring at me, quietly. Somehow he doesn't make any noise at all. I can't even hear him breathing.

"Just, err, just getting some ice, you know?" I tell him, trying to be friendly and holding out my ice bucket to prove it. Not sure why I feel the need to justify why I'm out of my room to the guy, but I am. It's like the guy is making me feel like I'm in trouble or something. That he's a professor and I'm the bad student that's been caught smoking in the bathroom at school.

The man takes a single step into the room, which sets off the alarm bells off in my head. It makes me back up as it feels like there is no space between us, even if there's at least several feet. That single step scares me pretty bad, making me feel like a trapped rodent. At once my heart pounds super-fast and cold fear moves over me, making me beyond anxious.

"Hey now, bud. What are you doing?" I ask, holding my hand out to try and tell him that he shouldn't come any closer. That I don't want him to come any closer. That he's already gone far enough.

Already my heart is pounding like it wants to come out of my chest. There's something about whomever this guy is. I swear I can feel evil intensions coming off him like a smell or something. It's almost supernatural as I know he's going to try and do something bad. Really bad. And I don't know how to stop him from doing it either.

"W-Wait," I tell him in a wavering warning tone as he takes another full step into the room, making me back up again. Only my back presses against the back wall as there's not much room in here. Outside of the two machines, there's just a single table with a couple of chairs where I guess so people can sit and eat their candy or chips. Other than that, there's nothing more.

"I don't want any trouble," I tell him, my voice much higher than normal as he takes another step and is now right in front of me, inches away. And now he stands towering over me, making it like he's eclipsing me. If someone came by, I doubt they would see me as his body is so much larger than mine. He even blocks out a lot of the light.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I protest, my voice filled with fear when he grabs the ice bucket out of my hands. He snatches it violently, cubes falling all over the floor. He then carefully places the bucket on the table as if he doesn't want to make too much noise.

"Look. You don't want to do this, alright?" I try to convince the guy as the evil vibe that radiates off him only gets stronger. I'm still unable to see his face, even if he's right in front of me. But this is because I'm too scared to look up at him. It sort of feels like I would be looking up at the Devil, you know?

Never have I felt this scared. It's a real sort of fear too, one that I've not felt before. It's a cold fear to which you don't believe it's happening. That it seems so weird and out there, it could only happen in a movie. The sort of thing that if a friend told you it happened to them, you wouldn't believe them. It would be just something they made up for attention.

And then, everything changes. My life changes. My entire life flashes before my eyes, making me exhale all of the breath I had in my lungs. It makes the edges of my vision gain white pinpricks as if it is a bad special effect. It makes me think how nothing will ever be the same again.

Looking forward, I no longer see the huge scary man. Instead, I see the fabric of my shirt. It now blocks my sight, not allowing me to see anything at all.

He's pulled the front of my shirt up, to which I feel the cool A/C hotel air on my bare breasts. The man has lifted my shirt to look at my tits, knowing I wasn't wearing a bra. And I'm so stunned by it, my arms stay at my sides, making no effort to snatch my shirt out of his hands. Instead, I stand still, allowing him a nice, long look at such a private body part of mine as my tits are exposed and helpless.

Again, I feel like a student being punished by my professor. It makes me keep still, as if accepting my punishment. Only this punishment is for me to stand here, red faced, as a strange evil man gets to look at my bare tits for as long as he wants. And I'm not supposed to complain or say anything about it.

"W-W-Wait, please," I beg softly as the man starts to pull upward on my shirt. He pulls steady but firm, revealing he means to remove my shirt completely. But with my arms down, he's unable to do it, so far. I know he could easily pull hard and overpower me, but at least at the moment he's being somewhat gentle in his forcing. Not to mention I bet he could rip it apart with ease.

The evil guy doesn't say anything, but keeps pulling my shirt upward as if saying without words for me to lift my hands. To comply. He then begins to tug menacingly, as if giving me a warning that he's about to do worse if I don't do as he wants. That I better lift my arms so he can remove my shirt.

I want to scream, but find that I can't. I know that a single scream, as loud as I can, will bring the entire hotel to save me. But for some reason, I can't find the air nor will to scream, and I'm not sure why. All it would take is a single scream, but I'm too scared to do it. Too scared to do it even if I don't believe this guy would hurt me.

My face, which is already red at my tits being exposed like this, flushes even redder as I decide to do as he wants. That I'm going to let him do this to me, and I'm not sure why.

Feeling extremely submissive and helpless, I lift up both my arms. I lift them slow and timidly, not believing I'm really going to let him do this to me. The man doesn't waste any time and pulls my shirt all the way off me, where it seems to pop right off my head.

Now topless, I keep standing with my arms raised for some reason. It's as if I feel scared to do any movements that he didn't tell me to do. So I stand like this in a very stupid pose, as he tosses my shirt behind him, not even looking where he's thrown it.

"Is bad, very bad...to show tits...to a stranger," the huge man says in a very thick accent. But I can't make out where the accent is from. With the first word, I thought for sure he was Russian. That it sounded just like a Russian gangster. But after the first word, he sounded more Indian. Or maybe middle eastern. And when he said 'stranger' he said it like my friends from Mexico. It's like it changes.

"Let me go, please," I beg, my voice very shaky as I feel incredibly powerless. I'm not sure if it is from being topless, or if it's being made to keep my arms up. But something about it makes me feel beyond powerless and into pathetic mode.

I finally look up towards the evil man's face, just to see the outline and nothing more. Again I'm struck with this feeling that he isn't human. That he's some sort of demon or monster, able to buck the light to make me even more terrified than what I am.

The evil man says nothing as he reaches over with one hand and grabs a few ice cubes out of my bucket. He closes his hand around them to make a fist, as if scared he may drop them. The manner in which he does this concerns me as it's like he can't feel the cold. If I did that, my hand would be screaming in pain after just a few seconds from going numb with the cold.

"N-N-No, w-w-w-wait," I stammer, terrified as the evil man grabs the waistband of my pajama bottoms and panties to pull outward. After doing this, I know if he looks down, he'll be able to see my pulled out panties and shaved womanhood. He'll see the part of me, which only a couple of people have ever seen.

This flabbergasts me as again I can't believe it's happening. It makes me feel like if I move even a fraction of a centimeter, I'll die. So my tense body stays as still as possible with my breasts exposed and my pajamas yanked out. I basically let him do as he wants.

A pained, scared moan comes out of me as the huge man dumps the ice cubes into the front of my panties. He brings his hand over my open panties, and lets each cube fall one at a time. Each one falls into the front of my panties and slides down to press against me. They all pool there, right against my clit and womanhood.

Once he has dropped all his ice cubes, he lets go of my waistband, letting my panties and pajamas snap back. It snaps back hard, making me yelp from the brief pain of it. Now the ice cubes are pressed against me much harder now.

My eyes are wide as I stare at him, filled with pain and humiliation. All I want to do is grab my pajamas and shake violently until all those ice cubes fall out, but I'm too scared. I feel like if I lower my hands or shake my hips, it'll make him mad. So I'm forced to feel the numbing cold of the ice cubes against my womanhood, where it both numbs me and makes sharp pains echo over me.

"Is very bad to show titties to stranger," the huge man says in that unplaceable accent as if berating me. When he says this, I swear I feel him glaring at me, as if upset. Like he's mad that I'm letting him do this or something.

It dawns on me that he put those ice cubes in my panties to punish me. To punish me for showing him my breasts as if I did it on purpose or willingly. It makes me both angry and scared as it feels like he's trying to play some crazy game. Or that he's gone completely crazy.

My breathing becomes very fast due to pain and fear. I feel incredibly scared, like there's no telling what this crazy, evil bastard may do. That he may decide to anally rape me or even strangle me as to him, they would both be fun to do.

Then I feel a new, troubling emotion. One that I wasn't expecting but recognize. I also feel, aroused. The way my exposed nipples feel hard thanks to the cold A/C makes me feel so hot. It's that this is happening in public which makes it both dangerous and fun. Like it's some sort of sick game that I don't want to use. It's a sexual feeling I've never had and honestly don't know what to do with.

The huge man reaches down and grabs my hips. When he does, I can't help but yelp as his touch feels so gruff and harsh. Like being touched by someone who doesn't know their own strength and is made out of sandpaper. Like a true monster come to life.

The next thing I know, I'm staring at the wall because he's spun me around. My arms are still up in the air and the ice cubes are still pressing against my sex, causing me so much pain, but I don't dare move. I don't even move as I feel my tits being slightly squashed against the hotel's wall.

Like some sort of sex slave, I stay in this position for this evil, evil man. That's exactly what I feel like too, a sex slave. What else could you call it?

"H-Hey!" I yelp out as the man pulls down the back of my pajamas and panties to expose my bare bottom. He doesn't pull them any further down then the bottom of my ass, which allows the ice cubes to stay where they are to torture me. They've melted somewhat, but are still very much there. Now he can clearly see my 18 year old ass.

For a long while, he keeps me like this, where I guess he's staring at my bare ass. He doesn't touch it or say anything about it at all. Not even so much as to pinch or slap it. Just leaves me like this, staring at the wall, which is oddly unsatisfying as a part of me wants him to do something. Even if it is to taunt me with how stupid I must look.

I yelp out again as I'm spun back around to face him yet again. But he keeps my pajamas down in the back so I can feel that my ass is exposed. It's a rather weird feeling, especially as my bare butt presses against the wall behind me.

"Is very bad to show...ass...to stranger," the evil man says in that accent. This time I hear the sound of disappointment in his voice, as if he thinks I should know better. It is very maddening as he is the one doing this to me. How or why would he think this is my fault?! What the fuck is he doing?

"No. Don't. Don't you dare. I'm warning you," I say now as he reaches over to grab a few more ice cubes. This time my voice is stern and full. I stare up at him, trying to project that I'm the mother figure and he better listen to me, even if I'm topless and holding my arms up.