First Night in a Hotel Room Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing hard, the man keeps his dick inside of me. He keeps me bent over as I try to catch my breath, no doubt wanting to make sure every drop of his cum comes goes into me. To make it even more humiliating, he doesn't let go of my hair, but keeps me in this arched position with my tits sticking out.

After what feels like a lifetime, he pulls out. When he pulls his cock out of me, he also lets go of me, allowing me to slump over the table. My arms plop to my sides and my face hits the table, feeling like I have no energy at all. Like a used condom, I'm left on the table.

As I stay still and feel how my sore and bruised body feels, I hear him fixing his pants. I know he's pulling them up and is prepared to leave, acting as if none of this ever happened. That he didn't easily rape me like he did.

After a few moments, I stand up, winching at how sore my body feels. All I do is stand, not turn around to face him. He got what he wanted so he should be finished, but that doesn't mean he might not do something else. And as good as I feel, I know he could turn crazy and do something to hurt me.

Unable to help it, I turn my head to look at the doorway. I get a weird sort of disappointment when I see that no one is there. There's no crowd having witnessed what he did. There's not even a lone man jerking off to it. There's no one at all. It leads me to wonder if I really heard the door open or not.

Looking forward again, I hear the unmistakable sounds of him leaving the room. My rapist calmly walks out, as if nothing happened, just as I thought he would. I stay as I am, too scared to look at him go in fear it might make him upset. But after a few moments, I look behind me to see that yes, he is gone.

I then look around at the floor, trying to see where my clothes are. I don't know what he did with my pajama bottoms or my panties, but I don't see them. I'll need them to go to my room, not just because I don't want to go naked, but because my room card is in my pajama's pocket.

A smile appears on my face, as I think that I'll always remember this night. That the first time I had my own room at a hotel was unbelievable. That hopefully the next time something more will happen next time to make it even better.

Now that it's over, reality starts to set in. I begin to search for my clothes around my feet, as I am very aware of how naked I am. It wouldn't do me any good to be found like this. If someone did find me, I would either have to admit what just happened and go through that humiliating explanation, or they will think me some crazy 18 year old doing a dare .Either one doesn't sound like that much fun, especially as it means my parents will know what happened.

"Damn it, where he put them?" I say to myself, as I can't seem to find my pajamas. I then turn around completely, thinking he must have thrown them over there.

"Oh!" I gasp as I see the man didn't really leave. He's standing in the doorway, just like when I first saw him. This entire time he was waiting for me to turn around. It makes a great deal of fear roll over me as it means he's not finished.

"Is bad to fuck...in public," he states in his heavy accent. My eyes widen at these few words as his point is very clear. Like before, he acts as if I seduced him or made him rape me. That all of this was my fault somehow. Now he wants to punish me further for it.

"No! No, you can't! You already fucked me!" I beg loudly as he walks over and grabs the wrist of my arm. He yanks it up, then forces it behind my back again. Then he grabs my other wrist and puts it behind my back as well, forcing me to arch my back and stick my bare tits out.

The next thing I know, I'm being forced to walk down the hotel hallway, naked. The man is behind me, holding my hands behind my back to make sure if someone sees me, they will see all of me. And what makes this horrible, is that I actually want someone to come out. For them to pop their head out and see me like this.

As he parades me down the hallway, we reach my room, to which I'm sure he'll force me inside and rape me all night long. But he doesn't. He doesn't even slow down. It then occurs to me that he has no clue which room is mine.

We now pass my parents room, where my mouth opens to call out to them. That this is my last chance to get help. Otherwise he's going to do who knows what to me. But no sounds come out. I am then walked past my parents room, where I close my mouth as I don't think I could handle them seeing me like this.

He walks me all the way to the end of the hallway, to where the staircase is. The fancy metal staircase that looks over the stairwell.

"You can't do this to me!" I beg as he bends me over the railing. My body is like loose clay as I don't fight what he's doing. I bend over the railing willingly, my hips resting on the railing itself.

He forces me so aggressively, for a moment I think he means to throw me over the rail and have me fall to my death. But thankfully, he puts his hand on my back to keep me in place. That he wants me bent over this railing.

"No, don't! Please!" I beg as he reaches through the bars holding up the railing to grab my right arm. He forcefully pulls my arm until it goes through the bar, where he holds it against my spread right leg. I then gasp as he wraps duct tape around my wrist and ankle, trapping my hand. A moment later, he repeats this with my left arm, trapping me with the loud duct tape.

Stunned, I find I'm stuck, bent over the railing. I try to pull on my arms, but I can't. And because of this, I can't stand up. I'm stuck bent over like this, my legs spread more than shoulder-width. I'm literally helpless, bent over this railing.

Helpless and scared, I've never felt so helpless or humiliated. I never thought I would ever be in a situation like this. Where I'm at the mercy of a literal madman. That the only thing I can see is the wall in front of me. So if someone does come up behind me, I'll never even see their face.

As if to add his own thought on this, he reaches around and places something against my face. I protest and try to squirm to get away from it, as my fear has started to make me feel cold. But he manages to put the item in my mouth, to which I find out that it's my own panties. He just stuffed my panties into my mouth to gag me.

"Get used to this," the heavy accented man says after I'm gagged. And I know exactly what he is talking about. To get used to being helpless like this, to where I'll be raped over and over again. And I won't even be able to call out for help. That I'm nothing more than a cheap rapetoy now.

Silent as I can't believe this has happened to me, I feel him slide his cock inside me again. His cock is hard again, as if he didn't just fuck me violently minutes ago. In fact, it feels even larger than it did before as it violates me by going even deeper than before.

As he starts to fuck me again, I get a horrible thought. And the thought isn't how my tits swing violently, or that the noise of the squeaking railing will wake everyone. It's that I'm truly a helpless rapetoy now...and love it.