First Night in a Hotel Room Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I warn again, but he ignores me and pulls on the front of my waistbands again. My brain screams to lower my hands and slap him as hard as I can, but my fear doesn't let me. It makes me freeze up and stay as I am, frozen in place. And so I brace to have even more ice cubes dropped into my panties.

My eyes widen and my mouth opens again as he doesn't drop the ice cubes into my panties. This time his freaking hand goes into my panties. IT GOES INTO MY PANTIES. There I feel him press one of the cubes against my womanhood. He presses it hard too, making me whimper and groan.

"No, p-p-p-please," I beg in a whisper as I figure out what he's doing. A moment later, I feel the ice cube be pushed inside me, where it is inserted inside my womanhood completely. He's just shoved an ice cube in my pussy.

The ice cold freezing feeling makes me shudder as I've never had anything like it inside my special place. And it feels so out of place because my womanhood is insanely hot at the moment, with the cube slowly trying to lower the temperature. It's a battle of wills, to which I'm not sure which is going to win.

Feeling beyond submissive and pathetic, I don't move as he grabs himself another ice cube and puts his hand back into my panties. This time he presses it against my clit, causing me to moan as it oddly feels good while feeling terrible. Then he rubs it up and down my clit, making sure all of that part of me is touched by the freezing cold item.

Having played enough with my clit, to which it feels very hard, this cube is inserted inside me, making me feel like I may lose it. That the knowledge that two ice cubes are inside me is too much for my mind to take, as who knows who could be watching this.

I wish I could say that my fear is the only reason why I don't scream or take the ice cubes out. But it's not. Sure, it's a huge part of why, but not the only reason. Only, I tell myself that it is. That the moment I make the tiniest move, I think how easily he could toss me across the room. Or that a single hit from him could kill me. So I stay as I am, letting him punish my pussy in this odd, unique manner.

"Nooooooo," I groan as he picks up yet another ice cube without saying a word. My head swims as he repeats his processes, rubbing the cube against a part of me, this time my right pussy lip, then inserts it. In the end, by the time he's stopped, he's inserted six ice cubes inside me. But he lets the others stay in my panties, where they press against me, continuing to numb me.

The next thing I know, and I don't mean to let it happen, is that I'm on my knees. I feel him put his hand on top of my head, but I don't think he pushed down or anything. It feels more like my legs give out, sending me down to my knees in front of him. And so, I'm kneeling in front of him, looking up, knowing what is about to happen.

The evil stranger undoes his pants without saying a word. Even his pants seem dark and unplaceable, as I can't tell a brand or even type. With them pushed down, he then pulls down his briefs to produce his manhood, which looks extremely hard.

I stare at his cock, not believing that I'm really seeing it. That a stranger has done all this to me, and now I'm on my knees like this, about to suck on it. It feels more like something you would see in a really bad porno.

His cock looks, well, normal. I thought it might be a different color or super huge, or some other trait to prove he's not human. But no. It's a normal cock. A normal, average sized cock on him.

"Please...no," I am able to get out before he grabs the back of my head and pulls me towards it. He holds his cock in one hand to aim it towards my mouth as he pulls me closer. This makes time slow down, as this probably takes just two seconds in real life, but it lasts several minutes in my mind.

In a weird sexual daze, I feel like this is the way that this is supposed to go. That I'm playing my role in this and now doing my part. And what is my part? It feels like it's to do as he wants. So once his cock is an inch from me, my mouth opens wide.

I feel his cock slide into my mouth, where it moves over my tongue. He slowly puts it deeper in my mouth, where all I can see is his stomach and all I can taste is that familiar flesh taste.

"This is for showing body to a stranger," the evil man comments, making me look up at him. When my eyes look up at that slowly face, he uses his hand to move my head down on his cock slowly. He pushes hard to make his cock go deeper than I want it to in my mouth.

My hands lower to push against him as he forces his manhood deep in my mouth, but he overpowers me. His cock easily slides to the back of my mouth where it hits hard, leaving a bruise.

"You know better," the man states while keeping his cock pressed against the back of my mouth. When he says this, I get that strange student-in-trouble vibe, like I'm the one at fault and not him. It makes my face flush and a feeling of shame moves over me. It's so powerful that I do as I think he wants and put my hands back in the air.

The evil bastard grabs both of my raised wrists in one of his hands and lifts. But he doesn't lift hard enough to make me stand, but enough to make my arms stretch. It's clear this is some sort of warning to make me feel helpless, as he can easily overpower me.

Now he pulls his hips back to allow his cock to slowly slide over my lips. He pulls his cock nearly out of my mouth completely, but stops when the head reaches my lips. At this point, he inserts it again, making it go as deep as it did before, hitting the same spot in the back of my mouth.

And what do I do? Bite down? Cry out? Scream? No. I gently start to suck while keeping my mouth open and lips tight. Feeling like a submissive, pathetic whore, I make my mouth as pleasurable for him that I can. In short, I do exactly what I think he wants me to do.

As I look up at his shadowy face as he slowly fucks my face, I keep repeating to myself that I can't believe this is happening. I'm being made to suck a stranger's dick. That his cock is moving over my lips and into my mouth over and over again. That I'm being face-raped. And that I'm enjoying it for some crazy, sick reason.

The evil bastard inserts his cock in my mouth again, but then doesn't pull out. Instead he pushes forward, as if trying to force it down my throat. I then figure what he's trying to do and protest as he keeps pushing forward with his hips.

My body is then forced backward until it's pressed against the wall. The back of my head then hits the wall, where there's no where for me to move it. Just as my back presses against the wall as well. He even slams my raised hands against the wall, pinning them in place.

My rapist starts to get aggressive as he holds me like this. Each time he thrusts now, his cock goes deeper and deeper inside my mouth. It doesn't take long before I gag on it as it reaches the entrance of my throat. Over and over again he thrusts this deep, making me gag loud and making drool leak out of my mouth. Not to mention that I can hear the thudding sound he makes when thrusting as my body is slammed against the wall.

But the man doesn't seem to care about the noise. He just keeps thrusting, forcing me to take his cock again and again, gagging each time. He gets so damn aggressive, that I feel my breasts swinging from the momentum, making them feel like they are N sized cups instead of my own.

This makes me feel beyond submissive. It makes me feel more like an object than anything else, as he really doesn't care if it is painful or uncomfortable for me. All he cares about is forcing his cock into my mouth.

I've actually performed a blowjob before. It was on my boyfriend on the day we graduated. So I've felt a cock in my mouth and know how it goes. But this man is the opposite of how my boyfriend wanted it. My boyfriend wanted it slow and gentle where I had to do all the work, not to mention how he made tons of pleasurable sounds and squirmed. This madman wants it hard and fast, using my face like a sex toy as he jams his cock in and out of it. And the only sounds he makes are upset grunts as he makes me feel like he's doing this as a punishment for me instead of pleasure for him.

The butterflies in my stomach start to pump arousal inside me when I hear myself making those wet gagging sounds. Those sounds are just so embarrassing and humiliating. They make me feel helpless, which is accented as he pins my hands against the wall. It makes me feel so very pathetic and stupid, like I'm so dumb he has to fuck my face instead of letting me do it.

Then I consider what someone would think if they saw the scene and I damn near orgasm. That some stranger that is in one of the rooms hears the thudding or gagging noises and wants to investigate. They would come out and see this, me, basically naked and pinned down, having my face fucked like a whore. Seeing and hearing me gag on his cock as my tits bounce about.

Would they think I'm being forced? Or would they think I'm a hooker? That he paid me to do this to me? Would they watch till he finishes? Or would they run off to get help? Or would they wait for their turn to use me? That once he finishes, he's going to have a turn on me as well.

My rapist pulls his cock out of my mouth, allowing me to breath. I actually cough and spit once he does this, not really recognizing how he was preventing me from breathing. Large gulps of air move in and out of me now, allowing me to see just how unbelievable this is.

To make things worse, my chin and breasts are covered in my own spit and drool. It makes my bare tits look shiny as the lights seem to shine off it. Seeing my body like this makes me feel dirty and gross.

My hands are let go, where they drop down as I feel so tired. Feeling overly humiliated and pathetic, I attempt to wipe away the drool on my chin, but he grabs me. With ease he lifts me, but not to a standing position. Oh no. The bastard lifts me off my feet completely.

The evil bastard drops me on top of the table, only he drops me on my stomach. I land rather hard, where the table has no give at all, showing it's been bolted to the floor. This stuns me and nearly knocks the air out of me. I'm now facing away from him as he is behind me, my feet barely able to touch the ground.

"No! Don't you fucking dare!" I warn, my hands swinging behind me to try and hit him as he bends me over. One of his hands presses down on my back to force me to stay bent over the table while he presses his body against my ass and legs to make it so I can't use them.

The bastard grabs both of my wrists and cranks them behind my back. He does this hard, making me cry out as I wonder if he's snapped both of them. He then holds them tight in a single hand, making sure to keep me pinned down.

"You fucking bastard!" I growl as he yanks my pajamas and panties down all the way. I actually hear the ice cubes that were still not melted fall and hit the floor as he does this. For some reason, this sends yet another wave of humiliation over me as the entire scene feels so outlandish.

I stop moving as I realize what he's done. This allows him to pull my clothes all the way off, leaving me completely naked in this hotel's vending room as I'm bent over.

The ice cubes. I think I know why he used them. At first I thought it was to make sure that I was wet. That he wanted lubrication to make it easier to fuck me. But now I see he was numbing my pussy. And there's only one reason he would do that. Well, at least only one reason that I can think of. He's going to fuck me extremely hard.

The bastard presses the side of my face against the table as if telling me this is how he wants me. His huge hand presses against me, shoving my face painfully against the hard table, making me feel even more helpless. The way he can easily overpower me is maddening as no matter how hard I try to move, but can't.

"This is for being naked...in public," the thick accented man states, again making it seem like I was the one that did this instead of him. That this rape is punishment for being a whore, and not because he is a cruel, evil bastard.

"Oh," I gasp as I feel his cock press against my womanhood. Despite having ice cubes try to numb me, I can very much feel his cock as he positions it against me. I feel how he slides it between my lips and moves it up and down as if trying to find the sweet spot to move it in.

He then immediately guides it in, allowing it to slide within me easily. When he does, I go tense as my body feels very much overwhelmed. It's almost like being electrocuted or something. I find that I can't even say anything except for the whimpers that come out of me uncontrollably.

My rapist slowly slides all of himself inside my pussy, making me feel every tiny bit of him. I know he tried to numb me out down there, to which he did in part, but I feel everything. I very much feel the violating feeling of his cock pushing my pussy open, showing how tight I am. How my insides seem to cling to his cock.

I shudder as he goes all the way inside me until he presses his hips against my ass. I feel his manhood deep inside me, which is honestly deeper than anyone has ever gone. With this feeling I no longer even think of struggling and just stay bent over like a whore for this man with his cock inside me. I allow myself to be able to be raped as easily as possible by him.

Whomever he is pulls his hips back just a bit and then thrusts forward, allowing his manhood to slide about my pussy in a very satisfying manner, even if he barely moves. My eyes actually roll back as he does this, as it feels so great.

I've only had sex a few times, and each time it's been fun, but this is by far the best it's ever felt. This feels like all the times I've done it combined. It feels like what my first time should have been like.

My rapist pulls his hips back again, only this time he pulls back more. Then, like before, he thrusts forward, sliding his cock deep inside me again. This time I can't help but moan as it feels even better than the first thrust.

The man repeats this, pulling back and thrusting, only he pulls back further each time, so I feel more of his cock sliding in and out. And whenever he thrusts, he gets a bit faster and harder. It starts to make the bolted down table squeak from the force of it.

And as for me, I moan each time as I can't help but get lost in the incredible feeling. What I'm feeling isn't from just his cock. It's everything combined. It's being bent over like this. It's being naked in public. It's the feeling of him holding me down. It's how my tits feel pressed against the table. It's being fucked in such a demeaning manner.

Over and over he pulls back and thrusts forward, making my body rock as he slams into me. Being pinned down as I am, it's impossible for me to do anything but take all of it as he thrusts into me like he hates me.

It takes him about a minute before he is truly fucking me nonstop. With one hand holding my hands behind my back, he uses his other hand to grab my hair. His fingers wrap about my hair until they make a fist, feeling like he's about to rip my scalp off. He pulls back on my hair now, forcing my head off the table and my back to arch painfully.

Now in this pinned down and arched position, he gets very rough. He starts to really thrust hard, putting his full body weight into it. I can tell before he was toying with me, making me think how gentle he would be. But now he's going to truly fuck me as he wants, which will hurt.

I hear the clapping sound our bodies make from smacking together, but all I really feel is how his cock pounds away at my insides. It seems to be telling my pussy how it is the one in control, and it'll fuck me for as long as he wants. That he'll fuck me for days if he so chooses and all I can do is bend over like this and take it.

My rapist keeps yanking my hair, forcing my head back more and more, as well as to lift my upper body. Soon enough, my breasts come off the table completely and begin to bounce about. Each thrust into me, I feel them bounce upward and then all about, making me feel a beautiful lewd feeling that I'm very much enjoying. Never has anything made my tits bounce about so violently.

The thought that someone is bound to come investigate makes this even more intense. So intense that I know I'm going to orgasm. Not if I am, but when I am. That it's bound to happen and nothing is going to stop it.

I want to hear someone grasp as they see what is happening. Want them to see me like this. To see that he's stripped me and is fucking me like a porn star. And the best part is that I don't even have to lie. I'm going to tell the truth of how I was a forced. That the bastard raped me. Doesn't matter if I enjoyed it or not. If I cum off it or never do.

The man keeps getting more aggressive. Each time he thrusts, he gets faster and harder, now reaching a point that can't even be human. I now can't help but let out a nonstop moan.

The man gets more aggressive now, going faster and harder, making me moan nonstop. Each time he thrusts, I hear my voice take this thrust, making it clear to anyone listening what's happening. That a stupid bitch is getting fucked hard and loves it.

In the distance, I hear what sounds like a door open. And it's at the point, that it happens, I orgasm. The last bit to make this fantasy perfect occurs, sending me to the point of no return.

My orgasm doesn't build up like normal, where it feels like a cup being filled with water and then overflows. This time my orgasm is thrust upon me, forcing me to cum instantly and hard. The powerful waves of pleasure hit, overwhelming my body as they spike. They move over my body again and again, like hurricane waves moving in a kiddie pool.

My eyes roll back as my body can't handle the orgasm. The waves feel too strong and intense to be real. They make it feel like something physical is happening to my body. That some outside force is doing this to me instead of me doing it to myself.

Unable to stop it, I give into my orgasm as it is the best I've ever had. None of the sex I've had even comes close to what I'm feeling. It's like feeling an orgasm for the first time ever. That only now have I ever truly had sex. All other times was just playing around. Foreplay.

"I'm cummmmmming," I moan out, my voice sounding comical as it shakes so badly. But I barely even hear myself over the loud clapping and thudding sound of him ramming against me. Even the sound of my tits bouncing about seems louder than my own voice.

I'm unable to turn my head as he keeps yanking on my hair. The only thing I can see is the cheaply painted wall, but in my mind I picture a group of people standing at the open doorway, watching. They don't see a naked eighteen year old woman having sex, no. They see a pathetic, stupid bitch getting pounded like a whore, which makes my orgasm even more intense.

My orgasm hits a point where it feels like I'm going to either pass out or start screaming as loud as possible. Yet as I feel this, my rapist keeps on fucking me. Even as my orgasm drains me of all my energy, he keeps on, treating my pussy as a sex toy rather than a beautiful body part.

Suddenly the man stops. He shoves his cock as deep as it will go inside me and holds it there. That's when I feel him cum. He cums in me, fully. Not making any sort of effort to pull out at all. Just unleashes himself.

This shocks me a great deal, not just because I feel him filling up my womb, but because of what it means. He could be caught like this, as if I call the cops, they can get his DNA. More importantly, it means I could get pregnant, which I'm not sure how I would explain it to my boyfriend. But it makes me wonder if that was my rapist's goal all along. That he wanted to leave his mark in every way possible.