All Comments on 'First Night Seduction Ch. 03'

by S_Isemen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Anal Orgasm

Loved your story! I especially liked the part about the anal orgasm. The first time I had one, it was so intense that I grayed out and think I lost consciousness for a second! I was like my whole body was racked with a wonderfully powerful orgasm, felt like all my muscles were spamming and left my cock so sensitive I couldn't touch it for a couple of minutes. I have only had one with a dildo but, if a friend is fucking me, and he lasts long enough, I'll have one every time.

lingerielover68lingerielover68almost 5 years ago
A great story

Very well done. I wish I was Adrien in this story.

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies for editing gaffs!

Like the title says there are a couple of editing gaffs - one of which will only become obvious when the next parts published!

GybbsGybbsalmost 5 years ago
if only!

Too bad my own first time was nothing like this, even though I did have fun (thank you, David!). My advice for Adrian: don't you dare walk away!

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Editing

Apologies - I know there are a couple of errors and one will only be revealed with the next part (yes it goes on!). Thanks for reading, The Author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS_Isemen@S_Isemen
I'll begin with a thank-you, chances are if you're reading this then you may have read at least part of my story "First Night Seduction" it is something of a major departure from my usual erotic subject matter which is generally based around the fetish/B.D.S.M. scene with str...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES