First Night Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S_Isemen
S_Isemen
47 Followers

"The concert at the Caracalla baths it was one of grandpa's favourites."

"I was there."

"Really? He would've been so jealous."

"It was magical."

"I bet."

The two men sat talking about music, themselves, their careers, but never about what had already happened between them or that there was one more major first for Adrien to try, until the album played out.

Theo knew they were fast approaching the moment when Adrien would choose to stay or go, not wanting to leave the subject hanging over them he took the initiative.

"Would you care to stay? There's more than one guest bedroom, all with locks on their doors," he offered no alternatives such as his own room or calling a taxi.

Adrien turned to look at Theo, taking in his well-groomed appearance, his angular yet handsome face, the muscular torso, the legs and ass now covered by the pyjama bottoms, remembering the feel of Theo's hard cock in his hand mouth and body.

Did he want to walk away from this, was he ready to?

To be continued . . .?

S_Isemen
S_Isemen
47 Followers