All Comments on 'First Night with Don & Kate'

by windblownx10

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Get an editor!

There were so many errors in the first few paragraphs, I couldn't stand to read further. It's not that your story may not be good; it's impossible to read! One star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks for your comments on errors.

It is hard to pick them out when you rewrite and edit your own work. I encourage comments both positive and negative. I want to improve as I submit future stories. What would turn you on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with the first comment.

I'm sorry, but I too stopped after the first paragraph. I was looking for an MMF story, but major spelling errors always put me off. This is still the written word - even in the age of the interwebs. One learns the difference between 'there' and 'their' in primary school. If you can't spell, you can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked the story

I liked your story a lot and look forward to more of your stories. How about having Tim eat Kate while Don is screwing her and then Tim enjoys her cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Liked

Ya the wording at times was off but, all in all I very much liked the whole story.. Part 2 would be great.

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
Stunning

tremendous buildup, well written and detailed. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Needs serious editing

It ruins a good story to have so many errors in it - spelling, grammar, conflicting facts, etc. I suggest you get another author or user to give you some help on that. Otherwise, it's a good story. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwindblownx10@windblownx10
80 Followers
After many years in the corporate world, and being paid to write corporate crap, I am now doing what I love, writing erotica. I hope some of my readers find it enjoyable; while not meaning to offend anyone, I do like to push the boundaries just a bit.