First Night with My Future Husband

Story Info
My wife's account of our first time hooking up.
1.7k words
4.11
2.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my wife's side of the story "First Night with my Future Wife." I'm honestly surprised she agreed to write it since she isn't really into porn or erotic stories, but after I shared my version with her she agreed. This is her first (and likely only) attempt at this kind of writing, and she does meander around but please go easy with any comments or feedback. I did proofread and reformat a few things but other than that it's all her. I'm posting this with her permission.

Ok here goes nothing I guess - I just read my husband Brian's story and he wants me to tell my side of it. I don't know why I agreed to do it and I don't really even know what to write about but know he likes my bush and when I talk about his dick so I guess that's a start. I also liked to read in his story that he always liked my boobs, because I can get self conscious about them and they don't point up and have much bigger my nipples than most other girls my age in the locker room.

The story is pretty accurate. I mean I technically hadn't started my period yet, but I am very regular and knew I was going to get it any minute. I don't sleep with someone on the first date anyway, even if I had known him since middle school. I didn't let him finger me because I had been single for a few months and focused on grad school, so I was due for a shave down there and embarrassed. But I was horny and so was he so I gave him a blowjob. I was already a little surprised that we were hooking up in the first place but that wasn't the only surprise.

He has a really big dick. I don't watch porn and I had never seen anything close to it before. What he wrote about my history before him is true - I don't have a lot of experience. I had only slept with 2 guys before but I had done other stuff and had seen or done things with maybe 5 or 6 different penises before and they were all about the same size. He is totally different and really caught me off guard. It's heavy. Too big in some ways. I've never really minded giving head but Brian doesn't get it very often at all. Once the novelty wore off I really started to dread putting it in my mouth because my jaw starts to hurt and I can hear it clicking sometimes and it's just not fun for me which makes it not fun for him. Too thick to suck but it feels really good when we have sex. It's a great shape for when I'm on top and I like that it's evenly thick for the entire thing. I had never felt that completely full before him.

I don't remember putting his testicle in my mouth because that's not something I would do all the time but I'll take his word for it. He said it surprised him too so I'm assuming he remembered correctly. I put two hands on it because I needed to give my jaw a break, and honestly I just wanted to see if they would both fit. When they did and the head was still there looking at me I figured I could fit just that part in my mouth without too much discomfort. I used to finish my ex off by licking underneath his tip so figured Brian would like that too.

I'm glad I didn't let him cum in my mouth because I would've choked for sure. I don't mind the taste but learned early on that not everyone's stuff comes out the same way. The first blowjob I gave it just kind of came out onto my tongue and I swallowed it. It was the second one that I learned some guys can really shoot it and I gagged when it hit my throat. Most of my history is with my ex who I dated on and off in and for years after high school. His penis didn't ejaculate with much force. But Brian's cum was everywhere, even on my face. Most of the time I want him to cum inside of me; but won't deny it is sorta hot to watch it shoot out everywhere from time to time too.

The day after we hooked up, I called one of my long time friends, Ashley, to talk about what happened. I don't know if they had met one another by then but they at least knew of each other. I was a little nervous when she asked me what his dick was like, but I knew it was coming since we used to live together and she would bring it up in our girl talk. I also didn't know how serious me and Brian were going to get, if at all, so I just told her the obvious. She asked me how big and I said I don't know exactly but way bigger than anyone else I've told her about and that I had both of my hands on it and there was still room. She said take a guess and I think I guessed 9 or 10 inches - I can't remember exactly but knew she wouldn't drop it until I guessed something. Really thick, I also told her.

I don't remember exactly how but sometime months later it came up that I had told Ashley all of that. He corrected me that it was about 7 and a half. At first I didn't believe him because my ex said he was 6 and a half, and Brian's dick is way more than one inch longer than his. He had me get my old dildo (I didn't masturbate very much anymore) which he has seen and knows is bigger than my ex. He got a measuring tape while I dug it up. It was right at 6 inches. After seeing that I figured my ex was actually closer to 5. And that's how I learned about "girl inches."

Ashley said something like "Katie, if you're telling the truth then lock it down." I rolled my eyes and laughed it off because she was always way more concerned with penises than me. Don't get me wrong, his size is great but that's hardly what I care about most. I wouldn't have married or even dated him if the only thing he had going for him was a big penis. I do remember thinking that it also looked really nice, not something I usually think one way or another about a guy's penis. It was really hard and the tip was big and sexy, I was worried it wouldn't fit in my mouth. I remember his pubes were pretty hairy, but still it's a nice looking one - the first notable one I'd seen I guess since I don't really remember thinking about it before. I didn't and don't mind the hair.

He has always been hairy, and shortly after we officially became a couple he mentioned he liked women with a bush. So I stopped shaving it for him. When he told me that I felt a little stupid for how much time and money I spent getting waxed so that I was perfectly smooth for him when we did start having sex. But else would I know? Never in a million years would I guess he was into that. He said he doesn't really know why, it always looked better to him in porn and when he did sleep with a girl with a bush he knew he'd never go back. It's less time and effort for me so I'm not complaining. It was a little weird at first and I was kinda self conscious about it, but I'm used to it now and I like my bush. I like teasing him with it, a lot of my thongs are sheer in the front. I have a big butt so thongs are all I wear.

Something I find a bit funny sometimes comes up when talking with my girlfriends. Personal grooming and talking about appointments & prices comes up occasionally, and they're surprised when I say I don't have to go through all of that, and that I haven't waxed or shaved my bush in the more than 6 years we've been together, aside from my bikini line. They wish their husbands were more tolerant. It's ironic that girls I've known for years, some since high school, were so judgemental of girls that didn't shave it all off back then.

I don't know what else to write so I'll wrap this up with something I remembered Brian doesn't know about. Me and Ashley were dorm mates freshmen year of college and we lived in the same apartment sophomore year (well he knew that). What he doesn't know is we would occasionally see each other naked. Nothing weird, just casually while getting ready and stuff. Back then the bush situation was the opposite. She was the unshaven one. She grew up in a really small town in Iowa where I guess that's more normal. I didn't stare or anything but it looked really dark and hairy and the first time it surprised me. It also wasn't like she flaunted it but it's not like she was ashamed or hiding it either. I know she eventually started shaving when she began dating her now husband Sean because she asked me to give her one of my razors that I "used there" and I told her I just use the same one I use for my legs. But for at least a semester she had a big bush you would never have expected. (Husband's note: my wife and I attended different colleges at different times. If anyone reading this has read my other story about an Ashley, they are completely different people.)

And don't worry about her, when she found out you preferred it on me, I asked how she would feel if that fact somehow slipped out and she said she's known about your dick for a while so she wouldn't care. I had pretty much forgotten all about that until I started writing this. Now you each know something private about each other ;)