First Night with Two Lesbian Wives

Story Info
I deflowered my two lesbian wives in first wedding night.
1.3k words
3.19
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxwell_4
maxwell_4
10 Followers

I am Juhi, aged 30 with amber skin. I am 5 feet 4 inches tall having breast size 38DD. I live in Jharwar village of Veerpura district, Saurashtra. I am running a handloom industry, with 6 workers working under me. I have been running this industry when I was just 14 years of age, after the death of my father. I live with my mother. I have twin brother studying in graduation in a nearby town. I earn for the entire family and meet every need.

My brothers have attained their adulthood. According to our custom, boys and girls need to marry after reaching adulthood. I couldn't get married since my brothers were too young to earn, so I started working in my handloom industry.

I and my relatives has chosen girls for twin's marriage. The girls are from nearby villages. We had the girls' parents to come to Bhuranath temple so that I could marry both girls at the same time.

Our village has totally a different custom of marriage. Groom's sister has to go to bride's house,marry her, bring her and then hand bride to her brother. I was only sister for my twin brothers so I had to marry for them.

I and my relatives were discussing for the arrangement of marriage. I had my opinion that I would marry them, bring them to my home, hand them over to my brothers, perform all ritual ceremonies and won't allow them to share bed since they have not started earning yet. I would consummate first night with them. All my relatives agreed to my opinion.

Finally, the auspicious day of our marriage ceremony had arrived. I along with my twin brothers were attired in groom's attire. I lead the procession to the temple, where I along with the villagers were welcomed. The ceremony of marriage was to be performed. I sat along with the two brides in front of a fire. I exchanged garlands with them. I put necklaces in their necks and vermilion on their heads. I along with the two brides then took seven rounds of fire. The marriage ceremony was completed. I took procession along with two brides to my house.

We were welcomed at the gate. Two pots with red dye and some pieces were kept in front of two brides. The two brides pushed the pots with their feet. They then walked on the red dye so that their foot prints could be observed on the floor. After entering I removed necklaces from their respective necks and asked my brothers to put them back. They were then taken to the the room where I would consummate first night with them.

First wedding night is very pleasant experience and I was going to have it that night. I went to the room the room where the two brides were sitting. I locked the room from inside.. They were surprised to see me as my brothers were supposed to consummate first night with them. I thought of raping them at first but that will simply destroy my wedding night. I instead talked to them and tried to make them understand that I had the sole right to take off their virginity, as I was the bread earner of the family. I would look after them if my brothers refused to accept them as their wives, which was most likely because they had been married forcefully just to fulfill the formality of custom. They finally agreed for the first wedding night ceremony with me.

I want to take the full enjoyment of first wedding night so that it remained memorable for my entire life. Presently they are my wives. My first wife is Nisha aged 18 years and second Padma aged 20 years. They offered me a glass of milk each. I drank half the glass and remaining glass they drank as according to our customs.

I started to undress my two wives. I took Nisha first and removed the piece of cloth covering her face. I then took off her saree and kissed her forehead. I freed her hair from hairclips. I took off her nose ring from her left nose and removed all other jewellaries. I then unbuttoned her blouse removed it and then unhooked her bra. She was now half naked with only petticoat in her body. I made her stand and untied the strings of her petricoat and it fell on the ground and then I at last removed her bra. She was now fully naked and was trying to hide boobs with her hands. I in the same way made Padma nude. They were shy in their new suits. They were sitting in a position in such a way that their feet close to waist and encircling their knees with hands and their face buried in between the knees in the way to hide their pussies and breasts. I was enjoying watching two angels in their birthday suit.

I was to take away their virginity. I fully undressed myself and was fully naked. I took a strapon from the drawer. I tied the harnness in my waist. I was now fully ready to take away the virginity of the two angels.

I first wanted to try Nisha. I removed her hands and parted her legs. I kissed her forehead with passion. I tool a piece of cloth and put it below pussy. I took strapon in her mouth, closed her nose with my mouth and inserted it in her throat to make it wet, in no time she started gasping for breath. I then released my strapon from her mouth and left her nose. I then moved my mouth to her breasts. I took right nipple bite it with my teeth and did the same with her left nipple. I made several marks with my nails on her body. I reached her pussy, inserted two fingers in her pussy and started licking, the the taste of virgin pussy was so sweet. Within a moment juice started sprouting in mouth. I took each drop of her pussy in my throat. She was moaning with pleasure.Her pussy was fully wet ready for losing virginity. I guided strapon to her pussy but it was not inserting. I tried it with a little more force second time but with no success. I applied full force the third time and it went inside. Her hymen started bleeding meaning she has lost virginity. The blood got collected in the piece of cloth. I cleaned her pussy with that piece of cloth. She was crying in pain.

Padma was next to lose her virginity. She was terrified to see blood and was weeping bitterly. She was not allowing me to remove her hand and didn't allow me to kiss her. I was determined to take her virginity tonight itself. I had to rape her as there was no other way. I clapped her three times in her cheeks, tied her hand in front with a piece of rope and tied it to a bedpost. I moved my mouth to her pussy. She will moving her legs and body violently. I somehow managed to get control of her legs. I started to lick her pussy. Pussy juices very quickly arrived and filled my mouth,making her pussy wet. She was now little bit relaxed and not so violent, allowing me to fuck her. I guided my strapon three times but with no success after applying full force as the pussy was tight. I applied full force fourth time and tore the skin of hymen. Blood started flowing in the piece of cloth just below her pussy. She was now fully tired and fall asleep. I washed the blood of her pussy with that piece of cloth. I was full tired after fucking two beauties.

The next morning I woke up with totally a new life. They were still sleeping and I didn't wake them up. I took two pieces of blankets covered their naked bodies. I was thinking of last night, which was so splendid.

maxwell_4
maxwell_4
10 Followers