Cuckquean Chronicles 01

Story Info
In which Squirt realises she's a cuckquean.
3.5k words
4.69
30.7k
47

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

So it was finally going to actually happen! Claire and I had talked about it, it had come to figure in our sex play, and for the last week she had edged me. Imagining her with a taller, bustier, sexier woman seemed to turn us both on.

And then this had happened. She looked at me.

"Imagine, little one, me with her! Me kissing her passionately, my hands on her tits as she lifts my skirt to play with my arse, pulling my knickers down, feeling how wet I was for her, and me, hot for her, kneeling and sniffing her pussy, showing her how much I wanted her. Licking her, nibbling her clit and finger fucking her until she came hard. I might let you kiss me at that point, so you got a taste of her. Then she'd have me on all fours and she would take me hard, with you only able to watch - imagine!"

I looked at her.

"May I?"

She smiled wickedly.

"You know what you have to say, so say it!"

Oh fuck, I thought! To have my lovely, powerful orgasm reduced so. But I needed it. She'd been edging me for a week, so, blushing, I asked:

"Please may I have cummies?"

My knickers were already soaked, my fingers were working figures of eight on my aching clit, I could feel my thighs were wet.

"How much do you need them?"

Oh she really was going to milk this one. With two fingers in my wetness and my thumb strumming my clit, the answer was a hell of a lot. I knew what she wanted.

We both loved the contrast in figure between us. Claire, who still ran marathons, was five foot nine, with long, long legs and an arse you just wanted to kiss, it was so perfect; those squats paid dividends. Her breasts were a firm 34C, and that long blonde hair and blue eyes made her my Viking Princess.

By contrast, I was scholarly, four foot eight with slender hips and short legs and an arse which, she said, just begged to be spanked. I was her "titless wonder" with my 26aaa titlets needing no bra. If you liked petite, clever and slightly submissive women, I was your girl. Claire did, and I was.

We'd met at a conference soon after we had both started teaching. I told her I was into one-night stands, before, and after she fucked me.

"That's ok Squirt, I think I'll keep you!"

We married six months later. I stayed in teaching, rising to the giddy heights of a deputy headship in my early thirties, while Claire, impatient as ever, decided to take her expertise in physical exercise into the private sector, ending up owning her own fitness centre by the time she was thirty-six.

Private Enterprise was a tough gig, but Claire was tough, and she made a success of her business. It meant long hours and weekends were often eaten up by her work, but I loved her and accepted that. As she pointed out, the material rewards were "worth it."

Or were they?

She valued them more than I did. It was not as though we were anything other than comfortably off, and I did occasionally suggest she took a break. But she was driven. Training for the marathon was, she argued, critical. If she did well in it, she would pull in more students and that meant more income. Of course, I accepted it.

The moment that it struck me that something else might be doing on is etched in my memory.

Claire texted to say that she was going to "extra training" and would not make our weekly dinner date.

With a pout, I decided to go to dinner my myself.

By a stroke of luck, one of my friends, Mel, was there, also alone. She invited me to dine with her.

Mel was that friend every gay woman needs - totally hetero, sexy as hell, but out of reach, and great fun.

"I thought this was your Claire night?"

I told her what had happened.

We ordered dinner and some wine.

"Darling, I hate to say this, but has it occurred to you that Claire may be having an affair?"

I wanted to say it had not, but it had.

Mel reached out and help my hand.

"She owes it to you to 'fess up darling, it's not fair on you!"

I agreed, and we chatted about other things.

"Hope you feel better for the chat?" Mel asked.

I said I did. But in truth, I felt, to be frank, odd about it.

I decided to walk home past the gym where Claire trained.

Sod it! I thought to myself, and having a key, I let myself in.

I had often had to get stuff from there when Claire, who tended to be absent-minded, left paperwork there. I usually went up the office, gyms were not my sort of thing. But on an impulse, I went to the gym. I looked through the window.

Claire's breasts were the first thing that struck my line of vision. They were bouncing up and down, she was gripping them and pulling at her nipples with one hand. Going to the side, I could see what she was bouncing on, a thick black strappy, embedded, by the look of it, in the woman who was fucking her. I stood there - transfixed.

Claire's breasts were just the best, I loved sucking on her nipples almost as much as I loved eating her out. I watched as the woman thrust upwards. I could hear her moaning.

"Oh God, Lindi, fuck me, fuck me, yes that's right, just, oh my!"

"Tighten those abs, Claire, keep fucking yourself, it's better than squats."

"Fuck yes!"

"Does that wife of yours not fuck you like this?"

"No, she is not like that - oh my!"

I watched. Somehow my hand was down my knickers. This was wrong! I should have been infuriated. Not only was she cheating on me, but she was also disparaging me to her lover. And my reaction? Hand up skirt and down my knickers; I was soaking.

"You know she was quite the fetish for some of us in the crammer's for uni?"

Groaning, Claire said:

"Really? Why?"

"She quite cute, I thought she might be your submissive."

"Oh she is, I get her to do whatever I want."

"That's hot!"

Then I realised who Lindi was.

I did classes for a private school which specialised in preparing girls who had failed their A levels into university. It meant spending the period between 18 and 19 studying hard, but Lindi had been a good student and had gone on to do Sports Science in London.

So this was what Claire meant by training? Getting herself fucked by a 22-year-old straight out of uni. Bitch!

But why was I aroused enough to rub myself?

I stopped. I did not want to give myself away. But I was all too aware that my knickers were wet and that I needed to cum at some point.

I dragged myself away. I let myself out. I dashed home. I went to our bedroom, took a pair of Claire's used knickers from the laundry basket, and sucking on them, I brought myself to a shuddering orgasm on our bed - thankful that I had put a bath towel under me.

As I rubbed myself, I was visualising Claire and Lindi. I felt jealous, but it made me tingle; I felt pissed off, but turned on. In fact, so much so that I came a second time.

After I had licked my fingers, I put on a robe, went down, and put a wash on to clean up the evidence. Then I showered and put on my bed things - a white vest with boy shorts, and went to bed.

I heard her come in. I glanced at my phone. It was just gone midnight. I heard the shower go. Twenty minutes later, she crept in.

"Sorry for disturbing you, Squirt."

She leant over and kissed me.

I was not going to ask her why she was so late. Instead I snuggled up into the "small spoon" position.

She reacted by pressing her arse back against me. I reacted by teasing her breasts through her nightie. Things escalated from there.

"Lick my arse, Squirt, it's nice and clean, so you can be a dirty girl and push in!"

I slid down and did as I had been told.

Fuck! The last time I had seen her hips, they had been straddling another woman. I lapped at her arse-crack before settling to work on her dark hole. Damn it!

Two fingers curled round and found her pussy. I could tell she had been fucked. She was usually wet, but I often had to prepare her; but tonight she was so open.

"More finger work Squirt!"

"Yes Miss!" I giggled, pushing two more into her.

My fingers found her special place. There was no doubt about it, she was much more open than usual at this stage of our lovemaking. I pushed in with my tongue. Her arse was so sexy. Did Lindi use her there? Oh gosh! Was she sub to Lindi?

"Squirt, you rubbing yourself already?"

"Fuck yes, Miss!"

"Dirty little slut!"

She knew what turned me on. Of course I was not a slut, or a bitch or a whore, but when she called me such names, I got so turned on.

I concentrated on the job in hand - my right hand, which was busy fucking her from behind. She was so gooey and wet. The room smelt of us.

"Ohh Squirt, fuck, so hot, how do I even know it is you"

"Oh," I said, "so you'd let a stranger fuck you like this would you? Who's the slut now?"

"Oh fuck, fuck, I am, yes, I'd let someone else take me like this."

"Would they be sexier than me?"

"Yes, they'd have big tits and a juicy cunt."

The comparison made me hotter. By rights I should have been furious with her, but by wrongs I was wetter than usual.

"So this beautiful busty blonde would take you hard? Would she fuck you like you fuck me, from behind? Would you be her bitch you slut?"

At that, Claire came, and she came hard, and she came long. As my left hand was between my thighs, I came with her.

Once we had both recovered, we assumed our usual post-orgasm positions, me nestled into her sweaty, heaving breasts, my leg across her tummy.

"What got into you Squirt?" She asked.

"Oh I just felt horny for you!" I replied, somewhat evasively.

She was so tired that she did not press it. We slept the sleep of the just orgasmed.

I went down to prepare breakfast. As I emptied the washing-machine and filled the tumble-drying, I giggled to myself that I'd need to wash the sheets too.

As it was a Saturday, I had no work, so I took Claire breakfast in bed and sat with her.

"Thanks Squirt. That was hot last night. I know what got into me - you did - but you, what got into you?"

"Oh, it's you, you are so hot!"

She smiled.

"It's just a week now before the marathon darling, so I may have to do extra training a few nights this week. In fact, when I recover from your work-over, I have to go work out at the gym for an hour or so."

"Of course!" I said sweetly.

Once she had gone, I got the washing on, emptied the tumble-dryer, and tidied away the breakfast things.

Getting myself a mid-morning coffee, I pondered on events.

I should have been furious. But we had just had the hottest sex we had enjoyed for ages. I should have been jealous, and a little part of me was, but what I should not have been was wet again at the thought of what she might be doing with Lindi. What the fuck was wrong with me?

My phone went. It was Mel.

"You okay hun?"

"Yes, never better!" Then on impulse I blurted out, "you were right, Claire is having an affair!"

"Oh you poor love, shall I come round?"

"If you would!"

As she lived only fifteen minutes away, I had time to tidy up and get another coffee on the go.

"Oh darling!" She said, hugging me.

We sat with the coffee.

"You seem, well, to be taking it well?"

I nodded.

"Pixie, what's going on?"

I took a deep breath - and told her.

"Oh my God!"

"What, am I just a little perve?"

She giggled.

"Of course, but, well I have heard of this before. I have a friend who gets off on her husband fucking others - she's a cuckquean!"

"You mean there is a name for it!"

"Sure, Google it!"

"I don't know what to do, Mel."

"Do you need to do anything love? Is there any sign she wants to leave you? Do you want to leave her?"

"No, times two, is the answer."

"Well do nothing then."

And that was exactly what I did.

Claire texted to say she'd be late for lunch, and when she got back, we had more hot sex.

I normally gave her a hug when she arrived. She looked hot and sweaty in her gym gear. I could see her hard nipples. As she got through the door, I pushed her against the wall and pulled her gym pants down. She reeked of sex. I pushed myself against her, opening her lips and then applying my tongue to her swollen sex. Her lips were red, she'd been used, the bitch, she'd been fucked. I wanted her back.

"Squirt! What the fuck? Oh, oh fuck, you dirty little bitch!"

As three fingers entered her used pussy, reclaiming it, my left index finger had touched her arsehole - hence the "dirty bitch" comment.

Assplay was one of those things we had discovered together, and we both enjoyed it - as long as it was accompanied by a full pussy.

Her clit was unhooded and in need. I gave her what she needed. My fingers found her special place, and I twisted in there, massaging her while my left index took her sweaty arse. I could feel her begin to go.

"Fuck, oh fuck, let me tease my nips you bitch!"

I looked up.

"Fucking pull on them, hard!"

I rammed in and out. Damn her, cheating, sexy bitch, damn her!

I did not stop until she came, and even then, did not stop. Only when she came again did I let up.

"Squirt, what the fuck?"

Getting up, my face wet with her, I blurted out:

"I know about you and Lindi - and it makes me hot!"

She blushed, and looked shocked.

"It's just sex - wait, what? It turns you on. You pervy little cunt!"

I blushed, and nodded.

I hated the word "cunt" except in this sort of context when it turned me on. When Claire wanted to get me really subby she would call me her "little cunt."

"Are you wet now? Could you tell she'd fucked me?"

I gasped.

"Yes, yes I, I could."

"When did you find out?"

"Last night, I saw you in the gym with her."

"So that's why you were so turned on? Lift your skirt!"

I did, opening my legs. Her hand slid in, cupping my HI cut white knickers.

"God, you are wet, you dirty little cunt. Did you rub yourself when you watched us?"

"I did,"

"Show me!"

I showed her, pushing my hand down my knickers.

"Finger in and circle!" She ordered.

I did as she said.

Her, standing there, with her gym pants down and tits on show, would have been enough in itself for me to need to rub myself, but with this added dimension, it was almost a compulsion.

She watched as I rubbed myself. I saw her grin. No, fuck no, she was not going there, surely?

"What do you call girls who need to run their cunts so often?"

"Sluts Miss."

"Are you my slut. Squirt, getting off on watching me with Lindi?"

"Oh yes Miss."

"Stop!"

She was going there. I stopped, my core tingling, my clit so needy. She looked sternly at me.

"Do you need to do it again?"

"Yes Miss."

"Well you know the secret words."

I did and used them.

"Please Miss, can your little wanker-girl wank for you?"

I hated that word, it was a boy's word, but when Claire was feeling very naughty, she made me apply it to myself.

"You may. How does that make you feel?"

"Dirty, Miss," I replied, rubbing furiously.

"Are you my dirty little wanker girl?"

"Yes Miss."

"Did you wank watching Lindi fuck your wife?"

"Oh golly, yes, yes Miss."

She then described what they had done.

I looked at her.

"Do you need it?"

"May I?"

She smiled wickedly.

"You know what you have to say, so say it!"

"Please may I have cummies?"

My knickers were already soaked, my fingers were working figures of eight on my aching clit, I could feel my thighs were wet.

"How much do you need them?"

"Your wanker girl needs her cummies, Miss!"

"You may cum!"

And I did, and how!

When we had, both recovered, we went upstairs to shower and change.

As she dried herself, she looked at me.

"What do you want to do love?"

"Don't know, darling. Do you want to chuck me?"

"No, silly girl, I just like fucking with Lindi - and you seem to like it."

Pulling my new knickers up, I smiled.

"I think I do, as long as you are not going to run off with her."

"What and miss this hot sexy Squirt?"

"Oh, I see, I am hot and sexy now, am I?"

"You bet," she said, pinching my bum.

She kissed me.

"I love you, Squirt."

"Love you too," I replied.

We went into town to do some shopping, and it was only after supper that we returned to the topic uppermost in our minds - and then only because of a text.

I looked at Claire - "Is that her?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"The look on your face. What is it?"

"Look!"

I did.

No one could deny that Lindi had beautiful tits. She had sexted Claire with a close up and the words: "Wanna suck?"

"Say yes," I said.

She smiled.

"Of course I want to. You do too, but you can't."

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Cos you are MINE!"

A shiver ran up my core when she said that.

"I can fuck who I want. You are mine. I may put you in a belt," she giggled. "I did it, I said I wanted to suck them."

Her phone pinged again.

This time it was a picture of Lindi's pussy, with the message:

"How about this?"

"Isn't it juicy looking?"

"Yes, Miss," I said, slipping into subspace easily.

It pinged again.

Claire showed me it.

"Rub your cunt now for me!"

I blushed as she undid her shorts and pulled them down along with her thong.

"Can Pixie rub hers too?" Claire showed me what she had texted back.

"Fuck! For real?"

"Yeah, she's wet as fuck."

"Let's Zoom then!"

"We can't, can we?" I tried to protest.

"We can and will."

The next thing I knew we were both in our bedroom with the laptop on Zoom. Lindi was nude and looked as hot as anything I had ever seen.

"Hi Teach," she said, addressing me.

"Hi Lindi."

"That's Miss Lindi to you Teach. Get your top off, and now!"

I did, as she grinned.

"You too, Claire."

"Yummy," she said, "two submissives for me! God I can see why you like my tits Claire, she's got none!"

"Oh I call them titlets, Miss Lindi!"

"Good idea, I will follow suit. Fiddle with your titlets, Teach! You, too, lover."

As Claire kneaded her big tits, I pulled on my aching nipples. We could see Lindi was rubbing herself.

"Yummy to have you both."

It felt so wrong, but so hot that I gave an inadvertent shudder as my pussy clenched; I had given a little squirt.

She made us edge for half an hour before she came.

"You can cum, lover, Teach, none for you. In fact, you don't get to cum at all till Claire and I have had a chance to talk."

I felt so frustrated and SO turned on. Claire came and they shared on screen kisses.

"Take care girls!"

And she was gone.

And that was how I ended up the following Saturday night with my hands down my knickers while my wife was dolled up to the nines for her date with Lindi.

"How much do you want it?"

"Want cummies so bad."

"Well, maybe when Lindi and I come back later. See you then!"

And with that, she kissed me and left.

I calmed myself down - sort of, though in fact I was wet the whole evening and could not settle.

It was going to happen, we had discussed it across the week since the Zoom call, Lindi was going to come back to our house and take my wife sexually. And so deep was I in subspace that all I could think of was whether I would finally get to cum?

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers