First Online Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
His urgency increased again as he began pumping his cock.
3.6k words
5
350
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and I stared in bewilderment as we watched Mark get up from the bed and dress. With barely a goodbye, he was gone. Steve came over to me, neither of us knowing what to say.

"What just happened," I asked.

Steve took me in his arms and kissed me. His arms held me tight as the kiss became more urgent, filled with a hunger and passion that had not been there for so long.

Being almost thrown onto the bed, Steve got between my legs, spreading them wide, kissing and licking his way up my inner thighs towards my cum filled pussy. To my delight and surprise, he seemed to enjoy the taste of another man's cum mixed with his wife's juices. He stretched his hands over my stomach and to my breasts, teasing my erect nipples. His lips covered my pussy, starting to lick the contents. I was in heaven. Steve was back to how he had once been when we had first met.

He finally finished and shuffled between my thighs. I could see his cock, standing rock hard. With his arms on either side of me, he thrust his cock deep inside my willing cunt. Thrust after thrust. With one final thrust, we climaxed together. We lay there, our bodies entwined.

When we woke in the morning. We showered and dressed before going down to enjoy a well-earned breakfast.

During the day, we wandered around Reading. We chatted about the previous evening and the sudden departure of Mark. Still unable to figure out what caused his sudden departure. We found a pub where we had lunch and a drink, and our thoughts turned to the meeting we had arranged for that evening.

Back in our room, Steve could not stop talking and was full of nervous excitement, and I could not help but notice the bulge in his pants when I came back into the bedroom, fresh from my shower. I had a red dress on the bed ready, with a new pair of 15 denier French heel seamed stockings (tan) and a matching baby pink bra, suspender belt and panties. My legs were smooth, my pussy was freshly shaved.

As I dressed, Steve was watching me intently, massaging his crotch. The front of his pants was wet with pre cum. I clipped the last suspender to my stocking top and stood up, smoothing it down my leg. Walking over to where Steve was standing, I dropped onto one knee in front of him and, in one smooth action, pulled his pants down around his ankles.

His cock immediately sprang out in front of my face. Its purple head is wet and shiny. I took hold of him with one hand and cupped his balls with the other, which were already firm and tight against his shaft. I pulled back his foreskin and flicked my tongue across the tip of his penis, savouring the bead of pre cum that leaked from him as I squeezed his shaft. Steve pushed his hips towards me, encouraging me to take the entire length of his cock into my mouth as I massage his balls. His hands went round the back of my head and held me firmly. Pushing his hips forward, he began to fuck my mouth as I rubbed his balls and increased the speed as I pulled his foreskin up and down his length.

If there is one thing I know about Steve, it is how his balls had now tightened right up, so I tightened my grip and the speed even more. With no more than another six strokes, his hips bucked, and he moaned louder as he reached his peak and shot his sticky load into my mouth. I swallowed every last drop greedily, licking and sucking at his cock until he pulled away with a big smile.

I looked him in the eye as I got up off my knee and said to him, "Do you feel better now?"

He nodded his head as he bent down and picked up his shirt. I watched as he buttoned it up with his cock hanging half-hard between his legs, still wet from a mixture of his cum and my saliva. I finished dressing, brushed my teeth again, reapplied my lipstick, then put some perfume on, and we were ready to go and meet Bob.

We walked into the bar and sat at the same table as the previous night. Bob arrived soon after and came straight over to our table. Steve stood and greeted him, shaking his hand, then went to the bar. I stood as Bob greeted me with a kiss on each cheek and then sat beside me.

He looked good, and he smelt good as well. A little shiver of anticipation went through me. As we sat and chatted, I was aware of his leg brushing against mine as he sat close. I liked it already and wondered if he was feeling the same way. Steve returned with the drinks, which we soon finished, followed by another round. I felt nicely relaxed as the drink flowed and the conversation continued. I laughed at Bob's one-liners and found myself leaning in towards him at one point.

Out of the blue, he said, "Helen, you look stunning."

He tipped his head towards me. I briefly looked at Steve, who nodded his head.

I kissed Bob lightly on the lips. He pulled away from me briefly, looked me in the eye and then responded with a deep kiss, his tongue probing my mouth, and I felt his hand settle on my knee under the table. As we continued to kiss, he moved it up my leg until he reached my stocking tops. His hand stopped, and I felt his body tense up just a little as he realised what I was wearing, feeling my suspenders under his hand. It was time we finished our drinks and went to the room.

It was a matter of minutes before we walked through the door into our room. I walked over and sat on the bed. I patted the bed on each side of me. Bob and Steve needed no second invitation. Soon, I was between the two men, with a hand resting on each leg and a big smile. I thought it must have looked like a scene from a porn movie. Two guys and a girl sat between them. Bob looked across to Steve for a sign to carry on.

I saw Steve smile at the nod.

Bob leaned into my neck and lightly kissed me. It felt so good. I shivered as he nibbled on my neck. I could feel his warm breath against me as he nuzzled into me. His hand slipped around my waist and pulled me towards him, twisting me slightly sideways as I sat on the bed. He continued to move closer to kiss me full on the lips again. He was a great kisser, his tongue running around the inside of my mouth, probing me.

I felt his hand run up my back to my neck, then through my hair, goosebumps, then back down to the top of my dress and the zip that ran down the back. He started to undo it. It snagged, he pulled it and pulled it, but nothing happened. I pulled back from kissing him just as Steve took the zip and pulled it down. In one smooth movement, the back of my dress was open.

I shuffled forward on the bed and stood up. The dress fell from my shoulders and down round my waist. Bob eased the dress over my hips. The dress falls to the floor. I step out of the dress, at the same time kicking my shoes off. I stood between the two men in my underwear and stockings. Looking at the guys, I could see Bob looking me up and down greedily, taking everything in and Steve, who had settled back down, looking like the cat that had got the cream.

I turned back towards Bob and sat back on the edge of the bed. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it open, revealing a firm chest, which was completely hairless and a nice flat stomach. I could not help but notice the visible bulge in the front of his trousers. It looked good. I reached across and ran my hands across his chest, taking the time to flick my fingers over his nipples, which I saw responded to my touch by hardening up nicely. Leaning forward, I kissed each nipple in turn and heard a little moan of pleasure.

As I lifted my head from his chest, I felt hands on my back as Steve unfastened my bra, allowing my boobs to drop free of their constraints. I slid the straps off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Bob almost immediately cupped both breasts with his hands, running his thumbs across my nipples. My nipples are very sensitive at the best of times, so they hardened almost immediately, and goosebumps appeared on my nipples as he teased them with his fingers and thumbs.

I was unaware of anything else that was going on around me. I was enjoying the feeling of pleasure washing over me as I reached down and unbuttoned the waistband on Bob's trousers and unzipped his fly. Bob needed no encouragement as he lifted his hips and slipped his clothes down around his ankles.

I let out a little gasp as I looked down at Bob's cock and balls. Steve was hard and proud earlier, but Bob's was on the next level. He was around the same length but was considerably more girthy, and he had massive purple veins running up the length of him to a massive mushroom-shaped cock head.

I reached out and took him in my hand. He felt so good, hard and hot. I am sure I could feel his cock pulsing in time with his heartbeat in my hand, blood flowing through the veins. I began to wank his cock slowly up and down, twisting my grip slightly with each downstroke. He felt so good in my hand, and by the look of pleasure on his face, I was having the desired effect.

Lost in the moment, maybe I was being a little selfish, I don't know, but I had pretty much ignored my husband up to this point. So there I was sideways on the bed naked except for stockings, suspenders and panties, wanking an amazing-looking cock, getting more than a little aroused myself by now at the thought of what was still to come.

Bob's hips were rising up and down as I worked his cock in my hand. His pre cum was beginning to flow pretty freely now, helping to lubricate his shaft and making his swollen cock head glisten as I ran my hand up and down him.

Then I felt a hand on my upper thigh moving across my stocking top and up to my hip. I looked over to see Steve gesturing to me to get in front of Bob. Keeping his cock in my hand, I slid onto my knees between his legs and took a deep breath. I blew lightly across the top of his cock head, watching goosebumps appear on his balls as I did so. Then I dipped my head down and ran my tongue around his head several times. He tasted sweet and slightly salty as I continued to flick my tongue across him, little strings of glistening pre cum between my lips and his cock. It was then that I felt a hand slip between my legs from behind me and begin to rub my pussy through the thin tight fabric of my panties. It felt so good, so I pushed my hips up and back as I opened my legs a little more to ease access.

Steve's fingers pushed the gusset of my panties to one side. Pushing deeply into my already wet pussy, two fingers fully into the knuckles, followed by his thumb, pressing on the outside of my asshole. The feeling of pleasure was so good that I let out a little gasp, releasing Bob's cock from my mouth just for a second before I gathered myself and continued sucking him more greedily this time.

Steve removed his fingers and pulled at the waistband of my panties, sliding them down to my knees, which I lifted one at a time to allow him to remove them completely and throw them past me onto the bed. Then I felt his hands grasp my ass cheeks and his hot breath on my pussy before he sunk his tongue deep into me from behind, licking and nibbling at my wet pussy.

My legs went a little weak with pleasure as he probed me first in my pussy, then around the outside over my clit and up my lips to my asshole. I pushed back against him, increasing his pressure and my pleasure. Letting out a loud moan, I could feel an orgasm building in my stomach.

Bob could sense it as well as he slid back a little taking his cock out of my mouth, and cupped both of my boobs again, starting tugging on my nipples. This, combined with Steve's tongue, tipped me over the edge.

A powerful orgasm rocked me. I arched my back and cried out so loudly that I am sure the neighbours would have heard us. As it subsided, I rested my head on Bob's lap and rocked gently back and forth on my knees at the edge of the bed. Looking back at Steve, who was wiping his face on his sleeve, I realised that he was still fully clothed, which I thought was a little odd, but this soon changed as he quickly undid his shirt, unfastened his belt and removed his trousers and pants.

Better, I thought, looking at his cock standing proud, and yes, comparing it to Bob's cock properly for the first time. And it was just as I had thought earlier. Steve has an okay cock, but Bob's was girthier and had much bigger, prominent veins.

I stayed on the bed and looked up at Steve standing above me with his cock in his hand, slowly wanking it. He gestured to Bob and pointed at me. Bob again needed no more encouragement, and neither did I. He positioned himself between my legs. His hands ran up and down my inner thighs, feeling the smooth, silky nylon on my legs and paying particular attention to my inner thighs above my stocking tops, massaging my thighs with strong, soft hands. I rested back on my forearms and looked straight in the eyes. "Fuck me, Bob. I want your cock."

He smiled and moved forewords a little, allowing the head of his cock to slide up my outer pussy lips, god it felt so good, and then he slid it back down and straight into me. I lay back on the bed and lifted my legs around his waist as he drove deep into me. I took a deep breath in and held it as I felt him fill and stretch me with his hard cock. It was a slow, deliberate movement as I felt his balls hit my ass cheeks as he buried himself on the second stroke, and then he pulled himself almost fully out before again a slow, deliberate thrust in balls deep.

His lips met mine, and again his tongue explored the inside of my mouth as his cock explored the inside of my pussy. His breathing was getting a little heavier now, and the speed of his thrusting was picking up. I pulled my legs up and back as far as possible so my pussy was almost horizontal with the bed beneath us. The depth of his fucking was something else, and I could feel his cock head hitting my cervix.

His urgency increased again as he began pumping his cock into me so hard. I was rocking back and forth with each stroke. The only reason I was not being pushed across the bed was the headboard behind me. I had not felt or seen such passion for a long time, and my pussy was tingling with pleasure and building up with each stroke.

I could feel my peak building up again, with little electric shocks running through me. Bob's face was so close to mine that beads of sweat fell from his forehead, running across my neck and between my boobs.

I let go of my thighs and let my legs drop just a little on either side of him. As I did, I reached up and took hold of his hips, resting my hands on them and feeling his body heat.

"Fuck me, Bob," I cried out again and again. Pushing my hips back slightly, I tried to grip his cock with my pussy muscles as I pulled him towards me and deeper into me. The base of his cock was now rubbing against my clit with each stroke in. It tipped me over the edge, and my orgasm washed over me. I moaned with pleasure time and time again. It felt like it would never end as I shook my head from side to side like a crazy woman.

Bob's expression changed as I did so. His eyes rolled back, his back and neck arched. I felt his whole body tense up as he cried out, "I am cumming."

I held my legs back again as far as I could as I felt his cock begin to twitch and convulse inside me as he shot his hot sticky load. Once, twice, three times. He thrust and grunted as he filled me before finally collapsing with his entire body weight across me. We were both slick with a fine sheen of sweat, and the smell of sex in the room must have been overpowering.

After what felt like an age but was probably only a minute, Bob lifted himself onto his forearms and kissed me on the lips before moving back a little to allow his softening cock to slip out of me, ably assisted by our combined bodily juices. I then rolled over onto my stomach and watched Bob as he got up and walked back to the other end of the bed, cock swinging between his legs, before sitting down on it and letting out a big satisfied sigh.

I had lost track of what or where Steve was, let alone what he was doing, when suddenly, while laying on my stomach propped up on my forearms, I was aware of Steve, naked, moving past and behind me. I felt his hands running up and down both of my ankles to the back of my knees and down to my feet, and I have to say that it felt nice and relaxing. This continued for a while, massaging my lower legs before I felt one of his hands gently grab my right foot and pull it up off the bed. I glanced over my shoulder to see Steve on his knees behind me, one hand supporting my stocking-clad foot and the other slowly wanking his rock-hard cock.

"You looked so fucking hot," he said as he continued to rub his cock over the sole of my foot.

Now this was new to me, but I thought it was not doing any harm. Steve is enjoying doing whatever he is up to doing. To be quite honest, by that point, I had been well and truly fucked, and not particularly bothered (I know, selfish again).

Anyway, I looked back over to Bob, who seemed to be enjoying the view as well, as he was lying back on the bed rubbing his cock, which was rock hard again. So I thought, what the hell? I lifted my other foot and started to rub the inside of Steve's thigh with my foot. It slid easily up and down as I brushed my toes across his tight ball sack and then back down again. As I moved my leg, I felt a large amount of Bob's cum ooze out of my pussy and run down between my cheeks. It felt good, so good that I let myself down off my forearms and slipped a hand along under my stomach and across my pussy lips, just applying a little pressure to my still swollen clit.

I continued rubbing Steve's balls with one foot and rubbing my clit with my hand (multi-tasking, eh!)

I became aware of Steve's soft moans of pleasure. I turned my head just in time to see and feel him shooting his load over the sole of my foot. I could feel the wetness and the warmth almost immediately as he rubbed his cock head along my foot. His face was a picture of pure pleasure.

Hearing more moans of pleasure. I looked back at Bob on the sofa in time to see him wanking another load into my panties that he had found on the bed and wrapped around his cock. Steve then let my foot drop back to the bed and shuffled on his knees back to the end of the bed, then moved over to the sofa, where he sat down next to Bob again, who was wiping himself clean with my underwear. I rolled over onto my back, feeling a little more cum slip out of my pussy as I did and again resting on my forearms, looked up at the boys and said, "Anyone for anymore?" with a glint in my eyes...