First Online Meeting Ch. 01

Story Info
I spread my pussy lips over his mouth.
1.6k words
4
2.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-November when we were driving from Dorset to Reading for something exciting in my life. After many years of marriage, our sex life had become dull. We had concluded that we needed something more and decided to start with me seeing other men. 

Steve and I had spent many weeks searching the Internet, chat rooms, and forums. We checked their profiles and pictures, chatting to guys in chat rooms and forums. We made lists. Before choosing those names that we thought possible. Eventually, we ended up with three or four candidates. We exchanged pictures and then chatted on the phone before finally making our choice.

After deciding where would be the most convenient place to meet for all of us. I booked at the Holiday Inn in Reading for a weekend starting Friday.

It was so exciting for me as I had never met the guys before apart from our chats on the Internet and the exchange of photos, but that is not the same as meeting in person. 

It decided that Steve, my husband, would be present but not involved other than to take photos occasionally. 

The whole idea appeared to turn Steve on massively. I could see his semi-erect cock in his jeans as we chatted about what might happen. But at the end of the day, I knew in my mind what I was hoping to happen. I was going to meet a stranger at the bar of a hotel to be picked up by him, taken back to our room, and fucked. Well, that's what I wanted. Let's face it, a lady doesn't always want nice sex. Sometimes, she wants the man to take control.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. The journey had taken longer than expected due to roadworks along the way. This had left little time for me to get changed, get a hot shower, and then slip on some sexy lingerie and the sexy little black dress plus a nice pair of stiletto heels. Which was probably a good thing as it gave Steve and I no time to change our minds.

The time came for us to go to the bar where we had arranged to meet Mark, my lover-to-be for the night. One last check in the mirror. Then we slowly made our way, nervously along the corridor, holding hands tight.

 I was feeling so excited and so horny, almost impossible to describe. I could feel my freshly shaven pussy lips gliding together as I walked. My juice leaked with excitement. I sit in one of the comfortable hotel chairs in the middle of the lounge. My husband went to the bar to get the drinks. In the meantime, my eyes were darting around the room to see if I could see my date. Steve dropped the drinks back at the table and announced he needed to go for a pee. I was thinking way too much information as he walked away.

 As I sipped on my glass of sparkling wine, a chubby chap walked up to the bar casually dressed, quite young-looking, and yes, I did recognise him from the photo he had sent. He ordered a drink as he scanned the lounge, and then our eyes made contact; a beaming smile came across his face, and he gave a little wave and gestured his hand toward me as he paid for his drink.

 Mark casually walked over and asked if I minded him sitting down.

I smiled and patted the seat next to me. We introduced ourselves as he sat down.

We clinked our glasses as we both checked each other out. I made a big thing of crossing my legs, making sure Mark got a good look at what was on offer.

Steve returned and shook hands with Mark. Both seemed unsure of what to say in the situation. After some attempts at conversation, Steve stayed at the table in the bar to finish his drink.

Mark sweetly took my hand and led me back to the room. I looked back towards Steve, who gave me an encouraging smile. I was feeling nervous and excited at the same time. 

The door closed behind us. There was a little lobby in the room. Mark manoeuvred me against the wall and started kissing me deeply on the lips, his tongue delving deep into my mouth. He was very excited as he pressed against me. I could feel the bulge in his trousers. His hands were working up and down my body whilst kissing me passionately all the time he was pulling and tugging at my dress. 

As my dress started to ride higher up over my bum, he held my cheeks in his hands, kneading them deeply. One hand moved to the front and pushed my panties aside as his fingers slipped between my slit, I was so wet his finger moved deep inside me, and he never stopped kissing me as his other hand tugged at his trousers letting his cock out, his cock sprang out against my thighs.

 Guiding it between my lips, he bent his knees and pushed forward, forcing me against the wall and thrusting up. I screamed out in surprise and pain as he started pounding deep inside me. He resumed French kissing me as his cock slipped in and out of my soaking wet pussy. As his pace quickened. Then a powerful thrust, very hard and deep inside me as he let his load go.

I said, "Fuck, that was fucking quick. We were not meant to start until Steve finished his drink and got back to the room. We had better not tell him. Put it in your pants, and let's start again when Steve gets here."

The door opened and Steve walked in with a fresh drink. Mark was kissing and groping me. My dress pushed up over my stocking tops.

Steve said, "I see you two are getting on alright there. Hope I haven't missed anything."

I chuckled as Mark's cheeks flushed red. Steve quietly made his way to a chair in the corner of the room, sipped his drink, and made himself comfortable.

 Mark's hands were everywhere as he started to undress me. I was feeling so horny after the eventful start to the evening. My pussy dripping with my juices and Mark's cum down my thigh.

I got on my knees in front of him, gently pulling out his cock to explore it for the first time. Taking a grip, I soon had him erect again. Then I started working on it with my tongue, working it up and down, wanking him off. He started moaning and groaning as if he was about to shoot his load. That was not going to fucking happen again so quickly as I tightly gripped his shaft. I pushed him backward onto the bed and threw my legs over his chest. My head slid slowly and deliberately over his shaft. As his helmet hit the back of my throat, my knees bent, landing my pussy over his face. I wriggled and squirmed it over him, spreading my lips apart, my clit rubbing over his chin. I could see my husband from the corner of my eye. He had his cock in his hand, slowly masturbating. I think he was enjoying the show and being a bit of a showgirl. I was going to put a show on for him.

Mark's cock slipped from my mouth as I sat up. I could feel his nose pushing into my arsehole. I spread my pussy lips over his mouth. Fuck knows how he was breathing at that point, it was not my concern. My fat lips were face sliding, leaving my slimy juices all over him. I could feel myself getting closer, as I continued to slide back and forth, pressing into him harder and harder until my massive orgasm shot through my body. Wow, that was fucking hot, I thought.

Getting my breath, I lay back on the bed, still breathing heavily. I watched Mark getting up. He is ready for much more. I saw his cock stiff and wanting. He stands at the foot of the bed for a short while. I spread my legs, pull my knees up to my chest and start fingering my pussy. My hands pull my lips wide apart, showing my gaping hole, inserting one finger, then two, four fingers, and then the sound of a squelching pussy. How can he resist? 

I hear Steve shout, "Go on, my son, get in there; it ain't gonna fuck itself, is it?"

 With my knees in the air, legs spread, the chubby lad climbs between them, his stiff cock landing straight in my sweet spot, sinking balls deep into me, god it felt good. He takes the weight on his hands as if doing a press-up, I put my arms around him, and he starts fucking me missionary style, which I have to say is one of my favourite positions. Slowly working in and out of me with full-length strokes. I could hear the squelching noises coming from down below.

I could see, out of the corner of my eye, Steve's legs, but that's about it. I knew he was there; I knew he was watching, and that in itself turned me on.

It was a pleasure to feel a man between my legs again who wanted it. He was pushing in so deep, so meaningfully. My legs spread wide I could feel his knob end pressing into my cervix. He was not just going in and out of me. His body was writhing over mine. Feeling his warm, fleshy body pressing me to the bed balls deep, I was starting to get close to another orgasm. He started thrusting and pounding faster and faster, then pressing down into me, Kissing me. I could feel my cervix flooded with his cum. It just sent me off instantly. I had the most satisfying orgasm that I had had in such a long time.

Mark and I lay there exhausted but both completely satisfied.