First Oral, Anal, Spanking Pt. 03

Story Info
First Crossdressing and Punishment.
1.7k words
4.45
13k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late. The two lovers lay entwined on the soaked, tangled sheets, sharing another tumbler of wine. James played idly with Dana's cock and balls; the latter leaned over and delivered a succession of feathery kisses to his lover's groin. Dana was uncharacteristically talkative; the evening's encounter seemed to have freed him of much of his natural reserve.

"I've never felt anything like that. It was as though I was a slave trying to please his master, and the pleasing was also pleasing me. When you came inside me... I loved it. I suppose I've always had this desire to be a helpless slave boy. Or, more accurately, a slave girl, fearful of offending her master and willingly doing whatever is asked of her, or she'll be punished."

"Slaves are sometimes spanked. Do you think you would like that?"

"I would like it if it was you doing it. You could decide how hard it should be. Then when it was finished, I would do anything you wanted. The spanking might make me even more desperate to please you."

"You're such a beautiful person, physically and personality wise. Perhaps - since you sometimes feel like a slave girl - you could dress as a girl. Panties and stockings, and lipstick. High heels. I can buy them for you if you like. I'd love to see you wearing just a thong on your sweet little naked behind."

A shudder of anticipatory pleasure swept through Dana. He pressed his mouth onto James' nipple and bit it gently. "I have money. And next time I come; you may get a surprise."

A few days passed. Dana was busy; he purchased a hair brush with a broad back, and visited a Victoria's Secret to select items for an imaginary girlfriend. Returning home with a black thong and a pair of pale see through lace panties, as well as some fishnet tights, he stopped for some bright red lipstick and eyeliner. His intention was to learn their application from a Youtube instructional video.

Returning to James' condo, he was welcomed in, took off his coat, and repaired to the bathroom. There he applied his new makeup - he had practiced at home - and slipped off his jeans and top. Emerging, he presented James with a most exciting sight.

His soft blonde hair, allowed to grow long, had been brushed until it shone. His large grey eyes were enhanced by black eyeliner, and his sweet mouth was made even more exciting by bright lipstick. His slender torso was bare, and the very small amount of chest hair he possessed had been shaved, along with his armpits, legs, and pubis, which rendered him that much more naked.

The lipstick had widened his cupid's bow mouth, behind which his white, even teeth gleamed. He had brushed his straight, silky hair into a fringe; the sides hung to his jaw, framing his elegant Nordic cheekbones. The tights made more pronounced the curve of his bottom and his long, well proportioned legs. Apart from his flat, hairless chest - he had rouged his nipples - he could have easily been taken for a pretty young woman.

Black fishnet tights clung to his well formed legs; beneath them a black thong divided his shapely bottom, incidentally creating considerable arousal as the string brushed against his anal opening. His compact cock and balls made a small, erotic bulge inside the black lace front of the thong. He was breathing fast in excitement, as he smiled warmly at his friend.

James found this an extraordinarily stimulating sight; the blood rushed to his cock, so that it was as hard as rock. He embraced his lover's slender shoulder, kissed his graceful neck, and slipped a hand down the back of the fishnet tights, gripping the firm globes of flesh and pressing into the warm opening between them Dana moaned and opened his mouth to a deeper kiss as his rectum was probed and stroked. He caressed the bulging front of James' pants, and prepared to sink to his knees in order to take James' cock into his eager mouth.

"Wait. I have some things to show you, too. And I trust you brought the hairbrush? We're going to need that in a moment." James produced two lengths of clothesline. "Slaves must be bound prior to their punishment."

He gently took Dana's narrow wrist and tied a circle of the rope around it, then wrapped it several turns and tied another knot. Drawing the bound wrist behind Dana's back, he performed the same action with the other wrist, so that Dana's arms were securely fastened behind his back, parallel to each other and well clear of his inviting buttocks. Another rope confined the young man's ankles. He felt completely helpless.

"Now, there's another surprise." He produced a ball gag - a round rubber ball attached to a buckled strap. While Dana balanced precariously on his roped legs, James slipped the gag into his mouth and buckled it firmly at the back of his neck. "It's in case you make too much noise while I am punishing you. With this, I can spank you as long and as hard as I deem appropriate without any distraction. After all, you might cry out just to ease the spanking. With this, I will know it's enough from the tone of your bottom, not the volume of your pleading."

Dana's large, liquid eyes were wide with anticipation and concern. He tried to speak, but the gag muffled all but a few sounds. Sitting down in a comfortable chair, James drew the helpless young man towards himself and, placing him between his spread legs, gave him a push so that he toppled to the side, his bottom upwards, exposed and vulnerable, and his legs tightly held between James' powerful knees. He was quite unable to defend himself; when he tried to straighten up, James simply grasped his silky hair and held him in place, then with the other hand pulled down his tights and thong, leaving the pale, soft, inviting flesh exposed.

"What a pretty little girl! And such a pity that she has been so bad. Well, she's going to get a very hard spanking. Perhaps that will improve her attitude." He pulled down Dana's stockings and fondled the soft flesh. He squirmed and tried unsuccessfully to plead with him. "Are you ready for me to begin? Remember, it will be the way your little bottom looks that will tell me when it's time to end the punishment, not any crying or struggling you may do."

Dana's large eyes expressed both fear and uncertainty. This was not a James he knew. And here he was helplessly bound, completely at the other's mercy, unable to move or even speak freely, stripped bare. Yet something in him eagerly anticipated the stinging swats. He had experimented on his own behind with the hairbrush; the smart of the hard back delivered a painful, yet highly stimulating sensation. Though he wriggled and protested through the gag, his pale buttocks seemed to invite the attention.

The spanking began. James delivered a succession of hard, evenly spaced swats, moving from buttock to buttock, sometimes striking across the winsome divide. Dana tried to steel himself against the stinging smart, but was quickly overwhelmed and writhed wildly in his bonds. Despite the younger man's flailing and struggling, James continued the punishment remorselessly; his powerful grip easily restrained the other .

It was not long before Dana ceased his wild attempts to evade the brush, and started to cry. The blows continued to fall, and soon Dana's bottom glowed a bright pink. Though he sobbed and protested through the gag, a part of him welcomed the smart. The slave was being reminded of his low status; he must suffer punishment and obey his master's demands.

Finally the stinging blows ceased, Reaching down to loosen the rope around his slave's ankles, and unbuckling the gag, but leaving his hands bound, James easily picked up his sobbing lover and carried him over to the bed, placing him carefully face down on the bed. Scooping jelly from a jar beside the bed, he anointed Dana's secret entrance. Pulling the younger man's ass into the air, he placed the tip of his swollen cock against Dana's entrance, and thrust forward.

Dana squealed as the rigid cock entered him and penetrated to his core. He writhed and swung his hips as he was impaled, but could not displace the flesh snake punishing hum. James fucked him steadily and methodically, and before long Dana ceased resisting. Instead he began to press his bottom into the forceful cock, grunting with pleasure as it entered his rectum to its deepest penetration. The two moved in unison, gasping and moaning, as James gripped his partner's hips and drilled his ass.

When the stiff shaft passed over the sensitive nerve endings at the entrance to his rectum, Dana squirmed in delight. But as James' cock probed the farthest place up Dana's ass, a new sensation unfolded for the younger man. It was as though he had discovered a whole new world of pleasure; each time the rigid flesh reached its fullest extension inside him, he felt an orgasmic explosion within. He arched his back and undulated his buttocks, urging on the plunging, probing cock to enter him as far as possible, and moaning in ecstasy as it controlled and dominated him.

Unintended, Dana's cock jerked and an uncontrollable series of squirts erupted from it, spraying come for several inches. Fulfilled, he slumped exhausted onto the sheet. James paused his deep thrusts and parted Dana's soaked hair from his ear.

"Can I finish in your mouth?"

Immediately Dana turned as Jimmy rolled onto his back, his rock hard cock slippery with liquids. Leaning over his lover, Dana took the cock into his mouth and began sucking it passionately. Such was his desire that even if he had not flushed his anal passage several times before arriving, he would have done the ass-to-mouth without hesitation. It took only a few moments of now-skilled caresses to make James erupt in turn, fountaining into Dana's active mouth, where the warm liquid was gratefully swallowed. Sated for the moment, both young men lay motionless in each other's arms.