Milking the Slaves

Story Info
Two slaves are finally milked after months of denial.
3.1k words
4.02
58.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
335 Followers

As Andrea strode into the kitchen she spotted Ben, her slave husband, busy cleaning up from the delightful breakfast meal he had prepared for her. It occurred to her that even after seven years of marriage she never got tired of seeing him in the nude except for his chastity cage and leather collar. As he sensed her presence, Ben dropped to his knees and quickly crawled to his Mistress, kissing her bare feet as she required whenever she entered a room.

Looking down at him Andrea spoke, "Now hurry up and finish your cleaning. Mistress Lauren and her slave husband will be here in thirty minutes! We have a special day planned for you slaves...and it might involve you slaves getting to empty your balls!"

As she strode off he began to let his imagination work, thinking of how wonderful it would be to get a release today. After all it had been five months since the last one and he had really been on his best behavior trying to earn such a privilege. He had never been made to go this long without a release. As he hurried to finish the last cleaning details his Mistress walked back into the kitchen holding his humbler.

"Get in position so I can get this fitted nice and tight on you" barked his wife. "You and Roger are going to have to earn your releases today. Mistress Lauren and I intend to maximize our fun today at your expense!"

Mistress Andrea quickly fixed the humbler in place, having done so many, many times during their marriage. But just as Ben thought she had finished with it, he heard his Mistress chuckle as she turned the screws several more twists, making the device even tighter and greatly increasing his discomfort. Looking up at her he saw that evil smile she often has when she is planning on dishing out a new way of tormenting him.

Hearing the doorbell thirty minutes later, Mistress Andrea spoke to her slave again, "I will get the door as I am sure it would take you too long in your humbler! And you don't want to irritate Mistress Lauren!! You should be thankful that I am such a loving owner!"

Crawling toward the door as Mistress opened it and let out what could only be described as a screech of pure joy, he started to wonder just what these two ladies had in mind. But as soon as he saw the beautiful Mistress Lauren and her slave husband Robert, he understood.

"Oh how nice of you to bring your slave already naked and in his humbler my dear! Did you make him travel in the car like this?" inquired Mistress Andrea.

"Well I thought about it, but I decided to be nice to him and I waited until he got out of the car in your driveway to strip and kneel so I could attach the boy's humbler. Good thing your neighbor's were not outside!" chuckled Mistress Lauren. "Hurry up and get in the house before I blister your ass for so being slow!"

Embracing her friend in a long hug and sharing a deep, sensual, kiss, Mistress Andrea asked her to join her on the nice sunny deck so they could relax. Barking at the slaves, "Now bring us each a glass of wine and don't take too long or you will be punished. I could care less how hard it is to crawl with the humblers in place."

Settling in on the wicker love seat in the nice warm sun, the two ladies chatted about what they had planned for the slaves. Chuckling at what they discussed, they then shared another tongue swapping kiss, both enjoying the other's enthusiasm. They continued this until they saw the two slave husbands slowly crawling toward them each carrying his Mistress's glass of wine.

The slaves heard Mistress Lauren speak, "It is a good thing you slaves didn't take much longer as we might have had to make love to each other to sate our sexual hunger!"

Mistress Andrea then added, "We have decided that today you will both be allowed to relieve the loads of cum stored in your balls! Both of you have been well behaved lately and we think it is only fair to reward you. I know it has been five months since either of you were allowed such a privilege, so I hope you both enjoy it. You never know how long it might be before we are so generous toward you slaves again!"

"I don't know about you Lauren, but I am already a little wet from our lovely kiss. I think a good beating of my slave's ass with my crop will really get me going, if you know what I mean!"

Lauren's reply to her friend was quick, "Oh what a great idea! My panties are damp as well dear, you know the effect your kisses always have on me!"

"Alright you two, crawl to the middle of the deck, head down, ass high, I will let you rest on your forearms instead of having the discomfort of your wrists cuffed behind your back. Somedays Lauren I can so lenient!"

The Mistresses shared another embrace while they watched their slaves get into the required position with the humblers making it more difficult much to the pleasure of the superior women.

"Alright boys, I am going to use my riding crop and Mistress Lauren has brought her favorite leather paddle. We will be beating your slave bottoms until she and I are satisfied. We will be swapping off during the beatings so that you both get to enjoy the pain of my crop and her paddle. Now if you are smart, you will hold still during your chastisement as those humblers have your balls fully exposed. And I am pretty sure neither of you wants to have those struck by either of our pleasure tools!" explained Mistress Andrea.

Kneeling motionless, the two slaves were in fear of what was about to take place both having been the recipient of many whippings, paddlings, spankings, and other punishment dished out by both women just for their own pleasure. As they waited silently, they could hear their Mistresses whispering to each other and although they could not make what was being said, the giggling and snickering made both of them believe that this was going to be a memorable day.

And then each Mistress started in on her own slave's exposed ass, hitting full force right from the beginning instead of allowing them some warm-up strokes. They had decided when they were whispering to each other that they had already been lenient enough with them for one day. And the screams coming from their slaves indicated that they were certainly feeling some discomfort!

Grabbing Ben by his balls, Mistress Andrea asked, "Oh is your slave ass starting to hurt already? I have only given you 24 strokes so far!!" Her slave couldn't help but notice the sarcasm dripping from her voice, leading him to believe that this was just the start of a painful day. But he was smart enough to not reply as he was sure the questions was purely rhetorical.

"There boy, 24 lovely smacks of my paddle. Your ass looks a little swollen already!" Mistress Lauren told her slave. "You are really lucky I didn't hit your balls this time!"

"I wonder which is worse, getting the paddle on top of the crop marks or the crop biting the flaming red cheeks left by your paddle?" inquired Mistress Andrea. "I guess their reactions will tell!"

And with that comment, Mistress Andrea let fly with her crop on Robert's swollen ass cheeks while Mistress Lauren commenced to paddle Robert's well marked cheeks. The increased volume of the crying and screaming of both slaves indicated that it was really an academic question.

"Let's give them a rest sweetheart while we go have another glass of wine. My pussy is soaking wet!" Mistress Lauren said to her friend as they strolled back into the kitchen.

"You are not the only one with a wet pussy dear, so why don't we strip naked while we are out of sight and sound of the slaves."

Smiling at each other they both began to undress the other, taking time to fondle and caress their lovely bodies, stoking their sexual fires. As they began to finger each other's dripping pussy, they conspired on how they would handle emptying their slave's balls, deciding that today they should give their slave husbands a new experience, one they would likely find rather humiliating. When Andrea described what the final act would be, they both exploded in orgasm, soaking each other's hand with copious amount of their juices. Sated, temporarily of course, they prepared to return to their husbands, strapping on their newly purchased surprises. They were both displaying rather large dildos covered with many bumps the entire length of the shaft jutting from their otherwise naked bodies as they strode back out on to the deck.

As they strode up behind the slaves, each carrying a plate to collect their slave's boy juice, Mistress Andrea spoke, "We have decided that you will both be fucked in your boi cunts while still wearing your chastity cages. As always, when either of you are milked, your boy goo will be collected on a plate for proper recycling!"

Holding hands, the Mistresses walked around in front of their slaves, both of whom smartly kept their eyes down and head facing forward the entire time. Neither of them wished to incur any further discipline on their sore backsides.

"Look up slaves!" barked Mistress Lauren. "See the lovely new dildos that are going to violate your poor boi cunts as Mistress Andrea so appropriately called them. We hope you feel every bump as we slam in and out of your holes, enjoying ourselves once again at your expense!"

"And to make the day more fun, at least for us, we are going to be swapping off fucking you, so we can both pound each of your boi cunts. And as you have probably guessed, we will not stop until you have both drained your balls onto the collection plates. But we will be nice to you and remove those wonderful humblers!" said Mistress Andrea while giggling at the look on their faces.

After removing the humblers, both ladies fondled their slave's caged cock and rubbed their balls, squeezing and pulling on them, causing some 'discomfort' for their husbands.

"What do you think Mistress Andrea, should we lube them up or make the sluts take the dildos dry?"

"Oh I would love to make them do it dry, but I don't think we would be able to pound them good and hard like we plan without some lube to help. But no need to be totally nice to them," chuckled Mistress Andrea as she pulled out a jar of IcyHot!

The slaves heard them laughing, nearly hysterically, as the two Mistresses proceeded to grease up the slave's soon to be abused back door holes and smearing some on their swollen balls as well. Then they stood in front of the slaves making them watch as they greased the dildos, stroking them up and down taunting them with how good it felt to be stroking their 'cocks".

"Just think slaves, you are each going to feel the full ten inches of these lovely dildos with all the nice bumps. Be glad we only got the two inch diameter ones, we thought about the bigger ones but decided to be nice and get the thinner ones...maybe in the future we will upgrade!!" cackled Mistress Lauren.

"Now get ready sluts, here we go!"

Grabbing their own husband by the hips, both Mistresses lined up their cocks and started pushing forward. As expected they met resistance as the large heads started to open up the boi cunts. Both slaves could be heard moaning and grunting as they continued to push. After only a couple of minutes, the heads popped into the slaves and the ladies grinned at each other as they started to drive the dildos in deeper.

"Come on you whores! Relax so we can ram it in all the way. We know it will hurt but it will please us and that is all that really matters now!" intoned Mistress Andrea as she pulled back and then rammed in half of her dildo in a single thrust, bringing forth some lovely cries of agony from her slave. Pulling back and grabbing his hips hard she thrust again, this time managing to drive the full length up his boi cunt. Hearing Ben scream at what she guessed was some intense pain pleased her to no end!

Mistress Lauren congratulated her then stated, "You know what I expect now Robert, don't you? Two thrusts and you will take it all, just like your fellow slave. We don't want to be outdone now do we? Beg for it!"

"Please, Mistress, please! Fuck me hard, make me take it! Please take your pleasure from raping me!!" cried out Roger.

Knowing she had only gotten a little over three inches in him so far, Mistress Lauren decided to 'up her pleasure' by pulling back so only the head remained in his hole, then without warning rammed the entire ten inches into her slave! The unexpected harsh thrust brought forth a scream of pure agony from Roger, pleasing his Mistress to no end.

Smiling at Lauren, Andrea spoke, "Oh that was wonderful, dear! It is hard to believe you got it in a single thrust like that. Roger should be so impressed with your skill!! Now let's give them a good two minute fucking, and then we can swap slaves!"

The groans and crying of both slaves intensified as the two Mistresses continued to thrust their dildos into their slaves. The ladies continued to smile at each other with lust as they continued to force the dildos in and out. When the two minutes were up, Mistress Lauren announced it was time to swap slaves.

Both ladies pulled out abruptly, leaving their slaves gasping and sore. But they quickly switched positions and with a silent nod they both plunged full depth into the other woman's slave. Neither slave was expecting that and both cried out in pain as the women picked up the speed of their thrusting, enjoying the slave's pain.

At the two minute mark, they once again swapped slaves. Mistress Andrea chided them both, "You better start letting all that cum dribble out, you sluts! We are going to keep rotating every two minutes until you both have emptied your balls onto the plates. We can keep this up for hours if we need to!"

Hearing that threat, both slaves started openly sobbing, begging the Mistresses to go easier on them, or give them a rest as they were in pain. All their begging got though was more laughter from the ladies and if anything an increase in the speed of the anal thrusts they were forced to endure.

Mistress Lauren observed as they switched slaves again, "Maybe they really didn't have such full balls after all! Or they don't appreciate that we are allowing them such a privilege. You slaves know the only way the ass reaming stops is when you both have empty balls!!"

True to their word, the Mistresses continued to 'rotate" between slaves every two minutes, never giving the boi cunts much rest, other than after the ten minute mark when they decided to be generous and reapply more IcyHot to the dildos! Although from the begging of both slaves, it appeared they didn't agree with the term of 'generous'!

Finally as they pulled out after the ninth two minute rotation, the Mistresses noticed that both slaves had actually expelled their loads onto the plates during the last cycle. Neither of them had even noticed as they were pounding away at the slaves!

Mistress Andrea then spoke, "Well sluts, it seems you finally emptied out those balls, although I must say neither of us even noticed! You are lucky we saw that you had or we would have continued with the lovely prostate massage we were enjoying! Now you know what is next don't you? Recycle time!"

"Please Mistress! Please don't make us eat our cum, we have been so good and took your dildos like good slaves. Eating cum is always the cost for the pleasure having an orgasm and we didn't get an orgasm today!" pleaded Roger.

Ben added, "You know how much we hate eating cum. Please, don't make us do it. I am sure Roger is as sore as I am and that should be the price we pay for you letting us empty out our slave balls!"

Ordered to kneel up, both slaves looked up at their Mistresses holding their plates, as Mistress Andrea spoke again, "Okay you sluts, you both made your case although we couldn't care less that you didn't have an orgasm. Each of you did leave a large load of cum on your plate, but then I guess that is to be expected after five months! So you do not have to eat your cum."

Both slaves sighed with relief and bent forward to kiss their Mistress's feet in thanks for their generosity, until Mistress Lauren dropped a bombshell, "Don't be so thankful...yet!! Mistress Andrea said you did not have to eat your own load of cum. Instead you will eat the other slave's cum!!"

With a look of shock on the faces of their slaves, the Mistresses swapped plates and with sadistic grins on their faces, offered the plates to the slaves.

"Of course if you refuse, we can always start over with the strap-on dildos until we get another load from each of you!" Mistress Andrea announced.

Looking at each other, Ben and Roger knew they had no choice. As disgusting as they thought this was, they both leaned forward and started to lick the plate that their Mistress held. Adding to their humiliation was hearing the sadistic laughter of both ladies and Mistress Lauren exclaiming that they might have to do this more often!

When they finished licking every bit off the plates, Mistress Andrea spoke again," Good slaves! I hope you enjoyed that treat! We worked up quite a sweat today so while you go make lunch for us Mistress Lauren and I are going to have a nice hot, soapy, shower together. "

Sliding their arms around each other's waist, the two Mistress strode off into the house, leaving their slaves to wonder what other "fun" they might be planning.

MsCarol
MsCarol
335 Followers