First Principles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she turned back to her lover, and guided his right hand to her breast. Finally her young lover showed evidence of his inexperience as he fumbled with her breast and pinched and pulled her nipple a little too hard, causing her to wince in pain. She didn't even correct him. I knew his animalistic dominance over her was more pleasure than pain. She used her free hand to rub her clit, and then looked back to stare right at the camera. "Mm, mm, mm, mm, mah, ah, ah, ah, aaohfuck! Do you like what you see? His black cock is stretching me so much. My pussy might be ruined for you. I can, unff, feel him so deep inside me. I've never felt you like this. I don't fully understand what he's doing to me, but... woah, fuck.. I love it. He's fucking me so much better than you ever have."

She was an expert. I nearly lost it. I was brought to the edge, and now I wasn't allowed to touch myself again until she said so. She giggled, enjoying my humiliation. "His cock has connected with the inside of my pussy in a way your penis never did. The feeling of his skin against mine is incredible, but it's not safe for me. Those big black balls slapping against my little white pussy are full of potent sperm, and his bare cock is knocking at my fertile womb. Are you going to let this black man dirty my womb before you? Will you let my flat tummy grow fat with his child? Do you want my breasts to feed a baby that isn't yours?"

Sarah and I had always used condoms. Years of using protection had conditioned me that sex with her was safe. Had I made a mistake? "Sarah, I..."

"Don't speak. If you want him to finish inside me, then you need to finish now. That is how you choose. This was for both of us, right? Choose. Now!" I couldn't think straight, and with the building pressure I pumped my erection into an orgasm that shook me.

Sarah's smile was more caring than cruel. I looked away as tears began to form, feeling the worst of my post-nut depression in this emotional moment. If she noticed, she gave no indication. "As you wish. Your little white penis made me a woman, and now this big black cock is going to make your girlfriend a mother."

She then got up off her hands so her back laid up against his torso so she could turn her head and kiss him. Her lips came off his so she could look into his eyes and say, "It's time, lover. Make a baby in me. Fill my aching pussy as only my mate should. Do you hear me, you beautiful black man? I belong to you now. Take me!"

As if her lover understood, he said a few words in his language, and he wrapped his arms around her stomach and chest as he started unloading a rope after rope of semen deep into my petite girlfriend's gentle white body. His instincts surely rejoiced as he inseminated this goddess of a woman. I could only watch as his balls contracted and he held himself as deeply as he could. Sarah no longer cared how loud she was as she came on the man that would be the first to breed her. She proudly squeezed her pussy around his cock with the hope all of its cum would force its way past her cervix. Her instincts told her she had never been more right about anything. Taking this black man's seed into her most precious place to propogate his genetics was the ultimate fulfillment.

Her next words came out amidst her long and intense squirting orgasm in between labored breaths. "mmmooooffffffuuuuuuck! I can feel it filling meeeeffFUCK! I've never been more satisfied... don't stop, baby, keep pumping. Don't give my eggs any hope of resisting you." As her pussy sprayed, I watched a flood of cum spill out of her, coating his cock and balls and their legs. It made what I shot look pitiful. I could only imagine how much had been forced into her womb, and how much his cock kept from escaping. One of Sarah's hands let go of her lover's arm and began furiously rubbing her clit and stretched out lips, making a mess all over her bed.

She began to collapse from the exertion and quickly turned off the screen. Her black lover followed her down, keeping himself planted firmly inside her. I watched as he lay on top of her, slowly humping his last spurts into her as he kissed her neck and back. Sarah moaned all the while. Her lover finished and began to pull out, causing an audible juicy pop as his massive cock exited my girlfriend. Sarah groaned her disagreement with the sudden empty feeling in her pussy. Her lover fell back onto his butt to finally take a breather as his cock, while not getting any smaller, started to lose its strength.

Sarah looked up to the camera and spoke softly to me as she laid resting on her stomach. "Thank you for giving my white pussy to his black cock. It's like I was made for him. He even made me squirt for the first time." She checked on her lover. His cock was painted by their combined fluids. "Isn't he magnificent? Look at that mess though. I can't just leave my baby's daddy like that." My girlfriend pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and turned so her face was in her lover's crotch. The camera gave me a view of her abused pussy and her head bobbing up and down his shaft, balls, and legs. She was licking and sucking this man like she needed him to survive.

While one of her hands held onto his shaft, her other hand made it's way back to her pussy. I felt blood rushing. Her pussy, this pussy I used to know, looked foreign to me now. She was visibly stretched, and her lover's cum marked her pussy inside and out. She was more red and puffy than I'd ever seen. The way she moved her fingers and played with her pussy told me this was more for me than her. She wanted me to know what I had done. She wanted me to see the beating her pussy had taken because of me. My erection returned and I started to stroke it. She didn't tell me to, but I described what I was doing like before. I don't know if her next moans were because of me or her lover's cock, but I kept talking. It didn't take long for me to orgasm after watching her play with her black bred pussy. I fell back in my chair.

Then with a glance to the camera, my girlfriend pushed on her lover until he laid back on the floor. Still holding his now reinvigorated cock with one of her hands, she crawled over him and lined her pussy up with his cock, pressing the head against her swollen lips. She used her other hand to steady herself on his chest and this time I got to see it directly as his giant cock assaulted my girlfriend's tight pussy. Her pink flesh stretched wide around his black shaft as she moaned her contentedness. I was stunned as I watched her slowly slide down his cock until she rested on his balls. "Ooooohhh, baby, yes, that's it. Your cock is perfect. You fucked me so good. Let me return the favor." With that she began to move up and down, rotating and twisting her hips. She let her head fall back as she rode him, slamming her hips down on his black pole over and over. Her heart-shaped butt rippled with every landing. Suddenly I was faced with dark silence.

The call had ended. I realized the battery died. I panicked for an hour before accepting what had just happened. I got little sleep that night. No matter what fantasies we both had just indulged in, the reality was my significant other would be pregnant by a third-world African tribesman in the middle of the African wilderness, and I was thousands of miles away.

12