First Road Trip for Denae and Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finished with her make-up, she put on her pearl earrings. She removed the hotel robe she had been wearing so she could add the matching necklace with three tiny pearls. She was nude except for her shoes and jewelry and took a second to look at herself in the mirror and was satisfied with what she saw. At just that moment, she heard Bill calling for her from the sitting area. She yelled to him from the bathroom and through the closed bedroom doors to explain she was almost ready and would be out soon.

Then Denae stepped into the bedroom and retrieved the white cocktail dress she had bought just for this trip. She had to step into it and was careful not to snag it on her shoes. She pulled it up over her and adjusted it carefully. Once dressed, she stood in front of the full-length mirror to evaluate her appearance. Satisfied, she yelled to Bill that she was on her way to join him.

Bill was on one of the chairs in the sitting area when Denae swung the doors from the bedroom open and stood in the doorway. For a few seconds he was frozen in place, too stunned to speak. She was a vision. He looked her up and down, noticing her hair, her eyes, the white dress that barely covered her, and her long, smooth legs.

"Well. What do you think? Do I look good enough to be seen with you?" Denae asked, putting her hands on her hips.

Trying to regain his senses, he finally exclaimed, "Holy smokes, Denae. You always look beautiful, and you always look sexy, but you have taken things to a whole new level. You are absolutely stunning."

She took a few steps toward him then stopped and twirled around slowly so Bill could see her from the back as well as the front. As she did so, she said, "I had to order this online and wasn't able to try it on before buying it. I was going for 'classy yet sexy'. But I may have ended up at 'slutty but a little classy.'"

Bill was still taking stock of her sleeveless, white dress made of material that appeared stretchy, almost like yoga pants. It was backless down to just above her butt. It was so unbelievably short it barely covered her butt. On each side there was a string that ran from her hips down the short distance to the hem of the dress, which tied at the bottom. The strings seemed to somehow pull the dress very tight across her rear. In the front it hung from her neck and was open to down below her breasts, leaving her cleavage and necklace plainly on display.

She picked up her white clutch purse from the coffee table.

"You have definitely combined classy and sexy. I'm just not sure which won," he remarked, grinning.

She turned so her backside faced him and looked over her shoulder. Placing her free hand on her butt, she said "I didn't realize the back was cut like this. I had planned on wearing a white thong, but that won't work. So, I'll have to be careful how I sit, or I'll be flashing my coochie."

Bill could do nothing more than take a deep breath.

"As it is, I'll probably have a few nip slips this evening," she added. "Sorry in advance."

With a sigh, Bill stood up and said, "The way you look makes me want to skip dinner and go right to..."

Denae interrupted him. "Oh no. I have this evening all planned. We have reservations at a nice restaurant and then a big surprise afterward," she said as she moved to him. She then put her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

After the kiss but with her arms still wrapped around him, she said, "You can tell me all about your interview over drinks and dinner. Use the app to get us a car and we can wait for it down in the bar in the lobby."

####

Denae had selected a highly rated steak restaurant near the hotel. The ride had not taken long and when they arrived, Bill got a nice peek of Denae's vagina as he helped her out of the car. It made him grin ear-to-ear and made her giggle. Once inside, the maitre d' led them to their table and Bill noticed that many of the diners, both men and women, were watching Denae as they walked through the dining room.

He leaned in and whispered to her, "You seem to be a distraction for most of these folks."

"Perhaps it's you in your suit," she whispered back.

Over dinner, Bill told Denae all about his day. He felt his interview went well. The Vice President had not asked any questions which caused Bill to stumble. And he had asked a couple of questions that seemed to impress the V.P. The others in the room had asked some very basic questions of him, which he easily answered. The lunch was a little less formal, but because he was working hard to make a good impression on strangers, he felt slightly uneasy and hoped no one had noticed. The tour of the offices was fun. He was shown everything from the C-Suite offices to the cubicle areas as well as the work-out area and employee cafeteria.

When finished relating all he had done during the day, Bill complimented Denae again on her appearance and asked how she spent her day.

"Doing all of this," she replied as she waved her hands over her body. "Nails and hair. It all took a long time. And then some primping back at the room."

The waiving of her arms resulted in her beautiful, left breast sliding out from under the narrow strip of her dress. She tucked it back in as discretely as she could, but conceded to herself other diners may have noticed. Bill noticed and laughed quietly and blushed involuntarily.

"All that time was sure worth it," he said, returning to the conversation that had been interrupted by the brief exhibition.

Bill mentioned he was very impressed with the restaurant and thanked Denae for finding it and making reservations.

"Suzy recommended it," she informed him.

He then hinted again he wished to skip the rest of the evening and going back to the room for sex. She again insisted they follow-through with her plans since they were both dressed up, assuring him they would have a good time.

After dinner, Bill paid the check while Denae arranged a car to ferry them to their next stop. When the car arrived, she told the driver the address. He thought for a second and then looked at her, smiled and nodded. A short time later the car delivered them to a large, windowless building with a bright neon sign that read 'Club Seduisante'. They disembarked under a porte-cochere onto a red carpet which led up three steps to the front door.

"Is this a dance club?" he asked Denae as he opened the door for her.

"Yes. There's dancing," Denae said as she winked at him. "Suzy recommended it."

Inside the front door, they walked down a dimly lit, slightly sloped hallway lined with mirrors on both sides. At the bottom they could see a counter behind which stood a very attractive woman wearing a white blouse, a black bow tie, glasses with black frames and a small headset with a microphone attached. Pulsating music and flashing lights flowed through a doorway at the left side of the counter. As they made their way down toward her, they could see the woman was watching them approach and had a skeptical look on her face.

When they arrived at the counter, the woman looked at Denae and glanced at Bill. She asked for some identification. They each produced their Driver's License, Bill from his wallet and Denae from her purse. The woman looked at each while wrinkling her forehead.

"OK. Who are you two?" she asked as she handed their licenses back, raising her voice enough to be heard over the music.

Puzzled, Denae said, "You saw our IDs right there. I'm Denae Rapallino and he's Bill Collins."

"No. Not what are your names. Who are you?" the woman said, sounding slightly annoyed. "I mean are you some model I haven't heard of or is he some pro ball player I don't know?"

Both Bill and Denae laughed at the question but wondered what elicited it.

"Seriously, we're just a couple of out-of-towners looking to have some fun for the evening," Denae said.

The woman, who Denae noticed was wearing a name tag, that read 'Julia' shook her head. "You don't fit the profile. You're a couple, but he's not older and balding. And you obviously don't have fake boobs like trophy wives do. Plus, you're insanely gorgeous. So, if he's not a pro athlete or a musician and you're not a model, what's going on?

Denae continued to explain to Julia that she and Bill were in town because Bill had an interview earlier in the day, and they had come to the club to celebrate. And she wondered why this seemed hard to believe.

At that point, two men, who appeared to be in their 30s, came bounding down the walkway. As they approached the counter, Julia politely asked Denae and Bill to step to their right. Julia then casually informed the two men it would be $20 each to enter. They paid and went through the doorway after which Julia returned to the conversation with Denae.

"We just don't see young couples in here," Julia explained. "Couples do come here, but it's usually a middle-aged rich guy with his trophy wife or the girl he's cheating on his wife with."

"Sorry. We're just typical college students," Denae admitted.

"You're definitely not typical. You're off the chain hot. You know that, right? And your dress is amazing," Julia said, friendlier at this point.

The two ladies continued to talk casually, each making inquiries of the other. Julia asked where Denae bought her dress. She also learned Denae and Bill had been dating since the previous Fall and that Denae was pursuing a Women's Studies degree. Denae discovered Julia had been working at Club Seduisante for nearly six years, dancing for the first four-and-a-half and then moving to Assistant Manager, the position she currently held.

As Denae and Julia were talking, Bill noticed a series of large, color photographs of women hanging on the wall behind the counter. Each picture was of a different woman and each was in some stage of undress. All were very attractive. He had also glanced through the doorway and noticed a woman dancing on a stage, wearing only a thong, and finally realized they were in a strip club.

Bill found an opportunity to interrupt the pair and asked, "Excuse me? But does that happen to be you up there?"

He pointed to one of the photographs, a pretty blond woman who was nude except for a pair of high heels. She was laughing and holding one hand on the side of her head. Her other arm was extended to the side and from that hand she was dangling what appeared to be the top and bottom of a light blue string bikini. She had nicely shaped breasts with pink nipples and her vagina was completely shaved.

Denae looked up and Julia turned, both looking at the picture Bill was pointing to.

"Yes," Julia admitted a sheepishly. "That was from a few years ago when I was out on the floor. But I didn't wear glasses then. How did you figure it out? Most people don't."

"He has an eye for detail," Denae announced proudly before Bill could respond.

Denae then asked Julia how things worked at the club, since neither she nor Bill had ever been there. Julia told Denae they could simply sit and watch or have table dances. She explained the cost of table dances, how to request table dances, and that there was no touching the girls beyond putting money in their garters. With a smile, Denae pointed out that not touching girls at the club was also her rule for Bill.

"So, it's $40 for us to go in?" Denae asked as she reached into her purse.

Julia put her hand up. "I'll tell you what. I'm exercising my authority as Assistant Manager. Cover charge is on the house for you both."

Denae thanked her politely.

Julia then spoke into the microphone that extended from her headset, requesting someone named 'Reggie' to the front. Almost immediately, a muscular guy in a black tee shirt and black pants arrived at the counter.

Julia instructed Reggie to show Bill and Denae to table 43 and if anyone was already there, he was to politely ask them to move to a different table. She then turned to Denae and Bill and told them she hoped they had a good time and that if they needed anything at all to let her know.

With that, Reggie motioned for Bill and Denae to follow him, and he walked toward the doorway. Holding hands as the moved away from the counter, Bill pulled back on Denae and they both stopped, facing one another.

"Denae. A strip club? What are we doing here?"

"Having fun, I hope," she replied as she turned and pulled him along.

As they went through the doorway, they both looked around while they followed Reggie, who wove his way around a couple of tables and past a stage. The lighting was low, but the place was not so dark that Bill could see most of the women dancing and some the men in the audience seemed to be watching Denae as they made their way.

Reggie finally stopped at a table that was against a half wall near the middle of the room. He pulled out one of the chairs next to the half wall for Denae and Bill took the one next to her, so they shared a corner of the table. Bill's back was to the walkway, but he faced the main stage. As they settled in, they took in their surroundings.

The main stage was triangle shaped, with the base set into the wall where a door was located on each side. The point stuck out into the room and a row of chairs lined both sides. There were three women dancing on the main stage, one wearing what looked like a bra, a wrap around her waist and some panties or thong under that. Another was wearing only a thong and the third was completely nude. All three were wearing garter belts on one thigh. Each garter held money in the form of several folded bills. A man seated by the stage reached up and added money to the garter of the one wearing the thong. She took it off and laid it around his neck.

To either side of the stage and behind the line of chairs, there were areas with square tables and chairs. Some of these were occupied by men seated and women dancing on the tables. Every woman dancing on a table was completely nude. And beyond these, on each side was a long stage that was about three feet wide. Chairs were lined up on both sides of these and there were two dancers on each stage.

There was a bar along the wall on the right side of the room. Bill could see the bar tender was a very attractive woman wearing her hair in a tight ponytail. The only clothing she wore were an unbuttoned vest and a pair of very short shorts. As she moved around behind the bar, her vest would occasionally fly open, revealing her breasts and her flat stomach.

Reggie was standing against the wall, near the doorway through which they had entered. There were four other muscular men, dressed as Reggie was, standing at points around the perimeter of the room, casually observing the activity in the club.

Bill realized there was a booth behind him at the back of the room. The man in the booth was wearing headphones was moving his hands around a console that Bill assumed controlled the music. Just then, the music stopped and the man in the booth picked up a microphone and began making an announcement. He informed the crowd that the 'Club Seduisante Review' would be taking place in twenty minutes and that was the time when all 35 of the 'lovely Club Seduisante dancers' would take to the stages at the same time. He also reminded the audience to tip the waitresses and bartender well since they were working hard to keep everyone refreshed. The music resumed, and the dancers and customers returned to performing and watching.

Bill finally took notice of the table he and Denae were sharing. It was square, with four substantial legs, making it very sturdy. It was made of some sort of stained wood but had a clear sealer on it, giving it a glossy shine. There was a silver-colored square in the middle of the table beneath the sealer. Bill had no idea what it was made of or what purpose it served.

Bill and Denae spent a few minutes looking around before speaking to one another. Denae put her purse down on the table against the half wall and leaned toward Bill.

"What do you think so far?" she asked loudly enough for him to hear over the music.

He looked at her and said, "I think they get completely naked in here. Why are we here again?"

She patted his leg under the table. "Oh relax. Have a good time. Enjoy the sights."

Just then one of the club's waitresses appeared at their table. Like the other waitresses they had observed working the room, she wore a formal, long-tailed tuxedo jacket, held nearly closed at the front with a small gold chain running between two buttons on either side. She wore no shirt underneath and the rest of her uniform consisted only of a white tuxedo collar with a black bow tie, high heels, and a black G-string. Because the tails of the jacket moved freely, they were largely ineffective at covering her nicely shaped rear end.

She introduced herself as Hailey and, after complimenting Denae on her dress, asked what they would like to drink. Denae opted for a margarita with a sugar rim and Bill asked for a beer. As Hailey turned to leave, the tuxedo tails swung with her movement so they both got a good look at her derriere.

"Here is what I was thinking," Denae stated. "I'll buy you four table dances. You pick two girls and I'll pick two girls. How does that sound?"

Bill grimaced a little. "I don't know. What would my girlfriend say about me being in here?"

Laughing, she replied, "Your girlfriend would think you deserve a little eye candy after crushing your interview and for looking so good in that suit."

Hailey soon returned with their drinks. As she leaned down to set the cocktail napkins and drinks on the table, the front of her jacket bulged open, affording Bill and Denae a clear view her small, perky breasts. Denae smiled at Bill as she looked over at him to see if he noticed. Denae thanked Hailey and guessed from the waitress's facial expression that Hailey was well aware her breasts had been on display.

Bill reached for his wallet to pay. Denae stopped him, reached into her purse, and handed Hailey money for the drinks and tipped her five dollars.

"Shouldn't I be paying for this?" Bill asked her. "And where are you getting all this money?"

"Nope. This is on me," she beamed. "I want to do this for you. And I have money. I work and I still have some of the money I won in that bet with Suzy a while back."

"Oh yeah. The bet."

Another announcement from the D.J. indicated it was now time for the Club Seduisante Review. All ladies were asked to make their way to the main stage and two auxiliary stages.

"OK, Bill. We need to start scoping out the talent and find the four we'll have dance for you," Denae remarked.

The Review turned out to be a set of three songs, where all the dancers started out wearing two articles of clothing, removing one at the conclusion of each of the first two songs, and then dancing to the third song completely nude. The audience members tipped various girls at various times.

During the third song, Denae suddenly got up and went to the main stage where she tipped a pretty blond, who had large breasts and a couple of colorful tattoos. While she did so, Bill could see she said something to the dancer and the dancer said something back. Bill felt a rush of excitement as he watched his girlfriend tuck her folded money into the garter of the nude woman. Just as when they first walked in, many of the dancers and most of the men watched Denae while she walked to the stage and then back to the table.

"What did ya'll say to each other?" Bill asked of Denae once she was back at the table.

Denae laughed. "I told her she was very pretty. She told me I was really hot."

They had another round of drinks after the Review. At this point, there were just a few dancers on the stages and a few more on or at tables scattered around the room. Denae mentioned she needed to use the restroom and got up, kissed Bill on the cheek and started toward the far end of the bar, where a sign indicated restrooms where through a doorway.