First Road Trip for Denae and Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denae had secretly been dreading the need to use the restroom. She feared it might be on par with a gas station restroom. But when she walked in, she quickly realized she was very wrong. There was a small sitting area, with a plush love seat and a cozy looking chair just inside the door. Beyond that and around a corner, was the main part of the restroom, which turned out to be big, clean, and well lighted. She was surprised she had the restroom to herself, until she remembered she appeared to be the only female customer in the club.

She was washing her hands at the vanity when she heard the restroom door open and a female voice speaking. Because the speaker was around the corner from her, Denae could not see who it was but presumed she must be speaking to at least one other person.

"Oh, you should've seen him. He was so cute up on that pony, wearing his cowboy hat," the still unknown voice said.

"I'll bet he was," another female voice returned.

Just then, two women turned the corner, where they encountered Denae. The surprise at seeing her halted their conversation. The two ladies who had just arrived were obviously dancers, dressed in tops and bottoms and both were wearing wraps tied around their hips, which because of the way they were cut, covered only one thigh. Denae noticed one, the brunette, had several tattoos scattered around her body; some were images and some were merely words or phrases. The other had sandy blond hair but did not have any tattoos. The brunette was less attractive but had a better body.

After a few seconds of studying one another, the brunette finally said, "Oh shit. I know who you are. You're the hot chic in the audience tonight. In the light, you look even better than you do out on the floor."

Denae meekly replied, "I'm here with my boyfriend."

"That's some dress," the brunette commented. "It really shows you off."

"It sure does," agreed the blond, looking her up and down.

"Thank you," Denae said, not knowing what else to say after being evaluated by two strippers.

"So, do you and your boyfriend go to strip clubs together often? You haven't been here before. We'd remember you," the brunette stated.

"Actually, it's my first time in any club. And now that you mention it, I don't know if my boyfriend has been to one before. I kinda get the feeling it's his first time too. I think I'll ask him about that 'cause I'd like to know."

"I'm Beth," the brunette said. Pointing to her friend, she added, "This is Becky. But out there, I'm Raquel and she's Heather."

"Hi. I'm Denae....and...I'm sorry. You saw me on the floor?"

Beth said, "Hell yeah. We all did. You can't not notice someone who looks like you wearing a dress that shows off almost as much as we do."

"Denae," Becky repeated whimsically. "That would make an amazing stage name."

"It sure would," Beth confirmed. "And of course, with your looks, you'd make an absolute killing here...if you ever wanted to take up dancing."

Denae smiled and said, "Thank you. I think. And I'm sorry, I wasn't eavesdropping, but when you first came in you were talking about riding a horse. That's not something that goes on here, is it?"

Beth and Becky laughed out loud.

"No. I was telling Beth about my kid's birthday party last Saturday. He turned four," Becky said, still laughing.

"I see," Denae admitted, feeling a little embarrassed. "I shouldn't have assumed, you don't have lives outside of here."

"Sure we do. I'm married with a four-year-old son and Beth here has been living with the same guy for nearly two years now," Becky stated.

"Married?" Denae asked sounding surprised.

"Yeah. This gig works out well for us. I work a couple of nights a week while my husband is at home with our son. And I get to spend the days with Wyatt while my husband works." Becky then changed the subject. "So, what's a girl who looks like you doing in here?"

Beth interrupted. "Girls, we're all wearing heels. If we're going to chat, why don't we sit down?"

They all moved to the sitting area at the entrance to the restroom. Denae took the chair while Beth and Becky sat on the love seat.

"Whoa!" Beth exclaimed. "I just got an eyeful of your pussy. That dress is super short and you're not wearing anything underneath."

"Sorry," Denae said as she crossed her legs and tried to pull her dress down.

"No biggie. Working here, I see 'em all the time. I just thought you should know you're giving it away."

The three talked for a few minutes. Denae asked what it was like working as a stripper and what their lives were like outside the club. They both wanted to know about Denae; what she did and how serious she was about Bill.

Denae was intrigued by their accounts of working at the club; hearing the good points and bad and how much money could be made there. At one point during the conversation, Denae brought up the class project where she and some of her classmates wound up standing completely nude for extended periods of time while people milled around them. She mentioned that it had excited her and some of the others in various ways, including one of the girls getting very wet. Denae related all of this as the lead-up to her question about whether dancing nude ever made Beth or Becky horny.

"You did what?" Beth asked, sounding astonished. "You stood naked while people walked around you? Damn. That sounds more ballsy than what we do."

"It was nerve-wracking, for sure," Denae admitted.

"So, I do get horny from time-to-time. Not sure if I ever noticed a pattern, but yeah it happens," Beth stated.

"Doesn't really happen to me too much," Becky chimed in. "Not sure why. Maybe because I'm usually thinking about other stuff while I'm dancing, like 'Did I empty the dishwasher before I left the house?'"

Both Denae and Beth laughed at that.

"Well, if you do get really worked up while dancing, what do you do?" Denae continued.

"Me? I sneak in here and finger myself till I cum," Beth stated.

"The couple of times I remember it happening, I just went back to the dressing room and had a drink and checked my text messages. But when I got home, I jumped on my husband," Becky responded, laughing.

Eventually, Becky mentioned that she and Beth would be due back out on stage soon, so the conversation broke up. Denae thanked them for being cordial and they both said it was nice meeting her.

When Denae returned to the table, Bill was relieved and asked, "What took so long? I was beginning to wonder if you had left me."

"I would never do that," she replied. "I was talking with a couple of the dancers in the restroom. They were really nice."

Denae took a sip of her drink. "So, did you find two girls to dance for you?"

"Well, I had plenty of time. If we must do this, I suppose there are a couple I could ask."

"Yeah? Well, I'll ask them. But don't point them out yet. I want to see if I can guess who you're thinking about."

The song that had been playing ended. Just as another started, the dancers on the stages changed out. Beth and Becky appeared on the auxiliary stage to the left of the main stage. Denae pointed them out to Bill and reaffirmed they had been very nice to her in the restroom.

Denae finished her drink and looked at Bill. "OK. I'm going to go request a dance from one of the girls I think you'll like. If Hailey shows up while I'm gone, please order another margarita for me." She then stood up.

Concerned she would disappear again, Bill whispered, "Please don't leave again."

"I promise I won't abandon you. I'll be right back."

Bill watched as Denae wove her way to the auxiliary stage to the left of the main stage. She stood near an empty chair and looked up at one of the dancers, a brunette who was wearing all three pieces of her attire; top, thong and a wrap. The dancer was turned away from Denae and did not see that Denae was trying to get her attention. A waitress who was serving a man seated nearby noticed Denae and went over and said something to her. Denae nodded and then looked back at the dancer and put her lips together. Bill wondered if Denae was whistling at her.

The dancer jumped slightly and turned around in response to whatever Denae had just done. Once she realized Denae had wanted her attention, the woman crouched down so Denae could speak to her. Denae pointed to the table where Bill was sitting, and the dancer nodded. After what appeared to be a couple of more comments by each, the woman stood back up and resumed dancing and Denae turned to leave. As she made her way back, Bill noticed that once again, Denae drew a lot of attention.

As she sat back down, Denae said, "OK. Dominique will be over in a few minutes. She's got to finish her three songs on the stage before she can come over. I'm betting you'll like her."

Bill asked what had happened over at the stage, describing how he saw the waitress say something and then saw Denae do something before Dominique turned around.

Denae laughed. "Oh. Dominique didn't know I was trying to talk to her. The waitress told me I should blow on her to get her attention. And that worked."

Bill and Denae continued to watch the various dancers and the various customers while they waited on Dominique. Hailey brought another beer and another margarita. Eventually, Denae saw Dominique, who was nude by now, put her outfit back on and step down from the stage. She tapped Bill on the arm to alert him that she was headed their way.

When Dominique arrived at the table, Bill politely stood as she said hello. She sat in the empty chair around the corner to Bill's left, putting her across from Denae. She was taller than Denae, yet shorter than Bill and appeared to be in her late 20s. For her height, she was well proportioned with breasts that were ample but not overly large. She had a dark tan.

Denae introduced Bill and thanked Dominque from coming over. She also confirmed the $20 fee for a table dance. Dominique let them know she would wait for a new song, so they would not feel cheated. As they waited, Dominique asked Denae where she got her dress. Denae told her where she had ordered it, but pointed out it was so skimpy and so tight it would not allow for any sort of under garment.

The song that had been playing concluded. Dominique said, "Here comes our song." She then stood up and turned the chair, placing the back against the half wall. She reached her right hand out toward Bill, who instinctively took it. Using the chair as a step and Bill as support, she stepped up and onto the table as a new song started. She gracefully removed her wrap and draped it around Bill' shoulders. Then she removed her top and placed it on his head with one of the cups positioned like a dunce's cap. And then she unsnapped her thong and laid it over Bill's shoulder.

As she started to gyrate to the music, suddenly a red light from the tabletop came on and beamed upward, illuminating her vagina, and giving both Bill and Denae an excellent view. Bill quickly realized the light was not coming from the table but was a directional light from the ceiling, reflecting off the shiny square in the middle of the table. When the light came on, Dominque shook her head and looked mildly annoyed.

Denae glanced over at Bill and saw that he was looking at Dominque's body. She also looked at the dancer, noting her nipples were erect and that she had a patch of pubic hair which was carefully groomed into the shape of a heart. Dominique's vagina lips were protruding slightly from her outer labia.

Denae leaned over to Bill and spoke into his ear. "Check out her bush. It's in the shape of a heart. Isn't that cute?"

Being too embarrassed to respond to his girlfriend about the appearance of another woman's pubic hair, he simply took a sip of his beer.

When the song was over, Dominique turned toward the empty chair and reached for Bill's hand. He helped her down as she used the chair as a step once again. The light that had been reflecting off the table went out. Standing next to Bill, she retrieved her garments one-by-one and put them back on. Denae reached into her purse and produced a $20 bill. Seeing this, Dominique walked around Bill to Denae and bent her knee toward Denae so she could place the money in her garter.

Denae nodded toward Bill and slid the money to him. Dominique smiled at Denae and then turned her knee toward Bill. He timidly picked up the money and held it out toward Dominique's knee.

"Go ahead," Dominque suggested. "Tuck it in there."

Bill reached with is free hand and tried to pull the garter away from her thigh without touching her but failed. He finally managed to pay the dancer but wound up touching her thigh with both hands. While it embarrassed him, he did note that her skin was very smooth and soft.

With the money safely tucked into her garter, she went back around Bill and sat in the empty chair.

"Do you mind if I visit for a minute?" she asked, looking at Denae.

"Sure," she answered.

"Thanks. I was hoping to sit for a minute and you two seem a lot nicer than the guys in here tonight."

Denae asked Dominique if any of the men were being rude to her. None were particularly rude, she explained, however men in the club usually pelted her with pick-up lines and she felt she could avoid that by staying with them. Dominique mentioned Denae's dress again and complimented her hair and pearl accessories as well. They casually chatted about hair and jewelry as Bill listened in silence.

Hailey arrived to check on everyone. Bill and Denae were still working on their drinks, but Dominique requested a cranberry juice. When Hailey left, Bill took advantage of the pause in the conversation to ask Dominique about that light that had come on while she was dancing.

She rolled her eyes and pointed at the man in the booth. "That's the D.J. He controls those lights and did that for your benefit and my embarrassment. And just think. At the end of the night, I have to give him a cut of my tips."

The three of them talked while Dominique sipped on her cranberry juice. Denae and Dominique did most of the talking. Denae was curious about how long Dominique had been a dancer, how she got started, whether she liked it, whether it felt degrading. When she finished her juice, Dominique thanked them both and said she had to get back to work.

Within a couple of minutes of Dominque departing, Becky appeared and sat down in the empty chair next to Bill.

"Hi Denae. Mind if I sit with ya'll for a second?"

Denae smiled and happily said, "Please join us. Bill this is...Heather? Isn't that right?"

"Well, yes. Heather. But you can call me Becky. Just don't let the other customers hear you call me that."

She offered her hand to Bill who shook it politely. She then produced a picture which she had been holding in her other hand and offered it to Denae.

"No one is supposed to have phones out in here," Becky said. "But I wanted to show you a picture of Wyatt. This is one I keep in the dressing room."

Denae took it from her and looked at it. "Oh, Becky he's adorable. He's so precious."

"Yeah. I love him more than anything."

Denae showed the picture to Bill before returning it to Becky. Denae explained to Bill that Wyatt had just turned four and Becky had a big party for him, including a pony for everyone to ride.

"He wants to be a cowboy when he grows up," Becky added.

"That's really sweet, Becky," Denae said.

After a little more talk about Wyatt, Becky said she had to get back to work. As she got up to leave, she told Denae it was great meeting her and she mentioned to Bill that he should take care of Denae because she was special. Bill, who also stood, agreed that Denae was special and assured Becky that he would take very good care of her.

After Becky left the table, Bill told Denae he needed to use the restroom. She pointed him toward the doorway to the restrooms. Now alone, she sipped her drink and continued to look at the dancers and customers on and around the three stages.

Within a couple of minutes of Bill leaving, Denae was startled by a tap on her shoulder. She turned and saw one of the dancers, an auburn-haired woman who appeared to be in her mid to late twenties, wearing a white outfit with a white wrap.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I've noticed you a couple of times so far. I have to know where you got that dress," the woman said.

Denae smiled involuntarily. "I think this is more of a hit with women than men," she said.

Denae told her where she ordered it and also told her the pitfalls of it, including not being able to wear panties of any type and the constant threat of nipple slips. As they talked, the dancer, who introduced herself as Michelle, sat down in Bill's vacant seat.

Denae noticed Michelle was very attractive and had fair skin, as is common for redheads. She was very well-spoken and lacked tattoos of any sort, at least as far as she could tell. Michelle was curious about Denae and what someone who looked like her did for a living. On learning that Denae was still in college, she admitted she was surprised.

A couple of minutes into their chat, Bill returned to the table and, on seeing the redheaded stripper in his seat, pulled out the chair across from Denae so he could sit down.

"Michelle, this is my boyfriend, Bill," Denae said as Bill took his seat.

Michelle looked at Bill for a few seconds, smiled and offered her hand for a handshake. "That's a really good-looking suit. Are you a lawyer or something?" she inquired.

"Accountant," Denae interjected. "He had an interview today that he absolutely killed," Denae added proudly.

"Really?" Michelle asked. "What firm did you interview with?"

"Poythra, Burns, Williams and Steele," he replied.

"No way!! What a small world," Michelle exclaimed. "I interned there when I was in school."

"You did?" Bill returned, surprised but intrigued. "You interned as an accountant?"

Michelle explained she had interned four summers ago, while she was still in college. She was nearing graduation and needed some experience. She worked in the firm's corporate audit section most of the summer.

Denae finally asked the question that was on Bill's mind and hers. "I'm sorry. You gotta tell us. If you were in school and about to graduate as an accountant, what are you doing here? I hope that doesn't sound patronizing, but it doesn't seem typical."

Michelle assured Denae she was not offended by the question and explained she had already worked at Club Seduisante in order to pay for school. A couple of evenings or afternoons each week covered all her college expenses as well as her living expenses. Her work at the club also put an end to her internship because some of the accountants at the firm showed up one evening while she was working.

"What?" Denae demanded. "They terminated your internship because you worked here? Did they lose their jobs also?

Rolling her eyes and shrugging, Michelle said, "Are you kidding? I bet most of them are still there."

"So, it's OK to come in here to see strippers, but it's not OK to work here? That's night right at all," Denae scowled.

"I didn't think so either. But who was I going to appeal to? It's OK. I was there long enough to add what I learned to my resume."

"Are you working as an accountant now?" Bill asked.

"Nah. After graduation, I took the CPA exam, but didn't send out any resumes. I can work fewer hours, have more fun, meet better people and make more money working here. Plus, I know how to hide all my cash income."

"How'd you do on the CPA exam?" he wondered.

"Passed."

Bill looked over at Denae and raised his eyebrows. "That's pretty damned impressive."

Denae asked if Michelle would want to dance for them or would she feel uncomfortable doing so. Michelle stated she would not feel uncomfortable at all and that she would be glad to dance for them as they both seemed nice.