First Road Trip for Denae and Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should support our CPAs," Bill said to Denae, who agreed wholeheartedly.

When the next song began, Michelle pushed her chair back, turned it so it could be used as a step and stretched her hands out, one to Bill and one to Denae, who both assisted her in climbing up on the table. She deposited her wrap on one of Bill's shoulders and then quickly and effortlessly unhooked her bra and thong. She laid her bra around Denae's neck. Denae, who was into the spirit of things, smiled proudly. Michelle's thong wound up on Bill's other shoulder.

No red light came on this time, yet Bill and Denae could see Michelle plainly. Her skin was smooth and while she had a light complexion, did have some very faint tan lines. Her breasts where nicely sized and sported pink areolas and nipples. They had both been secretly curious to see if Michelle had pubic hair that matched the hair on her head and were quick to notice she had a triangular patch of light red hair.

Michelle also had a small piece of jewelry, a gold dollar sign, dangling from a very tiny gold chain that was anchored to a piercing just behind her clitoris. Denae noticed this and tried to bring it to Bill's attention using her eyes. Since he was looking up and Michelle and not over at Denae, he was well aware of the piercing, but unaware of Denae's attempts to point it out.

As Michelle danced, Bill reached for his wallet. Noticing this, Denae signaled to him to stop. She opened her purse and asked, without words, what money he needed. He held up five fingers and she produced a five-dollar bill, which she slid across the table to him. He folded the bill in half lengthwise and held it up for Michelle to see. She danced her way into a position that placed her garter near Bill. He carefully pulled at her garter and slid the money up behind it, then released the garter so the money would be secure. Michelle then gyrated around to face Denae, shifted her feet apart and bent over at the waist, sliding her hands down her calves and offering Bill a good look at her slightly spread vagina from behind.

When the song ended, Michelle descended from the table with the assistance of both Bill and Denae. She reclaimed her clothing from them both and got dressed, careful to tuck her jewelry into her thong. As she did this, Denae slid a $20 bill over to Bill, who placed it in her garter when Michelle made it accessible.

As Michelle sat down again, Denae thanked her and added, "I think I enjoyed that as much as Bill did. And I could tell he really enjoyed it."

Michelle stayed and talked with Bill and Denae while the next song played. Denae inquired about the piercing and how much it hurt. Bill was curious what Michelle thought about Poythra, Burns, Williams and Steele. Most of the conversation wound up being between Bill and Michelle and centered on her perspective of the firm. At the conclusion of the song, Michelle got up, remarking she had to get back to work. Bill, being a gentleman, stood up as well.

"Thank you both. I enjoyed hanging out with you. You're a really cute couple," she said with a smile. Turning to Bill, "Good luck with your job search."

They wished her well and she walked away. Denae remarked that Michelle had a very interesting story and then paused, obviously thinking something to herself.

"I'll be back in a minute, Bill. I just had an idea. I need to go talk to Julia for a minute," she said as she got up from her seat.

"You're not going to abandon me again, are you?"

Laughing, she replied, "No, silly. I'll be right back. Just look at the naked women, you'll be fine."

Bill sat, taking occasional sips from his beer while Denae was gone. She returned a few minutes later, excited about something.

"See? Wasn't gone too long. And you lived," she said as she reclaimed her seat.

"What did you need to talk to Julia for?"

"I asked her about interviewing her and some of the dancers in the future."

Bill merely looked puzzled.

Denae explained, "Next semester, I have to do a research project before graduation. I got to thinking that I might want to investigate whether working as a stripper is demeaning or empowering. So, I told Julia what I was thinking and asked if I could come back and interview her and some of the dancers."

"Oh. What'd she say?"

"She thought it was a great idea and said I could interview her and she would get others to talk to me too. She gave me her email address."

Denae took another sip of her margarita. "OK. We've had my two picks. Now it's time for yours. Who do you want to dance for you?"

Bill asked her if having had two dances was enough and if could they go back to the hotel. She refused and insisted he pick out two dancers so she could ask them to perform for him.

"I'm curious to see what your tastes are," she added.

Bill saw he was not going to convince her otherwise and so pointed to one of the dancers who was on the auxiliary stage to the left of the main stage. Denae made her way over and talked to girl Bill had indicated. She was completely nude during the exchange and that did not seem to bother her or Denae, but Bill found it stimulating. When their discussion was concluded, Denae returned to the table and let Bill know that Angela would be joining them shortly. Denae also asked Bill to come back to his original chair next to her.

Angela was a brunette with a deep tan. She was wearing a black outfit and black shoes. As with the other dancers, she chatted briefly with Bill and Denae while waiting for the conclusion of the song that was playing when she arrived. And like the others, when she ascended to the table, she held her hand out, which Bill took to help steady her. However, unlike the others, when she unhooked her thong, she pulled the thin crotch slowly through her vagina, separating her lips. Denae shifted in her seat at the sight of this. Angela's vagina lips were large and stuck out well beyond her labia once the thong had been passed between them.

At the conclusion of the dance, Angela remained nude while Denae gave Bill money to pay her, then she retrieved the three pieces of her outfit and dressed. She thanked them and left.

"OK. Why'd you choose her?" Denae wondered.

"I'm not really sure, to be honest," Bill replied. He admitted to himself he had chosen her just to get one of his mandatory selections out of the way. He was anxious to go back to the hotel with Denae.

She put her hand on this thigh and leaned toward him. "C'mon. What was it that you found attractive about her? I thought she was pretty and had a good body. And her pussy lips were really hanging out there. So, you can tell me what you were thinking."

Bill, uneasy with the haranguing, finally admitted, "She reminded me of you a little. At least her hair color and her complexion."

"Hhmm," Denae nodded.

He quickly added, "But she's nowhere near as pretty as you are. No one is."

Smiling, she said, "You don't have to say that. But I appreciate it."

As directed, Bill chose another girl and Denae made the arrangements. This one was another brunette, but taller and fairer than Angela, perhaps 30 years old. She had larger breasts than Angela and her pubic patch was groomed into a diamond shape. She had more tattoos than the other dancers who had been at their table this evening. Her inkings included a clock showing eleven fifty-nine on the outside of her right thigh; the phrase 'Only those who know me understand me' in cursive on the left side of her rib cage, just below her breast; and a wreath of colorful flowers around her left ankle. Despite the potential distractions of her tattoos, Bill did notice her glistening vagina lips and erect nipples as she danced. She did not linger at the table after Denae paid her for the dance.

"I think I see a pattern here," Denae said to Bill once they were alone again. "Brunettes with dark complexions. So, now I'm wondering do you like me because I fit your preferences or do your preferences fit me?"

"You are my preference," he assured her. "That made four. Can we go now?"

They finished their drinks and got up to leave. They held hands and as they made their way back toward the entrance and the counter where Julia was stationed. Dancers and customers once again followed Denae across the room. Becky, who was nude on the auxiliary stage near the entrance waved to them as they neared the doorway.

Out at the counter, Julia saw them, smiled, and asked, "So, did you have a good time?"

"We sure did," Denae said. "I may have had more fun than Mr. Fussbudget here. I might need to bring him back again some time to help him loosen up."

"Come back any time. And be sure to email me if you do that research paper."

"I will. Thank you for everything tonight."

They went up the mirror-lined hallway and through the front door. Denae pulled her phone out of her purse to arrange for a ride. As she was doing that, a valet asked Bill for his ticket stub, so he explained they were waiting for their car service. While they waited for the car to arrive, Denae asked Bill what he thought of the place and mentioned that she thought Club Seduisante was very classy and that all the people they met were nice.

Then she leaned closer to him so the valet would not overhear. "I've been a little wet the whole time. How about you? Have you got a stiffy?"

####

When the car arrived, Bill helped Denae in and then got in next to her on her right. Once given the destination, the driver informed them the trip would take only ten minutes. As they rode silently in the back, Denae reached over to feel for Bill's member and gripped it through his suit pants. After a couple of minutes, she reached for his right hand and placed it high on the inside of her right thigh and pushed it toward her crotch. Though he was afraid he would be caught should the driver look into his rear-view mirror, Bill acquiesced to Denae's urging and moved his hand up to her vagina. He found her lips moist and lightly stroked them as they rode along.

Once back in the room, Denae reached into the mini refrigerator and took out two bottles of water, offering one to Bill. He took it and asked her to sit down while he went into the bedroom for a minute. She was puzzled by this, but he insisted. So, she sat in one of the two high-backed chairs at the coffee table. Bill headed for the bedroom, tugging at his tie as he went.

A few minutes later, Bill opened the doors to the bedroom and returned to the sitting room. Denae saw that he had taken off his suit and was now in one of the complimentary hotel robes.

"I have an idea. Something, I hope you'll like," he said to her.

"Well, if you're not in your suit, I hope your naked under that robe," she replied.

"As a matter of fact..." he trailed off as he pulled a necktie out of one of the pockets.

Denae saw the tie, set her water down on the coffee table and looked at him. Standing up, she asked "What's that for? The last time you came at me with a tie, you blindfolded me and I got a very nice gift."

"I hope you like this as much." Holding the tie in front of her, he asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course," she answered in a tone that sounded more serious than she had sounded all evening.

He kissed her and held her tight. After a short embrace, he turned her around and fashioned his tie into a blindfold by wrapping it around her head twice and tying it firmly, but not overly tight. She drew a deep breath. He took her by her arm and led her to the bedroom where both the bedside lamps were on. He guided her to the side of the bed. Had Denae been able to see, she would have observed he had tied each of his remaining four neckties to the four posts at the corners of the bed, leaving lots of free material laying near the posts.

Bill stood behind Denae and gently lifted her hair away from her neck so he could undo the hook that held the straps of her dress together. It would have fallen to the floor, but it was tight at the hips and so he had to peel it past them, taking the opportunity to caress her soft skin with his fingertips. Once past her hips, gravity did the rest and the dress fell in a pile around her feet. She stepped out of it, smiling from beneath the make-shift blindfold.

Moving to her left side, Bill reached his arms out, one behind her shoulders and one behind her knees and swept her up off the floor. The action caught her off-guard and she squealed involuntarily. He gently laid her on the bed where she put her arms down along her sides and bent one knee slightly. Bill then reached for her left wrist, grasped it gently, and pulled it up and away from her, toward the corner of the bed. Denae's expression changed as she wondered why he was extending her arm.

Then she felt smooth, silky fabric being wrapped around her wrist. Denae suddenly realized he was using another of his neck ties to tie her wrist. He secured her wrist and patted her arm. She shuddered and caught her breath.

"Do you trust me? Are you OK?" he whispered.

She smiled and moaned quietly. "I'm very OK," she said weakly.

He moved down and gently took her left ankle and stretched her leg toward that bed post. He removed her shoe and dropped it on the floor before tying her ankle. He lightly rubbed the marks on the top of her foot that were left by the straps of her shoes. Again, she moaned softly.

Moving to the other side of the bed, Bill removed her other shoe and tied her right ankle and then her right wrist. While he went about the business of securing her to the bed posts, she slowly rolled her head from side-to-side, breathed heavily and occasionally pulled gently against the bonds.

"Are you sure you're OK?" he asked once again.

"Yes," was her barely audible answer.

He leaned over her and kissed her on her mouth. Then he moved to the end of the bed and leaned onto it, between her legs. Placing his hands on her thighs, he drew his face closer to her vagina. He could see a drop of glistening juice collecting at the bottom of her moist lips.

"Denae, you are literally dripping wet," he whispered.

Bill used the tip of his tongue to lift the secretion from her crease and moved up over her body where he kissed her again, rubbing his tongue against hers to share the juice with her. He then slid back down toward the foot of the bed and laid on his stomach. Starting at her knees, Bill began kissing Denae, alternating from right thigh to left thigh, moving up with each successive kiss. She took several deep breaths and bit her bottom lip.

When Bill reached her labia, he stopped kissing her. Instead, he placed the thumbs and forefingers of both hands around her vagina and squeezed her labia together. This caused Denae to moan pleasurably and resulted in her lips sticking out from her labia. While holding her this way, Bill licked her lips several times, both upward and downward.

When Bill released Denae's vagina, she moaned louder and her body tensed up, causing her to pull against the silk restraints. Bill used his right thumb to pull back on her hood, revealing her swollen, pink clitoris. He flicked the tip of his tongue over it several times, causing Denae to make some squeaking noises as she stifled loud groans, all the while moving her head back and forth.

Denae's vagina lips were now very full and very wet. Bill worked on them with his mouth, gently tugging on them with his lips and licking between them, stroking both simultaneously with the sides of his tongue. Denae's breathing increased in frequency and depth to the point where Bill thought she was panting. Her moans and groans were growing louder, and her body shuddered.

As Bill continued to make love to her with his mouth, Denae suddenly exclaimed 'Oooaaww' loudly and her entire body convulsed. Bill felt a small stream of liquid splash onto his face.

Drawing back in surprise, he asked, "Denae, did you just squirt?"

Denae could not answer. She was involuntarily shaking and pulling against the ties. Bill crawled up next to Denae and hugged her as firmly as he could while she was tied spread eagle. She turned her head and pushed it against him as it was her only way of making physical contact with him.

After a few seconds of holding her, Denae's shuddering began to ease and her breathing began to quiet down. Bill reached around to her right wrist and began to loosen the tie. Denae sensed this.

"No," she whispered. A few quick breaths later, "Not yet."

Bill resumed holding her as she shivered, her body jerking involuntarily every few seconds. He stroked her head as she nuzzled it against him and he kissed her cheek several times.

Finally, she turned her face toward him, though she still could not see. "That was incredible. I've never had an orgasm that intense."

He kissed her passionately and then she lowered her head back into his chest. "If you can give me a couple of more minutes, I want you to cum too."

Though she still had an involuntary flinch every few seconds, Denae became more relaxed over the next few minutes. "Now, let me love your big cock with my mouth."

"Should I untie you?"

"No. Not yet."

Bill removed his robe and maneuvered so that Denae could take his penis in her mouth. He was already rock hard from the sight, smell and taste of her. She licked his shaft and the tip repeatedly.

He then moved on top of her and slowly penetrated her, pausing once he was completely in and briefly remained still. She tensed up again and Bill felt her squeeze him with her vaginal muscles. Slowly, he began to slide out and in, taking long strokes. Denae synchronized her movements with him as much as her bonds would allow.

As Bill's thrusts became more frequent and intense, Denae's breathing grew louder and she began moaning again. Each time Bill pulled outward, Denae squeezed him internally. Finally, Bill drove hard into her and groaned loudly. He drew back slightly and drove hard again two more times, loudly exhaling each time. Having climaxed, he collapsed onto Denae, resting on top of her while still inside her. She turned her head and kissed him on his cheek. Even under his weight, her body still convulsed a few more times.

Eventually, Bill got up and untied Denae, though neither of them spoke. She removed her blindfold, and they went to the bathroom and silently showered together, assisting each other in applying soap and rinsing it off. Once back in bed, she laid her head on his shoulder, with his arm reaching around her.

"I've never ever cum that hard before," she shared quietly, as she ran her fingers over his chest.

"Did you squirt? I've heard sometimes women do that."

"I must have. I know it wasn't pee. I've never felt that before, so I guess that's what it was."

Looking up at him, she added, "You know this means I'm never letting you go. I can't do without the guy who gives me such amazing orgasms."

He smiled at her and gently rubbed her back. "I'm glad to hear that. But what happened that made you squirt? Was it being in that dress all night and then getting some release?"

"Well, the dress leaving me exposed at times and the sexually charged atmosphere at the club did get me excited, but what really got me off was your mouth while I was tied up."

"Really?" he replied, feeling a sense of pride.

"Oh yeah. You tying me up and blindfolding me was 'oo la la,'" she purred, as she pressed her cheek against his chest and caressed his leg with the sole of her foot. "Being helpless and being blinded kinda focused all my attention onto what you were doing to my pussy."

Raising her head again, "You really surprised me with that. I wouldn't have figured you for the kinda guy would tie a girl up."

"I wouldn't have figured me for that either. Believe me, it was tough to work up the nerve. I was afraid you'd think I'm some sort of pervert."

"I'm awfully glad you did. So, where'd you get the idea anyway?"