First Saturday

Story Info
Mature love, continuation of Jen.
9.7k words
4.42
8.5k
6
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSteveH
DrSteveH
33 Followers

So, lunch, a sandwich, came and went and I finished watching the porn around four o'clock in the afternoon. I made myself a coffee and went onto my apartment's balcony, sat down at the under the umbrella table and drank it, enjoying the wide view over the city's rooftops. It was totally open, and I wasn't overlooked as my apartment was on the ninth floor, right at the top. It was the second thing I had bought after qualifying, the first being the Lotus. I was wearing only my jeans as I liked to slum it at weekends as I had to dress smart for work every day and scrub up for each session.

I heard the phone go so I reluctantly went back in to answer it, assuming it was my Mother making sure I'd had something to eat or washed the pots and cleaned the bathroom. It was still a lousy, filthy, wet day and the rain hammered onto my glass patio doors all afternoon. It was dark and miserable, the wind howling outside. However, when I picked up the phone there was no-one there. It just clicked off leaving the dial tone as soon as I said "Hello". Thinking nothing about it I went inside, poured myself a beer and then went for a shower. Probably a cold call, I thought to myself, wanting to sell me insurance or PPI compensation or something similar.

Of course, as soon as I was in and soaked through the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I cursed under my breath and thought 'perhaps they'll go away if I ignore it'. And so, nothing happened. Then it rang again. And again, and again. I switched off the water, pulled on my dressing gown and went to the door intercom; handily, and for security reasons it has a black and white monitor so you can see who wants to come in. It was Jen!

"Can I come in?" she asked through the rather tinny microphone. "Please?" She looked soaked through, her hair hanging wet and lankly against her head. I took pity.

"Sure" I said and released the door lock. "It's number 92". It looked like she had made the decision for both of us.

A few minutes later Jen knocked on the door, she was wearing a soaking raincoat and carrying a plastic supermarket bag.

"Been shopping?" I asked. "You look soaked through. Aren't you cold?"

"Yes and I am freezing cold. I'll show you what I've bought later if you want. It's nice to see we share the same taste in bathrobes, what are you wearing underneath it?" She asked me coyly. I could see where this was going to go and I was ready this time.

"Nothing, why?"

"Can I check?" she replied as she walked slowly over to me, swaying her hips as she moved.

I thought, why not? She did for me last night, and it was nice to be wanted, even though she was around ten years older than me. She kissed me on the cheek and reached inside my bathrobe and massaged my cock to an instant erection.

"O.K., I think you might want to come in first and shut the door. I don't think either of us would like an audience, would we? You've not been here before, have you?" I gasped out as she squeezed my cock before I led her through the small hall and into the lounge without her letting go of me.

"Do I get the full Royal tour? And why are you not wearing anything under that bathrobe? You know it's gone midday?" She asked me.

"Sure, where would you like to start? I was just in the shower which was why I was in the bathrobe," I gulped, realising straight away what she was going to say. "And seeing how cold you are you might want to use it to warm up?"

"The bedroom, yours first if there's more than one and yes, please can I use your shower first?" Came the immediate and very sultry reply. Her left hand pulled on the knot holding my robe at the front and pulled it loose. It gaped open and she pushed it off my shoulders to the floor, revealing all. It must have looked odd to anyone watching, her wearing a raincoat and me wearing nothing. "Will you join me?"

"No, warm up first. And I've been studying this morning and like I said, I was just having a shower when you rang the doorbell. Did you phone earlier?" I asked her.

"Yes, I wanted to check you were in."

We walked through the hall, her pulling me by my cock into the bedroom. It was not the tidiest I'd ever left it, and the bed wasn't made yet, but she didn't notice, or pretended not to if she did. She let go of me and looked around the room as she went to the large window which overlooked the city centre, turned and looked me right in the eyes and smiled. Her hands moved to the belt of her raincoat, undid it and unfastened the buttons, slowly. She let it fall just as slowly to the floor. She was wearing hold up stockings, high heels, make up, her golden dangling earrings and gold chain, perfume and nothing else.

"You drove across Manchester dressed like that. You're braver than I thought. What if you'd had an accident?"

"The paramedic would have had a treat. Maybe I'd have cheated on you with him before I'd cheated on my husband again with you."

She saw the disappointed look on my face and tutted. "I'm only kidding. I'm glad you looked jealous though. It means you want me."

"I do." I said limply. "But warmed up first and not shivering. Go have that warm shower."

"Is your bed comfy?" she said, giving me a look of pure mischievous evil. "Only, I've just got until four tomorrow afternoon, that's when everyone gets back and I have to be poor lonesome married me again. So just over 24 hours for you to make me smile again."

I left her to shower, looking forward to renewing our relationship, which I had thought was going to end quickly and in disappointment. The next thing I heard was the water flowing and the shower door closing. I went to the kitchen for some wine for her and heard the water stop. "Have you got a hair dryer?"

"Yes, its o the dressing table, right in front of you." I shouted back as I poured the wine. The rain was still hammering on the glass as I heard the dryer start. . A couple of minutes later I was taking a swig of my beer and I held out a glass full of ice cold wine. "Your bra looks damp, you can take if off if you want." I said quietly, but confidently I thought.

She unfastened the clasps at the back and let it drop to the floor. "My knickers are damp as well. Different reason though. Shall I take them off too?" She asked me smiling.

I nodded. She slid them down her legs and dropped them with her bra as she reached out and took the proffered glass of wine. It was difficult not staring at her. She was indeed very attractive, with a lovely figure and I struggled to put sex out of my mind while we stood just looking at each other. "Let's be honest, your stockings and shoes must be soaking so take them off as well."

Jen handed the glass back to me as she completely stripped. I'd forgotten my shower by now. "Are you hot enough now?"

"That's not for me to decide is it, but I am warm now? Do you think I'm hot?" She was cradling the glass in both hands now, having drunk a small sip. I simply nodded as she walked over and pulled my bathrobe off again. We were both naked now. "Come on, let's go to bed and have some fun?"

She walked slowly over to me and took hold of my hands and dragged me into the bedroom and then towards the bed. "Good, finally, nothing between us and having uninhibited sex, every way you might imagine," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck, lifted and tilted her head and pressed her lips onto mine and French kissed me savagely. Our tongues explored each other's mouths feverishly as our hands explored each other's bodies. Finally, she slipped her hand around my very hard cock and stroked it gently as my fingers went in and out of her very wet and slippery vagina.

"I'll just warn you. I'm very imaginative when it comes to sex."

"Hmmm. I'm looking forward to that. No drink with Daddy tonight?"

"No."

I took over and pushed her down onto the bed, our lips and hands still working each other; I grabbed both her hands and pushed my very hard and willing cock into a very wet and willing pussy. She didn't resist at all and we writhed together on the bed, my member sliding in and out firmly and more and more rapidly until we both came, my semen gushing deeply into her wanton pussy, and we collapsed onto the bed. Breathlessly I tried slide off her but she wrapped her legs around my waist so I couldn't move and looked me right in the eyes.

"I don't want this to end" she said quite simply. "But for now, but for now," She repeated, "I just want to feel you inside me, I'll let you go in a minute, do you want to see what I brought for you".

"Are you sober this time "I asked?

"Completely, but I'm more wanton when I've had a drink"

"Would you like something more to drink then, wine OK?"

"Yes, as long as it's white and very cold"

"It's both" I answered as she released me so I could go to the kitchen for a bottle and bring in two glasses.

I returned and poured a large glass and handed it over to Jen. She cupped it in both hands and sipped the pale golden liquid daintily. I still had the remnants of a can of beer on the bedside table.

"Not keen on being wanton too soon?" I asked.

"Just as soon as you like" she replied. Slowly, keeping her eyes on me all the time, she pressed the cold glass onto each of her nipples in turn making them both stand out by a centimetre. They looked very inviting, arousing and sexy.

"Now then, just drink it down if we only have one day." I told her. "Did you bring any clothes? I mean proper clothes?" She nodded in reply.

She emptied the glass and lay back on the bed pushing me away gently. She commanded me, "Bottom of the bag. Just for now, sit there and watch." I stood up and then went and sat down in the armchair at the foot of the bed. She sat up on the bed, moving her hands all over her stomach and chest, gently but firmly massaging her own breasts. Her left hand reached up so her fingers could tease her own nipples as her right hand reached down between her legs to play with her clitoris as she spread her legs in front of me bending her legs at the knees so that everything was on show. She peeled open her labia slowly and sensually. Slowly, ever so slowly she slid her middle finger deep into her pussy, pulled it out and lifted it to her lips where she sucked its entire length clean before fingering herself again. A low moan started as she began to become aroused. My sperm was slowly trickling out of her and glistening between her legs.

"Wanton enough?" She moaned hoarsely to me.

Her finger slid in and out, over her very swollen clitoris as she began to cum. Working it faster and harder with every stroke she came, letting out a whimper as she ejaculated her pussy juices and the remains of my sperm all over her hand and onto my bed, leaving a large wet patch.

She licked the juices from the two of us off her hand. "You know, I never did that for anyone else. And after only one day. Do you think I'm a complete slut?"

The question surprised me, coming from nowhere. "No, but I'll keep my thoughts to myself on that for the moment." I thought that this was a woman desperate for male attention, and I was more than happy to give it to her at the moment. Then I wondered what I had meant, for the moment?

"God I enjoyed that" she said as I stood up. "What, keeping your thoughts to yourself?"

"Tell you what, I'll tell you later, but for now just be happy to both of us to be here and let's enjoy what we have." I continued, "And I will say I enjoyed that performance." I told her honestly. Thinking back to the online porn I had been watching the older women seemed less inhibited in what they did. If they liked it they did it.

My cock was hardening again and I realised that I wanted her again. I put my glass down on the bedside table and lay back down next to her and slid my fingers into her. She was very wet once again and moaned as my fingers found her clit and massaged it gently "But this time I'll do it." I said as I clamped my lips onto the nipple on her left breast. She moaned as I sucked, hard. Very hard.

"Yes. Harder," she croaked as they did their work, "harder," she moaned again as she began to come in my hand. I reached over and kissed her hard on her lips and she brought her hands round the back of my head to pull our lips harder and harder together. She came. Writhing in my arms she came violently, her remaining juices gushing over my hands as her vaginal muscles twitched on my fingers, clenching and releasing them over and again until she subsided settling back onto the bed.

She opened her eyes and looked straight into mine.

"Wanna see what I brought for you, well us really, well both of us"? She gasped.

"In a minute, calm down first."

"No I'm ready now."

"O.K. then, yeah, show me" I replied.

"I've never cum twice before, not in one afternoon" she said, almost quizzically.

"How about trying for third?" I asked as I climbed on top of her and started pumping my cock deeply and slowly in and out of her pussy. Neither of us took long and again we both came together, she letting out a small whimper again as my sperm gushed into her. Again her pussy twitched on my shaft as she came and slowly subsided. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tightly.

"I'll never let you go now" she whispered.

"Yes you will, I want you wanton again so I want you to have some more wine. And you wanted to show me what you'd brought in the bag."

Her legs released me so I clambered off her and reached over for the wine bottle and her glass. She stopped me by grabbing hold of my cock and pulled me back to the bed. Without another word she bent over and pulled it into her mouth and started sucking, hard. It was all I could do to keep my balance as she bobbed her head back and forth, sucking all the time, right down into her throat where I exploded with an orgasm, and pumped what was a small amount of my remaining semen right into her. She swallowed it all down. Then she let go of me and said, "Where's my wine?" I went to fetch it.

I poured her wine and passed the now full glass to her left as her other hand slid over my side to grab hold of my shaft once more, and she began to stroke it gently with her fingers. However, this time I had nothing left in the tank.

"I'll spill your wine if you're not careful" I said.

"To hell with the wine" she replied as she pulled me onto the bed and then onto my back. Then she leaned over me and wrapped her lips round my, now soft cock. She sucked on it hungrily working it back to full erect size. She didn't stop there, keeping going in and out she turned round and spread her legs either side of my face a plonked her pussy right down onto my mouth, sucking harder and harder as I licked her out, sucking on her clit until she came. There was very no sperm left in me now and she soon lifted off me, looked me in the eyes with a very wicked smile.

"I'll drink my wine now"

I reached over and passed her the glass. She drank it all down and lay down on the bed again, looking at me with the same very evil smile on her face.

"Take the taste away?"

"It's just salty, but it makes me feel very naughty and sexy."

"What about what you bought for me, you, us?" I said.

She slid off the side of the bed and reached into the carrier bag she had brought with her this afternoon. One by one she pulled out white stockings, a very short white, lace trimmed nightie and a very large vibrator. "When you've recovered I thought we might have some fun with these?" and then pulled out a DVD, with the title "Luscious Lesbians" on the front. "I know men like these videos, but they make me feel horny as well. Is that normal?"

"Depends on whether you like sex with women I suppose," I replied, my mouth suddenly very dry, "do you?" I wondered what she would say, I couldn't imagine her having sex with a woman, although really I could, but couldn't imagine it happening.

"Well I don't know, but yes I think so, but I like sex with men, and I've never had real sex with a woman just kisses and a fondle in the bushes with my best friend, but I think I'd like to try." I got the impression she was trying to hide something as she wouldn't look me in the eyes as she told me this, but I didn't think this was the time to question her more. "Paul always wanted to have a threesome with a friend of mine but I wasn't keen. I think he just wanted to screw someone else"

"Have you had sex with your friend?" I asked.

"No, I just told you." She said coyly. "I think we've been close to doing it, but never all the way. We were at school together and the usual, you know," she said, in a matter-of-fact sort of way. Again, she didn't look me in the eyes: I assumed there was more to this story and that she would tell me in her own time, later.

I replied, "No I don't know, tell me," I asked.

Jen looked at me, as if considering whether she could tell me or not, and then obviously deciding she could, taking a deep breath first and then starting, "I was staying at her house for the night, one Friday after school. We were still wearing our school uniforms, blouse skirt and socks, we'd already taken off our shoes. Well, she asked if I wanted to have a go at playing cards and after a few hands she suggested we move onto playing poker. Paula, that was her name, then asked if I wanted to play strip poker, and I kind of said yes. Her parents were going to be out until late and I was curious". She looked at me as if she were measuring my response. I didn't say anything, so she continued. "I guess she deliberately lost a few hands and she was down to her socks and panties. But she was much better at playing poker than I was, but in a few minutes we were both naked. She got up and went into the kitchen and brought back an opened bottle of wine and two glasses. We drank some and we talked about boys. Who we fancied and who we didn't. Then, all of a sudden she leaned over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I didn't move away, I'd never had an alcoholic drink before so I felt very relaxed. She moved her lips to mine and we started kissing, and very quickly it turned into a passionate French kiss".

She fell silent, thinking what to say next.

"Then we heard her parent's car in the drive, so we picked up our clothes and ran upstairs to get dressed. The moment was lost".

"Do you still see this Paula" I asked.

"Occasionally, we go for lunch, and talk about old times. We still enjoy the glass of wine, and we both remember that night." Once again she didn't meet my eyes with hers, just looked downwards.

"Regrets?" I asked. "Yes and no". She hesitated. "I think I could have enjoyed sex with a woman, well Paula anyway, but I am almost as sure I would enjoy sex with a man more, perhaps both, I don't know. More with a woman than Paul."

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked, I seemed to be just asking questions all the time.

"Well the truth is, and you mustn't tell anyone at work about this, but Paul has left me for another woman," she bit her lip and looked me straight in the face.

"Everyone knows that I'm afraid Jen. You're not just using me to get back at Paul are you?" another question.

"No, no, no I fancied you from when you started. You were so polite and courteous, like no-one I've ever met before, and so handsome, I wanted to make love to you there and then on the staffroom floor, in front of everyone else if necessary. I could feel myself getting wet imagining what we could do together." Another hesitation. "Anyway, she got married, to a real bastard, a good few years ago now, but he died, leaving her a very merry and very rich widow. Sorry, I know I shouldn't swear, but he was. He hit her." Jen looked down at the floor. "We came close again when we were both married, you know that kind of moment when you're close, the perfume, a glass of wine, we were looking into each other's eyes and slowly we were drawing close, but I remembered I was married". She paused to draw a breath as she remembered the moment and savoured it, "And then her husband came in and we moved apart, he kind of looked at us both, almost as if he knew what was going on but he didn't dwell on it. "What's for dinner?" he asked and the moment was lost. Want to see her?"

DrSteveH
DrSteveH
33 Followers