First Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me off then and slid off the chair and knelt down, leaning on the seat squab she pulled up her dress to expose her pussy. "Fuck me Steve, hard." She commanded. I unfastened my jeans and pulled my cock out and obliged. She was very wet and I slid in easily. "In my back passage please Steve."

"No, enjoy this."

We were both quiet and we gently and calmly made love to each other. Both enjoying the company of the other, not just shagging this time but really making love. I liked Jen, I wanted to be with her and I was enjoying the moment. I didn't want this to end. But end it did as I came inside her. This time Jen didn't make it but was quite content that I had. She was going to have to stay tonight and I was looking forward to spending another night with her. She wiggled her bottom allowing a trickle of my semen to run down the inside of her thigh. She pushed back, trying to get my cock right inside her, and she came. This time arching her back down so she could push my cock even further in she gasped as she came and pushed her face into the seat cushion.

"Wow, that one was good." She said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. My tongue is aching and my dick feels worn away."

"Here, let me kiss it better." She slipped off my cock and turned around as I stood up taking hold of my deflating cock she stroked it a couple of times and then engulfed it down her throat and started deep-throating me. It took a good few minutes but she kept willingly at it. I was near to coming so I pulled her off me, turned her round and slipped it into her vagina. She responded enthusiastically pushing back and forth and she came. I didn't stop but continued a rhythm as I'd lost the orgasm I thought I was going to have. I was rewarded a few moments later as I erupted into her and she pushed back. I pulled out as I started to deflate with a sloppy, dull plop and again my sperm trickled down the inside of her thigh once again. We both stood up.

"Dam" she said.

"What? What's wrong" I asked.

"I have your cum stain on this dress and on my stockings, they're both new."

"It could be partly your cum as well, and it'll wash out won't it?"

"Yes, but its dry clean only and they will be bound to ask what the stain is."

"Tell them."

"What? It's my boyfriend's sperm. I'm sure they'll love that won't they." She realised she'd called me her boyfriend and blushed.

"So, I'm your boyfriend."

"Well it just slipped out. Sorry." She said as she lowered her head.

"No, you've got it wrong. I'm O.K. with that. What else would I be after what we've done this afternoon. Not to mention yesterday."

"You weren't offended?"

"No, quite happy, girlfriend."

She pulled me to her and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "That's so good. I think you'd better put your thingy away, it'll get sunburned."

"I don't think so, it leads a very sheltered life. Normally."

She looked at me quizzically and then it dawned on her what I had meant. When I didn't 'put it away' she reached over and wrapped her hands around the shaft, it was still slippery and she started to stroke it, up and down. I responded like any red blooded male and an erection began to form. "Like it?" Jen asked me, coyly.

"Yes, don't stop. Please don't stop." I replied. My pre-cum was mixing with her juice and my sperm to make a very lubricated as I lay back and enjoyed the experience. She didn't stop and kept going until I came on her hands. She kept stroking as my orgasm subsided and the last of my semen leaked out onto her hand. "That was good. I don't know how you can make me cum so easily. I mean, I should have needed a rest."

"Years of practice and self-denial, wish it was true," She said sadly. It seemed her marriage had not brought her much pleasure and she had found her release in me.

"We can have years of practice if you'd like, but no self-denial. I can resist anything," I told her, hesitating a moment, gasping with the pleasure before continuing, "Except temptation."

"You don't mind that I've been married before, or that I can't have any children?" She asked me.

"The children thing is kind of a problem, I have to admit. I always wanted kids, but it's not an insurmountable problem," I told her. "But this is only our third day. A lot can happen in a few weeks. Can't it?"

"I know, but at the very least we can enjoy our time together?" She asked.

"Of course we can. I'm hungry. Shall we make dinner?" I asked her out of the blue.

"I'm hungry too, what do you fancy?"

"A steak, pork chops. I've got loads in the freezer. But I think we'd better change clothes before we cook, don't you?"

Jen nodded and we went into the bedroom to change. She had brought a pair of jeans in her bag and she put them on after covering her thong and a plain blue blouse. I put my own jeans back on with my shirt and we both went into the kitchen to cook our Sunday dinner. We decided on pork chops, roasted in the oven with oven baked chips and some peas. "It's not really Sunday dinner. It should be a roast to do it properly," Jen told me. "With roast potatoes and proper vegetables," she continued.

"Difficult when you live alone. A roast would last ages and probably go off before I could finish it," I told her. I had lived alone when at University and for the last few months so I was experienced at Sunday dinners for one.

"Tell you what. I'll plan and prepare next Sunday for us both. You can help me cook it." She looked at me as if she had gone too far. "Is that O.K.? with you?"

"Yep. I'm looking forward to it already," I admitted. "Stay the weekend if you want?"

"Would you like me to stay?" She asked me, shyly.

"Yes, I would. Dearly. Bring a few things over. So you can change easily. If you want." I added.

"Yes, but only if you want me to. Really want me to," She asked me.

"Yes, I do want you to stay over."

"What will we tell them at work?" She asked me.

"I think it best if we keep quiet for a while, just so we know how we are together," I told her and she nodded, her face very grave. "And I think you need to lighten up a little." Then she smiled. We ate our dinner, drank some more wine and chatted into the late hours. Then we both yawned and decided we'd better go to bed. Jen stripped off quickly and went into the bathroom and emerged still naked. I went in and brushed my teeth and came back out to see Jen laid on the bed, looking very demure and beckoning me with a finger. I didn't need asking twice. I simply climbed on top and pushed my cock deep into her and we made love. Both of us came and we settled down to sleep. Jen spoke first, "I don't have any work clothes so I'll go home early tomorrow and change, then follow you to work, is that O.K.?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem," And I drifted off to sleep.

We woke to my alarm clock and Jen sprang out of bed first and into the bathroom. I went to the other bathroom and had my shower there. I came back, wearing nothing and Jen was drying her hair at the dressing table so I went and brushed my teeth now the en-suite was free. "If you want to keep this quiet for a while, at work then you'd best let me drive into work in my own car. It would be noticed if we came together, wouldn't it?" Jen asked me.

"Probably the best, while we settle in, as long as you're O.K. with that." I reassured her.

"I'm O.K. with it. Shall I come back here tonight after work?" She asked quietly as she turned to face me, her hair drying complete.

"Yeah. Did you have something else you wanted to do?"

"No, nothing," She replied with a smile on her face. A smile that showed she felt wanted and was happy. "I'm off on Thursday and Friday but I've got to go see my parents, O.K.?" I thought she was going to ask me to visit with her and was wondering how I could turn her down without upsetting her. "I need to see them. I haven't been round properly for a while and I need to make up some time with them. Will you be O.K. on your own until Sunday afternoon?"

"Yeah, I'll manage," I replied, realising I was going to miss the sex. Already, I thought. We'd only been together for a weekend and I was thinking of missing the sex. Never mind. I'd find something to do. Thursday came and I went home to an empty flat and nuisance phone calls, cold calling for PPI insurance and having my gutters replaced. It put me in a bad mood. I ate my dinner and settled down to watch an online lecture on statistics, a part of my M.Sc. programme. It was interrupted three times and I gave up, having missed massive chunks in the middle. I shut off the computer, pulled a beer from the fridge and sat down and watched TV, and receiving two more cold calls, one of which was a silent one, annoying me even more. Tomorrow I decided, I would take the online lecture at the practice and do a little studying there, with the answering message switched on and where I wouldn't be interrupted.

That afternoon I did my duty and went to see my parents again. They were very welcoming as usual and drew me inside the house. Immediately they started asking questions about Jen, like how old she was. Was she single. I answered as vaguely as I could without raising their suspicions but they finally started at me. They had phoned the practice and actually spoken to a receptionist who had told them all about Jen and included the details of her very messy divorce and let them know her age and the fact she had two children already. They were not happy. They wanted me to ditch her before it became serious. I told them straight, there was no way I was going to dump her. I enjoyed her company and we got along fine. There would be no chance of marrying her as Jen so told me. I told them not to worry and that I wasn't a ten year old anymore and I could look after myself. Then I left, wondering if I'd ever go back after the grilling I'd had during this visit. My dad's parting shot was, "When are we going out for another pint?"

"Work it out Dad," I told him, "work it out," As I turned and left.

Yep, I thought to myself, I would make the most of having no Jen there to interrupt anything. Anything serious that is!