First Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sure".

"Her picture is on Facebook, come on I'll show you", and with that she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the lounge where she had seen my computer. She sat down at the desk and in a matter of moments she was on screen. "Her name's Paula. She's a teacher now." I suspected there were more stories to tell regarding this Paula but I didn't want to push it right now.

The picture on the screen was of both her and the friend, Paula, in long dresses, arm in arm with her husband, but underneath that, was a picture of her and Jen, both together arm in arm wearing their school uniforms when they were around sixteen years old. Both of them were in miniskirts way above their knees and tight blouses showing their figures off to a tee. Both of them were wearing white socks. I started to get an erection.

But Paula was different. I knew her. I asked Jen "Do you have a photograph of her when she was older perhaps?"

"Yes, when I was at her wedding, why?"

"Show me please."

Jen clicked the mouse a few more times and there she was. I did recognize her. She had been my English teacher at Grammar School before I went off to University. She was very attractive then and always wore a short-ish mini skirt, and sometimes, we all suspected, no bra and was therefore very distracting when you're a teenage boy. I hadn't seen her since I was sixteen when I finished studying English to go into the sixth form to do the sciences required to go to University to study Dentistry. I had fantasised about her then, and she looked good still on this photograph. She had looked even better when I was a sixteen year-old teenager. I remembered her as being quite short, around five feet in her high heels that she always wore for school. We had had a badminton tournament and she played me in the final. Irritatingly she won. I walked back to the changing rooms afterwards, following her, her bottom wiggling in front of me in a tiny tennis dress. I stopped at the men's changing rooms. I wondered what she would do if I followed her into the female changing. She stopped at the door, looked at me and went through. I didn't follow but just went and showered and changed.

"We used to practice French kissing on each other, you know, when we were thirteen or fourteen, before boys became a serious possibility, it was only when we were older that we came close to the sex thing. I don't know. At least I think we were close to it," Jen went on with her tale about them both.

My erection became harder with that.

"Well they say practice makes perfect and I think you must have practiced a lot with each other, any touching?"

"Just cuddles, no more, but I think we could have gone all the way if we'd had the chance, only there was always someone else around." Her eyes were lowered again.

"Do you keep in touch?"

"Yes, we see each other fairly often to tell you the truth. We usually go for a coffee at the shopping centre-no husbands allowed. We talk about girlie things, you know? Would you like to meet her?"

"I've only just met you," I emphasised the word you, "I don't think I could cope with two of you together: go shower, put on that perfume, put on that nightie and those stockings and I'll order a take away, Chinese OK with you?"

"Yes, that would be great. I won't be long."

"Take your time the take away will be at least 30 minutes, and keep away from the door, I don't want the delivery boy to see you in that outfit."

Jen came out of the bedroom dressed in the white outfit of short see through nightie, white hold up stockings and white high heels and emerged just after the delivery boy had brought the Chinese meal. I must admit I found it hard to eat when this gorgeous woman was sat opposite me wearing that outfit and her Opium perfume. I can't remember what we ate, just the conversation. We talked for hours, finished eating and continued drinking, wine for Jen and beer for me.

"I've got to ask, why me?"

"Why anyone?"

"You're beautiful Jen, but you are married so this can't go on. So why me? In fact, why at all? I hope it's not just using me to get at your husband. I asked you before and you didn't really answer. So, is this just to get back at Paul?"

"No, it's not. Looking back, Paul has basically abused me for years" and with that she opened up and I listened to the story of a sad marriage that had become more and more sad by the behaviour of a bastard of a husband, my accountant. Paul, who I thought was such a great guy, had used people, including his wife, for his own ends. He had had an affair which had produced a daughter, now 12 years old, the daughter he'd claimed he always wanted and that he claimed Jen had failed to produce, although when she was told, it was the first she had ever heard about it. The affair had been going on for over 13 years, so had started quite soon after they were married. Jen had been forced to pleasure Paul, but never had Paul pleasure Jen. She felt she had become dowdy and shoddy when Paul had told her all this. Now she felt released. Paul was not away on business, he had left her and she was all alone. I suspected that I was the relief from boredom as I must admit this had all fallen, quite literally into my lap. He had left to live with his mistress, taking both his son's as well, and it was all over as far as he was concerned. It also meant that we had the whole weekend. This was the time to tell her that the fact they had had no girls was his fault. "Girls are made by a double X chromosome and boys by an X and a Y. It was the man's sperm which decided the sex of a child.

Apparently she had confided with Paula about all this and she had advised her to break out of herself, learn to enjoy herself, become wanton and put it about and so she had tried with a pizza delivery boy. She'd given him a blowjob and then he'd scooted off as quickly as possible and left her in tears. Paula had reminded her that she was a grown woman and to try someone she knew, while at the same time feeling particularly sad for her long time friend, that it had come to this. That someone else she knew was me I was in the right place at the right time. And apparently, I reminded her of David, her first real boyfriend.

We cleared the table and went into the lounge, it was dark now and the moonlight shone through Jen's nightie showing her figure to a tee: she could have passed for a twenty year old easily. I thought Paul had been a fool, but who knows, it could just be the way he was. She must have loved him once. I was thinking what I was going to do. Was I to keep this going, I had to admit I found the attention of this mature lady a thrill, no-one had ever looked at and treated me this way before. Had it all gone too far too quickly? Was she choosing me because she was desperate to be loved and I was handy, single and accessible? What should I do?

Jen turned and looked at me, "Penny for them?"

"Cost more than that!" I replied. At least she asked the question.

"You looked very serious". She looked at me. "Was it because I've sort of thrown myself at you? I know I have, but I thought I saw some attraction from you."

"Yes, I was attracted to you. Let's see how it goes eh? We exchanged looks at work, you snuggled up to me when I was doing the paperwork. I enjoyed that. It was quick when it happened, but totally unexpected the way it turned out. Not only that, I felt I had been in a bad place with my ex, and you seem to have cured that."

"I've got to make up for sixteen years with him, with you. I need to tell you everything so you know me as well as he did. I want to be with you. Can you understand that?" she pleaded.

She walked to the television and put a DVD in the player and picked up the vibrator and TV controller and sat down next to me. First she turned on the TV and very quickly we were watching the first scene with two women, youngish and wearing sexy lingerie writhing around each other. It wasn't long before they were licking each other's clits, and writhing in pleasure. Jen switched the vibrator on, covered it in lubricant and as it started vibrating, swirling and the rabbit head going mad she slowly slid it into her vagina, producing an instant erotic response, her head tipping back followed by gasps and writhing.

"Do you need me?" I asked.

"More than you could ever know", she said as she covered it with more lubricant and slid it in and out of her waiting vagina as the movie continued, with the two thirty-something women French kissing passionately as they remove each other's clothes. She came four times while we watched that movie. Twice with the vibrator and twice with me, both of us coming together the last time.

"Can I stay the night?" she asked as we cuddled after the movie finished.

"Only if you wear nothing in bed" I replied, and she drew herself closer to me. Tomorrow was Sunday, and I figured we had some work to do. "I would say 'Shall we sit on the balcony and finish our wine? No-one can see us and it's a warm night', but it's awful out there so you'll just have to pleasure me another way."

"OK, bed then?"

Jen stood up and went over to the patio doors. "You're really not overlooked here are you? It's hard to believe in the City Centre, I'd have thought you'd be overlooked all round." Jen asked me as she leaned on the glass door looking out. I turned off the lounge lights leaving us in complete darkness. She was completely naked. I was too. I walked over to her and pressed her against the wall and pushed my cock deeply into her. She groaned as I started sliding in and out of her. She squeezed her vaginal muscles on my cock as it left her, and released as I re-entered her. She brought her hand round and pulled my cock out of her vagina causing a moan of disappointment to leave my lips. "I have three holes and you've only used two, use the other one now, cum in my ass," she commanded.

"I never looked on that as an entrance, only as an exit. I'll do it if you want me to, I'm not that bothered about anal sex."

"I like it. Do it please, for me."

Slowly I pulled out of her vagina and gently and slowly pushed my cock into her back passage. She pushed back against me, reaching between her legs to play with her clitoris as she began to cum. It built quickly so that I came in her as she masturbated herself to a small orgasm.

"God that felt good," she said, "It wasn't a fantastic climax, but a good one all the same. Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me Jen. Just enjoy it. I've never done anal before." I slipped out as she turned and French kissed me hard and deep.

Turning back she asked me, "You've never done anal? Really? Never even been tempted"

"No, never. I never thought to ask or try with anyone. Never had the nerve, anyway, I always thought of that as an exit, not an entrance as I told you before."

"It's a different pace, that's all. Not as hectic. Paul wanted me to do a DP."

"A DP?" I asked, what's that?"

"One way, the way he wanted was a cock in my pussy with one in my ass. But he wanted another woman with strap-on in my pussy while he did the anal. The threesome thing again. I was going to be the filling in the sandwich. The other way is one down my throat, the other up my pussy. I think mhe called it spitting."

"Did you do what he wanted?" I asked her, nervous about the answer although I didn't know why.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I want to know," I said back, "And you don't answer a question with a question.

"So, you're asking if we ever had a threesome, an FFM?" She asked me.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, I did. I don't want to say anything more about it please," She said to me, a hint of annoyance in her voice. I assumed it was because she was embarrassed about it. "Shall we go to bed? I'm tired now."

We left the lounge and went into my bedroom and climbed into bed. I suddenly felt physically weary. A lot had gone on the last two days.

"O.K., good night," I said.

"Good night Steve," She said. "And the answer to your unasked question was yes, I did enjoy it, and that surprised me. Now, nothing more."

Both of us were tired and we both fell asleep as our heads hit the pillows. I was glad I'd bought a double bed when I bought the flat.

I woke up with my arm resting on Jen's stomach. She was still asleep as I felt down her flat belly, over her mound to her clitoris which I gently massaged for a few minutes. She began to stir and woke suddenly, bucking her hips. Her hands came round onto mine and pressed my fingers harder into her. She groaned.

"That was a nice way to wake up. It beats an alarm. And what do you want me to do for you?"

"A blow job. Just a blow job. As you asked so nicely."

She lifted herself up and licked me from my chest, down across my stomach and onto my cock. She took the whole thing into her mouth and sucked it down her throat, holding there a few seconds. Then she started to bob her head up and down, running her tongue along the length of the shaft. She stopped and turned round so she was facing me and started again. This time her tongue was running along the underside on my very hard cock and she kept me going for several minutes until I came hard, very hard, pushing her head onto my cock so it was fully and completely buried in her throat. Rope after rope of semen went down to her belly and she almost gagged at the amount. Struggling she pulled back, but I kept her in place and actually forced my cock a little further inside her. She was pushing back now, desperate for air. I let her go.

Jen lifted her mouth off me "I thought you were trying to either drown me then or choke me to death. I can't believe how much you had in there."

"No, it just felt so good. No-one ever did this for me properly before." As I spoke my deflating penis exuded a little drop of cum on its tip. I stretched and stood up, Jen looked over and quickly slid forward and engulfed my cock again. "You had a little drop left on the tip, it shouldn't go to waste."

"No, and it didn't."

I walked over to the bathroom and started the shower to warm up. It took a few minutes usually so I brushed my teeth, suddenly realising I hadn't brushed them the night before and my mouth felt as if something had died in it. I jumped into the running water with minty fresh breath and cleaned myself off. Jen left me alone, I had expected her to join me but when I left the bathroom after drying off she wasn't in the bedroom. Then I smelled the grilling bacon and went into the kitchen where a naked woman, wearing only an apron, was making breakfast. I hadn't bothered to dress yet either.

"Bacon sandwich?" She offered. "Brown sauce or ketchup?"

"Brown sauce please, I don't like ketchup, that's why there isn't any in the fridge."

"Oh yes, brown sauce it is then." She placed the bacon between the two slices of bread and drizzled the sauce over it. Then she cut the bread into two sandwiches and offered them on a plate to me.

"Aren't you having anything?" I asked.

"Later perhaps, I can't eat this early. I've made some coffee, help yourself, I'll go and have a shower now.

Half an hour later she emerged. She was dressed in a pale beige floral dress, buttoned down the front to just below her knees. The front was cut low exposing the tops of her breasts and the beginning of her cleavage. Her hair was piled up onto the top of her head. She was wearing her gold necklace and earrings, but no wedding ring. Her high heels were a plain light sand colour. She looked lovely.

She caught me staring at her. "Penny for them?" I hesitated, but she pushed me. "You look embarrassed."

"Well, I am sort of."

"Why?"

"It's a fantasy. I always..." I stuttered to a halt.

"Fantasy, O.K., now live it. Want do you want me to do?"

"Well, I don't want you to do anything, it's just something I've always wanted to do to a woman, when she's dressed like you, it's the dress that does it."

"Does what?"

"It makes me want to try my fantasy."

"Which is?"

"I wanted to lift up the hem of a woman's dress and see what she looks like underneath, that's all."

She bent over and held the edge of her dress and started to lift it. "No, I have to do it." She let go and the hem dropped back in place and she raised her hands above her head.

"Well go on then, what are you waiting for?"

"Clasp your hands behind your back and push your elbows back, it'll make your boobs stick out more." As she did so I stepped closer and bent over and gripped the hem. I hesitated, then lifted it up. I hadn't realised but she was wearing flesh coloured stockings with cream coloured lace tops and a small, pale beige thong. I had to lift the edge higher than Jen's head to see everything.

"Everything to your liking?"

God, yes it was. My erection rose immediately and I dropped the dress. "I think I might have preferred it if you hadn't been wearing knickers though."

"If you want I can do that." She suggested with a wicked grin on her face, "as long as you don't lift my skirt in public."

"No, I can't guarantee that with or without the knickers and I thought we could go to the pub for lunch, a sandwich or something."

"The 'or something' sounds very interesting, so I'd best leave them on, or not? Can you stop now please? Believe it or not I'm finding this more than a little embarrassing."

"Leave them on. Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"I just said, the pub."

"You're O.K. with that? You know I do look older than you."

"So? Come on I'm hungry. Anyway, I look older than 24, you know that, and you look younger than 34. Stop looking for excuses."

"What excuses?"

"Excuses to not go out for lunch."

The pub was just five minutes away and the sun was shining. I glanced over at Jen as we walked and reached out to hold her hand. She was a little reticent at first but gave in quickly. She smiled. The pub was open but not crowded, it filled up later as people came into the city and looked for somewhere to eat. I found a table in the corner and sat her down while I went to the bar to order drinks. A beer for me and a glass of ice cold Pinot Grigio for Jen. When I got back to the table she had decided what she wanted to eat, a Chicken Cæser Salad, with the Anchovies, so I opted for a simple mushroom risotto with a char grilled chicken breast. So I went back to the bar and ordered, giving the table number and my credit card to open a tab if we wanted more drinks and perhaps a dessert. We never reached dessert but managed another drink each and then we decided to stroll back to my apartment. It was a warm Sunday afternoon and we were both hot as we went into the hall and then into the lounge when we got back. Jen immediately went out onto the balcony and set herself down in a comfy chair. I followed and took off my shirt, it was that warm. Jen just watched me.

"Would you like to lift my dress again?" She asked. "The thong's gone, I took it off in the pub when I went to the loo."

"Be hard to say no. But then it will go hard if I say yes."

I moved over and knelt in front of her, placed my hands, palm outwards between her knees and pulled them gently apart. She pulled her dress up as I did. "Let me do it all for you please," I asked her. I moved in closer and placed my hands under her backside and she lifted her legs and then placed them either side of my head on my shoulders. Jen cocked her head to one side. She shimmied to the edge of the chair and I plunged my tongue into her vagina, eliciting a gasp. She let go of the dress over me and pressed my head harder into her through the material and spread her legs wider so my tongue could go further in. With hardly any warning she arched her back and let out a small screech as she came. She kept my head in place so I continued with her clitoris with her gasping. Within a minute she arched her back again as once more she erupted in another orgasm. She pushed the hem of her dress further over my back and pushed me down again. I kept going but my tongue was getting tired now so I slipped a finger in and started massaging her "G" spot, licking more gently now. Once more she arched her back, less strongly this time and subsided as she had another, lesser climax.