First Sex with My Younger Brother

Story Info
How an Indian girl fucked by her own brother.
1.7k words
3.81
61.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incident happened 3 years before with my younger brother.

My name is Seema and I am 23 years old and as far as my figure is 32-30-36. I am very fair complexion. Now let me tell you about my family. My mother, father, brother and I are in my house. I am studying in the final year of B.Com.

Our house has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Along with this, the kitchen remains. My mother and father sleep in one room and I and my brother sleep in the other. My brother is 21 years old now. When this happened, he was in 12th standard.

It was the march, Holi was about to come. We celebrate Holi with great pomp in the colony.

It was a day before Holi. All the people came to the house burning Holika and washing their hands and going to sleep. Mom and dad went to sleep in their room and I was also going to wash my face and went to my bathroom. The bathroom door was open slightly.

The door opened as soon as I pushed the door. Inside I saw that my brother was standing in the pose of soaking his cocks in his hand, but instead of urinating, he was getting his cocks forward and backward.

His eyes were closed. He was fast shaking his cock with his hand. He did not know about my arrival.

I looked at that view for a moment and came back to my room. My heart was beating hard. I saw cock in this way for the first time. I had never seen any man's cock in real before this. That's why my condition was getting worse.

After some time, my brother came out of the bathroom and came to bed and slept.

That night I could not sleep well. I keep seeing my brother's cock standing in front of my eyes again and again. I had never seen my brother before like this, but today after seeing his cock, I had a different feeling in my mind. I fell asleep by thinking about the cock of my brother.

The next day I went to play Holi with my brother in the street. My friend`s boyfriend also came with me. He was engaged in playing Holi with them. He was putting colour in his top by making excuses. Many times he even painted him in the middle of the legs.

After playing Holi for long time, I came back to my house. Now I had to go to the bathroom to take a bath. I went to the bathroom and took bath. After that I came out without wearing any clothes. I did not know that my brother has also come in the room.

When I got out, my brother was lying on his bed. I saw that he was watching my naked body carefully.

Then when he saw that I was watching him, he closed his eyes and started pretending to sleep. Then I went aside and put my clothes on.

After eating dinner, I also fell asleep fast. I was very tired that day after playing Holi. Then around 12 o'clock in the night, I was feeling something on my stomach. When I opened my eyes, my brother's hand was moving on my bare stomach.

Initially I thought that my top might have gone up while sleeping. But however, I found that my brother purposely pulled up my top. So, I lay down like that and kept pretending to sleep. I did not allow my brother to feel that I was awake from sleep and I was feeling his action.

I kept lying down without removing my brother's hand. I also felt something good. Then slowly my brother started to lift my top with his hand. I was not even wearing a bra. My habit was that I would not wearing a bra while sleep at night. My Tits became naked as soon as the top was up. Now I started getting horny. My brother's hand came to my feet and started pressing them. Now I started having a little bit of pleasure.

He was also teasing my nipples while pressing my boobs. Now I started getting hot. Now my brother got more courage to do further things. After teasing my nipples for some more time, my brother put his hand in my lower. He started caressing my pussy from the top of my panty.

Now I was so horny and started to moan little. Brother saw that I was awake, then started removing his hand from my pussy, but I grabbed his hand and got it placed on my pussy.

Now he had no fear. He also understood that I am also enjoying his antics. He started caressing his sister's pussy now. I could not stop after that. I caught my brother's cock in my hand while he playing with my pussy.

His cock was completely erect. I grabbed his cock and looked at it. For the first time, I enjoyed it very much. I did not even have a boyfriend, so I was very curious about cocks.

I was taking my brother's cock in my hand and stroking it on top of his lower. In the meantime, my brother took out my lower. Now I was almost naked. Only my panty was left on my pussy. My pussy had started getting wet. Then my brother also removed my panty. Now I was completely naked.

I was lying completely naked in front of my brother and was enjoying it while holding his cock in my hand and stroking it vigorously.

After removing my panty, my brother started rubbing his hand on my pussy. I put my hand at brother's lower. He also understood that I want to take out his lower and see his cock fully. He lowered his lower and shrugged off his underwear as well.

My brother's cock was all full. His hot cock was filled in my hand. After that he started caressing my pussy and I started caressing his cock. Now erotic cusses were starting to come out from my mouth.

My brother's cock was very thick and long. He put his weapon in my mouth. I started sucking his cock with my mouth. I tasted cock for the first time. I did not like that, but after some time, I started having fun sucking his cock again.

My brother started fingering my pussy. While his finger was in my pussy. His cock was in my mouth. His cock was going up to my throat. Then I felt like suffocating, then I started removing his cock from my mouth. After a while he straightened up. He took a finger out of my pussy.

Then he started licking my pussy. When my brother's hot tongue hit my pussy, I enjoyed it. Now I started to understand why my friends had made their boyfriends. They will also make their pussy cool with their tongue.

After that, my brother licked my pussy for some time and then he spread my legs. I was watching all his actions.

He placed his cock on my pussy,then he started rubbing it on my pussy. For the first time I felt the touch of a man's cock on my hot pussy. there was a fire in my body, while his cock touched my pussy, Now I slowly started lying on the bed.

My brother was rubbing his penis on my pussy. My pussy spit on my pussy. Then he placed his cock on top of my pussy and started pushing, then I screamed 'Ummh... Ahhh... Hah... Oh... '

But at the same time, he put his hand on my mouth to stop my screaming.

Tears came out of my eyes. His cock had made my pussy very painful. Mother and father were sleeping in the next room. That's why I couldn't even scream. Then he lay on me like this for a while. After that he gently moved the cock into my pussy, then I again got pain.

When I lifted my neck and saw blood coming out of my pussy. I was scared to see the blood coming out of my pussy. Then my brother told me that not to panic, the seal of your pussy is broken. Then he started sucking my nipples again.

I lay down comfortably. For two or three minutes he continued to sucking my nipples and after that he started pushing his cock inside my pussy.

Now I started feeling a little better. Then he started accelerating his pace. His fat cock was stuck in my pussy, but for the first time I was pleasure with the cock inside my pussy.

After that he started banging my pussy with speed. Now I started having a lot of pleasure and I started enjoying my pussy fuck with my younger brother's cock.

After some time, I wrapped my legs on her waist to take my brother's cock in my pussy. Brother's cock started going deep in my pussy. Now I started enjoying a lot. My pussy was stumbling with his cock, so it seemed that I would keep on fucking with his cock.

Today I was getting to know how all my friends are so happy by fucking with their boyfriends. When dick goes into pussy, it gives a lot of pleasure. I was aware of this thing today. My brother used to fuck my pussy for thirty minutes. His cock spread my pussy.

After that I felt as if I would die. I held my brother tightly in my arms and my whole body began to twitch. A little spill came from my pussy and I slowly started to calm down.

After that, due to my brother's speed, my pussy started getting digested. His speed was becoming even faster than before. Now my pussy was starting to ache. I tried to remove it but he was not stopping.

Then after two minutes, his pace started slowing down. My brother`s spit his semen in my pussy. After dropping the entire semen in my pussy, he also became calm.

On that night, my brother fucked me twice. My brother was not even fuck me in the next day morning because of his big cock, I was able to walk very hard. Since that day, brother started fucking me almost daily.

Until I got married, my brother kept fucking me.

After getting the first fuck of pussy with my brother, I felt lots of cocks from other man.

The end