The Magic of Paris

Story Info
Sara Discovers Herself in Paris.
3.6k words
4.11
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mac053
mac053
14 Followers

Sara threw herself into the Paris lifestyle. She started speaking French, started smoking cigarettes, and started dressing the part of a young, sexy Parisian woman. We were having a fabulous time in Paris. We became best friends with Sam and Janice and they introduced us to the Paris LGBTQ scene. But as much as we enjoyed that scene, Sara was becoming less comfortable with it because she wanted to broaden our horizons.

She was working almost non stop on a bunch of freelance assignments and talking to Janice about opening up a clothing boutique. While neither of them had any retail or fashion experience, they knew their two wealthy Daddy's would bankroll them. Sam and I figured if it cost us less than €50,000 each per year it was worth it.

Sara and I decided that she was going to give up her apartment, I was going to sell my house, and we were going to live in Paris full time. We set the wheels in motion and once everything was ready, we'd make one final trip back to the states.

One night as we were walking back from dinner Sara looked up to me and thanked me for making her the happiest woman in the world and told me she would do anything for me. I asked her if she meant that and she said of course she did. I then reached in my pocket, pulled out a small jewelry box, opened it up, took out the diamond ring and said if you mean it, will you marry me.

Sara started screaming and shouting oui, oui, oui. As people passed us she explained to everyone in French that I just proposed to her and showed her ring to a throng of Parisians who were clapping and cheering as Sara started crying. She asked if Sam and Janice knew and I said yes and we have to go to their apartment for a celebration.

She grabbed my arm and off we went. When we got to Sam and Janice's they were ecstatic for us. We hugged each other and Sam got some champagne for a toast for everyone but me, I had Badoit.

Janice asked why I would't have a small glass of champagne to celebrate my engagement. I looked at Sara, she looked at the floor, and she said to tell them. I explained that I'm an alcoholic who has been sober for 25 years. In my prior life I got arrested twice in a year for DUI, spent two nights in jail and if I didn't get sober was staring at 6 months in prison. At my peak I was drinking 5-7 bottles of vodka a week and weighed close to 300 pounds. I quit cold turkey but my liver is irreparably damaged. I managed to turn my life around, but the stress from all those years of drinking prematurely took my wife's life and her family never forgave me for it.

There was silence in the room. Sam looked at Janice with disdain and she just stared at me. I told her not to get upset. She didn't know and it's a perfectly logical question. I stood up, kissed her on the forehead and told her how much she and Sam mean to us. Sam cleared his throat and asked if I knew the procedure for getting married in Paris, I told him I already hired a lawyer who has started the process. They asked when the big day was going to be and I said as soon as my lawyer says we're ready.

Janice told Sara they have to start shopping for her wedding dress and to pick out a venue for the reception. She asked Sara where we're going for our honeymoon and Sara said Paris, because there's no where else I want to be.

We left Sam and Janice's around 11 and took walked back to our apartment. Sara showed her ring to everyone we passed on the street. Her French was actually quite good and her dialect was near perfect. We took the elevator to our apartment and shared a kiss for the entire ride.

When we got inside Sara opened our terrace doors and stepped outside to have a cigarette. I asked if she wanted champagne and she said no, let's have Badoit. As she was smoking, I couldn't help but notice her red lipstick on the white filter. Sara knew about my smoking fetish and loved arousing me with her sexy smoking look.

She would take long hard drags and blow billows of smoke into the air. She also learned to do the French Inhale which, for someone with a smoking fetish, is incredibly seductive. After she snubbed that cigarette out, she lit another one and handed it to me. She then touched up her lipstick and lit another one for herself. The visual of her bright red lipstick painted on the white cigarette filter and her seductive French Inhale was too much for me to bear.

My cock was rock hard and starting to ooze pre-cum. Sara was loving her cigarette foreplay and knew the effect it was having on me. She snubbed out her cigarette and sat on my lap. Her cock was getting hard and as she spread her legs I could feel her bulge. She was riding me and grinding her leg against my cock and her cock against my leg. I told her to stop or else I was going to come. She said she's not stopping because she's too close to her first orgasm as my fiance.

I have no idea who came first, but when it was over we were open mouth kissing and professing our love for each other. After we calmed down we assessed the mess we made, but fortunately it was nothing that our trusty dry cleaner couldn't take care of.

We got up the next morning and everything felt different. Sara and I were living in Paris and were about to get married. She had a number of freelance assignments and was about to sign a lease with Janice for their boutique. I accepted an offer on the sale of my house and Sara got out of the lease on her apartment. We decided we'd head back to Atlanta in a month to tidy up any loose ends and then get married as soon as we returned to Paris.

The next month was a blur. Sara was busier than I've ever seen her but she was so happy. She was working on the boutique with Janice by day and turning out piece after piece at night. And on weekends she and Janice were planning our wedding ceremony and reception. She set up the civil ceremony and reception at the Peninsula Paris. She didn't want a honeymoon, but did want the bridal suite at the Peninsula for our wedding night.

One day she came home and was incredibly sensuous. She kissed me, grabbed my hand and led me out on our terrace. She asked me to get her a glass of champagne as she lit up a cigarette. When I got back she had calmed down and was sitting back calmly smoking so I asked her what's wrong and she told me she finally found her wedding dress. I asked her for a picture, she said no way, but she will tell me two things about it, it's pure white and she knows I'm going to love it.

We were in Atlanta for about a week, which was about six days too long. I closed on the sale of my house and sold all the furniture and my cars to the buyers. I gave away most of my clothes and sent my other personal possessions to Paris. Sara cleaned out her apartment and sent all the clothes I bought her to Paris.

I asked Sara if she wanted to see her family before we left and invite them to our wedding. She said she called both her parents but they wouldn't take her call. She did speak to her brother who told her he is happy for her but 'her kind' are not welcome in their home. While I know this upset her, in a way it finally closed the book on that part of her life.

We decided to throw a party to say goodbye to a few close friends. It was a lot of fun and there were a few tears, but it was apparent that Sara and I were now in a different and better place, especially when Sara gave a speech in French.

The flight back to Paris was electrifying. We couldn't sleep because all we kept talking about was our wedding that was taking place in three days. After landing we took a car service home and slept the entire day.

The weather on the day of our wedding was glorious. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and we loved it. Sara got up early and headed over to the bridal suite with Janice who was going to be her maid of honor. I asked Sam, who was going to be my best man, to come over to the apartment to keep me company. The ceremony was going to be at 1pm with cocktails and lunch thereafter.

Sam opened a bottle of champagne for him and a bottle of Badoit for me. I told him I've never been happier in my life but I needed to ask him a favor. I told him I recently changed my will to leave everything to Sara. I took him through a brief description of my portfolio and assets and asked him to look out for Sara if anything ever happens to me. I told him I prepared a DNR and a living will and want him to have power of attorney over enforcing it because I don't think Sara is capable of enforcing it.

He said he's honored that I thought of him. I called my lawyer and he came by with all the required forms and we signed and he notarized them. I was now ready to get married. I excused myself and finished getting dressed. Sam and I headed over to the Peninsula at noon and arrived fifteen minutes later.

We had a quick drink at the bar and then went into the room where I was to be married. We only had about thirty people in attendance and most were already in their seats. Sam and I walked in and went to the front of the room with the Officiant who was going to marry us. Right on time the organist started playing and Sara and Janice appeared. She looked radiant and she was right, I loved her dress.

She glided down the aisle and stood next to me. She wanted the ceremony to be in French and it was beautiful. Sara's French was flawless, mine less so, but we made it through. The only thing the Officiant said in English was 'you may kiss the bride'. The place erupted in applause and I kissed my bride for the first time.

The reception was fabulous. It was tasteful, understated, and classy. Everyone had a great time and as usual, the last people to leave were Sam and Janice. We asked them if they wanted to come to the bridal suite for a drink, but they said no, tonight is our night, but we made plans to have brunch the next morning at 11. As we were leaving, Janice pulled Sara aside and whispered something to her.

We took the elevator up to our suite, I opened the door, and picked Sara up to carry her over the threshold. There was a pathway of rose petals to our bed and rose petals in the shape of a heart on the comforter along with chocolate strawberries and iced champagne on the bar courtesy of the Peninsula. I told Sara I was going to get out of my suit and into a robe. She told me she'd hang up my clothes and get my robe if I would open the champagne and pour her a glass.

I handed her my clothes and she handed me my robe. I opened the champagne and poured Sara a glass. I could hear her getting undressed in the other room. She asked me to bring the champagne and her cigarettes on the terrace with me. It was just getting dark and there's nothing more intoxicating than seeing Paris at night.

Sara turned all the suite lights off but I didn't notice because I was looking at the Eiffel Tower. When she walked on the terrace, she was wearing the wedding present Janice left for her in our suite, a white, custom made, leather body suit. She looked incredible as she walked up to me and sat on my lap.

She took a drink of champagne and then lit up a cigarette making sure to take a long drag and show me her red lipstick on the filter. I lit up a cigarette as well and had a glass of Badoit. She told me this was Janice's wedding present to her and tomorrow she wants to hear details about our wedding night sexual exploits. We ate the chocolate strawberries and had a few more cigarettes as Sara finished all her bridal champagne.

We walked to our bed holding hands. I looked at Sara and asked how she wants to remember our wedding night. She looked at me and said tonight I want you to fill me with your seed, but tomorrow morning I'm going to fill you with mine.

Sam and Janice were already in the restaurant when we arrived. We were both moving a little slowly from the night before. Sara mostly from the champagne and me mostly from the anal penetration a few hours earlier. As much as I loved having Sara unload her seed in my ass, it did take me a few days to get back to normal.

Sara announced that she put their wedding present to good use last night and this morning although with the amount of bodily fluids we ejaculated it's going to need a good dry cleaning. We all laughed and then had a great brunch. We insisted on treating Sam and Janice to brunch and then took them up on their offer to help us bring our wedding presents back to our apartment.

The valet brought our luggage and all our presents to the bell stand. I asked Sam to take the girls to the SUV while I went to the front desk to pay the bill. As I was finishing up, I heard someone call my name. I turned around and it was Connor, my deceased wife's brother with his wife and two other couples. I walked over to him to say hello and he got very aggressive and pushed me. I tried to walk away but he came after me and pushed me again, this time into the wall where I whacked my head.

The front desk called security, but before they arrived he tried to push me again and I grabbed his hands and told him enough. Sam and the girls were outside watching this whole scene develop and he came running inside. As Sam arrived, Connor was screaming that I killed his sister and I'm going to rot in hell for it. He lunged at me again and Sam got in the middle of us and pushed him away. I pulled Sam aside and asked him to take the girls back to the apartment and I'll join them later. Sam said he's going to have Janice take Sara back, but there's no way he's leaving me.

Once Peninsula security showed up everyone went back to their corners while the police were called. We had to sit through interviews and then wait around while the police watched the video of what happened. They called an ambulance for me and the attendant suggested I probably have a concussion and should get it checked out. I told him I would but first needed to sort out the police stuff.

After about an hour, the police pulled me aside and told me the video clearly shows I was attacked. They asked me if I want to press charges and I told them no. I picked up my stuff and went over to Connor who, along with his wife and the two other couples, were being kicked out of the Peninsula and told him I'm sorry about what happened. I've had to live with it as well but what's done is done and we all have to move on.

I told Sam the ambulance will take me to the hospital to get checked out and asked him to pick up the girls and bring them over. I got admitted to the hospital where they ran an MRI and a CAT scan which both came back negative. The doctor said I likely have a mild concussion but they're going to admit me because he wants to observe me overnight.

Sam and the girls arrived about a half hour after I was admitted. Sara saw me in the hospital bed and started crying hysterically. Janice hugged her and I motioned for Sara to come over to me. She came over and kissed me and I whispered that I love her but I need her to stay strong. She composed herself and said she will.

The head nurse came over and said they have to leave because I need to rest. Sam told Sara she should stay with them tonight. Sara looked at me and said thank you but no, she's going to sleep in our apartment and in our bed.

I slept great in the hospital and woke up feeling a little weak but otherwise terrific. I was going to be discharged at 10am, but Sara was there at 8:30 with pastries for all the nurses. She was in better spirits and I whispered to her this was all her fault because my legs were unsteady from the anal fucking she gave me that morning. She smiled and whispered that's what I get for marrying a trans girl.

We went to the discharge area and everything was going great until the discharge nurse asked Sara if her father lives alone. Sara said he doesn't live alone because he's my husband and in fact we're newlyweds. She apologized profusely and went through the rest of the checkout procedure. When she asked if there are any questions, all Sara asked was if we can have sex tonight. She said no sex until I see the doctor in a week. Sara looked at the nurse and said great, I'm married for a day and already we aren't having sex.

We took a taxi home and I went to bed. Sara put all our wedding presents on the bed and we opened them together. After we finished she told me to rest and she would put them away and straighten up the apartment. She said Sam and Janice want to bring over dinner tonight if it's ok with me. I told her that's terrific I can't wait to see Sam.

Janice cooked a terrific meal and it was so good to see our best friends. I thanked Sam profusely for being my wingman and for getting in front of Connor before I kicked his ass. Janice grabbed my hand and asked why I didn't press charges after I was attacked. I told her because I know I caused his family a lot of pain and it has to end, plus I don't wan't anything to interfere with my new life with Sara.

I opened several bottles of wine, champagne, and Badoit that night. Sam, Janice, and Sara were feeling no pain but we were having such a good time no one wanted to leave. And then Sam, for whatever reason, blurted out that he's glad I'm fine because he was worried when he got to the hospital he'd have to execute my DNR. He started laughing but immediately realized what an enormous mistake he made.

Sara stood up and looked at me and demanded to know what he's talking about. I told her we'll talk about it later. She said no, we're talking about it now and with Sam and Janice in the room.

I told her I recently re-did my will to leave everything to her. The executor of my will is my lawyer in Atlanta and once it's recorded we'll both have copies. I then told her I executed a living will and a DNR where Sam has full power of attorney. I said I want Sam to be in that position because I know he'll accede to my wishes and you would never do it. Sara started protesting but I told her this is one time where I'm not going to give you what you want. This is my decision and it's final; Sam is my best friend and I know he'll do what's right and watch over you if anything ever happens to me.

No one said a word. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife until Sara gulped down her champagne, lit a cigarette and dryly said, well thank God we got that out of the way. She then looked at Janice and told her the real reason I wound up in the hospital wasn't because of Connor pushing me, it was because my legs were still weak from the the bareback ass fucking she gave me that morning. And then she turned to Sam and told him to keep the DNR handy because the day we get clearance from my doctor, she's going to give her man another ass fucking and this time he's going to wind up in traction.


mac053
mac053
14 Followers