First Step towards a Fantasy

Story Info
My fantasies are starting to become a reality.
1.8k words
4.71
15.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my husband, we are happily married. I have always had an affinity for scat when I was younger, but it did not really evolve, I never thought that I could live up to my fantasies. So as I got older, I gradually forgot about my younger kinks, I was happy and satisfied. But some months ago, my husband had a car accident. It was not bad, but as a result, he lost control over his bladder and bowels. So he is now diapered 24/7 since the accident. He didn't really like it at the beginning, he was very shy and it bothered him a lot. It is better now, but he is still very shy about it. I am as supportive as possible, I told him that it really did not bother me at all, I even offered to change him any time, which he did not accept at first. Now he lets me change him when he is wet only, but he still does the poopy ones on his own. As I have mentioned, I really forgot about my earlier kinks, but as I was seeing him in a wet and sometimes messy diaper, it started to awake in me again. I was aroused when he woke up in a wet or messy diaper next to me. I did not tell him, I was a bit confused as well. But enough from the prolog, let's get to what happened this weekend.

So as I was saying, there was a big arousal building up in me, he was also getting more and more comfortable with his diapers, so I thought to myself, that soon it will be time to make a move. This weekend we went hiking. We were planning on a 10km hiking, not that long, some hours long. As always, he was diapered, we packed our backpacks and got going. It was beautiful, the weather was nice, a bit cold, but we were well dressed for that. During hiking we usually do not need to pee more than once, and my husband usually does not mess himself during the day, and there would not be a place to change his diaper anyway, so we did not bring a spare diaper for him.

We walked for about 1.5 hours now, there were still about 3kms ahead of us. As we were walking, I saw a strange look on my husband's face, as if he was uncomfortable. I asked him if everything was okay. He was very shy again, and kind of whispered that it wasn't everything okay. At that point I also smelled a light smell of poop, just as he whispered to me that he had an accident. I said that it was okay, there was nothing to worry about, but I saw how uncomfortable he was. So we just kept going, we still had about 3kms ahead of us. As we were walking, I was getting more and more aroused by the thought that my husband was walking next to me wearing a poopy and probably also wet diaper.

It was another hour of walking before we arrived at our car in the parking lot. As we sat in the car, I saw on his face how uncomfortable it was for him to sit down in his messy diaper, which got me even more aroused. There was a light smell of poop in the car on the way home, it was not bad, and since outside was cold, we did not roll the windows down.

We successfully arrived home. I could now barely hold myself as I was thinking about the state of his diaper. I did not know how much he pooped, be he walked in it for an hour and sat in the car for another 25 minutes, so it must be a mess in his diaper.

He wanted to go to the bathroom as soon as possible. "Now or never", I thought to myself, and grabbed his hand, pulled him to me and kissed him very passionately. I saw on his face how surprised he was. I looked in his eyes, kissed him again and grabbed his bottom through the clothes and the diaper. He shaked a bit and wanted to get away from me. He moved away a bit and said that he wanted to change, because he felt gross and he did not want me to be grossed out by him. I looked into his eyes again, pulled him a little closer, and whispered into his ears, that it does not gross me out at all, on the other hand, it makes me really horny. He was confused, but he did not want to get away from me again. I kissed him again. I pulled my shirts off and also took my bra off. I was standing there half naked. He still looked a bit confused. I made my move and started to undress him, taking his shirts off. Then I started to unbutton his jeans. He tried to stop me there, but I did not let him, kissed him again, told him that I loved him and how horny I was. I pulled his jeans down, and then his underwear that he was wearing over his diaper. There were some dark spots on his underwear, he must have leaked a bit. It made me even hornier. My pussy was tingling.

I kissed his neck, as we were still standing in the kitchen. I moved my hand to the front of his diaper and started to massage his bulge. He was hard, I got even more honry because of that. His diaper felt well used. I took his hand and led him into the bedroom, then I pushed him onto the bed. Now that he was laying there in front of me just in his diaper, I saw in what state his diaper really was. It was yellow from pee and had some darker spots at the back and up to the front where his balls were sitting. The poop was especially visible at the leg bands of his diaper. He was walking in this messy diaper for an hour, so it was understandable. I still saw some confusion on his face, but he was now horny as well.

I moved over him, laying on him, kissing him. I was grinding my pussy to his bulging diaper, I was in heaven. I turned, I was kissing his neck and moved my bottom to the right upwards. Now I started to kiss him lower and lower, moving towards his stomach first, while still moving my bottom upwards closer to his face. As I was moving closer and closer to his private area, he held my head with his hands. But I took his hands and moved them to my bottom, which was now near his face, kind of in a 69 position, but I was not on top of him. I put his hand on my tingling pussy. He got my signal and started to massage my clit and finger me. I really felt that I was in heaven.

Now I was getting closer to his diaper. I lifted the front of his diaper a bit, just to take a look at what was inside it. There was his hard cock, mostly clean, but his balls and the base of his clock was covered in his poop. Also the tip of his cock was a bit covered in poop, I guess because his cock was pointing down in the diaper before he got hard. At this point, from the stimuli that he was giving me and from the view, I had an orgasm which I never had before. He realized that I just had an orgasm, and wanted to stop again, but once again, I just moved his hands back to work on me. I reached into his diaper and pulled his dick out on the top without untaping the diaper. I felt that at this point my husband had some flight reflexes going on, but nothing I could not handle. I pushed the front of his diaper downwards, and his cock upwards. The diaper still covered his balls, but the rest of his cock was now free. Half of his cock was covered in his pee-poo mix. I got excited and a bit afraid of myself as well. I knew that I had this kind of fantasies a long time ago, but now I was about to taste poop. I got over my fear and licked the tip of his cock a little bit. The smell was awful, which got me even more excited. The taste was strange, but nothing bad.

I got my courage back and took his whole cock into my mouth, It was a strange feeling, his precum mixing with his poop and pee in my mouth. I grabbed his cock with one hand and stroked him as I was giving him a blowjob as well. He was working on me as well. I could feel that we were both reaching our climax at the same time. As he shot the first wave of cum into my mouth, I came as well, harder than before. I swallowed his cum and licked his cock clean. He was now getting softer and softer in my mouth, so I could tuck his dick back into his diaper. I left my messy hand in his diaper, slightly massaging his cock, covering it more and more in his mess. I moved up and lied onto his chest. I did not dare to give him a kiss or even just to turn towards his face, because my mouth must have smelt like poop after this action, and I did not want to scare him. We both were pretty tired, so we fell asleep like that. Not for much, I awoke half an hour later. My husband was still sleeping in his very messy diaper, so I slowly took my hand out and went out of the room as silently as possible.

I brushed my teeth first. As I saw myself in the mirror, I got a bit horny again, because I still had a small brown spot to the right of my mouth, I looked like a child who was eating chocolate. I took a shower, took one of his diapers from the bathroom and went back to the bedroom. He was still sleeping. He was so cute, in his very messy diaper, just laying there on the bed. I opened his diaper and started to clean him up. This point he awoke as well, but now he did not want to stop me anymore. It took many wipes to clean him well, his cock was now well covered in his poop, which was of course my doing. Then I diapered him up again and threw the messy diaper away. Then I laid next to him.

We talked about what happened, I told him about my fetish. He was very supportive. I love him so much, and I think that now he will be even more comfortable around me in his diapers. And I can fulfill my fantasies at last.