First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely," I agreed with her.

We both laughed and she asked a little seriously, "What do you use?" obviously on a roll.

"Old fashioned, just my hand and maybe some oil," then, "It's not quite the same for guys, there's only one point of friction." Then, "You seem very interested in all this."

She giggled, "Fascinated, it's my first real talk about it. You are really honest about it all, I really feel I can ask you anything."

"Within reason," I joked with her, then, "What do you use?" Calling her bluff.

She blushed again as was quiet before replying. "Oh. My fingers or a pillow. I used to use my hairbrush but I was a bit rough one time and made myself bleed, which scared me a little."

"You broke your hymen?" I asked her. She looked shy and nodded. I rubbed her shoulder and said "Don't worry about it, it's supposed to happen like that." I was definitely starting to harden now and I hoped she hadn't noticed.

"It was sore for a day or so, but I never used it again just in case." She looked wistful "I really enjoyed it too and wanted to try it again." She admitted.

"Have you never tried any toys?" I asked her, maybe crossing the line that I surely knew I would in about ten minutes.

"No", she admitted. "I've seen them and wanted to try them but was too scared to buy them or have them around in case my Dad found them."

"I can maybe help with that if you like," I told her.

"Er, Yeah?" she asked a little puzzled.

"Hang on a sec." I said and told her to sit tight. I went to my room and grabbed a bag from my wardrobe. I returned and held up the bag to show her. "I'm not sure about this, but I got this for an old girlfriend but never got round to giving them to her. They are brand new and you are welcome to have them if you want."

She sat up and for a moment I thought she was going to bolt. Instead, she held out a hand simply said, "Give."

I handed her the bag and sat back down next to her. She pulled out the three things put them on the table. She picked up the bottle of lube first, had a look at it and put it down again. Next, she picked up the wand massager. She opened the box and held it up then held it like she was doing Karaoke. "It's not a microphone," I told her, "But it will make you sing." Laughing.

She asked how it worked and I realised it hadn't got any batteries. I took it off her and got up, then went to find some and fit them. When I came back, she had unboxed the last thing, a pink, lifelike dildo and was examining it, running her fingers along the veins in its surface, gripping it to feel the girth. "Are they all this size?" she asked.

"No," I told her, "This is a pretty average one, you should be fine when you start as long as you take your time and use lube." She blushed and nodded then asked about the suction cup. "You stick it onto surfaces and go at it." She laughed and nodded. I turned on the wand and held it against her leg.

"Ooh," she cooed, "That's nice." I asked her if she got the idea and she shyly nodded. She gathered everything up and put it back in the bag.

"Well, I've had probably too much to drink on a school night and thanks to you, I'm now horny too. It's time for bed." I said to her point at both bedrooms in case she thought it was an instruction.

She giggled and replied, "Me too, night." She stood up and hugged me then stretched up and kissed me on the lips, holding a beat then said, "Thanks for everything Harry, see you in the morning."

"Night." I told her.

I watched her go, she cheekily gave a bend of her legs and shake of her lovely arse then winked at me before she closed the door on her room. I sighed and went to bed. I felt a little bit guilty, wondering if I had overstepped the mark and had another broken sleep. My shift was later in the morning so by the time I woke, Emma had already left, and I was on my own. As I got up, I felt the horn starting to return as I hadn't dealt with it the night before but didn't want to go back to bed. I stripped off and headed for the shower. She had already been in and had cleaned up, the only clue a slightly damp towel on the floor. I stepped in and turned it on. I was enjoying the heat starting to come out when I spotted something on the back wall as it started to steam up. A circle on the tiles at hip height for Emma, the same diameter as the suction cup on the present I had given her last night. She didn't waste any time I thought but my cock had beaten me to it and had grown to full size. As I starting to pull on it, I closed my eyes and thought about her in the same spot a while ago, with the dildo inside her, riding it. I could feel the sensation and spurted jets of cum into the stream of water. I caught my breath and switched off the shower, cleaning up before drying myself. I polished the mark on tile she had been using in case it embarrassed her. I dressed and left for work.

When I got back in later, she was already preparing food for dinner. I said hello to test the waters and she seemed pleased to see me. Relieved I asked her what the occasion was. "Buttering you up before I ask you for a favour," she said. Intrigued I raised an eyebrow. "Don't worry she said, I won't unload on you again."

"I told you, anything, anytime. It's not a problem." I assured her.

"I know," she said and came round and hugged me. "Thank you again for last night, I feel so much better today. In fact, I have news. I spoke to Dad today and I'm meeting him for lunch in a couple of days. You're right of course, I'm going to be honest with him."

"Brilliant news indeed." I said, genuinely happy for her. "What's the favour?" I asked.

"After dinner," was her reply, with a slight smile. I left her to it and got changed out of my work gear into jogging bottoms and an old t-shirt. She had prepared the table, a wonderful looking meal of chicken, some sort of homemade sauce and salad with little potatoes. As we ate, I asked her about her day and if everything was good with us after last night. She looked a little surprised, "Of course it is, I honestly can't thank you enough for listening to my nonsense. "

"It's not nonsense if you need to sort it out." I replied, "Honoured you were willing to confide in me. Thanks for the meal, it was the best thing I've had in a while."

She smiled and nodded, "Secret recipe, always add fruit to the salad," winking. "I love my presents you gave me too." I smiled and mimed singing on the microphone. She let out a big laugh and said "You were right, it makes quite a tune. I was up later than I should have been last night and was almost late this morning. Pretty tired now, but worth it."

I reached over and held took her hand, "Happy to help." I told her.

We finished and I cleaned up as Emma got changed. She had put on a t-shirt that came past her hips but no shorts tonight. She sat of the sofa and I thought I caught a brief flash of white panties as she sat down. I asked her if she wanted a drink and she declined.

"I need an early night, and so do you." She proclaimed.

"And why is that?" I asked her.

She lost a tiny bit of her bravado but kept going, "The Park Run is in the morning, and I really want you to take me and possibly have a go at it." She asked.

I sighed, "I told you I hadn't run in years, I'm not sure I'd make it." She looked crestfallen, so I asked her how far it was.

"5k," she said, "and it's all flat. It's not a race, but it is timed." She looked at me pleadingly, "Please? I'll make it worth your while." I laughed and surprised myself by agreeing. I could always walk round if it came to it. I was also curious about my reward. She hugged me and thanked me, kissing me on the cheek. We watched a bit of TV and I was surprised myself how tired I was. Emma had fallen asleep, and I gently tried to rouse her. She wasn't fully waking up, so I gently picked her up and lifted her through to her bed. As I laid her on the bed, her t-shirt lifted up showing me her panties and a perfect flat stomach. I slid her under the covers and run my hands up her legs as I tucked her in. She stirred and lifted her arms, beckoning me in. I leaned in and she put her arms round my neck, kissing me with a slightly open mouth, I returned it, and then broke our embrace, hearing her whisper, "Night Harry."

I woke in the morning with the alarm and quickly washed and got dressed in my exercise gear, not quite sure of what I was getting into. Emma appeared dressed in running gear I hadn't seen before, short sports bra top and short thin running boy shorts. A cross between beach gear and the sort you see professional athletes' wear. She told me later that it was the University team gear as she was thinking of running for the Uni next term. We walked over to the park chatting about our vastly different levels of fitness, but with all the lifting and walking I did, I wasn't overly worried.

We got to the start and were given a timer then set off. That was the last time I saw Emma for the next 30 minutes. When I got round to end I saw her waiting there for me, cheering when I crossed the line. I hadn't stopped but felt like my legs and lungs had been set on fire. I got my breath back and had a drink before speaking to her. I was curious to the times and it worked out that half my age meant almost half my time, where she was concerned. She was right, I managed it and after the first wave of pain left, I felt pretty good. She took my arm on the way back and effused how brilliant I had done on my first go. It was good to see her so happy. I got back and there was a message from Katie asking how I got talked into that and how impressed she was too. I asked Emma if she wanted to grab some lunch and we got changed and headed over to a local deli for a spot of food, my legs just about working again. I was enjoying my day with her and told her, she said she was having the best time too. I asked her again about my treat and she just told me to wait until after dinner.

We got back and I did a few chores that needed doing, Emma headed out to do a couple of things she had to get done. We she returned, I had started to prepare a simple fish and rice meal for us and she produced some wine and cider that she had got when she was out. Neither of us were working the next day, so fair enough. We had some light chat as we ate, and she cleaned up after as I headed for a shower then got dressed for the evening in standard old t-shirt and loose shorts. She was in her room when I returned so I sat and read for a while. I heard her ask me to pour her a drink as she was nearly ready and I poured out a couple of large glasses from the chiller.

She plonked done beside me, grabbed her glass and took a gulp.

"God, I needed that," she exclaimed with a sigh. We clinked glasses as I turned on the news. She had changed into one of her university sweatshirts and as far, as I could see, nothing else, her smooth bare legs were tucked under her. I began to think she was doing it to wind me up, wondering if it had been wise to compliment her, but she did look and smell great, so I told her. Her hair was shining after her shower and I thought I detected the briefest hint of makeup, but that was maybe wishful thinking. She smiled, catching me looking and gave me a cheeky scowl, both of us laughing. We sat for a while and after a couple of glasses she abruptly popped up and headed to her room. I was a little puzzled, but she re-appeared having collected something. She handed me a little bottle of massage oil then said, "This is your reward."

I gave her a tentative thanks and pretended to examine it but she took it back then explained, "I'm going to give you a massage after your brilliant effort today, as well as supporting and looking after me."

I started to complain but she held up a hand to stop me, so I asked her, "When do you plan to administer this treatment?"

She laughed and said, "Right after I finish this glass and you refill it. We need to setup a spot here or in one of the rooms."

We agreed my room would be best as it had more space. I put an old throw over the double bed and dimmed the lights. She had some ambient music playing on her phone and told me to lie down. I surprised her by stripping off my top and asked her if she wanted me to take off my shorts, I think she was a little startled and simply shook her head. She rolled up the sleeves on her shirt as I lay face down. She took a sip of her drink and opened the bottle of oil, pouring it into her hands, rubbing them together to warm it up.

Her touch was light as first as she worked the oil into the back of my legs, getting firmer as started to work into the muscles. She told me to relax, and I asked her about where she learned to do this. She told me she sometimes helped the physio with the girls on the team, but this was her first time on a man. I felt a little bit of pride in her adventurism and settled into what turned in to a pretty great experience. She loosened all the tightness I had in my legs and back and moved up to work on my shoulders and neck. We had a little break and she asked me to lie back down so she could do my front. She looked a little red in the cheeks and neck and I wasn't sure if it was from the effort or something else.

She knelt beside me as she leaned over and worked on my neck and down, rubbing my chest. I moved my hand and put it on her thigh. Our eyes met and she smiled at me, "Am I doing alright?" she asked me.

"More than alright, this is perfect." I replied, her smiled broadened as she worked lower to my tummy, then moved down to work on my legs from the bottom up. She worked to just inside my shorts, me wishing I had taken them off, maybe hoping she would keep going but she finished up. Picking up her glass and sat back on her heels, seemingly pleased with her work. I raised myself up on my elbows, "Thanks," I told her, she just nodded. Then I surprised her, "Your turn next."

Her eyes widened and I thought she was going to spit out her drink, but she didn't, instead going all quiet and shy. I got up and shifted over, nodding to the spot. She seemed to warm to the idea and smiled a naughty smile. I put out my hand for her glass, took it and laid it down then put out my hand again.

"What?" she asked.

"Your shirt, I don't want to ruin it." I said.

She looked a little doubtful and bashful replying, "I don't know if this is a good idea, I've not got much on under it."

I reassured her, "It's just a massage," pointing to me in only my shorts, "Fairs fair." She shrugged and started to pull up her shirt, handing it to me, then quickly lay down on her front. All she had on were some white thong style panties that barely covered her beautiful curvy arse and a matching tiny crop top bra thing. I quickly started before she changed her mind, asking her if you wanted to change the music or if she wanted anything. She motioned for me to hand her the glass again, took another big gulp and settled down.

I started at her neck and shoulders, working gently around her ears and into the muscles in her neck. As I gently worked my thumbs into her shoulders, I felt her relax into it. Then I worked down her side and into the small of her back, gently sweeping out towards her hips. I asked her if she was okay and wanted me to keep going.

"Hmm, you have such strong hands Harry, I love this," she said quietly.

I moved down to her feet, gently caressing, then working the tension in the bottom of her soles, and up into her calves and thighs. I had full access to her bum, so I worked two hands up the top of her thighs, pulling my thumbs from the inside to her cheeks, slightly spreading them. I heard her gasp a little the first time I did it, and then I thought I could feel her legs slightly shift open, her gently going with it. I rubbed both of her cheeks up and out with the palm of my hands, spreading them and rewarding me with the sight of her pussy lips, which had moved to the edge of her panties, now with a damp spot at the crotch. She moaned a little as I moved and parted her legs further to rub the whole of her legs from top to bottom. She let out a little moan of disappointment as I stopped, then I said to her quietly, "Turn over honey."

She turned, but kept her eyes closed, her body was magnificent, as a woman her age and level of fitness should be, but still soft to the touch. Her top had gotten a little oil on it and I could see her thick brown nipples erect in the fabric. Looking down I saw that she shaved her bikini line but that was it, she kept a full bush from what I could see from around the edges, which was the final straw for me. I was glad she had kept her eyes closed because I was now pitching a full hard on, with no intention of hiding it.

I slid up to her side and began to work on her neck, shoulders into her arms. I caught her sneaking a peek a couple of times with a little smile. I worked around her tits, staying away from any direct contact, as I worked around her tummy I felt a warm hand on my leg, gently rubbing it. I paused to enjoy it before moving down to her feet again. She must have anticipated it and surprised me by spreading her legs a little wider, giving me a clear view of her open pussy. I took it as an invitation and when I got high enough, I used my thumbs to rub into her upper thighs as close as I dared. I smelled her arousal and could hear her breathing become a little faster, feeling her hips tense and relax with my action. I slowed and stopped, then leaned up to kiss her on the lips telling her, "All done dear."

She moaned and opened her eyes, then looked at me saying, "That was so good Harry, straight into my all-time top three massages." Next, she looked at my shorts and clocked the state I was in, looking a little shocked she asked, "Did I cause that?" nodding at my cock.

"I'm afraid so," I replied, "perils of the job." I smiled and lay down next to her. She turned and I felt her cuddle into my side, her arm lying on my chest, gently rubbing it.

"That's the first time anyone's touched me like that," she said to me softly.

"I didn't want to take advantage of you or break our trust," I said in return, not sure now.

"You didn't and I liked I," she assured me, "A lot."

"Good." I said out quietly.

"Harry?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can you kiss me again?" She asked. I turned toward her and held her as our mouths connected. She softened into the embrace as our mouths parted, I was surprised to feel her tongue searching for mine, which it found. As we kissed, I gently caressed her neck, running my hands down her back. She ran her hands over my chest and arms. As we slowed and parted I held her to look at her.

"That was nice, nothing wrong with your kissing." I assured her.

"It helps when you have the right partner." Then moved to kiss me again. I felt her hands explore me a bit more, not quite brave enough to venture south. She stopped to look again before asking me, "Can I see it?"

"Erm, I'm not sure that's a good idea, I already feel like this is too much." I replied, trying to be the responsible adult.

"It's just a massage. You were ready to strip off earlier." She said, becoming a little bolder, I had a little laugh at her repeating my now obvious lies. I decided to call her bluff.

"Alright, on one condition, other than this obviously stays between us." I teased her.

She nodded and said, "What condition?"

"If I lose my underwear, so do you. All of it." I said, looking her right in the eyes, daring her.

She looked at the tent my cock was pitching again and just nodded. I got her to kneel up and faced her as I reached up to lift her bra top, as I pulled it up, she raised her arms to help me get it off. I tossed it to the side and looked at her semi-nude form. She made a move to cover herself but I quickly stopped her. She had the smallest tits I had personally seen on a woman, but on her body they looked perfect. I was pleased I had been right earlier, she had surprising large brown nipples which looked erect, and I desperately wanted to suck them. She watched me taking her in, "They are perfect," I told her.