First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved her to the end of the bed and got her to face away from me on all fours. It was the right height for me to stand and get a good angle, so I gripped her hips and pushed in. I spread her arse cheeks, enjoying the slight of my cock engulfed by her hairy lips, glistening. She settled into it and laid her head down on the pillow, increasing the angle for me, but also giving me a great view of her arsehole, still shining with lube. I felt her nails gently against my shaft as she worked her clit from underneath. I couldn't help myself and gave her arsehole and rub before pressing gentle inside with my finger. Her moaning increasing and I took that as a good sign and pushed further in. The rubbing on her clit increased and her pussy clamped down on my thrusting cock, almost stopping me moving as she came again. I felt myself starting to cum and pulled out quick to stop it.

She collapsed onto the side, and I lay and hugged her. "That was naughty Harry," she mock scolded me, "I liked it though." Giggling.

"Do I fuck better than the shower?" I teased her. She looked a little shocked and guilty. "I wasn't peeking on you, I saw the mark on the wall when I had a shower after you."

She laughed, "Oh, this was way better." She gently played with my cock which was still at full hardness.

"I'm so close." I told her. She rolled onto her back, parting her legs for me. "Can I go a little harder baby?" She nodded.

I moved between her legs, hooking my arms under her knees and lifting them up. She got the idea and readjusted, as I pushed in full length, taking her breath away.

"That's so deep Harry, that's it, fuck me harder." She cried out. I started to do quicker, longer strokes and leaned in with more of my weight onto her legs. She went limp as I worked harder into her, her pussy soaked and sucking me in with each action. I pumped faster, getting closer to my peak. I was starting to think about where I was going to finish, her face, her beautiful little tits or on or in her pussy. It was thinking about filling her bare started me off. She must have sensed the urgency and thickening of my cock and quietly said to me through her gasps. "Love you Harry," then "In me. Cum in me."

That was it for me and I roared as I filled her with her first load of cum. I could feel her pussy trying to milk me as she gripped my arms as I held myself inside her. I lay on top of her as we stayed connected before breaking the kiss. I said to her quietly "Just a massage eh?" both laughing. I asked her how she was.

"I feel on fire down there, everything is so warm but I think I'm almost done." She told me. We cuddled as I slipped out of her and I asked her if she wanted another cum, she thought about it and said "Please."

I got on my knees in front of her, watching my cum run out of her. It was everywhere, on her legs, the bed and in her arsehole. As I slipped two fingers into her red, sodden hole, more cum flowed out of it. She sighed and lifted her legs, then planted her feet on the bed as I worked her hole and clit, it looked so pink and angry sticking out from its hairy hood. I gently rubbed in little circles with my thumb, while working my fingers inside, stretching and curling until she was tensing and gasping again, her release a little less intense than the last couple of times. She opened her arms and we embraced. She kissed me and said "That's it, you've done me in." We held each other and I surprised myself by drifting off.

When I woke she had turned round and was sound asleep, but I must have disturbed her as she turned round to lay on my chest. I stroked her hair and held her as we both dozed again. The heat of our bodies must have had an effect as I woke again with a solid hard on. She was awake too and moved her hand to play with my cock and balls. "It's so big and warm Harry, I loved it. You were so strong yet, gentle with me. I'm horny again just thinking about it." I started to shift but she stopped me, "Easy tiger. I'm really sore down there. I think we were both a bit too eager last night and you stretched me in places I didn't even know I had." She hadn't stopped playing with my balls and was now working more on the shaft of my cock.

Kissing the top of her head I said to her, "I loved it too, it was one of my best times." She looked up at me and then lowered her head down onto my cock, taking the head in, lashing it with her tongue. I slowed her down a little and told her what areas I liked, and she targeted them, almost gagging as she was a bit greedy getting too much in her mouth. Working the shaft with a bit more urgency, I gave her a little warning what was in the post, and she kept up until I filled her mouth. She let some spill out but swallowed the rest without making a big deal about it. I looked at her in the semi darkness, wondering if we could make the age difference work in the short term at least. A lot to consider, she was an amazing partner and I wondered if I could keep up once she hit her stride.

I could taste my cum on her lips as we kissed and I said to her, "This is going to be an interesting Summer."

She gave me a naughty smile and replied, "Yes Harry, we are going to have the best time."