First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always thought I was underdeveloped, compared to the other girls." She mused quietly.

I rubbed her sides, "You look wonderful, trust me." I said to her, pointing down at my cock. She seemed to refocus on the job at hand as I reached to the side of her panties, I told her to lie down and pulled them off as she raised her hips. She kept her legs together, so I didn't force her. I lay beside her and kissed her again, running my hand down the full length of her naked side.

"That was strange but nice, I glad you like me," She said as we broke.

"You are beautiful honey. It's your turn," I motioned to her as I got us up to both kneeling on the bed. She tentatively reached for my shorts and started to pull them down, looking at me, then down as my cock popped out revealing itself.

"Wow," was all she said, finishing removal my shorts, adding them to her pile. "It's so thick, bigger than I expected," she said to herself as she considered it. Without asking this time, she reached out to touch it. Gently running her fingertip around and over the head, before wrapping her hand around the shaft and gripping it firmly. As she started the motion to wank me off, now it was my turn to moan. She stopped and looked at me to see if she had done something wrong, saw the look of pleasure on my face and kept going. She kept at it for a bit, picking up the speed, getting into it. I felt a little tickle starting in my balls and gently laid my hand on hers motioning her to stop for bit. She looked at me again slight unsure of if she had made a misstep.

"You're doing great honey but I'll cum if you keep doing that." I told her.

She beamed and said naughtily, "Do you want me to keep doing it? I want to see it happen," she finished.

"You will," I assured her, and then I asked, "Can I touch you now?" She replied with a simple nod, and I got her to lie down. I lay beside her and we kissed her again, I cupped her breast in my hand and pinched the nipple between my fingers, she let out a little gasp and moaned. "Do you like that?" I asked her.

"I really do, they are so sensitive." She replied.

"Good," I replied, then moved to take one in my mouth. As I nibbled on it, I pinched the other and I could feel her hips slightly move around, searching for friction. She reached out and grabbed my cock, wanking it quickly. "Slow, slow," I told her, "No rush." She seemed to calm down slightly, but pulled my head into her chest, obviously wanting more.

Reaching down, I parted her legs and reached between them. I used my finger to slide between her pussy lips until I found what I was searching for. She let out a little scream as I gently rubbed little circles around her erect clit, pushing out firm against the swampy dampness that was down there. I could smell her and she was soaking. I keep at her nipples while working her clit and as her noise levels increased, I knew what was coming next. As she tensed up, I slowed my motions, letting the wave crash over her. When I felt her relax, I held her limp form against me.

"You made me cum," she said quietly. I kissed her and asked if she was good, "The best," she replied. I asked her how many times she liked to orgasm in a session when she was on her own and she said, "More than once, but they were never like that." I asked if she wanted me to keep going and she kissed me before saying "I'm a little scared Harry."

"Of what?" I asked.

"The first time," she said shyly.

"Don't be, I didn't plan for this and don't have any protection unless you do?" I asked her. She shook her head, so I continued, "Are you happy enough doing this just now?" She nodded.

She started to gently touch my cock again, "I'm really enjoying it, I want to see you cum," she sighed.

"You will." I promised. I laid her on her back and sat on my heels between her legs. I gently rubbed a finger around her wet pussy lips before I pushed it into her wet hole, she opened her mouth in a silent "O," as I used my thumb on her clit. I could feel her starting to build again and I stopped, she looked at me to see why but I had already moved down to use my tongue on her. As I lightly tongued her clit, I could taste the excitement and she began to thrash slightly. When I slipped a finger back into her hole and gently rubbed inside, she screamed and tensed up as she came again, bigger this time. I wasn't even aware that she had grabbed my shoulder hard until I felt the sting of her nails. Everything slowed down and I rubbed her legs, up to her tits, I couldn't get enough.

She got her breath back and got me to lie down. Half draped over me she resumed her action on my cock, pumping it at the speed and pressure I had showed her to be at, learning fast. The head of my cock started to leak and she asked what it was. I told her it was the precum, a sign I would cum soon. "Do you want to taste it?" I asked her. She didn't answer but moved her head down and stuck out her tongue to gently lick at it. She ran her tongue around it then surprised me by taking the head into her mouth, working it with her tongue and lips. She instinctively knew to keep her teeth well away, a natural, I thought to myself. She was pumping faster and I felt it was time, I gently moved her head up to kiss me, then said urgently to her "You're going to make me cum!"

She watched fascinated as ropes and semen spewed out over my chest and stomach, keeping her motion up to milk out the last drops. She looked at the mess we'd made and exclaimed "Fucking hell Harry, there's so much of it." Before dapping a finger in and rubbing it between her fingers, then putting them into her mouth to taste it. "Mmm, I love it." She said. She got up and left the room, I was worried I had blown it, but she returned with a cloth to wipe me up. As she cleaned me, I could see her reflecting on the experience and asked her what she thought of it all.

"I've been so horny Harry, since I arrived. I couldn't get it to calm down the other night, even with the toys you gave me. Today, when I saw you crossing the line, knowing you'd done it for me, it was almost overwhelming." I hugged her and asked her how she was feeling now.

"The fire seems to have calmed down now a little. I came again when I was sucking you cock, I may have been having a little fiddle at the same time," she said naughtily, "Big Harry is so much more fun than Little Harry." It took me a moment to realise what she has named her dildo.

"What now?" I asked her a little worried that things had got out of hand.

"Hopefully we can carry on like this. This week, it's been amazing. I really feel like we have a good connection." She said.

"We do.' I assured her, kissing her gently.

"Harry?" Looking at me.

'Yeah honey?' I answered.

'Are you going to fuck me?' She asked quietly.

"Yes honey, I am. Let's take it slowly though, no regrets or mistakes." I assured her.

"Sure," she said, cuddling up, then "Thank you."

I must have fallen asleep and when I woke, she was still sleeping beside me. I took a minute to marvel again at her naked form, then covered us both up and returned to try and settle down and soon drifted back off. I was alone when I woke again. When I got up, she was in the kitchen, dressed, drinking some tea. She saw me and smiled as I crossed over and kissed her, which she met.

"Morning. That was quite an evening," then, "We all good?" I asked, checking with her.

She nodded, "More than good, that was wonderful, the whole day was," then, "I've got a little bad news though."

"What is it?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"My period started, typical, just when I get myself moving on. A big red brake," laughing. "I guess that foils our plans." She mused.

"For a little while, and probably for the best. A lot happened last night, good to get a bit space on that." I told her.

"So many firsts for me. You're right, a lot to process." She agreed.

I asked her what she was up to and she told me she reminded me that she was meeting her Dad. I had arranged to help a friend move some stuff at his house, so we decided to meet up later at the supermarket to get some supplies in for the next week or so. I got ready and left after saying our goodbyes.

I met up with her outside the shop and I asked her how things had gone with her Dad.

"Good, well pretty great. I actually managed to articulate some of the things that had been bothering me and of course, he understood. He was sorry about how it had been and promised to try a bit harder too," she went on, "I told him not to worry about me as I was happy spending time with 'Katie' and I would check in to see how things were. I told him I'd be back there full time when term started back and he was great about it." She finished, as we went in. I was happy for her, she seemed to have a weight off her shoulders and had her happy bounce back again. I'd missed that energy, having only seen flashes of it recently.

We wandered round and she would occasionally disappear and reappear, popping items into the trolley. She returned and asked me to come with her as she wasn't sure about something. She led me to the pharmacy section and right up to the sexual health goods. Pointing at the condoms she quietly asked about them. I explained about the different makes and types, embarrassing myself and her a little explaining what the 'extra safe' ones were for. "I'm not quite ready for that," she had said, which had us laughing like a couple of naughty kids. I showed her the ones I liked, the thinner ones, and she picked up two packets and put them in the trolley. We finished the shop and met back at the house. Once we had sorted out the shopping, I made a simple noodle dish and we finished the evening together watching TV. She said was having an early night as she was up early and was knackered. I wasn't far behind her.

As it turned out over the next few days our shifts never matched up. She had early starts at the coffee shop and I was on 3 late shifts. I got up and made her breakfast in the morning as a chance to catch up, but she was usually sleeping when I got back. I asked her about the weekend, and she raised an eyebrow asking "Park Run again?"

I put my hands up, "Dear god no, after what happened the last time." Laughing.

She gave me a cheeky smile then added, "I'll make it worth your while if you do."

"I bet you will." I told her, both laughing.

So there I was on Sunday morning with her on the start line, about to set off. As last time I took my time and was surprised how easy it was second go round. I took a good chunk of time off of as well, and I was feeling pretty pleased with how it had gone. Emma was waiting, as she watched me finish up, I saw the look I hadn't seen since last week, which I knew now what it was. She kissed me and took my arm as we walked through the park, following our routine from last time. Another lovely day which I hoped would get better. She seemed relaxed and happy, so I decided to go with it.

We both got cleaned up, changed then ate and settled on the sofa again with a bottle of wine, kissing and watching a film, which ended up being one of the better superhero things. Once both bottle and film were done, she got up and said she would be back in a sec and to open another bottle. She reappeared a short while later sat down beside me, then picked up her glass. She was wearing a transparent purple nightie with a small pair of matching panties, she had also put on a trace of makeup and let her hair down. She looked fantastic and I let her know. She just kissed me and cuddled in. I noticed she had brought the massage oil, lubricant and more interestingly, the condoms. I saw the box was opened and asked her about it.

She giggled nervously and admitted, "I practiced putting them on Little Harry," she went a little shy.

I laughed and said to her, "How did that go?" She came out of her shell a little bit and became more animated as she described the difficulties of the first few attempts. "You could have asked for help, I would have showed you." I said to her. I eased into her, my arm around her. I cupped her breast and started to rub her hard nipple through the thin material with my palm.

She let out a gentle moan and after a time said quietly, "I think it's time for your massage," as she gathered everything up. I switched off the TV and followed her into my bedroom. She put on some quiet music, and I turned on one of the bed lights then we came together at the end of the bed, embracing each other. She looked up and we kissed, tongues searching for each other. She reached up and put her arms up around me then broke the kiss and said softly, "I'm a little drunk Harry."

"You still want to do this?" I asked her.

She nodded shyly and said almost in a whisper "I'm really horny too."

We lay on the bed and held each other, gently kissing as I felt her tits and gently rubbed her nipples, taking her little moans as signs to go on. I reached into her panties and felt her wet pussy, running one finger down the middle. I felt her reach for my cock and release it from my underwear, which I slid down and kicked off. I pulled on the sides of her panties, our eyes not breaking contact as I slid then down and tossed them beside mines. As we kissed and gently caressed each other, I moved down to kiss her neck and around the bottom of her ear as I gently increased the pressure and movement on around her hole and occasionally onto her clit, feeling her want more and increasing the grip on my cock, I paused and got her to sit up so I could take her nightie off.

Both of us now naked, I parted her legs and leaned over her on my hands and knees to kiss her, she eagerly returning and feeling my arms and chest. I moved down to kiss and gently nibble each over her nipples, alternating as I felt her breathing quicken and sensing a slight movement in her hips.

I moved down and kissed her tummy and felt myself harden a little as I ran my nose through her hairy pussy, smelling the musky aroma before moving down to gently run the whole of my tongue over lips before flicking her clit with the tip. I gently worked it, increasing the speed before adding a finger into her hole. She was soaking wet now and I could feel her building up to an orgasm. I added another finger, and she gripped my head with her surprisingly strong thighs and gently held my hair. She tensed and let out a little scream and the air and tension went out of her. I moved up to hold her and she kissed me and I asked if she was okay, she replying quietly, "Seeing stars," smiling. She reached for my cock and began her strokes again, having me back to fully stiffness almost instantly.

She slid down and hidden by her head, I felt her tongue licking the back of the head of my cock, before feeling the warmth and she took it into her mouth. I moved her slightly so I could watch her sucking me and saw her looking up, checking if I was enjoying it. I closed my eyes and gently laid a hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to go on. She stroked me as she alternated between sucking and licking the head of cock and running her tongue down the shaft. I was still thinking that she was a natural when I felt a slight tickle starting in my balls, so I slowed her down, and eased her off.

"What is it Harry?" she asked, worried about doing something wrong.

"You'll make me cum if you keep that up." I laughed.

She shrugged and ran a finger over my cock. I turned her over and spooned into her back, rubbing her tits, neck then down and went back to rubbing her clit. I felt her back into me, trying to get contact with my cock as I quickly worked on clit, occasionally pushing a finger down and into her. I felt her legs clamp together as she gripped the sheets and came again.

As I moved her gently round, I took a pillow and placed it under her bum, then kissed her pussy as I reached over for condom. She watched as I picked it and the lube up. I asked her if she wanted to put it on and she shook her head no. Watching as I tore open the foil packet, took it out and held the teat, rolling it down over my shaft and presenting the finished article to her. It was then I saw a little disappoint creep over her face.

"What is it?" I quietly asked her, worried she had changed her mind.

Looking at the condom, she said, "Erm Harry, I stopped bleeding yesterday. Do we need that?" nodding at the condom.

"It's still risky," I said to her.

"Please," she said, "My cycle is dead reliable and want the first time to be special."

"It will be," I assured her then, "If you want me to fuck you without protection, you take it off." Daring her.

She regarded it then smiled naughtily. I was silent as I watched her reach up to unroll the condom from my cock and toss it aside. She kissed the head and said "Urgh, I can still taste it."

We both giggled and I laid her back down and squirted a little bit lube onto my cock and onto to her pussy and hole, pushing a finger inside and rubbing around. Some ran down into her arsehole, so I rubbed her there as well, she let out a little squeal. "Feels cold" she said. I felt her tense a little as I shifted toward her to put my cock in.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." Kissing her, feeling her soften again. She gave a little nod. I felt the heat as our thighs touched and I lined up to enter her. I felt a new heat and the wetness on my cock head as I rubbed it up and down her pussy. With a gentle push I slipped the head into her, she gripped my forearms as her eyes widened and mouth opening without a sound. I held her sides and pushed against the tightness until I was halfway in and held it there. She exhaled and as I felt her relax, I tried a couple of shallow strokes, her moaning now increasing.

I increased the speed of the strokes but kept the length shallow, enjoying the closeness we now had.

She moaned "Jeez Harry, that feels so big inside me. It feels so wet down there." I could feel it too, she was starting to open up and it wouldn't be long before she could take all of me inside.

"Just relax and try and enjoy it, almost there." I felt the grip on my arms lessen and her strong thighs soften. I could feel a slight grip on my cock now as she reacted to it inside her. She implored me to keep going. I bent over to kiss her and as I raised myself back up, I slipped the whole length smoothly into her. She screamed at the invasion, and I felt her legs thrash slightly. She calmed and I told her that she had all of me.

She panted, "It feels like a log jammed in there, I'm so full but it feels incredible." Doing full length strokes now, I picked up the speed until I felt like I might be close to cumming again, she was still so tight and had a solid grip on my cock inside. I held myself and paused, gently kissed her nipples, neck and onto to lips. I asked her how she was doing and if she wanted to try another position. "Little bit more like this Harry, loving you inside me." The sensation had died down a little and we held eye contact as I worked my cock in her pussy. She looked puzzled when I stopped and slid out.

I rolled over onto my back said, "Your turn to do the work." I got her to climb on top facing me. I held my cock up for her and she instinctively dropped onto it in one slick movement. I made a little bet with myself whether she would give me the strokes I needed, or grind for her own cum. She did a little combination of both. She had of course initially started to grind her clit onto me, moaning for the stimulation but I laid my hands on her thighs and gently moved her, showing her how to work the position for me as well. She got the idea, and I moved my hands up to her tits, flicking and pinching her nipples. I could feel her stiffen as she got close to the peak again and I moved to work her clit with my thumb. She quickened her stroke, becoming shallower until she leaned over to grip my chest, digging in her nails a little as she screamed and came on my cock. Her breath was ragged, and she took a moment to get it back. I pulled her into me, and we kissed, still connected as one. I slipped her off and told her we should change again.