First Steps - Tian and the Danvers

Story Info
Junior lawyer Tian is sent on an assignment.
3.1k words
4.39
6.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story in the Wellbeing Initiative set. Some law firms modified their service delivery in creative ways during the global pandemic to safeguard the wellbeing of their staff. Post-pandemic, some of these methods remained and Tian is one of the many young junior lawyers who elected to join the program to be trained to please their clients with not just their legal skills...

*

"It's a little unorthodox," Leah frowned as she stared at the business case. "We generally don't send our trainee lawyers to clients until they've been fully trained. There's always a risk of them panicking if they're not quite ready for that step yet."

"I know, ma'am but as you know - Congressman Danvers is very persuasive and influential," the younger woman shrugged insouciantly, her dark red hair was pulled back in an elegant coil at the nape of her neck as she met the head of HR's gaze calmly.

"What do the Callahans think?" Leah asked. "Do they think Tian is up for this?"

Penny nodded, her cool grey eyes serious. "Although still very early in her training physically, they feel comfortable that her naturally submissive nature coupled with the extensive reinforcement and conditioning mean that she will comply notwithstanding any initial hesitation."

"The girl's still a virgin. Only technically, though..."

"That's what the Congressman wants for his wife. It's her birthday after all."

Leah looked sceptical but shrugged. "The Callahans have never let us down -- so I'm going to trust their judgement here."

*

Tian sat bolt upright in the car that drove her to the Danvers' opulent home. The congressman was not only extremely well-connected and influential -- he was frequently in the media opining on matters of significance. The Callahans had reinforced to her that it was important to make the congressmen and his wife happy. She was under no illusions about what making them 'happy' would entail. If the terms of her contract with the Firm hadn't been unambiguous - the last few weeks with the Callahans had made her obligations as a participant in the Wellbeing program abundantly and explicitly clear. Although still a virgin, it was a very technical classification given everything she'd done and had done to her ...

Aside from the time set aside for her comprehensive practical legal training and legal taskings, she had been required to spend the remainder of her time surrounded by and absorbing extremely hard core and explicit pornography in a multiplicity of formats and media. She'd been trained extensively in oral sex and her body had been brought to climax over and over again.

When the car stopped in front of the massive mansion, she stepped out of the car, dressed very demurely in a conservative charcoal jacket and skirt with an expensive ivory silk blouse that if she'd purchased it herself, would have cost more than a month's salary. The Firm spared no expense when it came to ensuring that their trainees were properly dressed and styled.

"Hello, Tian. My, my, my ... you're even lovelier in person. The photos and videos of you simply did not do you justice. The Congressman was in his late sixties. A massive man, traces of his handsome athleticism still discernible in his large frame although the years had thickened his torso, turned his hair iron grey. His much younger wife was perfection personified with her tall, slender frame, elegant almost patrician features and slate blue eyes that raked over her assessingly and hungrily.

"Oh she's so delicious, Drew," Marguerite remarked, surveying the younger woman with very frank lust glowing in her light blue eyes.

Tian's breathing was fast and she could not stop herself trembling. She was theirs, literally and figuratively, to do as they pleased for two days and as they led her through their opulent house to the bedroom, her breathing came in shorter, more panicked pants despite her attempts to remain calm.

The bed in the master bedroom was massive and Tian's eyes dilated as they rested on the very large selection of dildos and other toys that were waiting on the nearby dresser. Their collection rivalled that of the Callahans and Tian knew exactly what they were going to use them for her on her ... there were even a few that she didn't quite recognise despite her extensive training over the last few weeks.

"Don't worry, little Tian," Marguerite purred, getting very aroused as she saw the fear in Tian's huge dark eyes. "I promise you that you'll come to enjoy this as much as we will -- even if not at first. Now come over here to me, little kitten. I can't wait to make you purr for us..."

"Don't you mean scream?" the congressman asked his wife dryly.

"Scream, purr ... " Marguerite shrugged carelessly.

Tian stood as Marguerite's elegant but strong hands moved to the conservative silk blouse and her long, red tipped fingertips traced the younger woman's breasts deliberately. Heart racing, Tian felt her nipples respond as Marguerite's hand cupped one of her breasts, swelling in automatic and shameful anticipation. The long red-tipped fingers became more demanding and pinched at Tian's nipples. Hard. It hurt, but despite the pain, she felt a dampness throbbing inexorably and distractingly between her thighs.

Marguerite unbuttoned and tossed aside the prim blouse and plain cotton bra, leaving Tian naked to the waist. Marguerite lowered her head and began to suckle on Tian's nipples lustfully, licking, sucking and biting the tender flesh, going from one breast to the other until Tian was moaning in helpless pleasure. Marguerite removed the rest of her clothes as the congressman unzipped his slacks and stroked it as he watched the two women.

"Why don't you walk over to my husband and show him how very lovely you are, kitten," Marguerite instructed her and Tian walked over to the senator hesitantly. His pale eyes were gleaming with open arousal and lust as he looked over her pale, slim body as his hand fisted at his erect cock.

Obediently, she turned around so that he could make a full examination of her young body. Then, she walked back to the bed on legs that shook, betraying her nervousness.

She lay on the bed and trembled as they tied her to the bed with silk ropes, her arms and legs stretched to the four corners of the large bed in abject subjugation.

Her panic grew when she looked over at Marguerite. Around her narrow waist was the most menacing fake cock that Tian had ever seen in her life. It was black, very thick and very long. A thick vein ran up the length of it and it had a terrifyingly thick head that sat on the top. The Callahans had fucked her shallowly with a variety of dildos and vibrators -- but they had still been building up to the act of full penetration. To date, they had been conditioning her body, highly charging her clitoris to be extremely sensitive to stimulation.

"Thank you for my birthday present, darling. Such a tight little virgin is more than I could have hoped for... "

Drew smiled and put an embroidered cushion under Tian's buttocks so that her cunt was canted upwards, most conveniently for the monstrous, fake cock that would fuck her hard. She couldn't move a muscle as Marguerite kneeled between her parted thighs. Marguerite held the fake cock in front of her, gleaming slick with some form of lubricant. The lube probably wouldn't make much difference given that Tian seriously doubted it was going to fit inside of her.

"Anything for you, darling -- I know how perverted your pleasures are."

Marguerite laughed. "As if you didn't make me this way."

"As if you weren't already a bit twisted even before I corrupted you."

"OOOOWWWW!" The head of her thick, fake cock was placed at the entrance of Tian's cunt. It stretched her virgin hole. Tian hadn't expected to be taken so ruthlessly, but Marguerite pushed the fake cock inside her cunt with a single thrust that ripped through her hymen with devastating ease.

Tian never felt such stretching as she did then. The fake cock was hard and inanimate, not caring as it pushed in and forced her elastic walls to stretch to the breaking.

"Guess she's not a virgin anymore."

His wife laughed heartlessly.

Tian screamed. The hard and unforgiving nature of the fake cock tore in and out of her once virgin cunt. Marguerite was fucking her inexorably, her hips pumping in and out of her hard as she grunted her sadistic pleasure at taking the slim and innocent young woman so ruthlessly.

Tians' wrists and ankles were sore from her struggling as she was fucked hard by the fake cock, her slim body buffeted back and forth by the fake cock. Eventually they released her bonds and she was made to bend over a small upholstered bench.

Tian's eyes went to the tube of lubricant that Marguerite held in her hands. "Don't worry little kitten, I'll prepare you for your ass fucking - just relax your ass and open up for my fingers so I can lube you up properly."

Tian was whimpering when a finger cold and slick with lubricant rubbed over her anus. It made small circles around her vulnerable hole, each time pressing harder as it moved to the centre of her anus. She felt ashamed the way her anal ring began to open as though part of her welcomed the intrusion. The finger began to worm its way inside her. Her anal ring tensed and then opened as the first knuckle passed through the tight hole. It was uncomfortable and degrading to be fingered in such a manner. The finger probed deeper, pushed into her rectum as her sphincter was plundered and overcome, unable to stop the determined and nasty penetration. The finger moved from side to side when it entered her rectum to rub against the muscles that tried to fight it off. Her only relief was when the knuckles smashed against her anus. The finger was in as deep as it could go, but that was deep enough. Then, Marguerite began to withdraw it. She felt her anal ring slip over the finger as it pulled out, but before it escaped, Marguerite had pushed it back in hard, Tian's tight anus was battered by the thrust of the older woman's knuckles.

Marguerite began to finger the younger woman, making her slick in readiness for what was to come. After a couple of times, a second finger joined the first. A moan of protest came from Tian as her anal ring stretched around two fingers so tightly. She fingered her until a third finger joined the other two. Tian's body tried to buck, but she was bound tightly for the impalement. It didn't take long before her anal ring gripped the fingers, and Marguerite couldn't wait any longer to fuck her ass hard with her fake cock.

Tian had a second's momentary relief when the fingers pulled out, but then something hard and thick pushed against her slick anus. Although it overpowered her tiny hole with its massive girth, Marguerite was pushing hard with her hips. Tian's anus was forced open as her anal ring spread around the long, thick, black fake cock as if she tried to swallow it up. It burned by the time the head had any success, and it took her by surprise when her anal ring slid over the smooth head. The thick ridge snapped through her reluctant anal ring to get trapped beneath the ridge. The head of her fake cock sat inside her rectum like a rock, hard and imposing. Her insides were stretched to the breaking point.

"Fuck her ass, darling -- the way I taught you." Drew loved the way the black dildo stuck out the young lawyer's tight, white ass. Just the head of the cock was inside, but there was a lot of shaft that she would need to take. Drew couldn't wait until it was his turn to bury his own cock inside that slim, young body.

Tian was pinned to the bench, unable to escape or avoid the fake cock that was being plunged unmercifully up her ass hole in this degrading act of very rough sodomy. It churned her guts as she was reamed out, inch by inch stretched her as it bore into the depths of her tight, resisting body. Her insides were rubbed, teased and penetrated by the thick, fake cock. It was shoved in so deep, it felt like it would come out her mouth. If she thought the thrusts were bad, when Marguerite pulled the cock out -- the sensations were even more intense and overwhelming. It felt as though her guts were being yanked out her body by the fake cock. Then, shoved back in, making her take the full measure of it in one single thrust that took her breath away.

Marguerite couldn't believe that Tian had taken it all in, but when she looked down only the end of the black cock was visible. Her anal ring was stretched tightly around the shaft. She'd plunged every inch of the thick cock into the girl's once virgin hole. She only knew how it was to be butt fucked by her husband and his friends and associates with whom he shared her. This was the first time she had been the taker. Tian would forever remember this moment - and so would Marguerite.

Tian didn't know if she could take much more of this. The fake cock sawed in and out of her intestines, giving her cramps when she pushed in too hard or it bent unnaturally. She could do nothing to make it come and end it all. She could only suffer the consequences. It was long minutes before Marguerite finally slaked her lust and pulled out of Tian's body. Tian's anal ring closed slowly as if it waited for it to return ... as if her body was conditioned and knew what its purpose was.

Now that Marguerite had taken all of her virgin holes, Drew could have his turn on the y oung lawyer. Tian was barely used and never had a real cock take her, so he'd properly show her the pleasure a man could give her, and she'd have to reciprocate to suck the come from him with her muscles that would clench on his cock.

They gave her a brief rest when they allowed her up from the bench, but she saw the way Drew's cock jerked and shuddered. Tian knew she'd get fucked again, but she assumed that it would at least be a real cock that would take her.

They surprised her yet again. Marguerite did not remove her strap-on and Tian found her body stretched out on the bed, Marguerite in front of her and Drew behind her. The girl cried out when his cock was placed against her abused anus, but then, a fake cock was pushed into her cunt at the same time. She could do nothing as she was sandwiched between them and two cocks began to enter her at the same time. If she thought one cock was big, two were massive as they tried to burrow into her body at the same time, separated only by the thin membrane between them. Drew's cock felt different in her ass hole. It quivered and bounced as her muscles tried to push it out, coming alive as it journeyed into her guts.

Drew taught her to squeeze her muscles on his cock to give him the pleasure he desired, but when she did it with her ass muscles, her cunt muscles clenched at the same time. It made the twin cocks feel bigger and harder. They fucked her in sync with each other, then they changed and one pushed in while the other retreated. Her body couldn't comprehend it. They fucked her long and hard. Drew was too excited from watching since the beginning without any relief. She milked his cock as he spewed hot come in her guts. It felt different when his cock jerked and shot inside her.

*

The young woman's defilement went on for two days almost continuously. Tian's body was taken in so many different ways. She spent much time with Drew's cock in her mouth -- the man loved thrusting it down her tight, resisting throat, then pulling it out to ejaculate into her mouth. She was forced to receive his thick come with submissive obedience. Once he was finished, she was required to swallow it ... choking as she did so while staring into his eyes as she did so. Swallowing his come didn't really get any easier and didn't come naturally.

They tried to plunge two cocks in her mouth, cunt and ass hole, mostly without much success given how small she was, although they did manage to get the heads of the two cocks in her mouth at the same time.

They enjoyed seeing how many times they could make Tian come. She never saw so many toys, all with the express purpose of making a woman come - and come she did. She didn't know how they did it, but she came four times over a two-hour period. She did have to suck a cock or lick a cunt while she got her pleasure, but she was sure that it was part of the reason she came. It was the submission of taking a cock in her mouth and sucking it while her cunt was worked over that made her come so explosively.

She could hardly walk by the end of her second day and her belly was filled with come and her throat was sore from all the deep throating and crying out in pleasure and pain.

When she walked back into the Callahan's apartment, she was unsteady on her feet and stopped abruptly as she was confronted by video footage of the last few days on the large screen in the lounge room.

"You performed very well, darling," Mrs Callahan murmured, brushing the girl's hair from her flushed face. "The Danvers were extremely pleased with your performance." She turned the girl's face to the image of her on the screen. "Did you enjoy having that done to you, Tian? Did you like being such a nasty little girl?"

Denial made Tian shake her head, but as she watched herself ... heard the sounds she had made betraying her body's depraved response to their treatment of her, she found herself nodding wordlessly, her face flushed with shame and Mrs Callahan laughed.

"Good to hear," she praised her protégé with pride and started to remove Tian's clothing. "Now show me what you've learned, darling."