Mei at the Party

Story Info
Her parents are there but Mei's upstairs at her own party...
3.6k words
4.4
39.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei looked around the room in confusion as she went upstairs with her friend Cassidy during the barbecue. Her parents were outside in the large garden with everyone else, but Cassidy had said with a sly smile at her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Mei asked, clearly puzzled.

"My dad wants to see you upstairs."

Mei stiffened, staring at her best friend in shock and Cassidy laughed, her blonde hair bouncing about her bare, slender shoulders.

"Oh come on, Mei -- do you think that I don't know that you and daddy have been fucking like horny rabbits these last few weeks?"

Mei's large brown eyes widened in horror in a face that had turned white with fright and then red with hot shame.

"Cassidy -- it's not what you think ..."

"It's exactly what I think," Cassidy retorted and held up her cell phone and hit play. Mei stared in horror at the video of her tiny body straddling Mr Kendrick's large, hard cock and bouncing up and down vigorously as he impaled her with his long, thick cock. The look of mindless and pleasure on her contorted face while the violent thrusts rippled through her naked body almost made her climax where she stood and she stared back at Cassidy's smug, knowing smile.

Cassidy touched Mei's cheek lightly. "Tsk tsk tsk ... what would your parents think if they knew that their oh so sweet goody two shoes virginal little girl was such a slut at heart..."

"I ..." her mouth opened but there was really nothing to be said and Cassidy merely laughed, opening the door to the upstairs room. "Here she is, daddy," Cassidy told her father as she pushed a shocked Mei into the room.

"Thank you, sweetheart," her father told her.

Mei stared around the room wordlessly. Along with Cassidy's father were a couple of other neighbours from the street sitting in there, drinking beer and other alcohol as they eyed her with deep, unsettling interest.

"Y'all have fun up here," Cassidy drawled before she turned around and left. Mei's pupils dilated in panic as she watched Mr Kendricks lock the door of the room behind his daughter, leaving Mei alone with them while the loud music from the party was shut out by the thickness of the walls.

"She looks like a kid," one of the men ... Mr Hollis? remarked. "Sure she's old enough."

Kendricks laughed. He was a tall, heavy set middled aged men who had been powerful and athletic in his youth. The years had thickened him around his waist although she knew from experience that he was still extremely strong. "Relax Ken. She's definitely old enough. She's in college. It's one of the many charms of Asian girls like Mei here -- they always look much, much younger than they actually are."

"Judging by the videos she's very flexible..."

Mei flushed with shame. All of these men had seen the videos, too? If her parents ever found out ...

"She is all that and more," Kendricks remarked. "Smooth skinned ... tight as fuck ..."

"Please, Mr Kendricks -- I have to get back to the party -- my parents are here," she whispered pleadingly, backing away even though she knew that the door was locked and there was nowhere to go.

Kendricks laughed heartlessly. "Are we playing at this again, Mei?" To the others he remarked. "She's a natural slut at heart -- submissive ... loves doing everything she's ordered ... ... but the good girl training makes her feel like she has to pretend that she doesn't like sex. But as you can see from the videos, this little China Doll here is deliciously nasty."

"You can't tell from just looking at her," one of other men remarked.

Kendricks gave a short laugh. "I knew from the first time I saw her. Could almost smell it ... "

His powerful hands grabbed her around the waist. She tried to fight him off, but he pushed her hands away effortlessly.

She struggled but then found herself tiring. She knew from experience that Mr Kendricks was too powerful for her to resist. She swung her arms, but it was useless, her fists just bounced off his body.

She was pushed down to the carpeted floor on her back, two men looming over her.

Mei felt the clothes being pulled from her body. One began to pull up her skirt; the other grabbed her blouse and yanked it off.

Then she was on her stomach. Strong hands pulled her up to her knees, spreading her legs. Mei whimpered, unable to close her legs as a large hand slid between her legs.

While the other men watched in fascination, his strong hands moved across her defenceless body determinedly, squeezed her cunt then back to her breasts, hands pinched them until he found her nipples, the tips felt like they would burst from his powerful fingers as they gripped them.

A hand caressed her ass. Although she struggled, he overpowered her with ease. His head went down between her breasts and the rough stubble on his face rubbed against her breasts like sandpaper. His mouth sucked and bit on her breasts, biting lightly on her nipples.

Her body was hot with shame when his wet lips sucked on her nipple and she whimpered in pleasure. His lips and tongue lashed out from one nipple to the other shamed that the tips became harder. Mei tried to push him off. It only made him yank her legs high up into the air and then bend her in half until her legs were near her ears, spread obscenely.

The men stared hungrily at her naked cunt, her legs spread leaving her open and exposed. Kendrick's fingers touched her, roughly, digging into her flesh. He kept her spread open with his fingers and then his face went down, and she felt the touch of his tongue on her sex. He licked her and the room was quiet, filled only by the erotic sounds that came from his mouth as his tongue rocked back and forth over her spread cunt. He pulled her butt up higher until she was exposed more, no longer able to squirm away from the tongue that licked and probed her so intimately.

Her hips moved against his mouth helplessly, her traitorous body excited, in spite of herself and the humiliation being inflicted on her. The tongue worked its magic on her body, and she couldn't fight it.

"Ah ... look at her thrusting up against you... The little slut clearly loves it."

Mei whimpered he stood over her. He pulled her by her arms until she sat in front of him. She knew what he wanted.

"You know what to do, sweet little Mei." He rubbed his cock over her tightly clenched lips, but just the hint of her breath on it made it jerk in uncontrollable excitement.

"No." She shook her head in denial even though she had done it before.

"Fuck, she's so delicious," one of the other neighbours muttered as he fisted his own cock as he watched the scene before him.

She was pushed down to the carpeted floor, her head pushed into the soft carpet. He sat on her chest, his cock on her face as he rubbed it back and forth on her smooth skin. Her arms were pinned beneath him, and she could do nothing to stop him.

She was pinned down firmly, his heavy body crushed her, barely able to breathe. Cassidy's father rubbed his cock on her face, feeling the wet trail it left. The head of his cock pushed against her lips. She fought as well as she could, but her mouth was forced open, and she felt the shame of a cock slide through her lips again and onto her tongue. He pulled her back up until she was kneeling again; his hands held her head like a ball, his hips already began to move as he began to fuck her mouth. His cock never left her mouth.

Her lips were drawn tightly around the girth of the large shaft. She could feel the slick head and then the ridge slid through her lips. The shaft came next, rough with bumps, ridges and thick veins that protruded from the sides. The taste of the cock in her mouth made her gag. She could only lie there helplessly as she was straddled by Cassidy's father who fucked his cock back and forth between her lips. He would pull back until Mei felt the sharp ridge pull on her lips, but he never pulled his cock from her mouth, each time he changed directions at just the right moment, feeling the slick head slide over her wet tongue to the back of her mouth and fill her with the taste of a man's leaking cock. He was going faster and faster, his hips shot forward more with each thrust, yet he held her head submissively, Mei unable to move away, forced to take the cock deeper into her mouth. His cock was so long, too long, as it banged against the back of her mouth each time. She gurgled around the pounding cock, fighting to breathe through her nose, her mouth plugged with the thick flesh of his cock. It was always so degrading to be used like this, her mouth fucked as if it were her cunt, but it was also nasty and arousing and she was wet and throbbing between her thighs.

The other men watched Mei's small mouth sucking on the thick cock. The watched the way Mei submitted as the older man fucked her mouth deliberately for his own pleasure. The cock filled her mouth; the leaking head flooded her mouth with the thick, salty taste of his semen. She gagged, as she struggled not to choke.

"So good, Mei, such a tight, little mouth." He began to thrust harder now, deeper into her mouth, heard her gasp as the head of his cock fought to get into the tight opening of her throat.

Mei's head and body were rocked back and forth with the force of his thrusts. She lay pinned to the carpet, her head unable to move, his body covering her head as his cock penetrated deep into her mouth; his hips drove his cock in and out as she stared up at him with wide, tear-filled eyes.

She moaned thickly in unwilling pleasure as she felt the hands of one of the other men between her legs, spreading them apart, and then a mouth attacking her cunt. Fingers replaced the mouth; two and then three stretched her as they shoved in deep. He opened his fingers when he was inside, stretched her in ways that she wasn't meant to be stretched. There were two men now.. one in her cunt, the other demanded her mouth to pleasure him. Her small body spasmed as Cassidy's father continued to fuck Mei's face with his cock, as though her mouth was a cunt as everyone watched.

Momentarily she remembered that her parents were downstairs for the party but the thought was banished as the cock in her mouth fucked hard and fast. The man between her thighs shoved two fingers more deeply into her cunt, thick knuckles twisting and turned against the soft muscles, but then, he began to finger her. Eventually three fingers were in her, three long, thick fingers, and they were placed side to side, not in a group, making her stretch around them until she ached. He began to finger fuck her fast and very deliberately. She began to gasp around the cock in her mouth. Her cunt throbbing with damp heat.

The men were taking advantage of her mouth and her cunt and her slender, naked body. The hand between her legs stretched her wider than she was ever stretched. She sucked a cock, pleasured a man with her mouth, and she felt an orgasm build in her body. It was a shameful, degrading feeling, but she couldn't stop it as it built, the hand in her cunt felt like a cock that was fucking her. Cassidy's father pulled his cock from her mouth, her lips reluctantly let it go as he stepped back to watch the other men take over.

"Be my guest," he invited them with a broad smile. "As the videos you've seen can attest, she's a noisy one despite how tiny she is ... but this room is sound-proofed and my wife will keep her parents occupied downstairs while we all have some fun up here." He moved to the side and adjusted the video camera that was on a tripod so that it captured every second of her degradation.

The man who had been playing with her cunt pulled her up then pushed one of her legs up into the air and pinned her arms behind her. She felt his hard, thick cock, pushed against her cunt. "No!" She protested automatically even as her body craved his penetration. She as she felt the thick head force its way inside the tight, tight muscles of her cunt. "No, NO!" She struggled against him, but the cock was relentless, felt it begin to penetrate her deeper, trying to spread her legs wider to accommodate the thickness. Her insides stretched around it. He instantly began to pump his cock in and out of her slim body and Mei whimpered, not even knowing which of the men in the room was fucking her.

Her cunt was wet and welcoming in spite of her cries of protest. Her legs spread wide, wanting him inside her. He fucked inside her, feeling her muscles clench around his cock like a tight fist. He held her leg up high in the air as he looked down as his cock began to thrust in and out of her cunt, her cunt lips clasped around his shaft when he pulled out then pushed inside by the sheer force of his thrust. He enjoyed the way her body shook, her full breasts bouncing, Mei gasping as he fucked her hard. "I see you like having a big cock inside you, Mei." He shoved hard until he elicited another gurgling gasp from her parted lips.

"I'm going fuck you doggy style, Mei. From the videos -- I already know that you like being fucked like a dog."

He flipped Mei over, forced her up onto her hands and knees, spreading her slim legs. Mei felt the shame as her cheeks parted and she could feel the air blow on her cunt from behind. She could only imagine how lewd she looked. She gasped as his cock found her cunt again, driving hard and deep -- staring directly into at the other men in the room, her large brown eyes wide glazed over with shock and arousal, noting but somehow not caring that they were jerking off with one hand but holding their cells up with the other to film her degradation. The man held her hips to keep her from escaping from him, forced her back onto his thick cock. He pushed down on her back until her head was on the carpet, forced to look back at him as he took her. He pulled his cock from her cunt almost all the way out then thrust back in slow and deliberate.

"Fuck ... such a nice, tight cunt you have, Mei ... you feel so good..." It felt like his cock was in a blast furnace, hot and tight.

Mei moaned as she was being fucked from behind, her body battered by the cock that pierced her with powerful strokes that shook her breasts.

Eventually they changed positions again ... the man lying flat on his back and pulled her up until she was above his cock. She faced away from him, her legs spread to each side of his hips, but his hands didn't allow her to move. She felt the cock touch her cunt, and then, he slowly let her weight force her down onto his cock. The change of angle in penetration made her feel like she was sitting on a sword as the cock jerked and shuddered inside her, but she was forced to take all she could before it pushed harshly against her cervix. She had to keep her hands on his knees to keep from falling. Then, he began to rock his hips from side to side while making her bounce up and down. Each time, it felt like a baseball bat was being shoved inside her. Her cunt never had a cock that did such a thing to her, her own weight and the angle of his thrusts stretched her in ways that she wasn't meant to be stretched. He didn't care about her gasps of pain, his hips moved faster and faster, the friction built in her cunt as he reamed her out.

He was overwhelming her with the force of his cock's thrusts, Mei's cunt banged as the thick head battered at her cervix each time she was forced down on his cock. His hips were a blur, the men in the room heard the slap of flesh on flesh from the force of his powerful thrusts into her tight body. She shook her head as she gasped from the hard fucking, not sure how much longer she could endure such fucking. Then he pushed her onto her side, behind her, never taking his cock out as he continued to fuck her. "Please - I can't take anymore!" Mei whimpered, tears streamed down her cheeks, her body covered in sweat as he fucked her on her side.

"You'll take it and more," Kendricks reminded her. "You know you like this despite your protests, Mei. A delicate little China Doll.. at your heart you know that you're a little slut ... "

Mei stared blankly into the cameras that filmed everything that was happening to her, every expression on her face, the way her mouth contorted in pleasure and protest.. the way her eyes rolled back in her head.

The men watched as Mei was moved back into another position again as another man took over, kneeling behind her, plunging his cock deep in her cunt from behind. He knelt behind her, his hips arched up and down as he drilled her from behind.

Another man turned Mei onto her back again, yanked her ankles and pulled them out wide until her legs opened up wide. It was easy to enter her, as he plunged in hard, pulled out slow.

"Fuck -- she's so tight and delicious," he muttered and she could smell cigarettes and alcohol on his breath as he gripped her slim waist and pulled her onto his fucking hips, his cock speared her hard. "My wife hasn't been this tight in years," he remarked with a coarse laugh. "I can't believe this delicious morsel isn't a virgin."

Kendricks laughed. "Well she was when I first met her. Now -- not so much."

The cock inside of her began to empty his foul ejaculate into her throbbing cunt. She felt the semen fill her as he came. Then, to her horror, she came as well ... When he pulled out of her, a flood of more semen followed his cock out to run down her anus and ass to puddle beneath her.

Eventually they drew her back to her feet, cleaned her up again and dressed her in the clothes that they had been careful not to tear. She went back to the party, every part of her aching, semen trickling out of her to soak her underwear.

"Are you ok, Mei?" her mother asked when she rejoined the party. Mei nodded.

"Just feeling a bit headachey," she lied, ignoring the knowing and salacious way some of the men at the party eyed her when she walked past. She was fully aware that quite a few of them had fucked her upstairs. Some of them she had seen, some of them she'd had no idea who was fucking her as she panted uncontrollably on hands and knees as she was fucked from behind.

For the rest of the party, she had no way of knowing when one of them was going to grope her as she walked past. When she went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, a man pushed her forward onto the kitchen counter and quickly fucked her from behind, his hand across her mouth keeping her quiet as he thrust his hard cock into her deep and fast.

Someone else fingered her until she came, biting her lips to stop from crying out and Cassidy gave her a knowing grin as she saw Mei emerge from one of the bedrooms flushed, with her hair slightly tousled, wiping at her mouth.

"Is this why you introduced me to your parents?" Mei asked her Cassidy in a low voice when the blonde girl came to stand beside her. Cassidy's slate blue eyes were filled with wicked knowledge as she gave her friend's breast a friendly squeeze, pinching at one of the nipples.

"They saw you once and said they'd like to meet you. It's possible they both have something of an Asian fetish."

Mei flinched. Cassidy leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I've never understood the fetish myself ... now that I've watched all the videos of them fucking you ... I'm keen to have a bit of a taste myself ..."