First Stroke

Story Info
The first blowjob from my sister in law.
3.5k words
4.45
50.4k
35
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Branagh
Branagh
53 Followers

Chapter 1 - First Kiss

Chapter 2 - First Touch

Chapter 3 - First Taste

Chapter 3 - First Stroke

It had been around a month since Beth showed me her panties. I'd been dreaming of another chance to get into them again ever since. The image of her bending over and slipping her knickers down over her hot little pussy was etched into my memory, so was getting to run my tongue across and inside her. The taste and the smell of her arousal as I licked her for the first time was something I wanted to repeat as soon as possible.

I once again needed an excuse to get Beth on her own. I missed her. Getting to chat to her, touch her and just be alone in her presence.

Both our partners were out of town on business and we were feeling lonely. This was the perfect excuse to see each other again. It was a Friday night and our spouses weren't due home until late Saturday afternoon, So Beth invited my daughter and I round for dinner and a sleepover. I'm an appalling cook and as she had also offered to make us a nice meal I jumped at the chance. My wife normally does all the cooking so I had been living off some basic meals the past week.

When we arrived at Beth's I let my daughter go and play and we had a chat in the kitchen whilst Beth was preparing the dinner. I checked that there were no kids about and I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and a big hug, whilst saying thank you for inviting us over. I had my hand on the small of her back but she had reached down and grabbed my ass, giving it a little squeeze.

Although it was now Autumn it had still been warm during the day. Beth was wearing a tight pair of shorts that showed off her ass and a tank top which clung to her ample breasts. I could see her hard nipples poking through her top. She looked as sexy as always. Her hair was in a high pony tail and it looked messy in a cute kind of way. Once again, she smelt amazing. I can't quite put my finger on her smell but every time I'm near her, I just want more of it.

We broke our hug and she continued to prepare dinner as we chatted.

Beth had cooked us a fantastic meal, we had a tomato and pesto chicken with vegetables and dauphinoise potatoes. The kids had gone off to play in their bedrooms before bedtime and we went and sat on the sofa. To take our minds off things Beth turned on the TV, dimmed the lights and put something on Netflix. We settled down next to each other and as it was getting a bit chilly covered ourselves with a blanket, had a little chat about the kids and how they were all getting on at school, the normal boring adult stuff and had a little moan about work. We also started to talk about what had happened last time we were together.

She said, "You really shouldn't have stayed in the bedroom and watched me getting changed, I had never intended for you to see me naked or to have you sticking your tongue inside me. I think that we need to even it up a bit. You've seen me but I haven't seen you at all."

I replied, "I'm sure we can sort that out at some point, hopefully tonight." I gave her a little wink and stuck my tongue out at her.

She said "I couldn't believe how much you enjoyed seeing me in the panties. I was so turned on by it and felt quite sexy, wearing them for you."

"I have a real thing for a sexy woman in a pair of knickers. Especially a hot one like you, in a pair of soaked panties. I've missed seeing you lately, hopefully we can make up a bit of lost time tonight." I also missed getting to kiss and casually grope her. We originally agreed not to take it too far but we seemed to be past that point now.

Without thinking about it she placed her hand into mine and once again it sent shockwaves down my spine. I was happy that her electric touch I felt at the beginning was still having the same effect on me.

She had said "My husband loved the black panty set that you picked for his birthday. He didn't hang around stripping me out of the knickers and ended up fucking me over the arm of the sofa. I think you enjoyed the blue set a little bit too much. It took you a lot longer to make me climax but you gave me a much stronger orgasm, rather than just ploughing me." With that she gave me a wink. What Beth had said made me extremely jealous of her husband, getting to have sex with this gorgeous brunette. Seeing her beautiful body draped over the arm of the sofa, her butt stuck up in the air and well fucked pussy when he pulled out.

We had been chatting for a little while and I felt like Beth was getting a bit restless. Our hands had been interwoven for most of the time with my fingers gently circling hers, stroking the tips. Beth moved her legs and put them up on the sofa, half in my lap. With my free hand I started to stroke her leg, I started at her calf and moved up towards her knee. Before I knew it my hand was moving from her knee, over her thigh and across her inner thigh. Once or twice, I slid my hand between her legs, teasing. Each time I did she pushed her hips down into the sofa and onto my hand. Every time I slid my hand back out and carried on stroking. I would stop for a few minutes and just let my thumb encircle the top of her leg or thigh and then I would start to stroke her legs again.

The possibility of getting caught made me crave her even more. I wanted to kiss her, touch her, taste her again but there was no chance with the children about. I couldn't wait for them to go to bed and be fast asleep. Beth went to check on the kids and grab a drink from the kitchen. It felt silly to say but for the few moments that she was gone I missed her presence and smell.

When Beth returned, she sat sideways on the sofa, covered herself with the blanket and placed both her legs across mine, lifting her knees slightly. Enveloped in her scent I let my hands move across her legs again, running them down the insides of her thighs towards her centre, round the outside of the legs towards her bum and hips. At one point I moved both my hands down to her hips and slipped my fingers into the waistband of her pyjama bottoms. She lifted her hips slightly from the sofa and I slipped her pyjamas down so they were bunched around knees. I slid my hand back between her legs and they came to a stop at her soaked panty clad pussy.

I don't think it will matter the number of times I touch her dripping knickers but it has taken my breath away each time so far. The feeling of the wet fabric against my skin is exhilarating. The longing to get straight to the point but I had to take my time, savouring every moment in case I never get the opportunity again. Touching her wetness I moved her panties to the side. I lightly trailed my fingers up and down her outer lips spreading her slick arousal across them. Gently teasing her for a few moments. I then easily inserted one finger. She pushed her hips back slightly, so I could slowly push my finger deeper inside her. I added a second finger and once it had gained some of her silky lubrication, I removed it and lightly dragged it across her clit. Circling around the nub, then gently moving my finger across it made her moan. I slid my second finger back down to enter her again.

With my free hand I wanted to release Beth's tits so that I could suck her nipples but as the coast wasn't clear, I moved my hand up to her face. I traced my thumb across Beth's lip and then she sucked the tip of my thumb with an alluring grin. I moved my thumb up to my lips and sucked her saliva off the tip. It was a weird thing that I had been wanting to do for a long time.

She ran her hands down my stomach to the bulge in my trousers. Undoing my belt and zip she let my boxer covered penis free. She unbuttoned my boxers and pulled out my cock. This was the first time that she had put her hands on my member and I flinched at her touch. Beth wrapped one hand around the engorged tip and slowly started to move up and down. We both had our eyes on the doorway to the kitchen in case someone walked into the living room. Luckily the kids were still being noisy and playing in their bedrooms. Beth continued to move up and down my shaft whilst I slid my fingers in and out of her. She looked at me again and ran her tongue across her lips.

Beth said "Are you enjoying this?"

I replied "Playing with you or you fiddling with my cock?

She said "Me touching your rock hard knob."

I said "I'm definitely enjoying you touching me but I love stroking your wet pussy as well, it's just a shame the kids aren't asleep yet, then hopefully we can do a little more?"

Beth smiled and said "What did you have in mind?"

Coyly I said "I'd like to go down on you again and maybe you would return the favour."

She simply said "We'll see!"

Beth glanced at the clock and said "Maybe it's time for the kids to go to bed?"

I said, "lets get them ready and we might get some peace and quiet."

She let go of my penis and I stopped fiddling with her. She moved her knickers back into place and pulled her pyjamas back up her legs. I gave it a minute before I was presentable and didn't have a tent in the front of my jeans.

Once the little ones were changed, teeth brushed and tucked up for the evening, I got changed into my pyjamas. I was sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room and I didn't want to disturb anyone by getting changed later on.

We paused in the kitchen to make a cup of tea and as she was leaning against the counter, I ran my fingers across her neck and down her spine. She still shuddered slightly at my touch. I let them wander over her ass and between her legs. I ran my fingers over her pussy and applied a little pressure as I dragged my fingers backwards pushing the fabric slightly into her slit. She pushed her hips back and let her ass rub against my cock. It didn't take long before it started to harden against her. Wrapping my arms around her again and kissing the bottom of her neck as she continued to gyrate her hips, rubbing my crotch with her bum. Whilst we were waiting for the kettle to finish boiling, I simply wrapped my arms around her waist and cuddled her. My cock was still poking at her bum but it was a nice feeling to get to stand, holding her with my nose nestled at the base of her neck. Enjoying the silence and her scent.

Once the tea was made, we settled back down on the sofa and started watching TV again. It would be a little while until the children were asleep. Beth resumed her position with her legs over mine and I started stroking her again, being a tease but not going near her panties. This was the hardest thing for me, wanting to be intimate with this gorgeous girl that was laying across my lap but if one of the children came into the room they might catch us. For the moment I was stuck with teasing her.

After about an hour of stroking her leg and watching TV I moved my hands between her legs, still just teasing. Running my hands down the inside of her thighs then back up to her knees. When I got near to the intersection of her legs I would give a gentle squeeze to her thigh and then move back away.

I climbed off the sofa, Beth moved to sit upright and I knelt on the floor between her legs. I slid my hands up her legs, tummy, across her amazing boobs and held both her cheeks with my hands. I brought my lips to hers and embraced her. Slow at first, letting my tongue dip into her mouth, intertwining with hers. Our kiss continued and increased in speed, we were passionately kissing and my tongue was once again exploring hers. This has turned out to be one of my favourite places, enjoying the taste of her lips and mouth.

I moved my hands back down towards her hips and placed gentle kisses down to her waist. I slipped my fingers into her waistband of her trousers and asked got her to lift her hips. I pulled off her pyjama bottoms and slid them down her legs dragging my hands down every inch of her until I pulled the PJ's off her feet. I slowly ran my hands back up her legs, inner thigh. I slid my hands inside her top and lifted it off over her head. I sat back for a second and admired her body and said "You look amazing." She just smiled at me.

Beth was wearing the all-in-one lingerie bodysuit that she had bought for her husband. She looked stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I could only imagine what it would look like on her when I was sniffing it but I didn't think she would look this good. I was a little shocked that she had put it on for me but she knows how much I enjoyed looking at it last time and my panty obsession.

I gave her another kiss, then placed both my hands on her shoulders, I gently grasped the straps of the bodysuit and slipped them down her arms, freeing her amazing tits. I kissed down her chest and round the bottom of her breast before I sucked each nipple, teasing them with my tongue. She let out a slight moan when I sucked them and then continued down her chest towards the tops of her legs.

I slid both my hands under her ass and pulled her to the edge of the sofa, with my lips on her hips, now familiar with her smell I could tell she was aroused. I could see the dampness on the lace material covering her. I moved it to one side with my fingers, her arousal clung to the fabric as I moved it.

I looked up and our eyes meet, as she said "I hope you are going to clean up the mess you've made between my legs? It's all sticky and turned on down there."

I simply replied with "of course."

It was as though I was addicted to her and I needed to get my fix. I licked up every bit of her arousal that was spread from her lips to the material of her body suit. Then I buried my tongue deep inside her aching pussy. My tongue was plunging into her, trying to attain every drop of her sweet nectar. She had arched her back so I could get even deeper and I pushed her thighs further apart. Beth started to moan, I licked up her lips to her clitoris and started to encircle it with the tip of my tongue. I put my lips around her clit and gently sucked. She dug her fingers into my hair. I looked up and her eyes were filled with want. She whispered, "I want you to make me cum". My tongue slid back down and I continued to inset it into her. After a few moments I replaced it by sliding two fingers into her. Starting to thrust in and out whilst moving back up and licking her clit. My free hand massaging her boob.

My hand was pumping in and out of her, my tongue furiously lapping at her clit. I curled my fingers up and touched her g-spot. She had thrown her head backwards, her thighs clenched and her pussy began to spasm. Tightly gripping my fingers and releasing. I dragged my tongue back down from her clit, pulled my fingers from her and I swirled my tongue around inside whilst her body quivered from her climax.

Post climax Beth had slumped back onto the sofa. Her chest was moving up and down as she was heavily breathing. I put my lips to hers again and gently kissed her. She had started to recover from her orgasm when I stood up. I had a large tent formed in my trousers and Beth reached for it. She pulled the waistband of my pyjamas down and let my erect phallus spring free. She wrapped her hand around the base and she slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft. From all my earlier teasing and pussy licking activity there was a shimmer of pre-cum on the tip.

It was Beth's turn to lookup into my eyes, she said "Would you like me to suck your hard cock? I've been waiting so long to put it in my mouth."

I looked back into her wanting eyes and said "Yes please, make me cum with your hot lips."

Beth leant forwards and guided her mouth towards my dick. She ran her tongue from the base to the tip and kept her eyes on mine the whole time. Her sensual touch on the shaft and her staring into my eyes made me even more turned on. When she reached the tip her tongue swirled around licking off the pre-cum. She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly slid down my length.

I was enjoying the attention and let out a low moan, She tightened her lips around the shaft and started to slide it in and out of her mouth. Slow at first but increasing with speed. She grabbed my ass with one hand and wrapped her hand around the base again. From all the attention I had given her, I knew I wasn't going to last long and when she added the hand it brought me even closer to the edge.

She continued to bob up and down on my erection. I could tell that she wanted me to cum and she started to quicken the pace. Beth removed her hand from the base and both her hands were now gripping my ass. She pushed my cock right to the back of her throat and then slid to the tip again. Then again, she slid my hard member right to the back of her throat. Made a soft gagging sound, then she sucked back up to the tip. After she had deepthroated me a few times I could feel my penis start to pulse and jump, I knew I was close.

I asked where she wanted me to cum and she motioned all over her tits. She released my shaft from her mouth and started to pump up and down with her hands again. She pulled back as spurt, after spurt of my hot cum shot from the tip and covered her perfect breasts. The odd drop landing on her neck.

We were both hot and sweaty and Beth was covered in my cum. I asked, "Did you want to have a shower with me so I can wash off all the cum on your chest?"

She said "That sounds like a great idea. I'll enjoy getting all hot and steamy with you again. First you need to check the kids are still asleep, then get your sexy ass in the shower with me."

I replied "You will have to give me a few moments before I check on the kids, don't start without me."

Once my penis had deflated, I went and checked on the kids and fortunately they were sound asleep. I kept thinking to myself how lucky I was to get to get to see this beauty naked and to get to do some of the naughty things that I had dreamt about.

Branagh
Branagh
53 Followers