All Comments on 'First Successful BJ and Much More'

by Tina420

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice threesome story

A number of spelling errors and story tag should be FMF. Other than that, great story line. Maybe she should do a little practice on her older brother too.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Love true experiences

And I enjoyed reading about this very sexy one of yours, Tina. However, you could have improved the story a lot by proofreading more carefully or, better yet, working with an editor. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Always great stories

I enjoy all of your stories and hope you post more soon! Wish you were in my part of Chicago!

Greyfox69Greyfox69over 13 years ago
Real?

A great story. So good I can't tell if it's real or not! Keep writing.

bibarrybibarryalmost 13 years ago
hot

Its great to read about older people teachingthe thrills of sex to a willing young nympho! Did you ever teach a young slut or shy guy when you got older? YOUR PIC IS HOT!!You sure don't look as old as you say you are!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE STORY . . .

. . . and GREAT PICTURE! Please leave in any spelling and grammatical errors. To me, they make the stories more fun and real. I would rather read a story from the source, with minor errors, than one that has been filtered through an editor.

ImagetakerImagetakerover 11 years ago
Very Nice

Great story. There seems to be many more events that we would love to hear about. We hope you share more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous