First Taste

Story Info
An imagined first encounter with my service top.
2.3k words
3.86
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner is exquisite. Savoring the balance of spices lingering on my lips, I glance at you. Searing warmth surges through me from meeting your gaze. You take your time with the last couple of bites, eyes dancing. Are you taunting me? I wonder. I smooth my dress down to settle my nerves. "I'd like you to clear the table." You put down your fork. "But we wouldn't want you to ruin that dress. Wear this." A small dark grey apron dangles in your hand. "You may keep your panties on."

"Yes sir." I rise, moving my napkin to the table, walking around to your side. "Thank you Roman, it would be my pleasure to serve you." I reach for the apron and turn towards the bathroom. Your thumb presses into my wrist as you squeeze my arm. "Stay here, Paloma. Eyes on me." We haven't touched since our lingering hug and kiss to the cheek on my arrival. My pulse quickens as your hand slides over mine and away.

I turn to look as you walk behind me. I slither out of my dress, unzipping slowly. Leaning in, you hand me the apron once I unlatch my bra. Keeping my gaze firm I hook my neck into the apron and tie it firmly. The linen rubs up against my nipples, already starting to stiffen. Tugging the apron laces, you pull them until my breasts are taut, spreading them out and high. I sigh as you slide your hand inside the front panel, yelping as you pinch hard. Your dark eyes sharpen, and a flush races from my belly to my ears. I want to please you, and will do my best to stay quiet. You work towards the nipple, squeezing and pinching until I'm riled up, already tender and wet. My eyes flutter a few times, but they stay fixed on you. I am not subtle. My need is etched across my face. You answer by parting my lips with your thumb, seizing my lower lip in your teeth. It melds into a slow, deep kiss. Your lips brush down my jaw, ear lobes, trailing along my throat and neck as you circle behind me.

A moan escapes me as you press your cock against my thigh and ass. I lean back and arch up onto you. You step away, swat my breasts hard and I totter back with a cry. Stopping me with a hand to my back and sliding your hand across my hip, you murmur "Don't be greedy" through a devious grin. Your delight in toying with me is a twofold turn on. I'm a bit giddy as I apologize.

I come back to stand in position, pressing my hands into my thighs and up a little, pulling my shoulders and elbows back to push out my breasts. I want to make it easier for you to reach me. Your eyebrows flicker and I'm hoping this is acceptable. I flinch as you start to torture my nipples roughly. Nerves light up with each twist and swat and the linen apron fabric only inflames them. I can feel my breasts start to color up, balling up my fists to maintain some composure. You catch my lip shaking when you start twisting both nipples at once, and pull up on them when I start to hiss. "Steady now," you command firmly. I press my tongue high on the roof of my mouth to make sure I don't stumble again. I move past tolerating to revel in the sensation of shock, and blood rushing back into the skin.

Your hand is warm against my back, sliding up around my ribs, my chest, inside the apron. Soothing me as I catch my breath. I'm enthralled by the way you handle me, leaning into your hand. Craving that taming touch. Your fingers slide around my throat and my legs start to give out. You bring your free hand under my ribs as I struggle to stand tall. My eyes are half open, but I'm still looking at you, seeking a beam of approval.

"Are you my slut?" you demand, your voice tightening along with your hand.

"Yes sir, I'm your slut," I pant.

"Turn and face me, slut." I make my way around slowly, your thumb now under my jaw.

"Are you going to be a good little slut?" Your breath invades my ear, and I'm flushed again.

"Yes, sir. I want to be your good little slut! Please use me as you wish." I call out, faint from sensations bursting across my chest. Your bright smile makes me melt with pleasure and pride, I want to make you proud of me. "Good sluts are rewarded for good service. I have something for you." You release my neck, and walk to a drawer nearby. Your voice is lower now, and I thrill at the change.

"Thank you sir." I close my eyes for a second, but they open wide when I hear vibrations from behind me. My panties are pulled to one side as you slide your fingers up and against my labia. The steady pressure and keen touch have me quickly reeling. Your thumb rubs against my clit, building up rhythm, then you pinch. I barely swallow a scream in time, that morphs into a moan. I want more. You chuckle at my desperate attempt. The toy rumbles up my thigh as you slide your hand over my lower back, deepening my arch to make room. The vibrations are short and low, now pressed against my lips, and sliding in to fill me. You pull it out swiftly, inspecting the vibrator while I groan. "Nice and wet. Widen your stance." Stepping out, I lock my legs as you gently fill me again, and pull my panties back in place.

"You still have a service to complete, slut. I want you to clear the table, and I need you to stack and carry our dishes in two piles to the sink. You cannot drop anything, or come without permission."

"Yes, sir." I can feel my thighs quivering already. I hope I can take it. I walk slowly over to the table. Squeezing my thighs together only intensifies the pressure building up, so I try short strides in my black heels. The vibrations become longer and harder, which stops me cold. I exhale and shakily look at you, now wielding a remote and a wicked look. "What's keeping you, slut?" you ask sweetly, brushing hair out of my face. "Sorry, sir" I whimper as I start walking again.

Making my way around, I gather plates and stack them. There are a number of them from all the dishes we had, which I'm sure you planned. I'm clenching my belly tight, as I can't bring anymore pressure to my clit, or I'm undone. I bring the two stacks close together. A slow rolling takes over, a new setting that has me gripping the bottom plates tightly. You stop me, adjust my apron which has slipped and tell me to go the other way around. I'm starting to sweat from the effort of holding myself back. My biceps are twitching, and I make it just in time to the sink. I carefully place them in, and turn to face you. Have I met his expectations? The vibrations switch off suddenly. I falter, frustrated at having been so close without release. I plead, "Please let me come sir?"

"Thank you for your service. Not yet. Keep that toy in for now." You move to the corner of the table, putting down the remote and undoing your shirt. "Bend over and place your forearms on the counter, slut. Stick your ass out high. You can rest your neck for now, I will need it later."

"Yes, sir." I lay my palms down on the cool stone, grateful to have a surface to press against. I sink onto the stone countertop for a second before inhaling to lengthen my back. I walk my legs wider and tilt forward, watching you pull your shirt off. "Are you ready for me to mark you?"

"Yes please, sir!"

"What an eager little slut. I appreciate your enthusiasm."

My cheeks peek out between thin lacy boy shorts and thigh high stockings. Kneading my cheeks slowly, you drag your nails up my thighs leaving pink trails. You grip my throat in one hand, while the other drifts down my back, sending shivers up my legs. You nip at my ass, and swat it, drawing out a loud moan. Using teeth, he's playing dirty. Your voice is clipped, saying "Quiet. I want to hear your ass while I mark it."

"Sorry, sir," I eke out, pulling up onto my forearms, rocking back in my heels. You start to brush and swat, alternating cheeks, balancing the color on each side. Loud blows fill the air as you murmur in concentration. Open hand, back hand. Gasping, I am now soaking through my panties as the pain merges into a telltale aching.

You heighten the intensity by swinging your arms in rolling strikes, cream quickly blooming to pink, to bright red cheeks. I growl then whimper as you pick up speed. You flash me a smile as I look back wildly. The heat radiates off my skin as cool stone counter holds me up, legs swaying under me. Easing off my ass, you tap my clit and my still aching breasts. I'm dripping down my leg, and roll back onto your hand. My belly is taut from the building pressure in my clit and my breath is choppy.

You slow down, and rub my back. "Alright, take a little break." I sag against the counter, heaving, and my feet leave the floor. I lean heavily to the side and press myself upright. Sighing, I find a straight spine, and ask "May I continue instead?"

The hand on my back moves to on my hair, pulling me up for a bruising kiss. "Good girl. I need some water. You should drink too." You pull at one of the laces, freeing me of the apron, which you lay next to your shirt. After a drink, I lean back into you with a sigh. You wrap your arm around my chest, pulling me tight as you ask "Do you want my cock, slut?"

"Yes I do."

"Convince me," you command, spinning me around.

I kneel in front of you, saying "Please, sir, I want your cock."

"You want to worship my cock?"

"Oh yes, I want to worship your cock."

"Prove it."

"May I use my hands?"

"Thank you for asking. You may start with your hands, but I'm going to fuck your throat soon."

"Thank you sir."

I release you from your slacks, and grasp you in one hand, and wrap the other around your balls. Gently squeezing and stroking them, I gaze up at you, enjoying how warm you are in my hand. I part my lips and start to lick the tip of your thick cock. I press the middle of my tongue up to the roof of my mouth, and press you past that seal, and sliding lips hand and tongue back towards me, slowly loosening my throat and pulling in my cheeks. Your hand moves from my jaw to my hair, winding your fingers full and cupping my head as I take you deeper in my mouth. I move down briefly to suck on your balls, stroking under the crown of your cock, following with firm little licks. Breathing through my nose, I slowly take you inch by inch, until I'm looking up at your smiling face pressed right up against you.

I'm devoted to making you lose yourself in my mouth, to abandon restraint and hold nothing back. You close your eyes, lifting your chin while I hum and moan. I adore the way your face softens as we speed up. I'm drenched from feeling you harden further as you thrust deep down my throat. You hiss through your teeth, "Ohhh fuck yes. That's it. Hands back now." I wrap my hands around my opposite elbows. You wrap your other hand on my neck, holding me in place as you buck your hips into me. Pumping into me. I am starting to gag. He's so thick I can barely breathe. I don't fight it, but my eyes start to water from keeping up, and keeping my eyes on yours. I do gag, but don't back down. Eventually you allow me to come up off you, whispering a hoarsely, "Nice and slow." I cough a fair bit, but sit up straight once i've caught my breath. "Very good girl. You've earned your reward." My face glows with your praise.

Wrapping your hands in my hair you utter, "This is your leash until you earn a different one." You guide me to my feet, through to your bedroom, and onto my back And then I remember the vibrator, as you click it back on, short strong waves pulsing through me. I start to shudder while tilt my head back. You wet your cock on my lips and press into my ass. Bottoming out with a cry, you hold my gaze, slapping my thighs and breasts, more thrusts than blows now. Hitching my hip higher up, you wrap your arm around my right leg. My ass is quivering around your cock. "May I come?" I pant. You spread your knees further apart and command me to come. I'm howling as my leg starts to shake under your grip. You lean down for a kiss and you take your time easing back out. "Thank you for my reward sir," I sigh.

I admire my new marks in the mirror as we step into the shower to clean off together. I get a few more marks from servicing your cock again....