A surprise punishment

Story Info
Slut gets a different punishment than she is used to.
1.7k words
3.98
20.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Slut is her Master's property. She knows the rules, whatever he says, she does. If she were to ignore him, there would always be some kind of trouble ahead for her. It didn't always come instantly either, sometimes her Master would remember a rule break for a long time before he issued the punishment. He liked to keep her waiting and wondering, never telling her what she was going to be in for, or when. It kept the Slut on her toes and made sure that she never got too comfortable or fully relaxed.

She thought she was able to look forward to a quiet evening as she was driving home, she hadn't been summoned by Master yet and he's normally far too keen to leave it this late in the day to demand that he can have playtime with his toy. Another reminder that he's the one in charge and not to rule anything out when a text comes in, which gives nothing away about his plans.

"Its playtime. Get your arse to my playroom. NOW."

Slut might be cheeky, but she's not foolish enough to disobey an order like that, he's clearly in urgent need of his toy for something. Scoffing at the thought of a quiet evening, she dutifully hurries home, digs out that red laced thong and bra set that she knows he loves, covers up with her little black coat which can hardly count as covering up when it only just hides her arse cheeks and hurries to her Master's home, lets herself in the side door and into the playroom where she knows better than to draw attention to herself. The wait was all part of the fun, so Slut knew it could be a while, so she went and sat on the bed and prepared herself to be there for quite some time.

She knew she was due a punishment, after all, a slut like her deserved one just for being such a dirty whore, let alone refusing to give a blow job. When she did refuse, Master hardly said anything, which almost felt worse. He was stunned -- why would his Little Slut suddenly say no to the treat of having his hard cock gliding up and down towards her throat? He always gave her a reward afterwards -- 10 minutes of as much cum as she could muster with the toy of her choice. When such generosity was thrown back at him like this and rejected, he had no choice but to find a punishment that couldn't compare to any she'd experienced before.

She had no idea what was about to come to her...

Master made sure he had everything prepared for Slut's punishment, before waiting a little longer to add to the suspense, and then going to find his toy in his playroom.

"Trying to impress me with my favourite outfit? It might work sometimes, but not today, because it's punishment day, and you'd better be ready to behave and follow all the rules you're given".

She didn't dare say anything, but Slut noticed that Master didn't lock the door, which he always did, but she thought nothing of it, reminded herself of the safe word and complied.

Master strode over wearing nothing so there were no illusions about quite how horny he was. Slowly, he slid his hands up and down the outside of her coat before unbuttoning it and casting it aside. He took a moment to admire the view, before blindfolding her and tying her hands behind her back. Clearly, he was in no rush today, as he took a few photos of his slut to add to his collection before going anywhere near.

Once he was satisfied the photos would be useful for another day, he stripped her, pushed her down onto the bed and teased her, rubbing his balls across her face and bringing them down so he could get what he was refused before. He wandered his erect tip around her lips, waiting for her to beg for his cock. It didn't take long for Slut to start lifting her head up to try and find his cock, so she can start to make her apologies. Gradually, her lips are pushed apart by Master's erect tip, as he glides himself into her mouth. He pushes further and further in, making her squirm underneath him. She flicks her tongue around his tip, making sure he knows who's in control. It dawns on her she probably won't get the reward she always gets for taking his cock in her mouth and she braces herself for a long wait until her tits or vagina get any form of attention as he grabs her hair and slams her face further into his crotch.

Almost at the same time, she feels an unfamiliar hand start to make its way up her legs and to her own soaking wet groin. Tentatively at first, it appears to be examining what's there for it to play with, which only puzzles her more and more. Master did seem pretty miffed to be refused that blow job, but would he really bring another person to play with her? She'd always dreamed of this kind of punishment and whilst she feared it, the prospect of being double dominated turned her on even more. The hand wandered its way up her body, examining her breasts, gently squeezing each one, which only made her take Master's cock even deeper. Confirmation of what she'd suspected came.

"Can I clamp the nipples?"

"Oh Yes my Apprentice, what a great idea." Master leant closer to Slut and explained "you heard right Slut, I'm sharing you with my Apprentice tonight, you must follow all of our rules and you will only cum when either of us decide that you've done enough".

As this all sunk in, Slut was shocked, she had no idea that Master was going to share; he's HER property, he never shares. It seemed that Master was doing the clamping, so he slid his cock back out of her mouth, which gave her a moment's rest at least.

As Master clamped her nipples, the Apprentice took his hand back down to her clit, with more confidence this time, as if given permission and the exploring changed pace. It was as if he didn't know where to play with first, rubbing her clit and then darting to the edge of her vagina and back again. Master began instructing the Apprentice as he became more confident with her clit, teasing her with the wish for an orgasm but absolutely not granting it. Slut could hear Master was stroking himself while he watched.

The Apprentice became slower and slower with his fingers, tracing round the edge of her vagina, making her beg and scream for more. One howling scream was met with the realisation that his tip was easing his way inside her now sodden vagina. He took slow strokes at first, clearly getting used to the feel of her from the inside, knowing he was being watched by Master.

Fed up of her screams to cum, the only way Master could find to shut her up was to slide his dick back inside her mouth and make her take it. Slut was so desperate to cum that her whole body was shaking, and she was almost grateful that her arms were tied, to help her behave. They both slowed down, Master leant in to give his next instruction:

"Now the Apprentice has learnt what it feels like to be inside you, I'll give you a little relief, before we start properly. Once we do, you won't be allowed to cum until we've both been satisfied".

Slut made the most of the relief from both of them, but Master was being generous as she felt his familiar hands take hold of her hips as he buried his face into her. Her whole body was electrified when he worked his tongue all around her clit, flicking it back and forth, drinking in all of her juices that were cascading out of her. As she had her permitted orgasm, she shuddered from sheer pleasure, but still remembered to use her manners and say thank you.

The Master and Apprentice took it in turns to be inside her, the other watching and enjoying the sight, but also making themselves last longer by having gaps. Sometimes one was inside her for so long that she thought the other had left and other times she'd just got used to their rhythm before they swapped again. Slut had lost track of who was who very quickly, and just did as she was told, submitting to whoever was playing with her at the time. She was suddenly reminded never to fully relax as she's pulled over to be fucked from behind and as she shouts out at a particularly deep thrust, her mouth is greeted by the other, bulging penis, which she can only work out is her Master's. They both pause and she thinks somehow this might be a lucky break, only to find they'd decided that they just couldn't neglect her arse, so with the biggest butt plug Apprentice could find from the collection, he slammed it into her arsehole, and strapped it in place.

Slut knew now it was only a matter of time before one of the three of them exploded, and she was doing everything in her power to make sure it wasn't her or this relentless punishment would take even longer to end. Apprentice eased himself out of her, pushed her onto her back, letting Master take her on, while she assumed Apprentice had a break, but then as she was being thrust back and forth, she felt Apprentice cum all over her face.

As Apprentice took a rest, Master made the most of not having to share for a few blissful minutes, made her lick all the cum from her face that she could reach with her tongue, and he pounded her for far longer than she ever remembered him lasting. In a final excruciating test, just before he came, he started rubbing her clit as fast as he could whilst pounding her, until he slipped out and came all over her tits.

Lucky for Slut, The Apprentice had recovered, and he returned the favour, flicking his tongue all over her clit and vagina, allowing her squirms, as he made her scream out in pleasure, and orgasm all over his tongue. Before she could try and find out who he was, The Apprentice left, giving the Slut back to her Master, who gradually unbound her, and let her recover and clean up, as she waited to find out if he was now satisfied for the night or not.