Rouge Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Clara is a submissive. Does she say yes...
1.3k words
4.31
7.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara knew she was in trouble the moment she stepped into his study. He gave her specific instructions through the site. She was with the Submissive for Hire group for a few years now. Most would confuse it for an escort agency, it was in some way not at all that. People and their bloody opinions could fuck off for all that she cared.

The email dated two days ago wanted her only in heels, a navy blue jacket with a matching scarf and bra. The specification for Red lipstick was a bit scary. The agency delivered a package to her this morning. In it she found a lipstick: Red Lust no 6 from some designer group she could not pronounce- it was French and looked expensive. She liked the color for sure, it matched her skin perfectly. How would He have known? The agency made sure only descriptions where published and no pictures.

Heels check, she decided on the red close toe killer heel. She could almost see her reflection on them. They matched her lipstick, she liked it. Navy jacket and bra another check, the bra was lacy and her breasts looked damn good in it. She almost had to go... The scarf was bothering her. Wrapped around her slender neck or loosely placed? Clara decided on loose. It made strangulation possibilities less. She felt that familiar ache between her legs. It's been a while since she was strangled a bit. She bit her lower lip. The cab was waiting now.

The cool air made her jacket ruffle a bit, her nipples were erect now and Clara had to fight the urge to turn around for more clothing. The cab driver drooled a bit but she gave him the address and put her neon pink earphones in. She had to focus.

The drive took about 40 minutes. She was a bit early. Asked the driver to go around the block, she studied the house... modern yet sophisticated. Most of it had large open windows. The garden looked like something from a fairy-tale. Rose bushes everywhere. Red ones. The wind swept some of the petals in the air. The yard was enormous. She read the last part of his correspondence. She was to address him as Sir only. The gate would open automatically. The code she had to type in at the front door was 11160. He would wait in his study. "Open the first door on your right-do not touch anything". She smiled at that, "yeah I make a habit of touching stuff first and then fucking you"

Clara arrived on time. Got out of the cab. The camera projected her image on his security system. Clara felt like sticking out her tongue, but held back. She would not give some poor security guard a peek. No. She walked the stone pathway to the front door. She got a grip on herself and punched in the code. Swoosh.. and the door opened. Impressive house. Her heels made that familiar click clack sound - it announced her presence for her. She hated that. She wanted the element of surprise. The house was just as stylish inside as outside.

She opened the door. He was standing by the large window overlooking the garden. Not sitting behind the desk as she expected. He wasn't dressed like she expected either. No Suit and Tie. He didn't look her way. She wanted to greet first. He cut her off. 'Glad to see you can tell time and follow instructions.' He had a navy blue t-shirt on with dark blue jeans. She rolled her eyes. It was better than sarcasm. Her mouth got her in trouble most times. He was right beside her before she knew it. He had one hand clasping her throat and the other feeling her behind. He whispered into her ear. "Roll those pretty eyes one more time and my belt will teach you a lesson". Clara gave a small chuckle. "Right she thought" most men only wanted a good fuck. They never could behave like proper dominants.

She was dragged and forced over his desk. "We have a real challenge here" he remarked. This was getting exciting. Clara liked it. He grabbed her by her pitch black hair. Twisted her head and kissed her hard. She could almost taste the inside of him, he tasted like Bourbon. He took the scarf and wrapped it around her neck tighter then held it against her back. He was hungry she could tell. He roughly tugged at her jacket until it was off. He stood upright and admired every inch of her. From her long legs to her well rounded ass. He undid his belt. "Two strikes seem fair, seeing that you used both eyes to roll them at me". He chuckled. "No safe word". Clara rolled her eyes again, she hardly ever needed them. He tugged at her scarf while forcing a finger into her cunt. He was satisfied when he felt how aroused she was. "I saw that! Four it is then". She only replied with a yes Sir. She wanted to use other words in her vocabulary but didn't. "Don't bother counting..." He struck her with four even blows. They were hard but she needed it. She craved it. He roughly placed her on the desk and opened her legs. He used the scarf while tied around her neck to tie her hands. He stepped back and sat on his chair. He took her in. Clara wanted to be fucked badly. She was sure she was a dripping wet mess on his table. She didn't care. He moved closer again.

He had a silver letter opener with him, it was expensive and engraved. He used it to cut her lacy bra right in the middle. He took the letter opener and grazed it over each nipple, he did this repeatedly until both the nipples were erect with pleasure. Clara wanted to grind her hips against him while he was standing between her legs and doing this. He dragged the letter opener down her body, lower until he lightly grazed her clit. He liked the satisfaction in her eyes. His hands rested on her ankles. "Lovely heels Clara, perfect match to your red lips". Before she could say thank you Sir, he was cutting her panties into pieces on the table. He spoke into her hear "Do not cum, understand?" She just replied with a nod. It felt so good. He was touching the inside of her now, finger for finger, she wanted to scream, she was so close to the edge. He must have known. He was getting undressed and in seconds grabbed hold of her, he turned her around and was fucking her wet cunt while cupping her breasts and biting down her lower back. He was moving harder and faster until she drove him over the edge. He fell back against his chair, breathless. His salt and pepper hair a bit tousled.

He studied his watch, it was strange how quickly time went by. He got up, kissed her and helped her out of her scarf predicament. He wanted to touch her all over again. Fuck, he wanted her to stay.

"I have had my eyes on you for a while Clara. Would you stay if I asked you to?" She was surprised at his statement. She swallowed hard. "How else would I have known that the lipstick would be perfect for you?"

I can give you what you want. Think about it. You have until the end of the week. With that the intercom system announced her transport. He helped her get dressed and watched as she walked out the door with disbelief. Would this be the last time he would ever see her?

Clara woke up with the doorbell ringing. Another package had been delivered. A bouquet of red Roses and a stylish box with new navy blue undergarments.

The note read: "it seemed only fair to replace them".