All Comments on 'First Taste Ch. 06'

by Blitz3330

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot cocksucking story

Great stories,I enjoyed all of them,I finally got a chance to suck my first cock at age 69,loved the feeling of my buds cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

ooooooohhh shit that was hot only thing different i would want to have done is stripped naked after leaving home pulled in their garage walked naked with my cock hard and waving then whored out on cocks, then i would have left some tasty semen on my face and drove close to home before getting dressed, but that the nasty things that have me calling myself a cock whore mmmmmm keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very hot!

This series really hits the right spot for me, as it's well-written and just has a lot of things I love.

I like the fact that Bill just loves sucking cock, and Jeff and Steve appreciate that Bill gets a lot of pleasure out of that. Neither Jeff or Steve are overly dominant , and they don't denigrate him or put him down at all. Steve offers to let Bill suck his cock whenever Bill wants to--he doesn't order Bill to do it.

I also loved that Jeff saw how much Bill enjoyed sucking cock, and so he wanted to learn, too. And it was really hot how Bill was giving these guys so many blowjobs that he learned just what each of them liked and how to give them the utmost pleasure. And on top of all that, the story gave us lots and lots of cum! Very hot--this series has gotten me off several times already, and I just discovered it a couple days ago.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 2 years ago

This was a fantastic series. I got off multiple times times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a lovely story. Three men who love to suck cock. They want to give pleasure sucking and swallowing and in return receiving pleasure. A dozen times a week virtual on call. No BS,no intimidating words or actions, no physical abuse. Don't let this story run out. Keep this relationship going. The boys meet like minded men in college. Bring them home to service step dad and joyfully servicing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am very tempted to try talk a good friend into letting me suck his cock. Not sure of the approach, maybe I just come right out and let him know I have wanted to do this for him for 40 years and if I ever am going to get a chance I better let my feelings be known because I trust him not to discard our friendship after so many years. I have only sucked 3 cocks in my life and none of them were people I knew and nothing would make me feel better than to give a good friend good oral pleasure, especially if he isn't getting it in his marriage (as I'm not).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
too bad...

... we never got that 'next chapter'.

SynareStarSynareStar8 months ago

This set of stories is so friggin' hot! The erotic desires of the people in the story are so filled with sexual desire! I started reading these a few days ago, and I always end up coming back to them. At work, the last few days, when my mind wanders to a scene in one of the stories, I get so horny! As soon as I get home, I re-read them again and can't seem to get the various scenes and action out of my mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous