First Tattoo!

Story Info
Young woman end up with more then just a tattoo.
9.8k words
4.64
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Authors Disclaimer***

This is a work of fiction. As such, it should only be seen as a work of fiction. Every character and every scene and every action is all fiction. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Every character in this work of fiction is of legal age.

The story explores dark themes like non-consent in the form of bdsm, bondage, forced orgasm, oral, vaginal, public humiliation and probably also some really kinky stuff.

If any of this in any way offends you, you will want to skip this story.

And please excuse my grammar/errors in the language at times. English is not my first language.

***End of Disclaimer***

My name is Lucie, I am 26 years old and Bisexual. And today I was kind of nervous. I am currently standing across the street from a tattoo shop. I have been thinking of getting one for a while. But there has always been something in the way. But now it is finally time!

I walk across the street and open the door. And a bell rung as I entered. There were not many people in there. It was 2 tattoo artists busy tattooing a client each. And what I assumed to be 2 other clients who sat there waiting.

Both were at my age. The guy had some tattoos on his arm, but they where ugly as shit. I hoped for his sake that he was getting them covered. It looked like he had been a training dummy for a friend who did not know what he was doing. But the girl had some nice ink. And she was hot. She looked at the surrounding with a bored face, I guess she had maybe been there a while.

The older of the tattoo artists looks up at me, and he stops for a second or two at my breasts. Then he raises his eye and meets mine.

You see, I am a very busty girl. I have 36DD. And when I get the feeling, I can get a bit naughty. From time to time, I like to show them off more than usual. Today was one of those day. I don't know if media has pulled a fast one on me. But in movies it is always a rough environment in tattoo shops. The tattoo artist always has ink from the top of their scalp to their feet, which can feel a bit intimidating for someone who has none. And the language can be a bit rough. So as a girl with no ink I did not want to show up with a pink shirt with a teddy on it, and braids in my hair.

I was wearing a black skirt that ended halfway down my thighs. And on top I had a white tank top, and a black push-up bra that was showing a bit above the rim of my tank top. So my tits where kind of begging for a look.

This tattoo artist was about 40 years old, had a scar under his left eye that went along his left cheek. He looks at me, "Ye?"

I felt a bit nervous as I don't know how any of this works, "Hi was wondering what a tattoo about the size of this smartphone would cost?" I held up my phone to show him.

He looked at me with eyes that had gotten this question one million times before, "It depends on how technical it is. Can take about 1 hour for the simple ones and up to 3. But I guess about 150-300 pounds."

I was a bit staggered by this. Would not have expected it to be quite that high. I could afford it, but it would make a real dent in my economy. "That much?" I said feeling a bit silly.

"Ye, but it does not matter. We are fully booked for the coming month."

I think he saw the look of disappointment on my face, "Here take this." He put the tattoo gun down and went to the desk where I stood. He wrote a number and a name on a piece of paper, "Call Max, and see if there are some free spots available." He said this with a grin on his face, looking at my tits. "You might even get a discount..." I should perhaps have been offended. But I kind of liked it!

I walk home a bit disappointed. I was so set to finally do it! But perhaps not all hope was lost. I took the piece of paper and dialed the number.

Unknown man -- "Jordans phone!"

It was a younger voice. Would guess around 25-30 years old.

Me -- "Hi, is Max available?"

Unknown man-- "No, doing a tattoo."

Me -- "Okay, was wondering if there are some available times in the near future for a tattoo?"

Unknown man -- "Hold on, be right back..." He said with a sigh.

I sat there waiting for about a minute before he was back.

Unknown man - "Forgot to ask. What do you want and how big?"

Me -- "Where thinking of a snake coiling around a rose on my upper arm"

He said an address and asked if I could be there at 2pm. I knew the area. And I could make it with some time to spare. I got excited and said that it would work great.

Unknown man -- "Cool" then he hung up.

I was just about to ask for a price estimate as he hung up.

He sounded like a bit of a douche. I just hoped this Max guy would be a little nicer.

I looked up the address on my computer and it seemed to be a regular home address, not a tattoo shop. It made me a little worried. But a referral like this had to be okay right?

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. It took me longer to get there then I had expected. The bus was a few minutes late and I had a bit of trouble finding the place. It was indeed a home address. If I got too bad of a feeling I would leave.

I knocked on the door and the guy from the phone opened it. I recognized the voice right away. He was very skinny, and he looked like a bit of a nerd even though he had an attitude. He had short light brown hair. His eyes were glaring at my chest a little too long before he looks me in the eyes "Ye?"

His attitude made him even more off-putting. He really was a douche! "Hi, I spoke to you on the phone not too long ago. Said I should be here at 2pm."

He nodded me in. I did not get the best of vibes from this place. But I was so excited about the tattoo that I could not back down now. We walk through a small hallway and into the Livingroom. Another man sits on the couch watching tv. He seemed a bit older. Maybe around 40. But he looked to be in great shape. He was holding a beer can and waved at me with the other hand without even bothering to look in my direction. I waved back wondering if he even noticed.

The first guy pointed at the armchair beside the couch, "Take a seat, Max will be ready soon." Then he walked off. He disappeared to the upper floor. I sat there looking around and it felt clean. I did not know the living arrangement. But for being three guys in the house, as far as I knew. It surprised me! And I noticed another hallway with 4 doors.

While I sat there waiting the man drinking beer looked at me for the first time and his eyes roamed over my body. Out of the corner of my eye I can see him checking out my legs. And his eyes crawled up my skin to my thighs. Then his eyes went up to my breasts. He lingered there for some time before returning focus on the television. I could see him smirking. I took his smile as a compliment. He was really good looking! he had a sharp jawline with a scruffy beard. And it had started to gray just a bit.

Then all of a sudden, I see something in the corner of my eye approach me from the other hallway. I look up and see a beautiful woman walking towards me. She must have been in the early thirties. Red hair mixed with some yellow streaks, almost as if it was on fire! She was wearing skintight jeans and a tight t-shirt that was bright red. Mixing nicely with her hair. You could almost not tell where one began and the other ended, if it was not for the yellow streaks. She had a slim and toned body, kind of similar to my own. And I would guess about a C cup size. She took my breath away.

She reached out a hand, "Hi, a pleasure to meet you! I'm Max"

I was stunned. Max was not a man, but a beautiful woman! I could feel myself blush.

I reached out my hand and shook hers, "Lucie."

"Did any of the boys give you a hard time?" she said with a warm smile.

I decided not to tell her about them staring at my breasts, or the not so warm welcome from the first guy. "No not at all."

"Good, they don't usually bite to hard" she said with a smirk.

She smiled even wider at me and laid a gentle hand on my shoulder, guiding me down the hall she just came from. When we got to the first door on the left, she stopped and opened it. I looked inside, and the first thing that hit me was that it was very bright in there. And in the room there was four things. Something that looked like a foldable massage table, which I guess would be for me. A stool with wheels that looked expensive, for her. And then there was a square table in shining metal with drawers. On the top stood small flasks with tattoo colors and the tattoo gun itself. And on the floor was some electronic devices that made the tattoo gun do its thing. Lastly there was a black bookshelf with lots of binders and what appeared to be stacks of drawings.

And on the walls, there was beautiful art. Some looked like posters and some was photos. I guess the photos was from some of the tattoos she has done. They were all framed behind glass with a black wooden frame. It was a really clean look.

I walked inside and put my handbag just inside of the door on the floor. She came after and she closed the door behind her, "I keep this closed. I try to have it as sterile in here as possible." I nodded in response.

She gestured for me to sit down on the folding table. I walked over there and sat down, it was surprisingly soft.

As she put on blue latex gloves she said, "You are really pretty!" And then she gave me kind of a weird smile. A kind smile but also something else. And I could not really figure out what.

But I decided not to try and read too much into it. I did not know her. "Thank you!" I said and gave her a smile.

She smiled back at me and then continued, "So what can I get for you today?"

"I would like to get a Snake coiling around a rose on my upper left arm." I said.

"Ah cool!" And with those words she went to the bookshelf and took out a binder. She turned page after page and when she found what she was looking for she turned the binder towards me. "Something like that?" She pointed at a picture.

It was exactly what I was looking for. Before I could reply she said, "Or if you want, I can make some changes if you'd like. I can add, remove or change parts of it."

I looked at the picture for a few seconds to be certain. But it looked perfect. "No that will be perfect! It's exactly what I was looking for!"

"Cool! Then let's get that ink on your arm!" With that said she made a stencil and placed it on my arm. While she was placing it, I could see her glancing down my top. I found her really attractive and did not mind in the slightest. When the stencil was at the perfect spot she pressed down on it. Making the ink from the stencil get on my skin. Then she removed the stencil and then leaned back to see that it looked good on my arm.

She looked happy with it. "Okay lay down for me and let's get started."

I laid down on my back and could feel that my skirt rode up a little. I corrected it as best I could. I could also feel my breasts coming closer to my chin as they lay flat on my chest in my bra.

She put out tiny little cups on the square table and poured some of the colors she needed into them. While she did that, I noticed her checking out my legs.

"Is this your first tattoo sweetie?" She asked me.

I was a bit nervous, and I think she noticed.

"Okay, it's going to hurt a bit. No way around that. But the upper arm is one of the best spots, hurts the least."

Feeling a bit relieved I said, "Okay good!"

"It feels kind of like being cut and burned at the same time."

This did not make me feel better. And I think she noticed that on my expression. She laughed a little and put a hand on my collarbone. "You are going to do just fine!" Then she rocked her hand a tiny bit back and forth, as if to calm me. Making my body shake a bit. I could feel my breast get in contact with her little finger as they rocked back and forth. She smiled at me "Okay, here we go!" She removed her hand and put the needle in my skin.

The pain was not too bad and that was a relief. Suddenly Max puts her left forearm on my ribs and it goes up towards my left arm. She places her fingers on my skin where the needle is going and stretches the skin a bit. To make it easier to be precise. But that also made her forearm press against my left breast towards my right one. I know it was nothing sexual, but still I felt a heat spread throughout my body. My tits felt extra big right now.

After a few minutes I could feel the silence becoming more and more present. I searched my brain for something to ask her, "Those guys out there, are they your brothers?"

She looked at me and smiled, "Ye, Matt the younger, skinny one is. But the guy on the couch, Fred, is my boyfriend."

But before I had any time to answer back, she added, "But I call him Hammer" she said and laughed a bit. She then leaned forward and whispered, "Short for jackhammer! He is big! and he knows how to use it!" At that we both giggled.

I was feeling a bit more relaxed. She was not only smoking hot, but she also seemed to be a really easy-going gal. But I sensed that she also perhaps could have a wild side to her. Felt like she went her own way and gave jack shit about what anyone thought.

It got quiet again after that and it was then that I felt something kind of weird. I could feel her stroking her little finger against the inside of my upper arm. It went up and down, up and down. It was a nice and pleasant stroke. Did she do this on purpose or was it something she was not aware of doing? Was she flirting with me?

All of a sudden, I felt panic! Her beauty and this place hade me totally space out about the cost for this tattoo! Sheepishly I asked her, "I know that this is a bit too late to ask now. But what would this tattoo cost me?"

She looked and me and gave it some thought, "We will see how long this one takes. But i would guess about 450-500 pounds."

Oh no! This could not be happening. I could not afford that. I had 387 pounds in my account. I felt like a fool laying there. The panic started to rise. "At the shop they said about 150-300 pounds..."

She smiled at me, "Ye but I am the best, and best costs money. I will spend much more time on this piece too make it as stunning as I can. At their shop they just do the bare minimum and then on to the next. And therefore, I charge more for my work!"

I wanted to die out of shame. How could I forget to ask before she got started? I felt like a complete fool. But what choice did I have? "I'm sorry, but I cannot afford that." I was red in embarrassment as I said it.

She let go of the skin with the needle. She did not look mad at me, but perhaps a bit annoyed, "You come here with not enough money? Why did you not ask for an estimate before we got started?"

"I'm sorry I forgot, and I kind of figured it would be the same price as in the shop."

I thought she would get really mad at me. But to my surprise she just looked at me with a warm smile, "Perhaps I could give you a bit of a discount if..."

She did not continue. So I did, "...If?"

She smiled even bigger, "If you perhaps would give me a little better view as I worked." She said this pointing with her eyes on my chest.

I felt a bit embarrassed but also really flattered. And I could not say I would mind this too much at all. I really liked this woman, and I really liked that she gave me way out of this. I nodded in agreement.

I was just about to take my breasts out of my bra when she spoke up again, "Or... This could perhaps be free of charge if..." She paused for a second, "...if you were to stay a while after we finish this up, and I can have a bit of fun with you!?"

I should perhaps have been offended by this. But I felt incredibly flattered. I felt the heat in my body spread again as I nodded and gave her a smile.

She smiled up at me in return, and with a sensual voice she said "But then I get to decide the rules. And you do as I say, won't you?"

I simply nodded and it almost felt like my body would catch on fire. It was an incredibly thrilling feeling, handing myself over to this beautiful woman.

She did not waste time, "Now let's do something about my view as I continue to work. Why don't you let those puppies out of their cage sweetie!"

I was so excited and a bit nervous. I took my hand and lifted my cups towards the ceiling a bit and with my other hand I pulled them out one after the other. Then I put my arms at my sides.

"Wow honey, those are just incredible! You can consider yourself lucky! And I guess you can say that also makes me incredibly lucky at this moment."

"Thank you!" I felt a wave of heat plunge through me as she complimented my breasts. Max then took a finger and pushed at the side of my closest breast, and she pushed it up towards my right one. Then she let go and my breast fell back and wobbled for a bit.

She giggled at the sight, "I just love it when they do that!"

I could not hold back a giggle myself.

"Okay sweetie, do you have panties hidden under that skirt?" She said it with a sensual voice.

I nodded, "Yes."

"Okay why don't you remove that skirt and panties for me."

I was a bit stunned by this. All the way off? But I did as I was told. And I really did not want to disappoint her. I was looking forward to every moment of this.

I lifted my butt off the table and with that my breasts started to shift and came under my chin for a moment. I felt so clumsy as I hiked my skirt passed my butt and then off completely. I then repeated the same procedure with my panties. I was clean shaven, and I felt so exposed. Nothing was covering my lower body.

"There that's better! One last favor honey before I get started again!"

I looked at her in anticipation and lust. I was so wet right now!

"Spread your legs for me. In fact, spread your legs as wide as you can and then wrap them under the table."

Oh my God! I would be so exposed. Nothing hidden from her. But as horny and willing as I was, I did it without question!

She took a good look and smiled, looking very pleased with what she saw, "Wow you are really wet sweetie!"

I blushed at her words. But it made me even hornier, and even more wet. Max got back in position and started work on my arm again. But after only a few seconds she stopped, kicked back the stool towards the door. She stood up, opened it and shouted, "Fred, get in here! And take Matt with you!"

I felt panic rise fast. And I was just about the ask her what was going on when she looked at me with a warm smile, "They are just here to enjoy the view! Can't let my boys miss an opportunity like this!"

I heard shouting in the house and soon after I heard footsteps coming closer.

"No please don't let them see me like this!" I pleaded to her.

She sat down on the stool again and rolled over towards me again, "Oh don't mind them. And besides, you don't get a say in this, remember?" and then she smirked at me.

When she heard that they were getting closer she said, "Come in and close the door."

Her brother was the first one through the door, "Whoa! Hello there!" He said while looking at me.

Fred came in right after, but he did not say anything. He just closed the door and enjoyed the view in silence. Maybe out of respect for Max.

"Don't just stand there like two morons. Stand over there where you won't annoy me."

She of course pointed towards the wall that was opposite from me. So they could see all of me. I was so humiliated right now. I did not mind showing Max. But these two I did not enjoy as much.

They walked over to their designated spot and both got a big grin on their face. This was beyond mortifying. But what could I do? I laid there spread eagle and just let them watch me.

Matt had a grin from ear to ear, "You are a bit of a slut, aren't you?".

While displaying myself like this to get a free tattoo, it was hard to say anything other than what he wanted to hear, "Yes..."