First Tattoo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt replied with, "I knew it as soon as I saw you with those huge titties on display."

I could see Max smile to herself as she heard her brother. "Be nice Matt!"

Matt responded to his sister, "I am being nice. She admitted it herself. She is a slut!"

Max smiled even wider and nodded her head in agreement, "That she did!"

Max then took of her blue latex glove and went with that hand to my wet pussy. "Look at how wet she is boys!" She put her palm just above my pussy and then laid a finger against my clit and softly started to massage it.

I let out a moan and arched my body a bit at the extreme sensation going through my body. Then Max took a finger inside me and really fast, pushing it in and out of me a few times. Just to show them how wet I was. It came squishing sounds and I felt shame because of it.

"Whoooa! that is hot sis!" Matt said sounding like a moron!

Then Max looked at me, "Don't you worry sweetie, after this tattoo is done, I'm going to have you all to myself for a bit."

I really liked the sound of that. I was so fucking horny and I could hardly control myself.

"But first I must treat my boys right! Fred why don't you go and grab my little friend..."

I could guess what it was, but did not dare to make any assumptions at this point. Fred left the room and was gone for about 2 minutes before was back. And I was right. In his hand was a red dildo with a vibrator built in.

Max looked at me while he talked to Fred, "Why don't you make her feel pleasure while I hurt her." And with that she returned the needle to my skin.

Max looked at me, "Don't worry sweetie, it is thoroughly cleaned between each use."

He turned on the vibrator on the dildo and just laid it against my clit. Pleasure shot through me and it felt so fucking good. I started to squirm a bit. Max then laid a hand on my closest breast and squeezed, "Don't move darling! Just lay there and enjoy the ride. But don't move!" She paused for a second or two, "Don't want to destroy the tat do we? Hands at your side and legs spread like a little bitch!"

Her dirty talk turned me on even more. And it was going to be difficult to receive this much pleasure and still be totally still. And the pain coming from the needle made it even more thrilling.

"Don't worry brother, I have not forgot about you. Why don't you go on the other side and play with her big knockers. I bet she would love that!"

I would very much like for her to do it. Not her douche of a brother. But he came over and started to shake my tits.

"Fucking moron!" She at him, " Stop shaking them like that! Her whole body is shaking. Play with them however you like but do it nice and smooth."

Matt looked a bit sheepish as her sister tore him a new one.

With that Matt placed his thumb and index finger on each of my nipples and started to twist and play with them. The pain from the needle, my clit getting vibrated and my nipples played with was almost too much to take.

Max noticed this, she noticed this and made sure to get eye contact with me, "And you will let me know when you are close." She gave me a smile, "When you are close to coming you will say, This little bitch is close!"

Her words turned me on so fucking much. I closed my eyes, and the vibrator on my clit was relentless. And the stimulation on my nipples was intense. Fuck! I was not going to last long.

Fred pushed the vibrator harder against my clit and all of a sudden Matt pinched my nipples really bad. It hurt like a motherfuck. I squiled in pain and I Loved it!

I was so close now! "This little bitch is close! So CLOOooose!" I started to moan and I did not hold back. I must have sounded like a whore!

Max removed one glove again and lifted my head gently and in surprise I opened my eyes and I saw her beautiful face come towards mine. She pressed her lips towards mine. She gave me a passionate kiss and then she rolled around her tung on mine. It was a kiss I will never forget!

The orgasm shot through me as a wildfire! It spread from my pussy through every inch of my body. I laid there shaking wildly!

I could hear Matt utter the word, "Awesome!"

I could feel my big tits bouncing back and forth as I laid there shivering from pleasure. Soon the orgasm started to fade and thats when I noticed that Fred was filming me. "No please! no recording."

Max stepped in, "What did I tell you sweetie? You don't get a say in this. You have signed away all your rights. And this is a little insurance, just in case!" She smiled as she ended that sentence. I did not want to think about what harm they could do with that footage.

But that footage would soon be forgotten. Max got back to putting ink in my arm and Matt and Fred switched position. So now Matt was at my pussy with the dildo and Fred was now standing behind me. Fred who had not spoken a word since I got here, grabbed my big tits and pushed them together. "Fuck ye, I am going to tittyfuck you later little bitch!" He had a dark, raspy voice that sounded really sexy.

After Fred had uttered those words Max spoke up, "That is going to be so hot! In fact, Matt will you assist me?" With that she laid down the tattoo gun and held up her arms straight into the air. Her brother Matt gave me a wide smile as he walked up behind his sister and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She shook her head to get the hair back to its normal state. She really looked hot doing that in just her bra. And without asking Matt unhooked his sister's bra and he helped her get it off. "Ye that feels so much better!".

She had great tits! Not nearly as big or great as mine. But they were still lovely! They had small, cute nipples that I would love to suck. Since she was topless in front of her brother, I knew this had happened before. And if I did not believe it before, I got it confirmed when he 2 seconds later reached around and squeezed both her tits. He was not shy about it either. He massaged them good and well.

Max looked at me with a huge grin, "Do you find it odd, that my brother is doing that?" She then laughed before I had a chance to reply. "You see, I like the weird and taboo!" While she said that her brother toyed with her nipples.

This was so hot it almost made me insane. I have had a brother sister fantasy for some time. Seeing it like this almost made me insane with lust.

"Okay back to work." She said and picked up the tattoo gun and leaned forward. Her brother leaned forward at the same time and kept massaging her tits and playing with her nipples. I could not take my eyes from it. And the sensation when Fred was playing with mine really was something extra.

After about 10 minutes Matt got back between my legs by instructions from his sister. He picked up the dildo and inserted it into my wet pussy. I again heard squishing sounds as he slowly moved it in and out. Fred had better technique for sure. But Matt was not all bad.

This kept on for about one and a half hour. They kept me on constant edge. But I did not orgasm. They would not let me! When I was close, they stopped by orders from Max. And Matt and Fred kept switching about every 20 minutes until the tattoo was done. I was so very eager to get another orgasm that it drove me insane!

When the tattoo was done, she called out, "There, all done!" She leaned back and checked it out. She looked pleased and then she told me to look at it.

I turned my arm, and it looked amazing! "Wow, it looks so great! Thank you!"

She smiled at me and stood up. "Okay I'm going to clean it off, don't move."

She sprayed some fluid on it and wiped it off. After that she put on a clear adhesive film. "Okay listen carfully. This stays on for three days!" Her tits were in my reach now and I could hardly focus on what she said. I think she noticed my look. "Hehe sweetie, you need to listen?" I don't know why I got a little embarrassed after all they did to me. But I nodded and looked her in the eyes. She then gave me specific instructions on how to take care of the tattoo the best way.

I nodded, "Okay no problem!" I said while glancing down at her tits. I then noticed that the boys were still in the room. I had gotten totally lost by Max and her stunning body.

Max now stood there topless with arm on her hips, "Okay guys lets have some more fun! But you wait your turn! I am First!"

Oh God! what I have waited for this moment!

Max held out a hand for me, I took it, and she helped me up to a sitting position. And then she helped me up on my feet. My legs were a little wobbly after all the pleasure I had gotten. Max let go of my hand and opened the door for me. As I walked over to the door Matt almost shouted, "Oh my god! What an ass! It's almost as if it has been sculpted!" Max and Fred looked at my ass and then looked at each other. They seemed to agree! I could not help but smile as I walked out of the room. Max led me to the Livingroom and up the stairs. On my way up Fred surprised me and slapped my ass really hard. "Fuck me, that is firm!"

I looked behind me, and I just saw Max hit Fred on the shoulder with a playful slap, "Stop it! You are making me jealous of her! But ye, you are right. Both her tits and ass are perfect! As the rest of her!" I returned my gaze to the upper floor and smiled again.

Matt then took over and slapped my ass a few times until we reached the bedroom. It was a huge room. They had a king size bed in the center of the wall to the left. And it would easily fit two more on each side. And probably 5 beds along the room. In the ceiling there was small metal loops all over the roof and around the bed. I guess they had some wild nights in here. And I don't know why, but it felt like one of those loops were strong enough to carry the weight of a car.

Opposite the bed there was kind of a lounge. There was a sofa with its back against the bed, looking towards a big window. Or it was rather many small glass windows. Together making it a really big one. It almost took up the entire wall. And with its back to the windows, there was two big armchairs. They had a really high back piece. Both the couch and armchairs were in a darker red. And the room was a bit dimmed. So it almost made it feel a bit spooky. Like something you would see in Dracula's castle.

As I stepped further inside and could see on the wall beyond the bed, I gulped. There were tons of ropes hanging from hooks on the wall. There seemed to be all kinds of length`s and thickness on them. I had guessed right on what the loops in the roof was for.

"Come sweetie, lay down on the bed for me." She went ahead of me and gestured with her hand towards the bed. It had black sheets and big soft pillows. It was all in black. A little scared I jumped up on the bed and turned towards the front of the bed. She guided me down, I was now laying down on my back. Without saying anything she took some leather straps and locked my right wrist in it. Then she walked around to the other side and did the same to my left. I lifted my head and saw that there were leather straps for the ankles as well. But to my surprise she did not use them on me.

"Go ahead sweetie, feel the ropes!" she said smiling that warm smile I come to love. I tried to drag my wrist towards me. There was almost no slack at all. And I would never in a hundred years get out of these on my own. There was thick rope being used that was connected to the leather straps around my wrists. This got me a little scared to be honest, but also very excited! I lifted my head again and saw that Matt and Fred just stood there watching.

Max started to take of her jeans very slowly and seductively. She swayed her hips as they came lower and lower on her legs. Then very gracefully she stepped out of them. Then with a big smile she took a thumb on the inside, on each side of her panties. She pulled them down, and her tits swayed in front of me as she leaned forward to remove them ever so slowly. She had a small patch of hair above her pussy, and it really suited her.

I swallowed as she climbed up on the bed like a cat and crawled over to me. With one leg on each side of me she leaned down and kissed me softly on my lips. She cupped one of my breasts and played with it kind of rough as she kept kissing me. I was in heaven!

Then all of a sudden, she bit my lip playfully and started to knead my other breast just as rough as the first one. It hurt a bit, but in a good way. A little more and it would probably be more pain than pleasure. She got the balance just right!

She let go of my lip and she went to my left ear and started to lick it. It sent shivers down my spine with pleasure. After that she went down to the side of my neck and kissed it ever so softly. She knew what she was doing! I tilted my head back and moaned, "Mmmm, mmmm, Uuuuuhhhh"

While I lay there making allot of horny sounds she kissed her way down to my tits. She then took my left nipple in her mouth and started sucking and playing around with it, using her tongue. She alternated, and as she let go there was a little popping sound. It made me blush. She smiled at me seductively and kept going on my other breast. I kept moaning. "Ooooohhh Yeeeaaahhh!"

She kept this going for a while, until out of nowhere she slapped me lightly, almost playfully on my left cheek. With a big smile she moved her legs back further down the bed. Until her feet hit the hit the edge. She raised my knees towards the ceiling by grabbing my feet lightly and pushing them towards my butt.

She then spread my legs and got in between them. On her knees with her ass up in the air she lowered her head until she was right in-between my legs. She was so close to my pussy that I could feel her breath on it. Out of nowhere I see Fred come up behind Max and he is holding a dildo. It did not seem to be the same one they used on me earlier. And a few seconds later I could see great pleasure come over Max´s face.

Max went under my legs with her arms, and then wrapped them around my legs, so they came out and landed on the inside of my thighs. "I will give you nothing but pleasure, so relax and enjoy!" She shifted her hands closer to my pussy, spread my lips open and went down on me. She had an extraordinary technique. It was as if time stood still. She was on my clit in kind of a sucking motion. Sucking and releasing the pressure rhythmically, pulling my clit in and out of her mouth, and to then release it again. It drove me beyond insane and my panting and moaning was out of control. My whole body was shivering, and when I was on the brink of orgasm she stopped. She got lower and played around with her tongue lightly. And as soon as I began to regain some awareness, she was back at my clit driving me insane all over again.

Behind Max, Fred seemed to be doing a good job as well. Because Max was starting to sound like me. I could not see what he was doing, but she was panting and moaning as she had her face buried between my legs. And finally, after the longest time of pleasure I found release. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. And right after me, an orgasm shot through Max as well. We must have made noises that made the guys insane with lust. As I lay there with wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body, I thought I heard male voices. But I was too out of it to be sure. It was like a big wave hit me over and over again. As my body quivered in pleasure. I could feel that Max got up from the bed. The pressure on the bed between my legs slowly retreated.

I opened my eyes and Matt was now crawling up on the bed. He was completely naked, and he lifted my butt from the bed and held me in place in the air. He placed his cock at my entrance and started to pump in and out, and on a ordinary day. I would probably not have been to impressed by Matt. I would not even have given him a chance. But now I had no say in it. And I was still riding on the waves from my orgasm. He was not very big but it felt really good. He pumped in and out and my tits jumped on my chest.

And just when I started to build up for another orgasm he pulled out and walked fast on his knees over to my right side. He stroked his cock for a few seconds over my face. I leaned my face towards his cock and closed my eyes, and he grunted as he came. It pooled over my closed left eye, and it hit me with a string over my cheek and nose. And some even landed om my closed lips. And as soon as he was done, he slapped one of my tits and walked towards his sister. My breast wobbled in place after a few seconds.

But now I could see with one eye that Fred was moving towards me. He was so big in stature compared to Matt. And in the dim light I could see that he was completely naked. I could still not see his cock. But as he came closer, I could see how ripped he was. He had a six-pack, and his muscles were so defined and toned. As he towered up beside me I could see his huge cock. It must have been somewhere between 8 and 9 inches.

It did not have the biggest girth I had ever seen. But it was bigger than average. He looked me in the eyes. "I am going to fuck you like the little whore that you are! And I won't be as soft on you like that little toothpick over there." He gestured towards Matt. When Max heard that she laughed out loud. And matt smiled in defeat as he knew he was tiny in every comparison. I had a hard time laughing when I looked at his huge cock that was going inside of me. I swallowed hard as he climbed up on the bed.

I almost felt a bit of panic. I had never had one so big inside of me. He leaned forward and at first, I thought he was going to slap me. I closed my eyes and waited for it to land on my cheek. But nothing came. I suddenly felt something on my tank top. With two very strong hands he started to rip it apart. It did not take long for him to rip it too shreds from my body. And then he somehow managed to do the same thing with my bra. I was now completely naked.

After that he took a few of the pillows on the bed above my head. He placed a hand on my lower back and lifted me up like It was nothing. He placed two pillows right about where his arm was. He laid me down and he would now have easier access to my pussy. He then instructed Max and Matt to wrap my ankles with leather straps. "Get the thick rope, like on her wrists."

They both went over to the wall and grabbed the long ropes that was farthest away from the bed. They came back and secured my ankles. Matt gave them new order. "Pull the rope through those loops there." And he pointed to make sure that they got the right ones. On either side of my body about 10 feet away and at the height of my breasts.

They pulled until my legs were spread at almost maximum capacity. Imagine my legs and feet pointing up towards the ceiling. And then stretch them down on each side of my body. My legs now created a big V up in the air. It strained a bit but nothing too bad. When they were happy, they tied the rope in place. I was now spread open for him. He could now do whatever he wanted with me, and I just had to lay there and take it! like a whore!

Fred leaned over me and placed his hands on the sheet, on each side of my ribs. He placed his cock at my entrance then looked me in the eyes, "Are you ready?" I could not find the words, so I just nodded. He slowly pushed inside of me and went about halfway in with his cock. Then he pulled it out. He repeated this process slowly and went in a little further each time. He was so incredibly big. I could feel him stretching me out. And when he was on the seventh thrust, he slowly made his way fully into me, He filled me up completely. I bit my lower lip as he held it inside of me for a while.

Max climbed up on the bed and laid down beside me. She leaned over and whispered inside my ear, "Try to relax!"

I nodded several times in quick succession. Fred moved his right hand from the sheet and placed it on my throat. I had not realized how big his hands were until now. I kind of knew it was coming but it still surprised me. He put pressure on my throat, and I got no air. And then he started to fuck me. He went kind of slow at first. And just as I was about to panic, he let go to let me get some air. And after 2 breaths of air, he squeezed again. He started to go faster and faster and it was like being run over by a train. My tits felt like they would shake of my chest. They were all over the place. And they clapped a little each time the hit each other. Clap!, clap! Max lay beside me and whispered into my ear, "Are you Fred's little whore?".