First Tattoo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to run out of air and panic a bit. Fred released his grip and I inhaled, first one fast breath and then a long one. Then I nodded my head towards Max, "Yes!"

Max smiled at me, "Then tell him that!"

I looked up at Fred and said the words, still red in my face from hardly breathing. "I am your whore!"

Fred smiled at me and squeezed my throat shut again. Then he really started to increase his pace. BAM, BAM, BAM. The whole bed shook. It think it might actually have moved a little with every thrust. BAM, BAM, BAM. I open my mouth to get some air, but I received none. He then let go and I chipped for air. One short and one long then he squeezed again. BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM. All my senses were on overload. He repeated this a few more times. Max smiled towards Fred, "Why don't you show this little bitch what you got! Put some effort into it Fred!"

At those words Fred laughed a bit and nodded, "Remove her restraints!"

Both Max and Matt started to free me of my bonds. And they were fast. I rubbed my wrists for a bit before Fred's looked at me, "On your hands and knees facing away from me!" I was fast and followed his command. When I stood there on all fours, he grabbed my hips with a strong and firm grip. Then he penetrated my pussy again. And this time he was not holding back. He started fucking me like a machine. BAM, BAM, BAM. My tits now hanging down started to really work on overtime. The made loud clapping noises as they hit my own body over and over again. Clap, Clap. Clap. Clap.

He really was like a machine. And he sure had the stamina of one. He truly was a Jackhammer! BAM, BAM, Clap, Clap, BAM, BAM, Clap, Clap, BAM, BAM, Clap, Clap. I would not think that this was possible before tonight. He kept this up for several minutes. Until he all of a sudden pushed my hip to the left. In a soft but firm manner making me turn towards him. He then made his way off the bed and gestured for me to follow him. I did right away. He then lifted me up and pressed me against the wall. He lowered me carefully on his cock.

I looked over at Max and saw that she was now sitting in her brother's lap and that he was fingering her between the legs. She enjoyed it, but I think she enjoyed our show more!

When I had all of his cock inside of me, he backed up from the wall and help me up on his own. He started gyrating his hips with powerful moves. I probably looked like a whore. I locked my fingers behind his neck and leaned back fully. My big tits bounced like crazy! He found a rhythm and that made my tits slam against my body in the same rhythm. CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP.

His steady rhythm made me scream out in lust and enjoyment! "YEEEEES!" "YEEEEEEEEEEEEES" "NEVER STOP FUCKING ME! GOD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES" I could feel an orgasm get closer, and Fred noticed this. So he increased his rhythm even further and i saw that he gave it everything he got. I Scream out as my body reached another glorious orgasm! "YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" He stopped and just held me in place with his cock buried inside of me. I leaned in towards his chest and just shivered in delight and bliss. After about 2 minutes in this state, he lifted me straight up until his cock was out and then he gently put me down on the floor in a sitting position.

And thank God for that, because my legs could probably not hold me up now.

Still trembling a bit, I looked up at Max again, and saw that she had a big grin on her face. She was still being fingered by her brother. And I think she had enjoyed the show almost as much as me.

I then saw that Fred wanted my attention. He looks from me to his cock, "Suck it whore!"

I was still in a state of bliss and was very eager to please him after that fucking, he gave me. I stood up on shaky knees and took him in my mouth. He put his big hand behind my head and pressed me further down his cock. Not soft, but not too hard either. I could not take all of his length down my slutty throat. But perhaps two thirds of the way. And him pushing me made me gag from time to time. But I enjoyed it! Saliva ran down on my tits. And the more i gagged the more saliva it became.

My tits were soon halfway drenched in it. And I heard Fred, "Rub in your tits with it! I am going to fuck them now. As promised!"

With that Max tore herself from her brother and came up behind me.

"I love a good tittyfuck!" I say. I held up my big tits and squeezed them together. "Fuck my big titties!" I said loudly and he started right away, and it felt so good! He was so big that I looked at it in amazement every time it presented itself on the way up. I looked at his torso and I could see that he was now covered in sweat. He had indeed worked hard.

All of a sudden, he started to grunt, and I knew it was time for him to cum. Max now jumped in and tilted my head up towards the ceiling. Fred pulled back from my tits and I sat down on my heels and lifted my tits up for him. Presenting myself for him. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out so he could pick what place he wanted to cum on. I closed my eyes. He shot his load on my face. And it was so much! Spurt after spurt landed on my face. It came on my forehead, on my chin, over my closed eyes, on my nose, in my mouth and I happily swallowed. It dribbled down to my breasts. It was everywhere and I felt like a glazed donut. I loved it! Max held my head in this position.

Max called for her brother, "Call a cab for this lovely young lady! And bring me her panties from downstairs, Oh and her handbag!" She still held my head in position.

Matt went out of the room and came back not two minutes later, "it'll be here in 3 minutes." Then he tossed my panties to Max who grabbed them.

I could not open my eyes because of all the cum. And I started to get a bit uneasy. I had to clean myself up. And what would I wear? My top and bra was torn to shreds. It was like Max read my mind from behind me still holding my head in place, "Get up and take on your panties without moving your face too much. We want that cum in place on your beautiful face!"

Max handed the panties to me. I did as I was told. Dressed in just my panties she helped me down the stairs while I leaned my head up to not spill to much of the cum. It was hard to walk down the stairs completely blind. Matt and Fred were following us. When we got down the stairs, she told me to stand still just the way I was. Matt handed me my handbag.

I felt Max leave my side again and open the front door. I was close to the door, and I could hear the cab come after only a few seconds. I heard footsteps and then Max talking to the Cab driver. I could not hear what they said. About 1 minute later she came back. "I have talked to the driver. He is a man in his sixties."

I could hear joy in her voice. I swallowed hard. Then she continued. "I said that a beautiful young woman will come out of that door very soon in just her panties, covered in cum all over her face and tits!". I now swallowed even harder. "And he was okay with all that. I think he looked forward to meeting you!"

I didn't know if I could do this. "Can't I please take a showe..."

Max interrupted me, "Oh sweetie, you will do just fine. I Paid this man allot of money for this ride. And told him that if he laid a finger on you, I would hunt him down! He promised he would do no such thing!"

With that Max was just supposed to guide me when Matt stopped her. Out of nowhere i felt Matt`s hand land on my head with something sticky. That little shit must have just jacked off and wiped his cum in my hair. Laughing Max guides me into the cab and my eyes were still closed because of all the cum. The cab driver said a cheeky "Hello!". I opened my mouth and could feel some cum enter my mouth. I swallowed it in shame and said hello back. He started the ride while he laughed at me. After about a minute I rummaged through my purse in humiliation and found a paper towel.

I wiped the cum from my eyes and looked at the cab driver through the mirror inside the car. He was smiling at me. And he seemed like a nice old man. I let the rest of the cum stay in place on my face and tits. I wanted him to enjoy the ride, and to judge me. Thinking what a slut I am, while he drove me home. He looked more on me then on the road. He often smiled at me, and I returned it with a warm smile on my own. And I really enjoyed him looking at me all covered in cum!

When we were close to my apartment. I made sure I had had his attention. When I did, I brought my tits up to my mouth and started to lick up the cum like a whore! And wondering if I maybe should get another tattoo!?

THE END!