All Comments on 'First The Son and Then The Father'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. Good story, points out how fucked up those cults are and have a "Do as I say, not as I do." Attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There will be more, right? Please say there will be more. This was a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, well written, erotic, realistic for the times. And as I discovered, pregnant women are sexually instiable. Knowing they cannot get pregnant by another man, they often enjoy new partners while in that condition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story about suck fucks!

We're it not for a complete female as your heroine I think most responders woukd abandon efforts to complete reading this. You have created a total, natural woman.

My concerns are for the inbred child . . .

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8about 1 year agoAuthor

Happy you enjoyed the story.

I don't think you should be concerned about their baby, it will be perfect. Though the conception of the child was the result of the incestuous union between the uncle and niece, it was a divine coupling. The conception of the baby as well as their ongoing fucking were carried out under the auspices of their church/cult The Light of Truth and so all is good.

merrySMmerrySMabout 1 year ago

Would love a sequel to this. So hot and naughty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous