First The Son and Then The Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no... I love you, George, but I don't want to be part of this church. I can't stay here with your folks... I won't stay here. I don't get along with your father, he... he makes me feel uneasy, uncomfortable when he's around me," I said, trying to make him understand.

"Shhhh... shhhh, listen to me, Chloe. I love you too," he said, lifting my mouth to his and kissing me deeply.

"It'll only be six months. I don't want to lose you or what we have. It's been good between us, hasn't it, Chloe?" He asked. I closed my eyes and moaned when I felt his hot breath against my neck as he slipped his hands under my night camisole and squeezed my tits lightly. It had been three days since I had felt his touch; that was the longest we had gone without making love or having sex in a long time.

"You're all I've been thinking about," he said when he leaned forward and slid his hand down between my legs, his fingers parting my warm, moist slit. He fucked me for a long time that night. Pushing, pressing his cock deeper until I screamed out with pleasure, not caring who might hear.

"Oh, George, I love you."

"Do you, Chloe? Then tell me you'll be here when I come back," he said.

Sensing my reluctance to agree, each time he entered me, he went deeper and harder until his entire cock was buried inside of me. I instinctively wanted to push my hips up to meet his thrusts. It was like I couldn't get him deep enough.

Grunting and groaning with his effort, he brought me to orgasm again and again.

"Do you love me as much as you say, Chloe? Then tell me you'll be here when I return."

"Yes, yes, George. I'll be here when you get back," I finally relented.

*****

The following two weeks passed quickly.

George left on his missionary service assignment five days ago, and Uncle Cohn came to my room for the first time four days ago.

Aunt Phaedra was attending her regular Wednesday membership council, and I was alone at home and about to go downstairs to start dinner when Uncle entered my room unannounced. He didn't say anything at first; he just stood there looking at me with an expression on his face that caused a feeling of cold anxiety to rise in my chest. Uncle undid his pants to free his cock. He took my hand, and I resisted the impulse to pull away and run when he tightened his grip on my wrist and motioned that he wanted me to fondle him. I slowly moved my hand up and down his cock shaft and listened to his repulsive grunts and sighs of pleasure as his thrusting became faster. Uncle made me masturbate him for several more minutes until he finally ejaculated in my hand. When he had finished, he picked up a discarded blouse off my bed and cleaned himself before tossing the garment at me.

Uncle paced about the room for several seconds before turning back to me.

"Since you first came to live with us, I've had doubts about you, Chloe. I knew you had used your body to corrupt George and succeeded in getting him to marry you. You're his wife now, and since he will be away for a while, as our church dictates, you will live here with us, and I will attend to your needs until he returns. Your Aunt Phaedra will help you understand your duties here and your role as a wife of the church."

I watched him leave the room, feeling confused, frightened, and repulsed.

Nothing further happened between Uncle and me, and I foolishly thought there would be no further advances. I convinced myself that things would be okay until George returned when hopefully, we would move away and into our own house and new lives. But I was so wrong.

*****

I didn't know what time exactly it was, but I knew it was very late. I glanced toward the partially open curtains and saw the full moon outside in the night sky. I... I think I had been dreaming when I felt him behind me and slowly, grudgingly opened my eyes.

My Uncle Cohn had slipped his hand between my legs, stuck two of his fingers inside me, and had been finger fucking me as I slept. It felt good in the dream, and I had begun swaying my hips, trying to capture and hold his fingers inside me, all the while dreaming it was George touching me.

"I'm going to make you cum, little girl," he had said as he fucked me faster with his fingers. I shivered, realizing that the man molesting me was my Uncle and not my husband, George, his son.

"Go ahead and cum for your loving Uncle," he whispered.

"Ohhh... stop," I moaned.

My body stiffened as Uncle held me tightly and continued to finger me even as my pussy spasmed in orgasm, and I moaned involuntarily, unable to stop the hot wave that flowed through me. Still feeling the heat of my orgasm, I gasped in surprise when he ran the head of his throbbing cock down the length of my pussy slit. Uncle took his left hand and spread my pussy lips apart, and with his right hand, he rubbed his shaft back and forth over my swollen clit. He guided just his cockhead into the wet opening of my tight pussy and began to rock back and forth, in and out.

"Uncle Cohn, no, please don't. I'm George's wife now." Ignoring my protests, he grabbed my hips and began inching more of his throbbing length inside me.

"You're so tight. Your pussy's so tight around my cock. Damn, there's nothing an old man like me appreciates more than a young, tight pussy," he said with a sickening laugh.

*****

For several minutes, Uncle lay silent, but the silence was shattered when he growled impatiently,

"Fuck me! Move your God damned hips!"

I did as he said. Uncle held my face tightly in his hands, his dark, lust-filled eyes making sure my eyes were focused on his.

"Oh yeah, that's it, that's it. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Uncle mumbled as he began stroking harder and faster. I could feel his balls tightening, his cock tensing.

Uncle barely managed to keep his eyes open when he suddenly uttered a loud, animal grunt. I felt my body betraying me, making me open my legs wider to accommodate him as he repositioned himself and began forcefully shooting his load into me.

"Is this what you did to my boy George? You drove my boy crazy with this pussy of yours, didn't you?" he sarcastically asked before falling silent.

*****

Uncle lay back on the bed, spent and weakened. After a few minutes, he pulled me on top of him. His cock, lay semi-hard, seeping cum onto his stomach, and I slid down his chest until my pussy lips covered his cock. Cum was leaking from me, and he moaned as I rubbed and pressed my wet dripping pussy the length of his cock. Uncle slowly became erect as I began sliding up and down across his shaft. I moved again down his shaft, and this time, he reached down and held his cock up so it would slide into my cunt. I began riding him harder.

"Oh yes, God, please God," he cried out when he raised his hips and lunged upward into me as his lust overtook him, and with every thrust, he would spray a stream of thick white cum inside me. I sat straight up on his chest and watched the expression on his face when he came.

"I didn't tell you to stop," he said and slapped my ass cheek. I began fucking him again, jerking and bucking on top of him. I listened as he groaned and made repulsive guttural sex sounds each time I ground my pussy against his groin. Once when I did this, he said, "You know just what to do to turn Uncle on."

I hated myself for what I was feeling.

Then with a smirk, he added, "I promised George I would take care of you while he was gone... he could never have imagined just how well I'd be taking care of you," and burst into a hateful laugh.

He pulled me forward so that my breasts were crushed against his chest. Placing his hands on my hips, raising and lowering his hips, he drove his cock into me again. With each upward stroke, I could feel his iron rod rub against my clit. It was an unbelievable feeling. Whimpering, my hands clutched the bed sheet on each side of me, I was on the brink of exploding, but it wasn't until Uncle slipped a finger into my butt hole did it happen. Overcome, I cried out with the pleasure and release he had given me.

We lay there in the quiet, dark room for a long time. I could feel Uncle's hardness soften, but he remained in me as his cum dripped out of my abused pussy.

It went on like that almost every day for the next two months. Phaedra had to know what Uncle was doing to me and that it was not something I had wanted or encouraged (at first). I guess she understood and accepted that he expected my compliance and total submission just as he did from her.

Uncle had become so confident in his control and authority that sometimes we would only be in a room alone for a few minutes, and I'd see his hands go to his zipper, and he'd pull out his cock. Without a word being said, I'd go to him and take him into my mouth. He had trained me well in that short time, and my feelings were inexplicably beginning to change toward him.

I no longer resisted or struggled with him when he came to my room at night. To my disgust and out of desperate loneliness, some nights, I would give myself over to lust and need, using his body until I was satisfied. When feeling this way and in this mood, I'd spend the night fucking him and milking his cock with my mouth and pussy until he was emptied and trembling in my bed.

Though usually under the veil of his religious righteousness during the day, Uncle was with me most nights, and I wondered if he was still having relations with his wife, Phaedra. Phaedra was more reserved and quiet around me. I was alone here and, in the beginning, had wished Phaedra and I could have been friends, but I knew now that would not happen

*****

It was now mid-summer, the days were unbearably hot, and the nights suffocatingly muggy; hoping for a comfortable sleep, I'd begun to go to bed naked regularly. Trying to create a breeze, I'd leave the window open and stretch out naked on my bed at night, and I'd soon be comfortable enough to fall asleep for a few hours.

This was one of those muggy nights. The room was dark, and I was just about to doze off when I heard my bedroom door open and make out the outline of Uncle's form. Without a word, he stripped out of his clothes and got into bed. I could feel the warmth and hardness of his body when he stretched out beside me and rolled me onto my back.

Opening my thighs, he began to rub his cockhead up and down along the moist crevice between my thighs. When I was wet and ready to accept him, Uncle put the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy and pushed it a little ways inside of me. Pressing my knees open, he went deeper, forcing my pussy to open wider for him. With slow, measured strokes, Uncle fucked me until he succeeded in making me orgasm for him multiple times. Though he hadn't orgasmed (yet), Uncle pulled out of my pussy and rolled off of me. Tired and sleepy, I snuggled close to him as my breathing returned to normal and my body recovered from an achingly satisfying orgasm. I closed my eyes and could see George's handsome face in my mind, but just as quickly, it was replaced by the memory and image of his father, my Uncle Cohn's huge thick cock thrusting in and out of my pussy.

We must have slept for a while when I was slowly awakened by the feel of Uncle's mouth aggressively sucking my swollen, sensitive nipples. He liked my titties; the large pinkish brown nipples that became erect at the slightest touch and the even darker areolas, the size of a quarter that encircled the nipples, fascinated and aroused him. He was breathing hard as he pulled one of my nipples into his mouth. He sucked hard, and though it hurt, I didn't complain because what he was doing ignited that incredible throbbing sensation between my legs; It felt good each time he sucked my tit, sending a hot sizzle to my core that stimulated my clit. I leaned forward so Uncle could suck my tits and watched his head bob up and down as his mouth remained clamped to my left nipple. He devoured them, sucking harder as his need increased.

Just as I was on the edge of cumming, I suddenly began to cry.

"Don't cry," he said when he momentarily lifted his head to look at me. "Don't cry," he said again before he lightly bit my nipple and pushed me over the edge into a warm, comforting orgasm. At the peak of my orgasm, Uncle reached down and rubbed the tip of his hard cock against the entrance of my pussy before thrusting himself up inside of me.

"Argh... Cohn," I whimpered as another orgasm began to build even before the first had subsided.

My clit rubbed his shaft with every downward stroke. His cock was swollen and throbbing hard as he rode me, "You belong to me... not to that boy," he said in a barely audible whisper, more to himself than to me. A few more thrusts up and down, and I felt his shaft swell even more just before he released the first shot of his creamy load into me, which took my breath away. His abundant burst of cum covered the walls of my womb, filling me with his potent essence.

"Oh, oh, humph... Chloe," he moaned as he ejaculated a second time deeper and high up inside my pussy. I could feel my eyes roll upward as the crest of another orgasm washed over me, making my pussy convulse and squeeze around his cock.

Uncle finally, though reluctantly, pulled out of my wet, still welcoming pussy, his cock glistening with cum.

*****

George had been gone for maybe three months when I learned I was six weeks pregnant... with my Uncle's baby. The fact that my husband's father had impregnated me was apparently of little consequence. My Uncle and Aunt Phaedra were thrilled when my condition became known and excited at the prospect of having a baby in the house, having a new eventual successor in the Light of Truth hierarchy, regardless of the circumstances of the baby's conception.

Claiming an anointment and directive from God, my being impregnated by my Uncle Cohn, a highly placed leader in the cult like church, only gave him more status and credibility. The fact that I was George's wife and carrying a seed planted through an incestuous relationship with my Uncle was rationalized as a validation of The Light of Truth's tenet that its leaders should endeavor to breed their women as often as possible.

I was terrified worrying about George's reaction, not knowing until much later that Uncle had written George and told him that all praise belonged to God, he had planted his seed as God had ordained, and I was now carrying "their" child. I was about six weeks gone, which means I would have been bred by Uncle just a matter of weeks after George had left and would be heavily pregnant by the time George returned. I never exactly knew what Uncle had written, what he had said, or how he had explained this, but apparently, George had accepted whatever Uncle had told him.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by George's reaction; after all, Uncle and The Light of Truth had him so indoctrinated and brainwashed in the cult's beliefs that it would not have taken must effort to convince him that this was a fortuitous event and truly evident of God's will.

*****

From the initial discovery of my pregnancy, Uncle's libido intensified. It sometimes seemed as though he did not want me out of his sight and had become obsessed with my changing body, touching me, fondling me, just looking at my naked body. I remember, one morning, planning on visiting her sister in a neighboring town, Phaedra had risen early and already left the house. As the morning progressed, I had taken clothes off the wash line and was in the kitchen folding the clothes when Uncle came up behind me and, slipping his hands around my waist, caressed my growing belly.

"This is my seed growing here," he said proudly against my cheek.

He pulled me back against his chest, his hardening cock nestling between my ass cheeks as he moved his hands to my breasts. I felt his fingers on my nipples, squeezing them, rotating the tips between his thumb and middle finger until the nipples were hard and erect. Turning me around, he pulled the bodice of my dress open and off my shoulders, allowing my old house dress to drop to the floor. He stood silently, taking in my nakedness. Taut pregnant belly, widening hips, soft puffy mound. Full, round, and swollen breasts with long, hard brown nipples. Uncle leaned forward and started to suck my nipples, making my legs quiver as he hungrily licked and sucked one and then the other nipple.

Uncle straightened up and undid his pants, exposing himself. His quickly stiffening cock bobbed in front of me when he pressed me to my knees, grabbed the back of my head, and slowly guided my mouth to his huge rock hard cock. When he began to slowly fuck my throat, I could feel the pleasant achiness growing in my clit.

"Oh damn," he said within just a few minutes and reluctantly pulled out. "I don't want to cum yet," he mumbled.

Emptying the basket of fresh laundry onto the floor, he urged me onto my back.

"Uncle Cohn, wait... we shouldn't be doing this," I protested, trying to dissuade him.

"Shhhh, it's okay... just let me put it in, girl," he coaxed.

Uncle positioned himself on his knees between my spread legs and held himself above me, not wanting to put his full weight on me. With one long push, Uncle easily buried his entire length inside my pregnant hole, stroking it in and out with a steady gentle rhythm.

"Fuck Chloe... it's like sliding into a warm, velvety glove," he murmured.

I lay under him, amazed at how quickly I had become wet and eager for him, despite my nervousness about his wife Phaedra unexpectedly returning. Not meaning to, I called out Uncle's name, "Oh Cohhhnnn," when an orgasm rippled through me. Uncle stopped moving as he enjoyed the sensation of my body under his, and after a long pause, he began thrusting again, his depth and urgency increasing.

Cohn felt a sudden rush of pleasure but tried to keep fucking me for as long as he could. When he was on the brink of cumming, he attempted to pull out, only to find my legs wrapped around his ass, keeping him deep inside my pussy. My pussy clamped down on his cock, pushing him closer to orgasm.

"Cum inside me, Cohn. I want to feel your heat deep inside me when you cover our baby with the cum that created him."

With a guttural cry of relief and an arching of his back, Uncle rammed his cock into me as far as it would go and then started to shoot his semen directly into my already ripening womb until he had filled me to overflowing.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck... I've never had an orgasm like that before in my life," he said when he felt my legs tighten about his hips and my pussy grasp and clutch his softening cock.

12