First Three Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
envy_esk
envy_esk
27 Followers

Tracy returned, sweeping into the room. "Oh my god, oh my god. What do I do?"

"Go," Scott blurted. They looked at him, astonished. "Go. This was for him. If you can make it work with Dean, it'll have been worth it."

She kissed Scott, hugged Alec, and ran out.

After Tracy left, Scott said, "I'm such a fucking liar."

***

Tracy rushed across campus. When she got to her room, her roommate Wendy was chatting with Dean. Stalling, really, till Tracy arrived.

"Hi, sorry it took so long to get over here. We were—"

"Where are your books?" Dean asked.

He was lanky and very thin for his height, with a long face prone to frowning. When he smiled, his face lit up, but he didn't smile enough. He had otherwise rather unnoticeable features. Bland pale brown hair in a shapeless haircut. Eyes an unremarkable shade of brown. He could be very kind, and liked to let Tracy talk in her mile-a-minute way. But he could get very broody, and it made Tracy feel like she needed to save him. From what, she wasn't sure.

"I left them at my friend's," Tracy replied. "I'll need to keep studying, maybe later tonight, but certainly tomorrow morning before class. I would have been even later if I'd pulled all my books together..."

Wendy said: "Well, I need to go. I told my boyfriend I was coming over, but then Dean got here, so he's probably wondering where I am. I probably won't be back tonight, so you guys can, um, talk as long as you like..."

She scooped up a backpack with some books and clothes, and hurried off.

Tracy said, "I've been thinking, and talking to some friends," she blushed when she said this, "and I just wanted you to know, I'm ready to have sex."

"Oh wow, that's really great," Dean said. He was enrolled in a college an hour away in the city. He told her he didn't have any classes tomorrow, so he could stay over tonight if she wanted.

"Oh, yeah, well, I'm ready, but just — not tonight. Is that okay? It's been a long day, and I want to make arrangements so we can have a really good time. Okay?"

Dean agreed, more than a little crestfallen.

"But we have all night," she added, "so you can stay over if you want. We can, you know, play around... But I'll really need to get some sleep. I do have classes tomorrow, and I need to study all morning, and..."

He wordlessly embraced her. They fell to kissing and undressing each other, and soon they were both naked.

As they made out and caressed each other, his cock quickly filled out. There was nothing about Dean's appearance that would prepare you for his monstrous erect penis. When flaccid, the thing seemed as unremarkable and average as everything else about him. But when it got hard, it was as thick as a woman's wrist. The circumcised glans was a fat, blunt bulb. His testicles, too, did not seem that much larger than average. When relaxed, they hung maybe a bit lower than some, and when excited, or cold, his scrotum tightened up like anyone else's.

Tracy enjoyed touching his cock, licking it, and sucking on it as best she could — but it intimidated her. They continued to kiss deeply, and he guided her hand forcefully to his erection. She stroked him, sometimes with one hand, sometimes with both.

"Can I at least rub you with it?" he asked.

She was, frankly, excited. Everything she'd done with Scott and Alec had heightened her arousal. So she acquiesced. They lay in missionary, and he used his hand to drag his cock up her vulva and against her clitoris. During one sweep against her labia, he jabbed harder, and his glans started to part her lips and push into her cunt.

"No, no — not yet." She squirmed away. "Let me suck on you, okay? I want you to come in my mouth. And you can use your tongue...?"

He seemed to pout a little, but he scrambled onto his back. She lay on him, stretched her mouth over his massive cock, and lapped it with her tongue while he grooved his tongue up and down her pussy lips, and flicked against her clit.

"You taste different," he mumbled.

"Sorry, it's the end of a long day. I should have showered before we—"

"No, it's okay. Just... different."

Soon, she came quietly, with only a sigh and a nibbling on the flank of his enormous cock. He could feel her faint shudders with his tongue.

Still in the sixty-nine position, he suddenly grabbed the back of her head with one hand and the nape of her neck with the other, and rammed his cock deeper into her mouth.

His thrusts quickly grew more violent, and she could hardly do anything but hold still. The thing was so thick, she had to keep her mouth painfully wide open. Her jaw felt almost dislocated. She moaned, trying to tell him to slow down, or stop, but he only increased his speed.

In another minute or so, he was using the full force of his pelvis to slam his cock into her mouth. Harder and harder, more and more frantic, until finally he exploded in a long, voluminous, and messy ejaculation.

He pushed his cock in as far as he could. She choked. Her face was flushed and tears of stress and pain flowed down her cheeks. His come splattered out of her mouth as she gagged, not even trying to swallow.

She spat the rest out as she struggled to sit up.

"What the fuck, Dean! What was that?"

He said nothing, but grabbed his still erect penis, and began jerking off violently. He milked even more semen out, which he flicked at her.

"Get the fuck out!" she said. His come was running down her breasts and stomach.

"Fuck you," he whispered, still jerking off as he stood up. With his free hand, he gathered up his clothes. "That's how much I wanted you. I've been waiting since January. Five goddamn months..."

"Get out."

Naked, with his clothes gathered to his chest and his massive cock bobbing, still alarmingly, frighteningly erect, dripping a last string of cum, he stalked out of her room.

Tracy could hear a few gasps in the hall, and one or two girls cat-calling him, and he was gone.

She leapt up and slammed the door shut behind him, locking it. She busied herself with cleaning up. Someone knocked on the door, and said from the other side: "Jesus, Tracy! Did that monster dick come out of your room? Tracy? Wendy? You in there?" Tracy remained silent, and she heard the girl walk away.

Then she began to cry.

***

Scott left Alec in their room, and walked out into the cooling night. He had changed into some workout clothes: light running shorts with no underwear, and a breathable mesh tee shirt.

He headed in the general direction of Tracy's dorm, but meandered and wandered. He was highly aware of his penis swinging loosely in his shorts as he walked.

Near her dorm, Scott saw a guy in the shadows, half dressed, angrily thrashing into his pants.

Scott held back. Then, for no good reason, suddenly decided this must be Dean. Once the guy was dressed, Scott started walking toward him swiftly.

"Hey," he called, in as friendly a tone as he could muster.

The guy turned.

"You Dean?"

The guy nodded.

Scott was closing the space between them quickly.

"You're Tracy's boyfriend, aren't you?" At this question, Dean suddenly looked scared. Scott could only think of one reason why someone would look scared after a question like that.

Scott had fifty pounds on the guy. He knew what to do next.

envy_esk
envy_esk
27 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sort of a bitch.

She should have let Alec pop her cork since they had history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pretty badly

Unfinished,no closure at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a slut

she is a real slut. she is fucking whore

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
So, she fed Dean her double cream pie, . . .

. . . and told him she tasted different because she needed a shower. She was conscious enough about not wanting him to get sloppy seconds that she wasn’t going to let him fuck her, but didn’t think anything about letting him taste the cream pie. Hilarious.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dressing Room Cocksucker Sucking & deepthroating three cocks for her new job.in Group Sex
Tina Pays a Debt Tina can't pay off a loan, so offers herself as payment.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Bachelor Party Gone Wild What's a bachelor party without strippers? Not one!in Group Sex
More Stories