First Threesome

Story Info
Wife pimps me out.
1.7k words
4.35
32.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
58 Followers

Author's Note: All of my stories have a basis is a real event, but none are completely true. Except this one. Therefore, names and locations have been changed but the interactions are all as they happened. Dialogue is as close as I can recall, 40-some years later.

It was 1981. My wife and I were both 28 having married right out of college. After I earned my Master's degree we relocated to the south for better weather. We were both gainfully employed and living in a small rental house in a fairly small town.

Leann was the middle of three daughters. Her older sister was an out of the closet lesbian living openly with her partner in a large northeastern city. Unusual for the time but not completely unheard of. She was about 4 years older than Leann.

The youngest daughter had just turned 18, about to graduate high school and still living with their parents of course. Leann rarely talked with her older sister but she and Janice talked on the phone about once a month or so.

About two months before graduation, I noticed that Janice was calling Leann a couple of times a week. Leann would take the cordless phone into the other room and they'd chat about something rather intensely.

Eventually Leann told me that their parents were giving Janice a plane ticket to come visit us after school ended. It wasn't possible for us to go up and attend the graduation due to work obligations.

When she told me of that plan, I finally questioned her about the frequency of calls from Janice. "What," I asked, "was all the discussion about?"

"Well, Janice has been dating an older guy - around 30. She desperately wants to have sex with him but he refuses. All he wants is for her to give him blow jobs!"

"Wow! A guy who doesn't want pussy? Is he gay?"

"She says no but she did finally share some details. Apparently he's a true pencil dick. She says his is about as long as her middle finger and as big around as her thumb. And you know she's not a big girl! So my guess is that he's embarrassed. Maybe he thinks he can't satisfy her."

"She should dump him," I replied. "There isn't any shortage of horny 18 year olds who would gladly pop her cherry!"

"She was shocked when I told her how big you are."

"Well, I'm right around average - about 6-1/2 inches. Not exactly porn star stuff but you've never complained."

"Can I ask a favor of you?" Leann said.

"Sure."

"I offered your services to her when she comes to visit. Would you do that?"

I almost dropped my drink. "Are you serious?" I said.

"Completely. It would be a one or two time thing, depending on how the cherry popping goes. If she still has her hymen and it's tough, that first time can be painful. If so, I'd think you guys should do it again so she can see what it really feels like," Leann said.

"Would you be here or go out somewhere so she and i are alone?"

"Well, there's a bit more to the story. Janice is wondering if she might be bi or lesbian, probably because of Susan and her girlfriend. So she wants to get it on with me as well."

"Whoa! You never told me you were bi-curious!"

"I'm not. I've never thought about being with a woman. I like cock - especially your cock - too much for that. I told her that but I also said that she could go down on me if she wants. I won't return the favor but told her you certainly would. You like eating pussy almost as much as fucking it!" she said.

"Yeah, that's true. Okay, I'm in as long as you're certain you're okay with me banging your baby sister," I said.

"I'm good with it. It isn't like we see her very often and she's going to college up north. So this will be a one-time deal." Leann came over to me and gave me a passionate kiss. "Thank you."

That Sunday Janice called again while I was outside mowing the lawn. When I came in she said "There's been a development. The boyfriend finally screwed her."

"Oh? How was it?"

"She broke up with him right afterwards. She told me she could barely feel him - that a tampon feels bigger inside her. Not even close to an orgasm."

"So I guess I'm off the hook now that she's lost her virginity, unsatisfying as it might be. Do you still plan to let her go down on you?"

"Not so fast, buster. The plans haven't changed. She deserves to find out what a real cock feels like. She'll be here next Friday so no sex for you after Tuesday. I want you fully charged up so Janice gets a really good fucking!"

That Friday Leann picked Janice up from the airport while I was working. When I got home we hugged and cheek kissed hello then had the dinner they had prepared. I had to work Saturday as well but had both Sunday and Monday off. Leann had taken vacation so she was off the entire week.

When I got home from work Saturday I showered and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The women were similarly casual. After having a pizza delivered we settled into the living room to watch a movie. At the time we had a sort of lazy-S shaped double lounger. It was my favorite spot so I laid back on it and right away Janice came and laid next to me. Our bodies were touching but there wasn't any fooling around.

When the movie ended Janice got up to use the bathroom. Leann came over and whispered "Why don't you tell her we're going to bed now and ask if she wants to join us?"

So when Janice came back I did just that and Leann and I went into our bedroom and got undressed. We heard Janice in the guest room across the hall and just as we were getting into bed she entered the room, completely naked.

Leann laid on the edge of the bed while I laid in the center. Without any preliminaries Janice took hold of my semi-erect cock and started fondling it. "Wow! This is so much bigger than his was!"

At that she knelt down and took me in her mouth. All those blowjobs she had given him really paid off - she was a fabulous cocksucker. She did gag just a bit when she tried to take all of me in her mouth but quickly recovered and soon managed to bury her nose in my bush.

When I came she swallowed like a champ. Knowing that the head would be extremely sensitive right after cumming, she stayed still for probably 20-30 seconds. Then she started right up again. I was definitely still sensitive but past the painful stage.

Janice kept at it until I came a second time. I don't know if I ejaculated again but I had every other sensation of cumming. To this day that has never happened again from a blowjob. It has happened while fucking once or twice, but never from oral.

Knowing I'd need some recovery time, Janice switched gears. Crawling between Leann's legs she got her first taste of pussy. They had discussed this and Leann suggested she just do whatever she liked having done to her. She was a quick study and it wasn't long before I heard my wife moaning in ecstasy.

I was still laying on my back in the center of the bed so when Janice finished with Leann she climbed on me, cowgirl style. She rubbed her slit up and down the back side of my cock, now fully recovered. Janice was extremely wet and her ministrations were lubricating my cock nicely. But she didn't seem to know how to proceed.

"Raise up on your knees a bit then reach between your legs and take hold of my cock. Good. Now point it up towards the ceiling, or more accurately towards your pussy. Place the head between your lips and then lower yourself on to me," I explained.

As soon as she got fully down on me and I was as deep inside her as possible, she held still. Eyes closed, breath panting lightly, she rocked back and forth while I slid my thumb onto her clit and started rubbing. It wasn't long until I felt the first contractions that signaled her orgasm. "Oh!" she said, "I'm cumming!"

With that declaration she began stroking herself up and down my cock, faster and faster. I heard at least two more orgasms before it occurred to me that we hadn't discussed birth control. Was she on something? I damn sure don't want to impregnate my sister-in-law!

When I knew I was about to shoot another load I raised my knees as she stroked up. With my thighs beneath her butt I was able to lift her off my cock, which immediately slapped against my abdomen and started squirting my cum onto me.

Janice got off me to the opposite side as Leann. Leann leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, sucking out the last few drops as well as cleaning off the combined pussy and cock juices. Janice leaned down and started licking my cum off my stomach. Leann joined in and soon they had me all cleaned up.

Janice started to get out of bed until I said, "Where are you going?"

"To the guest room."

"We're not finished. Come back here," I said, taking her hand. I laid her down on her back and repositioned myself between her legs. As I tried to give her oral as good as she'd given me, Leann bent her rules just enough to play with Janice's hair and tease her nipples.

Three orgasms later, Janice begged me to stop. I did as she asked and once again she headed for the guest room, completely spent. I crossed to the bathroom to pee followed by Leann. We then got back into bed. Leann leaned into my face and whispered "Thank you. I love you." Then she kissed my Janice-cum coated mouth, reached down and briefly fondled my exhausted cock, and rolled over to sleep.

Ollegio
Ollegio
58 Followers