Sex with her Sisters

Story Info
Gary fucks his wife and her sisters after their mother dies.
12.6k words
4.55
42.8k
79
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary Silvers was going through a rough patch in his life and little did he know how dramatically things were going to change in the coming month. It was mid-May and there was a major project at the engineering firm he worked for causing him a lot of stress.

There were also problems on the home front as his 18-year-old son Jerry, a high school senior and honor roll student was starting to get in trouble at school discipline-wise. His wife Beth, whose interest in sex had declined over the past year was stressing over her 85-year-old mother, Fran, who had fallen ill.

Beth was very close to her mother, who lived just a few towns away, and felt a huge responsibility to care for her since her father passed many years ago.

Gary's 52 and his 5-foot-9 frame is topped by dark brown hair that has some streaks of grey. He has an average build and high sex drive. He had hoped going to the gym and working out with weights would help relieve the stress, but it turned out to have the opposite effect. There was a woman at the gym, Jenny, a 28-year-old blue-eyed blonde with large breasts and a killer figure that was constantly flirting with him. For the first time in his 20 years of marriage he was very tempted to cheat, but resisted, and considered not going to avoid the temptation.

When he would get home from the gym, he would sneak up behind Beth in their bedroom, grab her breasts, kiss her neck and grind his pelvis against her ass. He would whisper in her ear how much he wanted to be with her. She would pull away and say "not tonight," followed by one excuse or another.

Beth was 50 and stood 5-foot-4 with green eyes, light brown hair, nice 42C breasts, slightly thick thighs and a plump ass. Gary thought that she carried her extra weight well, but she thought she was fat and refused to wear anything remotely sexy. After her rejections, he went to his basement office, pulled up a nude picture of a hot blonde from the stash of porn on his computer, and masturbated thinking about Jenny. He would imagine burying his face in her DD-cup breasts while she rode him cowgirl until he exploded inside her as she orgasmed. Jenny had taken over the number two spot on his fantasy list from Beth's younger sister Ashley. Beth's older sister Lori maintained the number one spot.

The project with work wrapped up in early June, but Jenny's flirting at the gym continued.

On a Wednesday morning in mid-June, after being in hospice for a week, Fran died and Beth took it quite hard. She was an emotional wreck the rest of the day trying to plan everything. Gary tried to hug her to comfort her and she pushed him away. The only planning he could do was convince her of was to schedule the funeral for Monday to allow time for Lori to fly in from California and for Ashley to make the three-hour drive with her husband and 21-year-old daughter.

"How am I supposed to plan all this and make Lori and Ashley happy?" she wept. "You know I don't get along with them and I'm dreading having to see them. You know I'm going to have to put on the phony happy face because that's what mom would want - the three of us getting along as one happy family."

"Let them help, that's why we're scheduling it for Monday," Gary said. "Maybe mom's death will change them and you'll find comfort in them."

"Bullshit. You know Lori didn't get along with mom or me. She doesn't have kids but for years has thought she knows what she's talking about when it comes to raising Jerry. Ashley and I get along a little better, but as parents have different views on discipline. I'm going to dread the days they're in town. I wish someone would slap some common sense into them."

"I could try fucking some common sense into them," Gary laughed.

"Yeah right, Lori doesn't like you and Ashley's husband would kick your ass if you tried anything. You'll just have to keep jacking off thinking about them. I know you do because you think they're both hotter than me."

"It doesn't matter who's hotter. You're the one I'm with, the one I love, and you're the one I want. I'd be fucking you regularly if you'd let me. I want to be with you right now, hugging you and making love to you to help ease your pain and take away the hurt."

"I can't believe you! Sex doesn't make everything better. I don't want to be with you now. You're sleeping on the couch tonight."

Gary got little sleep laying on the couch while listening to his wife crying in the bedroom.

The next day, Thursday, they got a phone call from Lori saying she was at the airport and her flight from San Franciso would be arriving at 11 pm.

"I can't believe how inconsiderate she is flying in that late," Beth growled. "Now I have to arrange for an Uber to pick her up and bring her the hour back here and we need to book a hotel for her."

"I'll go," Gary said. "Even though she doesn't like me, in this situation she should have a friendly face pick her up at the airport. She'd be pissed at you if you had a stranger pick her up instead of one of us."

"You're right. Are you going to be okay driving that late?"

"I'll be fine."

He arrived at the airport 30 minutes before her flight was due and parked. Figuring she could use a laugh, he made a sign like the limo drivers hold, but adding some playfulness to it. One thing Lori and Gary had in common was an appreciation of the TV show MASH. Gary would often joke with her if she has hot lips like Major Houlihan and she'd tell him he's not going to find out. So, the sign he made read LORI 'HOT LEGS' HOULIHAN.

She was wearing jeans and a blouse as she walked through the airport to the baggage claim area with her eyes red from crying on the flight. She broke into a huge grin and a chuckle when she saw the sign.

Lori is as tall as Gary, with shoulder-length sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, D-cup breasts, a firm ass, a killer figure, and muscular legs from running in several marathons.

"Thank you," she said as she wrapped her arms around Gary and gave him a kiss on the cheek before wiping some tears from her eyes.

Gary had his arms gently wrapped around her and returned her kiss while he raised a hand to wipe a tear from her eye. He resisted the urge to drop a hand down and rub her ass, instead putting his hands on her hips.

"So, you think I have hot legs?" Lori laughed.

"Among many other body parts," he laughed. "Especially since I don't know if you have hot lips"

"Are you just flattering me because I'm vulnerable and you want to get between my thighs or do you really think I'm hot?"

"C, all of the above," he replied before laughing again.

"Keep it up funny man and you might get your wish," she laughed back.

They tenderly hugged and exchanged a quick peck on the lips before getting her suitcase and going to the car.

Knowing Lori was hurting, he felt it best to stay quiet and let her dictate the conversation.

For the first 20 minutes or so there was an awkward silence.

"Thank you for coming to get me," she said.

"My pleasure," he replied. "I thought you could use a friendly face instead of an Uber."

"You're right," she said. "Thank you too for making me laugh. Is there anything I can do for you?"

With that she reached a hand into Gary's lap and began to rub his cock.

"I'm sorry," she said as she kissed Gary's neck. "I just need something or someone to take away or distract me from the pain I'm feeling."

"Keep it up and you'll be in a lot more pain after I crash from your distraction," Gary laughed. "Wait until we get to the hotel."

"Okay," she said with a fake pout and gave him a peck on the cheek.

A half-hour later they were exiting the highway for the short drive to the hotel. At this point Gary reached a hand out and put it on her leg and gave her a quick smile. She took his hand and kissed it before holding it against her breast.

"I want you Gary," she said. "I want you to take away this pain I'm feeling."

"Aren't you the same woman who threatened to go Lorena Bobbit on me if I cheated on your sister?" Gary asked.

"I am, but I'm giving you a hall pass. Several years ago Beth told me you wanted to fuck me and now I'm giving you the chance."

"I'll have to think about it," he replied with a hint of playfulness in his voice. "I'm not going to just jump in the sack with you and cheat on her readily. You're going to have to seduce me if I'm going to cheat."

"You're making a grieving woman who wants you to work for it?"

"No, I'm just trying to make you have some fun seducing your kid sister's husband before he fucks the pain out of you, unleashing years of built-up lust."

"Good. But with one condition. I'm in charge. I need to ride my hurt away."

"We can start that way, but then I take control or you don't get my cock."

"Okay, you win," she sighed.

At that point they arrived at the hotel. To save time, Gary had checked into the room before going to the airport. They went up the elevator and at the room he pulled out the keycard and brought in Lori's suitcase. Once inside she pushed Gary onto the bed.

"Have a seat and watch," she told him.

He sat up as she put Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" on her phone. Her body swayed to the music as she licked her lips and slowly unbuttoned her blouse before tossing it to Gary. Gary sat smiling, staring at her 36D breasts framed by a lacy red bra. She winked at him and licked her lips again as she undid the snap on her jeans and sexily shimmied out of them to reveal a matching pair of red panties.

She walked over to him and leaned over to let him get a good look at her cleavage before reaching down to peel his shirt over his head. She ran a hand across his chest and licked his neck.

"I want you," she whispered in his ear.

She then straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. She began to grind against his pelvis, dry humping him, feeling his cock hardening in his pants.

Any thoughts he had of staying faithful went out the window as a woman he'd lusted after for close to 20 years was in her underwear seducing him.

"I want to feel your cock inside me as I ride up and down," she half-moaned before licking his ear. "Do you want me to ride your cock?"

Gary licked her neck and undid her bra, moving his mouth to her breasts.

"Yes, I want you to ride my cock and I want to take you missionary," Gary groaned back. "Now get off me so we can get my pants off and begin."

Lori climbed off his lap and peeled her panties off as Gary stood up and quickly removed his pants and boxers. She dropped to her knees and took his semi-hard cock in her hand and began to twirl her tongue over the head. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. Then she took the tip between her lips and teased it with her tongue before lowering her lips over the entire length. His cock began to swell to it's full, thick 7 inches between her lips. Lori's oral technique felt heavenly compared to Beth's. He took a hold of her hair and began to gently thrust his hips forward, tenderly fucking her face. She reached up and swatted his hands away.

"You can come in mouth another time, but right now I need you in my pussy," she said as she pushed him back onto the bed and grabbed a condom from her purse.

She quickly slid the condom over his cock before straddling his hips. She reached down and grabbed the base of his cock and positioned it so it was lying flat, not sticking up. She slid her pussy lips along the length of it, moaning softly at the sensation. Gary sighed as he felt her pussy teasing his cock. She leaned in and kissed Gary, sliding her tongue between his lips as he responded and their tongues danced. His hands had reached down and were squeezing her ass as she slid against him.

She then lifted herself slightly and moved his cock so it was straight up. Then she began to slowly lower herself onto it. She and Gary both moaned loudly at the sensation. Once she was fully impaled, she put her hands on his chest and began to rock back and forth slowly.

"This feels so good," she moaned before starting to slide herself up and down, leaving half of him inside her on each upstroke.

Gary looked up and smiled at the sight of her bouncing tits and her waving hair. She began to ride a little harder and faster, causing her tits to bounce more. Gary responded by reaching up and squeezing them.

"Oh fuck, I needed this," Lori moaned loudly.

After another minute or two of riding she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

Gary was groaning in pleasure as one of his fantasies was coming true.

He leaned forward and took a breast in his mouth as he started to thrust his hips up to meet her riding.

"Oh God you feel so fucking good," Lori cried out and buried her head into his shoulder.

"Fuck, this feels better than I could have imagined," Gary groaned. "I know you're liking this, but you might like this better."

He grabbed her hips and rolled her over so she was on her back and pulled out.

He slid down her body and started licking her pussy. He used repeated long licks up and down the length of her labia before gently spreading her lips and giving quick flicks of the tongue.

She was moaning his name and running her hands through his hair.

He slid his right index finger inside her and started to pump as his tongue moved to her clit. He twirled his tongue across her clit and added a second finger. He pumped two fingers in and out of her while flicking his tongue on her clit.

"Oh God yes! I'm cumming!" Lori shrieked. "You're amazing, but I need to feel your cock again."

He lifted his mouth off her pussy, looked up into her eyes and smiled. Then he quickly licked his way up her body, kissing each breast before moving to her mouth.

He put his hands in her hair and kissed her deeply.

"Do you know how long I've lusted after you?" he asked.

"No, tell me."

"Since Beth and I had our engagement beach party and you wore that thong bikini. You were teasing the hell out of me that day."

"I was not teasing you. I saw the effect I had on you and liked it. Beth also told me about how you two fucked all night because of the state I had you in. But you're here now and I need you back inside me."

With that she spread her legs, smiled, rubbed her fingers over her pussy and winked at him.

He slid between her legs and entered her slowly, loving the feel of her pussy enveloping his cock before he began to thrust into her with a deliberately slow pace while looking into her eyes.

After just a minute or two, his lust took over and he moved her legs to his shoulders and started slamming into her hard and fast. The movement was enough to cause the headboard to bang against the wall.

"I told Beth I'd fuck some common sense into you," Gary said. "Now you have to start treating her nicely and with respect or else you don't get my cock again the rest of the visit."

"Mmmm, you feel so good, I'll do anything you say," Lori moaned loudly.

"Good, because I'm hoping I get to do this again."

"Oh you will, I'm sure of it."

He lowered her legs and leaned in to suck her breasts as he fucked her. She responded by wrapping her legs around his lower back and her arms around his shoulders and she began to thrust her hips up to meet his.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she shouted. "Don't stop!"

"I don't want to stop, but you feel so fucking good, I'm almost there," Gary moaned.

"Quick pull out and get rid of the condom," Lori cried.

Gary quickly stood up and peeled off the condom and started to rapidly stroke his cock as Lori got to her knees in front of him and opened her mouth.

"Uuugggghhh," Gary groaned as he started to cum. The first blast hit Lori's hair before she quickly moved her mouth over it to take the rest. She stuck her tongue out at him before swallowing it down.

She got to her feet and gave him a hug and peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, I need that," she said.

"Thank you for making a dream come true," Gary said.

They hugged for another minute, grinding their bodies together, exchanging another deep kiss as Lori began to stroke his cock.

"Can I get an encore performance now?" Lori asked licking his neck.

"The cock says yes, but the brain says no," Gary responded. "I need to get home to Beth."

"I guess you're right," she sighed.

He looked at his phone on the way back to the car and saw he had two missed calls and a missed text from Beth. All over half an hour ago. It was almost 1 am and he figured it was too late to respond and spent the short ride home thinking of an excuse he could use.

He arrived home 15 minutes later to find Beth in a lace teddy sound asleep. He climbed into bed naked next to her and fell asleep.

In the morning, he was awakened around 9 by the feel of her naked body and breasts pressing against his back with her arms wrapped around him.

"What took you so long last night and why didn't you answer your phone?" Beth asked. "I realized I was wrong the other night to turn you down, I do want you and need you to help me feel better. I was all ready to have some fun with you."

Gary rolled over to face his wife and ran a hand through her hair and kissed her softly on the lips while gazing into her eyes.

"Her flight was delayed and then we got to talking and it was an emotional conversation and I didn't want to interrupt," Gary said. "But if you had sent a nude selfie or a shot of you in that teddy I found you in when I got home, I would've been here in an instant."

"Okay," Beth sighed, "I guess I believe you."

"You were saying you wanted me to help you feel better?" Gary asked as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Yes, I do," she sighed and hugged him back.

Gary slid his tongue into her mouth and moved a hand to caress her breast.

"Just relax and let me do everything," he whispered in her ear before teasing it with his tongue.

He continued to gently massage her right breast as he planted kisses on her neck before moving his lips to her shoulder.

He continued to tenderly kiss her shoulders, then collarbone, slowly making his way down her chest. He was gently rolling her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger while kissing her. Before his kisses reached her breast, he moved back to her mouth and slid his tongue between her lips. He removed his hand from her breast and ran it through her hair as he kissed her tenderly.

"I love you and I've missed being with you like this," he whispered.

"I love you and I've missed this too," she replied.

With that he moved his mouth to her left breast and kissed it before taking the nipple between his lips. He gently sucked it while flicking his tongue over it. He began to massage her right breast with his palm. He continued to lick and kiss her breast for several minutes, causing her to sigh.

Then he switched breasts and spent several minutes kissing and licking the right breast, eliciting more sighs from his wife.

Then he moved his hands to her hips and gently massaged her hips and back as he kissed his way down her body. His hands moved to her ass as he made a raspberry in her belly button causing her to laugh. At this point he swung her to the side so her feet were hanging off the bed.

He climbed off the bed and stood between her legs. He lifted her right leg and massaged her foot. He brought it to his mouth and kissed her toes, causing her to giggle as he sucked on them. He then massaged her calf and thigh, running his hand down the length of her leg. His fingertips rubbed her near her pussy without touching it. He repeated the process on the left foot and leg. He was staring at her exposed pussy the whole time, which caused him to start to get hard.

He then took her feet and moved them so the arches were wrapped around his cock and started to thrust his hips. She quickly caught on and started to rub her feet against his cock, causing him to groan.

"You like that?" she grinned at him.