First Threesome for Aussie Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy looked at me with pleading eyes "Please fuck me Jamie, I want to feel your cock in me" that was all I needed and I took up the position Cameron had just held and smothered the head of my cock with the cum oozing out of Andy's arse, his hole was pulsating open and closed while I positioned myself to enter him. I held my cock at the door of his bum and looked down at him.

"Do you want it Andy?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Oh man, just fuck me, I need your cock in me" he said with a look of desperation on his face. With my orders received I went to work plunging my teen meat into his arse. There was some hair around is hole giving me the sensation of the hair on the head of my cock as I pushed it into him. I didn't have to push much thanks to Cameron and the workout he had just given this hole. I found my grove and was soon fucking Andy like a pro.

While I was fucking him Andy reached down and started pulling himself off. He was pulling himself faster than I could fuck him but I found it a nice competition to see who could go faster, Andy wasn't playing but was enjoying me fucking him hard and fast. It wasn't long before I felt his arse close up around my cock the tight sensation around my cock turned my legs to jelly and I dropped my load in him along with Cameron's load from a few minutes before. Andy dropped his load on his belly and reached down and rubbed it into himself. My cock was so sensitive I didn't want to pull it out of Andy's arse but I knew I would have to because he might want to go home at some stage in the next few minutes. As my erection went down my cock slid out of his arse and I lay on the floor looking at Cameron and Andy as they did the same.

None of us said anything for a while we just lay on the floor getting our breath back. After a while Andy got up and went for a shower, as he stood up he said "I can feel you cum dripping down my leg boys, that's so fucking hot!"

Neither Cameron or I said anything, we just lay on the floor watching TV until Andy came out of the shower, found his clothes, got dressed and left. Cameron and I went for a shower together and kissed, running our hands over each other's bodies, somehow I think what we had experienced with Andy someone made us closer, and after about twenty minutes in the shower we got out dried off and the three of us went for a sleep in my room.

12