First Time

Story Info
An older man from work seduced me when I was 18.
1.3k words
4.37
53.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned 18 and gotten my first steady girlfriend. We were both virgins when we met so naturally that meant we were enjoying exploring our sexuality together with all the lust and fervor of horny teenagers.

I had worked at a local car dealership for several years and the sales staff (almost all men) had kind of adopted me as their mascot....letting me partake in the usual drinking/pot smoking etc. that tended to occur in our shop.

Just after I turned 18, one of the salesmen invited me over to his house with an offer of booze and steaks! Especially at just 18 I was also eager anytime alcohol was involved so I immediately accepted his offer and went to his place once we were done for the day.

Once I had arrived, the promised booze started flowing heavy and regular and before long we were both at least half drunk with all thoughts of actually grilling long by the wayside as we smoked cigarettes and talked.

After a while, he turned on the television and flipped through channels as we continued our conversation until he eventually proclaimed that there was nothing good on to watch. As soon as I agreed with him, he asked if I would mind if he put on some porn to watch since he knew that would be of interest to him and presumably myself as well. Without thinking anything of it, I told him that would be fine and he got up to put a VHS tape in the VCR.

To this day I can't recall what type of porn it was....only that before long he asked if I was enjoying it because he was. I replied that I did like watching and after a few more minutes he asked if it would be okay if he got naked. By this time I was definitely starting to get horny and was well on my way to completely drunk and so again without really thinking I told him that I wouldn't care if he did take off his clothes.

I remember watching him from the corner of his eye as he undressed but still didn't necessarily understand exactly what was happening. Once naked, he sat back down and I could see him reaching down to touch himself. He then told me that I could get naked as well if I wanted but I declined as I started to grasp the situation. He repeated asking if I wanted to unclothe as well until I finally agreed and removed my clothing....sitting naked across the room from him. At this point my brain was starting to swirl wondering what I was doing...naked with a much older man while drunk and watching porn.

As we watched the movie together he asked if I was hard and I truthfully answered that I was not. He asked why not and if it was because I didn't like porn or if I was uncomfortable. I assured him that I did like porn and that I wasn't not comfortable but those answers absent a hardon seemed to disappoint him.

After asking again several time and receiving the same answer he finally said "well what would it take to get you hard, a blowjob?"

Without fully realizing what he was asking I replied that yes, of course a blow job would absolutely get me hard! In what seemed like much faster than the few seconds it must have taken he was up from the couch and across the room to my chair, dropping to his knees in front of me. His hand reached out to take hold of my still soft cock as his head lowered down to take it into his warm wet mouth. My brain immediately went completely wild...the pleasure from him working my 18 year old dick with his mouth and the realization a man was giving me a blow job making my head spin.

My assumption that a blow job would in fact make me hard quickly proved to be correct as my young penis quickly swelled and grew hard as he bobbed his head up and down on me as I moaned subconsciously. I was relatively new to all things sexual and while I had received oral sex before it was nothing like the pleasure I was getting from him. His tongue worked its way all along the shaft of me as it slid in and out of his mouth....one of his hands reaching down to just ever so lightly trace his fingers over my heavy balls.

As he continued his oral ministrations I grew harder and harder....filling his mouth with my hard cock. After giving it one last slow suck, he pulled his mouth from me causing me to audibly groan....wanting to feel that pleasure again. Instead of again taking me in his mouth he instead hooked his arms under my knees pushing them up towards my shoulders, exposing my tight 18 year old ass to him. Before I even had time to register what has happening, I felt his wet lively tongue pressing up against my virgin asshole and starting to lick it with passionate abandon. I gasped louder than ever before as the sensations jolted from that sensitive area through my entire body. I had never even imagined such a thing at all much less ever having it down to me by a man.....but I was fucking loving it. My hips bucked and thrusted forwards trying to get as much of that hot tongue as I possibly could....my cock harder than it ever had been before and flowing with precum.

Even after I realized that this was a seduction and gave in to him sucking me I never would have thought it would lead to anything other than me getting a blow job....until he licked my ass like he did. That filthy act of divine pleasure had me so horny and turned on that suddenly I could think of nothing other than I wanted to try some things too. As he pulled his mouth away from my trembling wet asshole and started stroking me I was shocked to hear me half whisper half groan that I wanted to suck his cock.

Wordlessly we moved across the room to the couch where we laid next to each other in a 69 position....his big hard cock just inches from my mouth. With no hesitation at all I opened as wide as I could as slowly slid my mouth onto him, taking as much as I could. His cock was absolutely gorgeous....a little longer than my own and much thicker. I greedily started trying to pleasure him....the feeling of his rock hard shaft but velvety smooth skin exciting me even more and burning itself into my brain.

We sucked each other for a few minutes as I did the best I could to him before he sat me up and again dropped to his knees in front of me to take me back into his mouth. Again waves of pleasure flowed through me as he sucked my much younger cock as he jerked off, pausing only occasionally to tell me how much he loved sucking me and how much he wanted to taste my load. Between his expert skills and the dirty talk it didn't take long before I thrust my hips forward to push myself as far into his mouth as I could as I started to pulse and shoot....shot after shot of my hot cum filling his mouth as he hungrily swallowed and stroked himself until he came as well.

After we were done I dressed and quickly left....trying to process what had just happened.

I only went to his again just one more time....

But to this day I wish I would have gone back more....I'm pretty sure things would have continued to progress and we'd have gotten into even more fun.

First story -- appreciate any feedback!